All Comments on 'Casus Belli Ch. 12: Victory Celebrations'

by Banbeck

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
greywolf12greywolf129 months ago

A very good chapter, I especially liked the first part with the victory celebration.

Somehow I like this sex orgies between orcs and human noblewomen....the celebration could have lasted even longer.

Thank you for your creativity and work, I am a fan of this orc saga and look forward to each new chapter.

BanbeckBanbeck9 months agoAuthor

Good to see you liked the chapter greywolf12, just remember it can't be all sex and orgies, there has to be some plot here and there too... ;)

And thanks for commenting, it's appreciated.

RyanRedRyanRed9 months ago

Hi Banbeck,

This is Red. I am so happy to see post another chapter of this story. In fact, the word happy is just not enough to describe my feeling. This is really fantastic, and I have become the loyal reader of this series since then. I truly believe that there is no other story like this in Literotica, and you are creating something not just great but also unique in this genre.

I totally understand how hard it is to write a story since I am a writer myself. Even harder to write something you do not think which is as popular as you think of. Nevertheless, please continue this series and I wish to read more of it. You are literally creating a

I love the first part of the celebration but also the later various developments of the plots, Cassandra's potential in the future.... even Bashuk's mother is a big surprise. I am happy to see that she is a warm, gentle mother character similar to Bashur in some way. I love her interaction with Cassandra :3 I wish these two women could developed good relationship with each other since now they are the most important females probably to Bashuk. :)

Of course, maybe Daitan can teach a thing or two to Cassandra about how to make her son a happier man ;)

Anyway, this left the brothel scene. I would like to see an even more erotic but not "chaotic" as the celebration sex scene in the orc brothel. Please don't get me wrong. I love how it is in celebration; it is just to me that sometimes a somehow orderly faction sex (treating erotic sex as a daily activity, not orgy style) brings more excitement. Wish you can show us the rest of noblewomen's "whore daily life" in the next chapter.

Anyway, please continue the great work of yours! I will follow it!

RyanRedRyanRed9 months ago

..."You are literally creating a wonderful work"

Somehow the sentence got cut off...

BanbeckBanbeck9 months agoAuthor

Hi Red, thanks for the praise, just remember that, although a short visit is planned, this isn't a story about brothels...

And where it comes to Cassandra's potential, believe me, you've seen nothing yet.

Her martial skills aren't just "window dressing", and that's only half of it...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was the best chapter yet! I liked that there was less sex and more plot. I especially like how you contrast the actions of orcs with those of humans (such as when Cassy says that they'll need to get used to more deceitfulness and dishonour and comparing the treatment of pleasure slaves between orc and human masters). I also like that Cassy still struggles with Brando, it makes her burgeoning relationship with Bashuk more dynamic.

BanbeckBanbeck9 months agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous, I'm glad you liked it ;)

The preceding 4 chapters were "sex heavy" because they had to be, because the concerning scenes were important for plot and character development too.

The 'problem' with SciFi & Fantasy stories is that, unlike with standard contemporary fiction, plot and character building have to compete with world building for words.

And once this SciFi & Fantasy story becomes an erotic SciFi & Fantasy story these three have to compete with an additional element, erotica, for words.

In practice this means that with stories like this you'll simply need more pages for a certain amount of plot and character development.

Anyway, the balance between sex and plot (and character and world building) in this chapter is what I'm, in general, aiming for with Casus Belli.

And thank you for commenting (again?), it's motivating, and much appreciated :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Incredible chapter.The best one yet.Nothing held back.

BanbeckBanbeck8 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment, and the praise, Anonymous, it's motivating.

I don't know if I can improve on "incredible", but I'm certainly going to try... :)

BanbeckBanbeck6 months agoAuthor

I just submitted chapter 13 (11/11 17:45 GMT)

It should be up in a day or two...

nthusiasticnthusiastic6 months ago

I completely agree with the author regarding the need for longer submissions in order to accommodate plot, character development, world building, in addition to the demand of erotica that is fresh and meaningful. I’m curious to learn more of the Orc cultures and why there’s such a wide range of technology between the Green and Black Orcs. Are their beasts unique to the north? It seems odd none of the humans had ever seen or even heard of such prior to the war. Was their domestication relatively recent or are only certain tribes allowed to own and train them. Your Orcs are much more interesting and complex compared to the usual dimwitted knuckle-draggers. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. If only it was possible to give ten stars, I would. 🤩✨✨✨✨✨🤩

BanbeckBanbeck6 months agoAuthor

Thanks for commenting again nthusiastic, and good to hear you like my orcs ;)

Regarding your curiosity, the reason why the Nigawans aren't familiar with the orcs is the almost impassable mountain range separating their lands in combination with wars that took place long ago. In the recent past there was contact between humans and orcs in this setting, but that contact happened in geographical far away places. It was simply a case of Nigawa being at the heart of the human lands, and the contact with the other (fantasy) races mainly taking place at the fringes of those human lands. From that you could deduct that the totally unknown beasts the Green Vale orc tribe utilizes aren't common in the orc lands, because if they were knowledge about them would have filtered back to Nigawa among the general knowledge about the orcs.

And that's all the 'spoiler' free information I can provide you with ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBanbeck@Banbeck
I love to read and write, and not just Erotica, also SciFi and Fantasy. Where it comes to erotic stories I’m generally all about heterosexual romance. Some reluctance, non-consent, or light bdsm may be involved, but not necessarily. In the end, however, there will be a happy ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES