Catalyst Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dylan pushed my dress up and then gently pulled on my hips, moving my body closer to the edge of the chair. I shook my head at him, but he just smiled and pulled the thong aside. Unable to stop him, I watched as he leaned in and began pleasuring me with his tongue, tasting my clit first before going deeper.

It felt amazingly good. So different from Jenna's nimble, darting tongue. Dylan's was strong. Wide. Direct. And it was getting me aroused, very quickly. I leaned back and closed my eyes, desperately trying to focus on my conversation with Tammy. Dylan's tongue seemed everywhere, and as unconventional as it was, I didn't want him to stop.

After a few more moments, I felt Dylan pull away. I opened my eyes and saw that he had already taken his shirt off and was in the process of slipping off his shorts. His cock was already hard and I had to tear my eyes away from it to look him in the eyes and mouth "no!" to him as he repositioned himself between my legs.

He gave me an innocent smile and then pulled the crotch of the thong aside again. A second later I felt the warm heat of the head of his cock push up against my pussy, and then he was sliding into me, inch after inch.

I laid my head back again and opened my mouth, gasping again as he filled me. He began to slowly pump me, his eyes locked on watching my pussy repeatedly swallow every inch of his cock. I hastily finished my phone call with Tammy, telling her I was leaving the house now and would be to work in ten minutes.

I dropped the phone on the floor and moaned loudly, then said, "You're the worst... so bad... fuck... it feels so good..."

He smiled and said, "It feels amazing. So hot and wet. I could do this all day."

"I'd let you do this all day..."

He began teasing my clit with his thumb, quickly taking me to another level of pleasure. My moans of pleasure caused him to groan again, and he began to fuck me deeper and harder. As much as I was enjoying his dick, I didn't want him to cum inside me. I really needed to get to work and him shooting his load in me would make things a mess all day.

I moaned out, "Don't... don't cum in me... too messy..."

He gasped and said, "Too late..." and with that he exploded inside my pussy, filling me with thick strings of his cum. It was enough to push me over the edge, and I felt a sharp, pleasant orgasm shoot through my body. He held himself inside me for a few moments, then muttered, "Sorry, Mom. I couldn't help it. It was too... hot. Too erotic. Like crazy erotic."

I sighed and said, "It's ok, sweetheart. If I wasn't in a rush it would be no big deal."

"Am I going to make you late?"

"I'm already late for work. It's ok. Honest."

He sat back, watching with fascination as his cock slid out of me. He moved the thong back over my pussy and said, "I really did leave a huge mess. Didn't I."

"Yep."

He blushed and looked up at me. I smiled back at him and said, "Let's plan on having more fun when I get home tonight. I want to be able to enjoy my time with you."

He smiled weakly and said, "That sounds great. Thanks, Mom."

I smiled back and stood up, feeling the crotch of my thong become warm and wet from his massive load dripping out of me. I gathered up my paperwork and put it into my briefcase, then set it by the door to the garage and walked back to my bedroom.

I tried to slip off the thong without making a mess, but there was a lot of cum and some of it smeared along my thigh. I threw the dirty thong in the laundry basket and ran a washcloth under the hot water. I cleaned up my thigh and then gave my pussy a wipe, noticing more gobs of cum smeared on it as I threw it on top of the thong.

I pulled out some black cotton panties to put on and then headed out to my car. As I drove to work, I could detect the faint scent of cum, and thought about turning around to go home and shower. But I was less than a minute from my office, and wasn't planning on being around too many people that day, anyway. Hopefully nobody would notice.

Although I was several hours late getting started on work, I made good progress with the last few things on my list. One big item still left to do was to call several of my clients, to remind them that I would be unavailable for the next week, and to see if any of them had changed their minds on the houses I had shown them.

The office was full, and so I closed the door to my office and began making calls. After several good but quick phone calls with clients, I was surprised when my next client, Mr. Antonio Molari, began telling me about a house he had seen online and was hoping he could take a look at it. As we talked I began to feel a distinct wetness between my legs, and reached up my dress to feel what was going on.

As soon as my fingers touched my panties I could tell they were soaked through with cum. How much did he shoot inside me? I wondered. Just then there was a knock at my door, and I had just enough time to pull my hand out from under my dress before Tammy popped her head in. She saw that I was on the phone, then made a questioning face as she shut the door.

I told Mr. Molari I would see if I could get him a showing this afternoon, then hung up with him and opened my door, calling to Tammy. She came in and shut the door behind her and gave me a dubious smile.

I was going to tell her about the viewing the client was asking for, but the look on her face made me instead ask, "What? Is something wrong?"

"Jackie, can I ask you... sort of a personal question?"

"Yes, I suppose. What?"

"Did you and your husband... you know... before you came in to work?"

I didn't understand, and said, "I'm not sure what you mean."

"Well, it's just that... it smells really strong like sex, in here. Like... cum."

I blushed a deep red and said, "Oh... I'm so sorry... I..."

Tammy raised her hand and gave me a sympathetic smile, saying, "Jackie, it's ok. Honest. I just... thought you should know."

"Thank you for telling me. I think... I think I'll excuse myself to the restroom."

She blushed slightly and then walked away. I searched through my desk for the backup underwear I kept, just in case. I pulled out a blue cotton thong and tucked it in my purse, then opened my office window to let some fresh air in while I was in the ladies room.

I returned to my office a few minutes later, feeling less wet and messy, the new thong on, the soaked black panties hidden in my purse. Tammy was right; my office did smell like cum, despite the fact the window was open. It was definitely embarrassing, but I trusted Tammy and knew she would keep it just between us.

I called Tammy back in, thanked her again for being honest with me, and then told her about the house the client wanted to see in a few hours. She got to work, making phone calls while I began reviewing my notes on Mr. Molari, then going over the information on the house. It had been on the market for a while, and was overpriced, in my opinion; but the owners hadn't wanted to budge, and so it was still available.

After many phone calls back and forth, we got a showing scheduled for 3pm. I wasn't that happy about it, as it put me in a position where I had to rush through the rest of my work, but surprisingly I got everything done I needed to, with time to spare. I arrived at the house early and found it in decent shape. The owners had done their best to keep it looking presentable, and it really was an attractive house.

3pm came, with no sign of the client. I had only met Antonio Molari twice; once briefly at an open house, then about a month later, at a house showing he attended with his girlfriend. He was in his early 40's and had that Mediterranean look about him -- beautiful skin, dark features, tall, with a hint of an Italian accent.

I found him to be roguishly handsome, and thought I saw a hint of desire for me in his eyes. He seemed nice enough, but also seemed like he was one of those people who usually got what they wanted. His girlfriend was about 10 years younger than him, and seemed like the quiet, unhappy, bitchy type of woman I occasionally came across in my line of work.

He drove into the driveway at 3:15pm and gave me a big smile, apologizing for being late. I put my game face on and gave him a smile, assuring him it was ok and that the house was ready for him to view. He gave me a quick embrace, then stepped back and said, "You look beautiful today, Jackie. Relaxed, not tied up in a business suit."

I blushed and said, "Thank you. I honestly wasn't planning on showing any houses today, otherwise I'd probably be in some business attire."

"I like you better this way."

I smiled and blushed, then said, "Thank you."

Surprisingly, I felt a slight twinge of desire spring up in me from the compliment and how he was looking at me. I asked, "Will your girlfriend be joining us for the showing?"

"Unfortunately, no. She was not able to get out of work. So it will just be... us."

I tried not to read too much into that, and instead kept my professionalism about me and began walking him through the house. We toured the ground floor, then went downstairs and went through the finished basement. He seemed very pleased with the house, which I took as a good sign. As we walked up the two flights of stairs to the second floor, I could feel his eyes on my ass.

We walked through the second floor, ending the tour in the master bedroom. He looked around, and then we discussed the price. To my utter shock, he offered $50,000 over the owner's asking price. My mind quickly calculated the commission I would make from selling the house. He said, "I like this house. It's a good house. I want it. And it will make my girlfriend happy. There's just one more thing I want."

I gave him an inquiring look and said, "What is that?"

He gave me a penetrating gaze, then said, "I want... you. You are so beautiful, Jackie. So... different. Sensual. The last time we met I had a hard time keeping my eyes off of you."

Momentarily taken aback, I said, "I... I'm flattered, but..."

He said, "Do not toy with me, Jackie McMurray. You do not realize it, but I got your name from one of your previous clients... who told me how amazing you were... both as a real estate agent, and as a lover."

I blushed deeply, my mind racing, trying to figure out which one of my former clients had divulged that information. I smiled again and said, "Mr. Molari, I..."

"Please. Call me Tony."

I nodded, then said, "Right. Tony. I'm not sure how to respond... are you saying you'll take the house, if I sleep with you?"

"Yes. But there won't be any sleeping. Just pleasure."

I smiled and blushed again, and then said, "But, you have a girlfriend, I'm sure she would not approve."

"And you have a husband, Jackie. And yet that did not stop you from offering yourself to your previous client."

"I... I... yes, that is true, I... have done that in the past, but..."

"I can see that you find me attractive, Jackie. I'm not looking for a passionate romance. Nothing of the sort. Simply to enjoy you, here and now. Surely you must know how desirable you are?"

I thought for a moment, and knew he was right; as much as I downplayed it, I did know that men found me attractive. Desirable. I said, "I do... at least, I've been told that, by many men..."

"Then you know it to be true."

"It's just... I wasn't expecting to... I'm really not sure you want me, right now, I..."

Even as I said the words, I could feel my body beginning to grow aroused at the thought of sex, at the thought of giving myself to a man I'd only just met. There were so many things wrong with what was about to happen... and all I could think about was the thrill of doing something so spontaneous, so... slutty?

He cocked his head at me and asked, "What... is it your monthly cycle?"

"No, it's not that, it's..."

"What then?"

"It's... I was with someone earlier today, and haven't showered, and..."

He made a dismissive gesture and laughed, saying, "I noticed you didn't say you were with your husband. Which means you were with someone else. Another lover, perhaps? No matter. And you can say no, Jackie McMurray. I will not hurt you or force myself on you. But I won't buy this house unless I can have you. Right here, right now."

I stood there speechless, unsure of what to do next, or say next. I shouldn't have been conflicted; how many other times had I offered myself up to a client? And I admitted to myself I found him very attractive, and would be a fool to lose a sale like this over... what? Some casual sex? Why was I now holding back on something that wouldn't have stopped me before?

I could feel my body go into full arousal, my head spinning with desire and uncertainty. He gazed into my eyes, seeing my indecision; then he stepped behind me, put his hands on my arms, and gently placed his nose into my hair, breathing in. His hands were warm, electric, and I closed my eyes, trying to fight off the thrill, the desire to be taken.

He lightly rubbed his hands up and down my arms, which is all it took for my resolve to crumble. I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan. His hands moved down to my hips, then up my stomach, cupping my breasts. Another moan escaped from my mouth, and I felt his lips press against my neck.

His hands moved down my waist and down my hips, and I felt him bunching up my dress, then stood there motionless, as he lifted it over my head, letting it drop to the floor. He put his hands on my waist and gently turned me towards him, leaning in to kiss me. His moustache was scratchy at first, but then I lost myself in the pleasure and kissed him deeply, passionately. His hands quickly undid my bra, and he slid it off, moving his hands to caress my nipples.

My hands had searched out and found his cock, hard and thick under his slacks. I undid the belt and then the pants, pushing them down along with his boxers. He laughed quietly as I knelt in front of him to suck his cock. It was uncircumcised, thick, and long, and was surrounded by dense, black pubic hair. As I took his dick into my mouth and began to suck it, I tasted the strong flavor of a woman's pussy.

He quietly said, "You like the taste? As you can see, I was with someone else earlier today, as well... and no... it was not my girlfriend..."

He moaned as I took more of his cock into my mouth, sucking and licking along his shaft. After a few moments he bent down and lifted me up by my elbows, kissing me deeply again. He stripped off my thong, then told me to lay back on the bed, spread my legs, and play with my clit while he finished undressing.

As he took his shirt off, followed by his shoes, socks, and slacks, that rational part of me took over, raising all kinds of warning flags. Was I really going to fuck this man, on the homeowner's bed? And if they came home early from work and found us, what would the consequences be? But then it was too late, as he was between my thighs, tasting my pussy, pushing his tongue deep inside of me.

I groaned loudly, then breathed deeply as the pleasure overwhelmed me. After a few moments he sat back and laughed, and said, "Your previous client was right... you taste amazing. So delicious. But now it is time for you to mount me."

He laid back and had me get on top of him. Even as the questions in my mind went unanswered, I found myself guiding his cock into me, sinking down on it, groaning loudly as he split me open. He told me to ride him hard, and I did just that, grinding my clit on him, thrusting down hard, taking his entire length into me, over and over again.

It was all so bizarre, all so sudden, so unexpected. I felt the orgasm build within me, and moments later it burst out of me, my mind shattering into a thousand fragments of pleasure as I cried out over and over again. He slapped my hip and said, "Now let us fuck on the floor."

He moved me over to the soft throw rug in front of the French doors that led out to a balcony, then had me get on all fours while he positioned himself behind me, his legs spread wide. He thrust into me hard and began pumping fast, one hand on the small of my back, the other helping to balance him as he leaned back.

I tried to distract myself from the pounding his cock was giving me, looking out the French door and into the neighborhood beyond. It occurred to me that people could see in, could watch me getting fucked, if they were at the right angle and knew to look up. I knew I would be concerned about it later, but all I could think about was the punishing pleasure my body was receiving.

I began to gasp and moan louder, another deeper orgasm building within me. I heard him gasp, "Cum for me again, Jackie McMurray. Cum on my cock as I fuck you. Turn your head and look at me as I fuck you, Jackie McMurray."

I turned my head, my mouth open, cries of pleasure mixed with gasps, my breasts swaying wildly as he quickened his pace. We looked deeply into each other's eyes, seeing the animal lust, the naked desire we both felt.

"I'm going to fill you, Jackie McMurray. Mmm... yes. Fill up your sweet pussy. I wonder... I wonder who you fucked, earlier today... who's cum was it I tasted, inside you... hmm? Tell me, Jackie McMurray... another client? Hm?"

I shook my head and gasped out a no. He kept fucking, then said, "A lover, then... yes? Yes... it must be... fuck... you feel so incredible, Jackie McMurray... your previous client was right... so good... so... fucking... good... ah... here it comes, Jackie McMurray... here comes my load..."

And with that his face contorted into a look of exquisite, erotic pain, his cock thrusting deep as he pulled back hard on my hips, gasping and moaning. He pulled out and thrust hard again, gasping as he finished cumming inside of me. That was all it took for my orgasm to burst within me, and I cried out loudly, the familiar warm electric feeling spreading from my hips up through my body and down my legs.

He held himself still for a few moments, then quietly laughed as he gave my ass cheek a slap with his hand. He slowly pulled his cock out and then gently slapped it down in between my ass cheeks several times, making a wet, smacking sound.

He said, "Come. Turn over. Let me see what I produced."

I rolled over and sat back, spreading my legs for him. I could feel the warm cum beginning to ooze out of my pussy. He smiled at me and said, "Truly amazing, you are, Jackie McMurray. Better than I expected, by far. 'Jackie McMurray is an incredible fuck' my friend told me. And he was right."

I blushed and looked away, not knowing what to say. He said, "Ah, look out... you're dribbling onto their rug."

I moved my hand down and put my hand over the thick gob of cum dripping out of me, then stood up. I felt another thick glob drip into my hand, and I walked over to the bathroom, rinsing my hand off in the sink before pulling a long string of toilet paper off the roll. I spread my legs and ran the toilet paper between my pussy lips, scooping out several more thick gobs of cum in the process.

As badly as I wanted to wash off with a hand towel, I didn't want to leave any evidence of what had just happened, so I did my best with some more toilet paper, then flushed it all down.

I stepped out of the bathroom and saw that Antonio Molari was dressed again, and was watching me as he smelled and played with the thong I had been wearing. I blushed again, and then put my bra and dress back on, then reached out my hand for the thong.

He took one last sniff, then knelt down and guided it over my feet and up my legs, lifting up my dress from behind to get the thong properly in place. He took the opportunity to run his hand over my ass, and said to himself, "Mmm. Magnificent. Truly magnificent."

He gave my ass another gentle slap, then let my dress go. He turned me around, and said, "You have my offer. I want this house. Please make the call. And I will pay in cash."