Catalyst Pt. 07

Story Info
Jackie gets her family ready for their vacation.
20.6k words
3.2
7.4k
15

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 02/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up around 6:30am on Thursday morning, enjoying that sweet drowsiness that comes with a good night's sleep. As I lay there, I let my thoughts once again returning to the events of the day before. Had I really done... that? Really had sex with... my son? Twice? It seemed surreal to me, like out of a dream, and I was mildly confused to find I was completely naked. Then I remembered the passionate lovemaking with Rich afterwards, and falling asleep with him.

Surprisingly, the fears and worries that had been plaguing me over the last several weeks did not reappear. I knew full well they were still there, loitering in the back of my mind, waiting for the right opportunity to pounce. As I stretched and yawned I told myself all of that could wait.

I got out of bed and went to use the bathroom. The air was humid and I could faintly detect the scent of Rich's aftershave, signs that he was already up and showered. He was probably already in a phone meeting with his east coast colleagues down in his office.

For some reason, I opted not to put clothes on and instead just threw on my robe, tying the front as I walked down the hall to the kitchen. Rich had already made a pot of coffee and I helped myself to a cup, then settled into the couch, enjoying the quiet of the morning.

I knew I still had quite a bit of work to finish up before I could take Friday off, but I couldn't take my mind off recent events. It took me a while to face the truth and finally admit to myself that I had loved every minute of my time with Dylan, loved having him inside me, loved pleasuring him, giving him satisfaction. I knew I needed to get in the shower and get my day started, but there was a big part of me that was hoping he would be up for some fun before work.

I heard soft footsteps coming down the hall, and looked up in time to see Jenna sleepily walking into the kitchen, wearing a tank top and some loose shorts. She smiled and mumbled good morning, as she helped herself to some coffee, then came and sat down next to me. She leaned up against my shoulder and sighed contentedly. Her body felt good against mine, and we sat there for a few moments, enjoying the tranquility together.

Jenna yawned, and then said, "I feel like a zombie... Dylan woke me up at like 4am, he was super hard and was pushing up against me, so I let him fuck me... he went back to sleep but I couldn't, for some reason. After a while I figured I might as well get up."

"Is there something on your mind, or just insomnia?"

"I guess maybe there is... kinda yes, kinda no, to be honest... I said goodbye to Leo yesterday. I didn't think it would be that hard to do, but I think I am going to miss seeing him."

"Oh. Wow. I'm so sorry to hear that. I think you told me he was leaving town soon?"

"Yeah, his family is heading out to Arizona, I think, for the wedding. It was really fun being with him. We both knew it wouldn't last, which kinda... made things even more kinky, in a way. I still can't believe some of the things we did. I feel kinda bad about some of it, to be honest."

"Like what do you mean?"

"Like... please don't get upset, or judge me, but a lot of the time he would call his fiancée when we were messing around."

"Call his fiancée?"

"Yeah. The first time it happened we were lying in bed after we'd had sex, and she called. He answered the phone and started talking to her. I wasn't really paying attention but then I saw him pointing to his dick. I shook my head at first, but then the more I thought about it, it kinda seemed hot, so I sucked him while he talked to her.

"After that, we took it further, like him on the phone while I was riding him. Or he would put his phone on speakerphone and put it on stomach while he was eating me, or on my lower back as he fucked me from behind, so he could talk to her while he was messing with me.

"It was kinky at first but then I told him we needed to talk about it, because I felt really bad I was doing all that with someone else's fiancée. We weren't in love, it was just sex and fun, but still... he's someone else's guy. He felt bad about it too, and then opened up about how he kinda felt trapped and wasn't sure he even wanted to get married. He said there was a part of him that felt like his life was ending. I mean, he said he did love his fiancée and wanted to be with her; but there was a part of him that wanted to be free."

"I can understand that feeling. It's pretty common. I remember having similar feelings before your Dad and I got married. As it turned out, he felt the same way. We both knew we wanted to be together, but also weren't confident we could be dedicated to only one person, particularly when it came to sex. We found a solution that worked for us, but it took a lot of communication, open minds, and a complete absence of jealousy."

"It's kinda what Mandy and Trevor have."

"I hope it's what they have. It seems like it's working for them, but..."

"You're worried all the family sex is going to impact them. Like me having sex with Trevor will drive a wedge between them, and between me and Mandy."

"Yes... how did you... ah. I see. Your father told you that, didn't he."

"He did. You have nothing to worry about, Mom. Trevor is sweet and he is a lot of fun to be with. But I'm not interested in him for anything more than that. He feels the same way. And Mandy and I have talked about it a lot. She's totally ok with it, especially now that she's found a..."

Jenna's abrupt stop to her sentence caught my attention, and I said, "Found a... what did Mandy find?"

Jenna didn't respond for several moments. I tried to give her some time, but then said, "Jenna? What did Mandy find?"

Jenna sat up and turned towards me, then said, "Mom, I... I shouldn't have said anything, but... ok, so like I need you to not freak out when I tell you this... Mandy is going to be so pissed at me... please, Mom, promise you won't lose your mind."

I became very concerned and said, "Sweetheart, I promise. Is everything ok? Did something happen to Mandy?"

"Well, yes, and no... I mean... she's fine, totally fine. And she was going to tell you on her own, but like, couldn't figure out the best way to. Ugh, maybe it's better I'm telling you instead of her. I don't know."

I reached over and put my hands on Jenna's hands, and said, "Please, Jenna, tell me. I won't lose my mind. Honest."

Jenna looked deep in my eyes, then said, "Ok. Fine. So... after I told Mandy about my sugar daddy experiences, she got kinda interested. She talked with Trevor about it a lot. And then they both talked to me about it, about helping Mandy find a sugar daddy or two. And so I helped her get her profile together and helped her find the right guy to meet up with."

As she spoke I felt my stomach turn to lead, like I had swallowed a stone. My first reaction was anger, rage, and I looked down at the ground. I breathed in deeply several times, letting those emotions flow out of me, only for them to be replaced with disappointment and sadness. I took a few more deep breaths and then looked up at Jenna.

Before I could speak she said, "Please don't be mad, Mom. Please. I know you don't like it. But it's been so good for me, and they could really use the money. And the guy she met up with is super sweet and gentle. And rich."

I nodded, unsure of what to say. I calmed myself again, then said, "Thank you for telling me. You're right. I don't like it, at all."

Jenna began to talk, and I held up my hand and said, "I know, I know. It's helped you out financially, and I'm sure it will help Mandy out as well. And I have no room to judge or push back, considering my history and many of the things I've done. I just... I don't know what to say."

"Thank you for not losing it on me. I would hate that. I would never want to hurt you or disappoint you."

"I know, sweetheart. I appreciate that. And I know you are your own woman and know how to make smart choices. I'm learning to accept that."

"Thanks, Mom."

I leaned back and took a sip of my coffee. Jenna leaned up against my shoulder again, and we sat there in the silence for a few more minutes.

I said, "I suppose your father already knows about this?"

"He does."

"And what was his reaction?"

"He checked the guy out online, verified he was the real deal, was who he said he was."

"And exactly who is he?"

"He's kinda like the sugar daddy I have here... only a little older... kinda short, pudgy white guy... in his mid-50's, wife spends most of her time visiting friends, vacationing in Europe, the Caribbean, New Mexico, other places. Both his daughters are grown and out of the house. He does financial advising or planning, or something like that. He's a lonely workaholic and is looking for some companionship."

I sighed, and tried to put my scattered thoughts into words. "So she's already met up with him?"

"Yeah. They spent some time together Monday night, at a really nice hotel. She spent the night there, then came home to spend some time with Dylan."

"Ah. So... when she cleared out of her place so that you and Dylan could have some fun, she didn't go over to some friends. Instead, she... was with him."

"Yep. And I think she's supposed to see him again, tonight."

I nodded, then said, "Well... I don't like it, but I also know I can't stop it... I know you're careful and are helping Mandy to be careful as well. I just... I just hope it doesn't become your future career."

Jenna laughed and said, "Definitely not. But it's so much fun. I mean, like, these men are so sweet and kind, and generous. I feel so bad for them, they are just starved for attention and affection. And it makes me feel so good to give that to them. The sex isn't the greatest, but it is so satisfying to satisfy them, if that makes sense."

"It makes perfect sense, sweetheart. I'm the same way. I love making other people feel good, making them happy. So will your sugar daddy here be able to survive without you when we're at Tahoe next week?"

"Oh yes. He's getting all the attention he can handle. In fact, I'm supposed to go see him in like, an hour or so."

I smiled and shook my head, and said, "I'm sure you'll have fun."

"I will. In fact, I meant to ask you... do you mind if I go through your lingerie drawer and pick out another outfit to wear for him?"

"Um... sure. What did you have in mind?"

"I don't know... something kinda sexy, kinda slutty..."

"Hmmm... I think I have something like that; do you want to go back and take a look with me?"

She said yes, and we moved back to the bedroom. She sat down on the loveseat and I pulled open my lingerie drawer and started showing her some of my outfits. As I moved the knot keeping my robe together slipped apart, and my robe opened up as I turned, giving Jenna a glimpse underneath.

"Wow, Mom! I didn't know you were naked under your robe."

"Yes... after last night's fun with Dylan, and then your dad, I was so sleepy I didn't bother putting on any night clothes."

"Mmm. You look delicious. And how did it go with Dylan, anyway?"

I gave her an incredulous look and said, "Are you telling me he didn't give you all the details last night, after we went to bed?"

She grinned and said, "He did, but it was mostly like... how blown away he was, at getting to be with you, how amazing you felt and tasted, like he can't believe it all actually happened."

I shook my head and said, "I'm having a hard time coming to grips with it, myself. It was... a big step to take. I'm glad we did it. I feel so much closer to him now, than before. And you, and Mandy. It's not what I would have chosen for any of us, but... it seems to be the new reality, for better or worse."

"It's definitely a change, and very kinky. I'm loving it. But... you didn't answer my question."

"I didn't?"

"No. Tell me how it was with him! I'm dying to know."

I sat down on the bed, across from her, and said, "It was... really intense. And fun. He needs a little practice with his tongue; his cock felt... amazing."

"Doesn't he have the most gorgeous cock? Like nice and smooth, nice and thick and long, with just a hint of an upwards curve to it. I can't get enough of it, and neither can Mandy."

I couldn't believe I was having a conversation with my daughter about her brother's cock, my son's cock. It was surreal and I didn't even know how to respond. I finally said, "It is a very good looking cock. And it felt really good inside me."

"It gets me wet just thinking about it, to be honest."

I looked at her and smiled, and said, "Me too."

A moment later she was on her knees in front of me, spreading my legs apart as I instinctively laid back on the bed. I felt her tongue begin to probe my pussy, taking in the flavors from the night before. After cleaning off my pussy lips, she thrust her tongue deep inside of me, searching for any remaining gobs of cum from both Dylan and Rich.

I let out a low gasp, then moaned loudly as she recentered on my clit, her nimble tongue flitting rapidly. I opened my eyes and looked down, and saw that Jenna was looking up at me, a look of pleasure on her face.

She began stroking my stomach as she ate me, then reached up to caress my breasts and squeeze my nipples. The thought that she was getting soaking wet while eating me, and that soon I would be tasting her, drove me over the edge. I began to cum, my body shaking, my breathing ragged, whimpers and moans coming from my open mouth.

I laid back as she finished working her tongue around my pussy, licking me completely clean from last night's sex. I breathed in deeply as the pleasure faded within me, then looked up and patted the bed next to me. Jenna grinned and stood up, slipping out of her shorts and tank top and laying back, her legs wide for me to enjoy the sweet wetness within.

I got down on my knees and leaned in close, breathing in both the scent of her pussy as well as that of Dylan's cum from earlier that morning. I put my thumbs on either side of her pussy and spread her lips open. Jenna was extremely wet, and I watched as a thick, clear drop of her wetness moved slowly down to the bottom edge of her pussy.

Eagerly I lapped it up, savoring her sweet flavor, eliciting a gentle gasp of pleasure out of her as my tongue gently grazed her clit. I dove deeper and was rewarded with a long, thick string of Dylan's cum. I teased it out and scooped it up on my tongue, then stood up and leaned over to kiss Jenna.

We kissed gently, her small tongue swirling over mine, tasting the gob of Dylan's cum resting there. She let out a soft moan and we kissed deeper, more passionately, before I broke away and returned to pleasuring her pussy with my tongue.

As she had done to me, I did to her, licking her clean from the sex she had had the night before and earlier that morning. It made my head momentarily spin as I thought about her pussy taking loads from both her father and her brother, and for a brief moment I envisioned them double-teaming her, Rich's cock in her mouth while Dylan pumped her from behind. There was a part of me that desperately wanted to see that happen -- both for Jenna and for Mandy. And... for me.

The thought sent a thrill through me but I set it aside, as Jenna's cries and moans were becoming louder and more urgent, and I knew she was close to cumming. I focused in on her clit and soon had her shaking and moaning loudly as her orgasm burst inside of her, leaving her body limp and her eyes closed.

I let her rest and enjoy her fading orgasm, and went back to pulling outfits out of my lingerie drawer. I found several bodysuits and teddys she might like to wear. They were a mix of satin and lace, and could be worn under just about anything. I heard her beginning to move and looked over.

She was sitting up, a drowsy look in her beautiful blue eyes. She gave me a smile and said, "You're the best, Mom. You're so good with your tongue. Mandy is really good, too, but..."

I smiled back at her and said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I know I certainly did. You taste so incredibly good. It's addicting."

She smiled, then came and stood next to me, looking over my lingerie. "Ooh... I really like that one."

She held up a white satin and lace teddy, looking at the front and the back. I said, "You're more than welcome to take it, hopefully he enjoys seeing you in it."

"Oh, he definitely will. He has a thing for white lingerie. He loves it when I wear his wife's white lingerie, the set she wore when they got married."

I shook my head, biting my tongue, then realized I had lost track of time and looked at the clock on my bedside.

"I didn't realize it was so late. I need to get going."

Jenna responded, "Ooh. You're right. I need to get going too."

As she walked out of the bedroom she turned her head and said, "Bye, Mom, thank you... that was fun."

I smiled at her, then headed for the bathroom. I took a quick shower, wishing I had more time to enjoy the hot water. I dried off and put on lotion, did my hair and makeup, and then got dressed. I didn't have any showings for the day, so put on a bra, thong, and comfortable sundress with a light sweater over the top.

I walked out to the living room, and heard, "Whoa. You look great, Mom."

I turned and saw Dylan, standing in the kitchen, holding a cup of coffee. I said, "Good morning, sweetheart... thank you, I'm just about ready to head to work."

"Do you have a showing today, or some meetings?"

"No, none that I'm aware of. I took care of most of those earlier this week. But I do have a few more things I need to finish up before taking tomorrow off."

He nodded and then smiled at me and said, "Mom, last night... it was so amazing. I just... wanted to say thank you, again. I still can't believe it happened, and how good it was. You're just so..."

I blushed slightly and said, "Thank you, sweetheart. I had a lot of fun last night, too."

He gave me a look and said, "I was... kind of... like... hoping we could... have some more fun, before you go to work?"

I smiled back at him, unsure of what to say. I knew my body wanted his body, wanted to feel him inside me. And I didn't want to disappoint him, especially since we had just started being intimate with each other.

"Dylan, I would love to, but I do need to get to work, unfortunately."

I saw the disappointment in his eyes, and so I said, "What... what did you have in mind?"

He brightened up and said, "It doesn't have to take very long, honest... I was hoping we could..."

His voice trailed off as my phone rang. I saw that it was Tammy, my assistant, and answered the call. I began my conversation with Tammy and told Dylan to hold on, indicating to him the phone call would only take a moment.

The information Tammy was calling about was in my briefcase, which was sitting on my desk in my home office. I walked in there to get it, motioning to Dylan to follow me in.

He sat down in one of my overstuffed chairs, sipping his coffee as I sat down opposite him, looking through my files for the information Tammy needed.

As I talked with Tammy I watched his eyes. At first they were focused on mine, and we shared a brief smile; then I saw his eyes drop as he looked over my legs. I decided to have a little fun with him and spread my legs apart, letting him look up my dress.

His face froze, then he swallowed hard and looked up at me, an expectant, eager look on his face. I gave him another smile and he got on his knees and moved toward me, placing himself between my legs, his hands outstretched to touch my legs and thighs.

I let him caress me while I continued my conversation with Tammy. It was clear I needed to head into work sooner rather than later. I felt Dylan caressing the lace thong I had put on under my dress, gasping slightly as his fingers moved across the crotch.