Catalyst Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to shake it off and focus on the paper with the instructions on it, my voice shaky as I explained about where to put the mail and packages, and where the plants were located in the house and how often they needed to be watered. Out of the corner of my eye I could see a huge bulge in his shorts, and knew he was fully aroused. Now it was my turn to swallow hard.

I turned to look at him and he saw the raw desire in my eyes. Without saying a word, he slipped off his shorts, his cock springing up as it momentarily caught on the waistband. Even as that voice inside me screamed no, I felt myself getting on my knees in front of him, felt the cool, hard tile as I stared at his dick. I reached out and took his warm, hard cock in my hand and opened my mouth, leaning forward slightly as my tongue made contact with his head.

He gasped loudly several times as inch by inch I took his shaft into my mouth. He wasn't as long as Dylan or Rich or Trevor, but he was thick, especially at the base of his cock, and I knew it was going to stretch me out once it was inside me. And there was no denying it would soon be inside me. I was too far gone.

I sighed, a wave of disappointment running through me as I found myself once again getting ready to fuck someone I barely knew. I didn't have much time to dwell on it, as Collin put his hands under my elbows and gently lifted me up, then put his hands on my hips and pushed me back to the kitchen table, setting me up on it.

I instinctively leaned back and spread my legs, the disappointment once again returning as I played the slut for my neighbor's son. Collin took a few moments to kiss my thighs before he began eating my very wet pussy. I gasped loudly as his tongue slowly ran up between my lips, sopping up my thick wetness before settling on my clit.

The pleasure was intense, and I closed my eyes and did my best to enjoy it for what it was, trying hard not to listen to the accusations raging in my head. I knew it would be a while before I could orgasm again but decided to let him eat as long as he wanted to. A few minutes later I felt his tongue stop, and opened my eyes to see him standing up, his cock in his hand as he moved into position.

He glanced up at me, a pleading look in his eyes as his head touched my pussy, then looked down as he guided his dick into me. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, my mouth open, gasping as he slowly filled me. Sure enough his thick base stretched me wide, sending a brief shot of electric pleasure through me. He pumped me slowly at first, then began picking up speed.

I felt one of his hands fumbling at the top of my dress, and I reached over to pull my top down, my breasts popping out in unison. He thrust deep inside of me and held it, leaning in to suck on my nipples before he began fucking me, this time harder and slower, as if he was trying to make it last. But I saw in his face and could feel in his body the beginnings of his orgasm.

There wasn't even a thought in my head of asking him to pull out; I knew I wanted him to explode inside of me, and he did just that several moments later, his groans and gasps loud at first, then abating as his cock pulsed shot after shot deep within me.

I didn't want to open my eyes, but eventually did. Collin's eyes were shut, his head down, a look of sheer pleasure on his face. I felt shame mixed with erotic pleasure, disbelief followed by the realization of what I had just done sending a wave of arousal through me once again. Several times over the years Rich had teased me, telling me I would fuck just about anyone at the drop of a hat. I shook my head and frowned, knowing he was righter than he knew.

Collin saw my face, and said, "Mrs. McMurray, I... I'm sorry, I just... you're just so... you're like... every guy's fantasy. I mean, like... you're like this super-hot MILF who lives down the street... you don't know how many times I fantasized about... well... and... I just... like, I wasn't planning on this happening, I mean... I'm so sorry if I..."

I smiled at him and said, "Collin, it's ok. I definitely wasn't planning on this either, and I could have said no. But it happened. And it looks like you enjoyed it."

"Oh yeah. Like it was totally unbelievable. Like my mind is like... totally blown."

"Good. I'm glad. Now will you help a lady up?"

I reached out my hand and he took it, pulling me off the table and onto my feet. Several thick strands of cum oozed out of me, and I opened my legs, both of us watching the stringy gobs splatter onto the dark red tile floor.

I held my legs apart and reached between, running a finger inside me to try and scoop more out; as I did, I said, "How about a wet paper towel, to help me clean up?"

He jumped and said, "Oh! Right! Yes, sorry, I was... yes, I mean, yes, I'll go get a paper towel right now."

He quickly moved to the kitchen sink, wadding up several paper towels and briefly running them under the water before handing them to me. I thanked him and ran them between my pussy lips, the cold water causing me to jump a little.

I gave it to him to throw away, and said, "I assume you'll clean up the mess on the floor?"

"Yes. Yes I will. Right now. Sorry. There was a lot."

I gave him a smile, then looked at him seriously and said, "You're a sweet guy, Collin, but I'm going to ask you to keep this a secret just between you and me, please. I'd really appreciate it if you could respect my wishes on this."

"Oh! Yes! Of course! I can definitely do that."

He shrugged, shook his head, and said, "Honestly, nobody would believe me if I told them, anyway."

We both laughed and then I said, "Please make sure your mom sees the instructions when she gets home."

"Yes. Definitely. She should be home any minute."

A brief wave of panic swept over me as I realized Terri could have walked in on her son fucking the neighborhood slut. I smiled and said, "I've got to go run more errands, please have her call me if she has any questions."

He smiled and nodded and said he would, then opened the door and let me out. I briefly worried if Terri would be able to smell the sex near her kitchen table, then shook my head and walked back to the house, the slickness between my legs telling me that more of Collin's cum was oozing out of me.

I walked back into the house and went to my bathroom, running a washcloth under the sink until the water got hot, then used it to clean up my pussy. And what do I tell Rich? I thought. I'm sure he'd love to know. And so would the kids. "Hey, kids, remember Collin from high school? He just fucked me on his parent's kitchen table. It was really hot, I let him shoot a huge load inside me."

I looked in the mirror, convinced I would see the word "SLUT" or "WHORE" written in big red letters on my forehead. Instead I saw a mix of pleasure, exhaustion, lust, and disappointment in my eyes. I definitely needed a break.

I put on some cotton panties and went back out to the kitchen, getting the last of the leftovers out for dinner, then spent some time packing up my things in a bag. Waves of worry and anxiety hit me repeatedly. Would Tahoe really be the break I needed? Or would it just be one big fuckfest? Perhaps it could be both, if I allowed myself to relax enough and just enjoy it.

I poured myself a glass of chardonnay and sat on the back deck, waiting for everyone else to come home. I let my thoughts go free, and surprisingly, the panic that seemed to be lurking just beyond my thoughts wasn't there. Instead, my thoughts drifted back through the many pleasurable, kinky experiences over the last several weeks.

Never in a thousand years did I think a simple phone call would be the catalyst that would bring our family to such a point of deep intimacy and forbidden erotica. I wondered what the next 9 days in Tahoe would bring. And I realized that despite the worry and concern, I truly was eager to disconnect and just relax, and I knew my family was as well. Whatever happened, would happen.