Catalyst Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him, dumbfounded, and then nodded my head. "Of course. I'll make it happen."

With that, he pulled me close to him, kissed me gently on the lips, then leaned back and said, "Truly, you are an amazing woman, Jackie McMurray."

He walked out of the room as I sat down on the edge of the bed, my mind still spinning. I heard him descend the stairs, heard the front door shut behind him, heard him drive off. I sat there for a few more moments, in a daze. What had just happened? I wasn't planning on any of that... which one of my clients was it that had told him about me? I did a mental inventory, and realized the number of clients I had slept with exceeded the number of fingers on my hands.

I sighed and looked around the room, making sure things weren't too out of place, then called back to my office with the news. My team was ecstatic, and Tammy promised to have the paperwork going by the time I got back.

My thoughts were all over the place as I drove back to the office. The commission was... probably the biggest I had ever earned. The sex had been... crazy. Unexpected. Erotic. And deeply satisfying. Then my conscience hit, and I met the full realization that I had just fucked a man I barely knew, on someone else's bed in a house that wasn't mine. What was I doing? Why had I done that?

The feelings of being out of control finally abated, and as I approached my office it all became clear to me. I had been so upset at Jenna for offering her body to men for money. And what had I just done? Offered my body up to a man, for money. On a much grander and riskier scale. The thought astounded me, saddened me, filled me with deep disappointment.

I sat in my car, thinking for a long time, then finally trudged into the office, feeling completely deflated. My team had already made good headway on the paperwork, so I went to my office, shut the door, and leaned back in my chair, my eyes closed.

A knock on the door interrupted the spinning thoughts in my head, and I looked up. It was Tammy, with a file of paperwork for me to review. I leaned forward to go over the documents, and felt the same wet, sticky feeling between my thighs I had experienced earlier in the day. I finished up the paperwork and stepped out to Tammy's desk, giving her the file back.

I turned back into my office and Tammy followed me back. She blushed slightly, then said, "I'm not sure if you know this, Jackie, but... you have a big wet spot, on the back of your dress."

It was my turn to blush, and I looked at Tammy and said, "Thank you... I... don't know what to say... I..."

Tammy smiled and said, "Jackie, you don't have to say anything. You just sold another house! We've got everything we need, why don't you head for home?"

I smiled at her and said thank you again, then picked up my purse and briefcase and walked out to my car. I took the long way home, letting my mind wander, trying to sort through the feelings and thoughts and emotions that were hopelessly tangled inside me. I pulled up to the house just before 6pm, exhausted, defeated, and with a wet, sticky crotch full of residual cum.

I did my best to put on a smile as I walked through the door. Jenna and Dylan were in the kitchen, helping Rich make dinner. At first I couldn't figure out what they were making, but Rich handed me a glass of wine and said, "Leftovers. We need to eat them up so they don't go bad while we're gone. Anything in particular you'd like?"

I shook my head, frowning. Rich, a trained observer of my moods, said, "I can tell you're not ok. Let's go talk."

He walked me back to our bedroom and shut the door. I didn't know where to begin, so I just sat on the edge of the bed and took a long drink of wine. It was a chardonnay and it was delicious. I put my nose into the glass and breathed in the scent, hoping it would help clear my mind.

Rich sat on the love seat, watching me, waiting for me to speak. He was such a sweet man, and I couldn't leave him in suspense.

"I... I sold another house today."

"What? Wow, that's fantastic, Jackie!"

"Thanks... I think. I... I wasn't really prepared for it, wasn't planning on it. It was kind of a last-minute thing, last-minute showing."

"Still, it's great you were able to sell it, isn't it? I'd think you'd be more excited about..."

I cut him off, saying, "Do you want the good news, or the bad news?"

He looked taken aback, momentarily, then said, "The good news first, I guess?"

I looked at him, then told him what my commission was going to be.

He responded, "Wow... wow. That's... a lot of money. More than you've earned in a while."

I nodded and took another drink of my wine, finishing the glass.

Staring intently at me, he said, "So... what's the bad news?"

"I... I'm telling you this because we've always been open with each other, about everything."

Rich nodded, and let me continue, "The client who bought the house... he's... Italian, I think. I'd only met him once or twice before. I didn't think much of it, but apparently he..."

"Jackie, are you ok? Did he hurt you, or insult you, or...?"

I shook my head, and said, "No, it wasn't like that. But apparently he's friends with one of my former clients who I... slept with. I'm not sure which, he didn't say."

"Ah. Got it. And he..."

"He got what he wanted. I didn't know what to do, Rich. The spontaneity of it... a tall, dark, and handsome exotic lover... but there was also a part of me that felt like I had to say yes, because Jackie McMurray had said yes to other clients in the past. I started to count up the number of clients I've had sex with, Rich. I quit counting when I got past ten."

He nodded, then stayed silent, letting me collect my thoughts. I continued, "And of course, there was the part of me that was saying yes. I wanted to please him, please my client, give him what he wanted. And I did, willingly. He didn't coerce me or force me to; I willingly let him have his way with me.

"And the sex was good. Really good. He knew how to fuck. Made me cum hard, twice. Then made a mess inside me. And there was this part of me that kept asking what was happening. Was this really happening? And then there was this other part of me that loved being filled by him, by a man I barely knew. There was a thrill to it I hadn't experienced in a long time."

I looked up at him and smiled, and said, "And you want to know the best part?"

He looked at me, expectant. I said, "The best part is that I finally realized I had no room to judge Jenna. Or Mandy, for that matter. I made such a big fuss about them having sugar daddies. And then look at what I just did. Fucked a guy for money. Sure, it's not the same as getting an envelope of cash on the way out the hotel door, but it might as well be. He wouldn't buy the house unless I fucked him. So I let him fuck me, hard. When you get down to it, that's my job. I fuck for money."

"Ok. Enough beating yourself up, Jackie. I can tell you're extremely upset and have a storm going on in your mind, but I'm not going to sit here and listen to you tear yourself apart. We talked about this, remember? How you like to please people, give yourself to people, even if it means... sex? You love making people happy, Jackie. You always have."

"I know, Rich. But... what I just did, I... I... I have no explanation for. I felt like I was out of control, for a moment. And it scared me. And our family feels out of control, right now. And that scares me even more.

"I know, I know. We're ok as a family. We're closer than we've ever been. All my fears and worries are for naught. And I'm so thankful for that, Rich. I really am.

"I guess... I guess I'm just surprised at how easy it was to let my client... have me. And the realization that I've been such a hypocrite with Jenna and Mandy... it hit me hard. Really hard. I'm not beating myself up, Rich. I'm being honest with myself. I'm a prostitute, a whore. I fuck for money. It's as simple as that."

Rich sighed, and said, "Fine. Have it your way, Jackie. You can call yourself that if you want to. But it's not who you really are. You're one of the most kind, loving, giving people I've ever known. Our kids know that, and everyone who gets a chance to spend time with you knows that too."

We sat there in silence, then he said, "Come on. Let's get you out of those clothes. I have a feeling you'll feel better after a hot shower and something to eat."

He stood up and came over to me, taking my hands and pulling me to my feet. I let him slip the dress off over my head, then undo my bra and slide it off. He peeled the thong off, and I heard him say, "Whoa... that's a lot of cum."

I looked down and saw the crotch of the thong completely soaked with cum. I blushed and looked down, but Rich gently put his hand on my face, lifting it up so he could look in my eyes. He said, "I love you, Jackie. No matter what."

I smiled back and weakly said, "I love you too, Rich."

He led me to the shower and got the water going, then had me sit under the shower head, letting the heat and steam do their work. A few minutes later he came back with a plastic tumbler full of chardonnay and handed it to me.

I sat back, breathing the steam in deeply, enjoying the feel of the hot water tumbling down my back and chest, running through my hair and down my face. Rich always set the water just a little too hot for my liking, but this time he got it just right.

I took my time, enjoying the wine and doing my best to keep the shower water out of the tumbler. The wine tasted good, really good, and I knew Rich had opened up one of the special bottles we kept in reserve, for special occasions. Such a thoughtful man.

Eventually I stood up and took a proper shower, washing and conditioning my hair, then giving my body a once over with soap. I took my time rinsing off, then stepped out and dried off. I threw on some comfy clothes and joined my family out on the patio.

Rich was right; the shower had refreshed me in both mind and body, and as I sat down at the table I realized I was famished. There were plates and bowls all over the place, a mishmash of leftovers that Rich, Dylan, and Jenna had already picked from. There was plenty left for me, and I did my best to finish off as much as I could, then sat back with a fresh glass of wine in my hand, courtesy of Jenna.

We talked about the sale of the house, and both Dylan and Jenna were very happy for me. We discussed the plan for Friday and added some other items to the already-long grocery list I had put together.

It finally struck me that I was actually going on vacation. I was actually going to get a chance to unplug, laze around, not worry about work. At all. It was something I desperately needed, but... would I really be able to step away from work? And would I be able to relax, now that our family had become consumed with incestuous sex?

And that led me to another string of thoughts that had been percolating in the back of my head; what would happen to our family, once we got to Tahoe? Would it become one big, gigantic orgy, a free-for-all fuckfest? Or would we be able to do other things together as a family that didn't involve sex?

I tried to relax, reminding myself that Rich had already made plans to go golfing, and Trevor and Dylan had some mountain bike rides figured out. And Jenna, Mandy and I had reservations at a very expensive, all-inclusive spa on Monday. It would feel good to be pampered, cared for.

"Mom?"

Dylan's voice broke through my thoughts, and I looked up at him. "Yes?"

"You've been just... sitting there. For a while. I wanted to make sure you were ok."

I looked around and saw that Rich, Jenna, and Dylan had cleared the table and cleaned up the kitchen. I said, "Sorry... how long have I been out of it? And where did your dad and Jenna go?"

Dylan cracked a grin and said, "Supposedly they're actually going out to get milkshakes this time, but if you ask me..."

I nodded my head and said, "You're probably right. Those two are going to get everyone else in a lot of trouble, if they don't watch it."

"Dad said it was kind of a rough day for you, despite selling another house."

I thought for a moment, debating whether to tell Dylan everything. I realized there was a lot he didn't need to know, a lot of drama within me he didn't need to get pulled into.

"Yes, it was a rough day... for several reasons. But it turned out ok. I can't tell you how glad I am to be taking some time off. I really need it."

"Yeah, you've been working harder than all of us. I'm glad you're taking some time off too. You seriously need to relax. And I think Tahoe is going to be a blast. So much to do there."

"Well, you may be wanting to go and do a bunch of things... but laying in the sun, taking naps, and reading a few good books sounds much more interesting to me. And what do you mean, 'I seriously need to relax'"?

He looked at me, then said, "No offense, Mom, but you're way too uptight. You're like worried about everything and everybody. I get it, our family has kind of gone off the kinky deep end. We all know we have to be careful about it. But..."

I sighed and said, "Go on..."

"Well... like... we're not little kids anymore, Mom. We get the dangers, both to our relationships and if other people find out. Trust us enough for that."

I shook my head and said, "I'd really like to, sweetheart... but what do you think Jenna and your father are doing right now?"

"They said they were going for shakes."

"That's what they said last night, and instead they were off on the side of a road, your dad fucking your sister, his daughter on the hood of her car."

"Yeah... I see what you mean. Not the smartest."

"No. So it really doesn't help your case, to be honest."

"I get that. Jenna and Dad... it's like they rile each other up, like they have to push the boundaries all the time. I can see how that would lead to trouble."

I nodded, then said, "I'm sincerely hoping both of them know when to stop pushing the boundaries and instead be a little more discreet. I just hope they learn that before something really bad happens."

"They definitely like to go at it. It's like Jenna can't get enough sex."

"It does seem that way."

"I'm not complaining, honest. It's still pretty trippy to me that I get to do that with her. It's amazing. Such a blast. But... it's not the same as... being with you."

I blushed slightly, then said, "Thank you, Dylan. I appreciate that. I really enjoy being with you, as well."

He saw the hint of concern on my face, and said, "You seem a little worried about it, though."

I thought of several different ways to answer him; I wanted to be honest with him, but I didn't want to hurt or offend him. Finally I said, "I'm trying hard not to be... I just... I want to make sure I'm understanding your feelings towards me, now that we've become... intimate."

"I'm not sure I get what you're saying."

"I mean... I think we've both really enjoyed being together, but I want to make sure I'm not leading you down a path where... you begin to have... other feelings for me."

"Ah. I get it. You think now that we've... had sex a couple of times... I'm going to like, get weird about you or start to think we're a couple, or something like that. Is that it?"

"Yes. I love you, so much, Dylan. And I am really enjoying the new level of intimacy we've shared. And I'd like to be able to continue that, as long as we are able to respect each other's boundaries and..."

He laughed and said, "Mom. Seriously. It's not like that. I know that, and so do Mandy and Jenna. Honest."

I sighed and said, "Ok, ok. Thank you for letting me get that off my chest. It's been on my mind, and I wasn't sure how to approach it. I didn't want to hurt you."

He smiled and said, "I understand. We're good, I promise."

He thought for a moment, then said, "And... since you've had a not-so-great day, I'm totally cool with it if you're not interested in having some fun tonight. Honest."

I smiled and reached out and touched his hand, patting it. "Thank you, son. You are so sweet, just like your dad. I'm definitely on the tired side, but... I think I have at least one round in me, if that's ok with you?"

His face brightened immediately and he said, "Yes! Definitely! There's a few more things I was hoping to do with you, if that's ok?"

"As long as they aren't too crazy, I'm game."

We got up and walked back to the bedroom, and I said, "What's on the agenda tonight?"

He laughed and said, "Well... I really want... I really want you to... sit on my face."

"Ah. That sounds wonderful."

"Oh, one other thing. I'm going to get nude first, then I was hoping I could like... watch you undress... slowly."

"I can do that."

I watched as he quickly stripped off his clothes, his hardening cock springing out as he slid off his shorts and boxers. He lay down on the bed on his back and then turned to me, an expectant smile on his face.

I did my best to give him what he was looking for, slowly taking my top off, then setting it on the loveseat. Then I turned my back to him and slowly pushed my pants down over my ass. The pants weren't anything special or exciting, but the black satin g-string I had on underneath was; as soon as Dylan saw it, he let out a long gasp.

I looked over my shoulders and smiled at him, then reached up and unhooked my bra. I slowly turned to face him, then took my time sliding the bra off my breasts and down my arms, setting it on the loveseat as well. Then I turned back around, my ass pointing at my son, and slid the g-string slowly over my ass, down my legs, and off over my feet.

I kicked the g-string off to the side, then got on the bed, positioning my knees on either side of Dylan's head. I maneuvered my pussy over his face and lowered my body down, making contact with his tongue and nose. I heard him breathe in deeply several times, then felt the warmth and wetness of his tongue as he began to explore my pussy, lapping up the wetness that had formed, then moving up to give my clit some attention.

I closed my eyes and did my best to relax, letting out a groan of pleasure as he teased my clit, then drove his tongue deep inside me. His hands were wrapped around my ass and felt hot to the touch. I reached up and caressed my breasts, then pinched on my nipples, another deep moan spilling out of my open mouth.

Dylan's tongue was getting me aroused, fast. There was a momentary struggle within me, as I was thoroughly enjoying riding his face and the pleasure his tongue and mouth was giving me, and wanted it to go on and on... but I also knew I couldn't stop the orgasm building within me. Dylan sensed it too, through the constant twitching of my body and cries of pleasure as he focused in on my clit.

A few minutes later the orgasm within me exploded. Grabbing clumps of his hair in both hands, I pushed down on Dylan's mouth, wanting his tongue to punish my pulsating clit. He responded perfectly, sending a jolting wave of electric erotica through me, causing me to cry out loudly again. Then the orgasm passed, and I relaxed and bowed my head, closing my eyes and savoring the last few moments of the pleasure that had surged through me.

Dylan's strong hands held me above his face, and I could hear him, feel him breathing my scent in deeply, over and over again. I slowly lifted up my right knee and got off of his face, and noticed his cock was rock hard and oozing precum down the shaft. Another thick drop had spilled onto his stomach.

I sat back and said, "Mmm.... That was good, sweetheart. Really good. Thank you."

"That was so fucking hot... I loved it... thank you for letting me do that to you, Mom."

"Mmm... anytime. Do I need to take care of that, or..."

Dylan blushed and said, "No, actually, I was hoping... like, wondering... if you would want... to give kissing a try?"