Catalyst Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as my body responded to the arousing scene I was watching, I couldn't help but be mildly shocked again at how quickly our family had devolved into taboo erotica. And it was quite obvious that Mandy and Jenna shared the same close, affectionate familiarity with each other that I had just witnessed between Jenna and Dylan.

Mandy took her time cleaning up the mess between Jenna's legs, Jenna responding with soft moans of pleasure as Mandy did her work. Dylan watched it all with eager fascination, and gave Mandy a big grin as she finished up with Jenna.

"I suppose you want cleaning off as well, dear brother?"

"Yes please, dear sister."

She gave him an enigmatic smile and then got onto the bed on her hands and knees, her mouth hovering over his glistening, semi-hard cock. She breathed in, taking in the scent of their sex, then took his shaft into her mouth and began slowly sucking. Dylan gasped several times as Mandy worked her mouth and tongue up and down his cock, paying special attention to the residual wetness that had collected between the base of his cock and his balls.

It was too much. My body was on fire, my arousal overwhelming, and I once again cast aside my concerns and worries, moving to get behind Mandy so I could eat her. She felt me get behind her and repositioned on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs wider while continuing to suck on her brother's dick.

She was dripping wet, and I breathed in her sweet scent, then dove in with my tongue, tasting her wetness, savoring each thick clear drop. Her body responded with a jolt and a gasp, and she stopped sucking Dylan and instead dropped her head down, focused on the pleasure her mother's tongue was giving her. I probed deeper, seeking out more of her wetness, then refocused on her clit and began flicking and sucking it.

I did not realize just how aroused Mandy was, because it only took several minutes of pleasure for her to raise her head, open her mouth, and gasp out loudly as an orgasm exploded inside of her. I continued to flick my tongue and lap up her wetness, sending several more rounds of electric pleasure through my eldest daughter's body.

Eventually she collapsed on her side, panting, eyes closed, a look of satisfaction on her face. Without moving, Mandy mumbled, "Fuck, Mom... you're the best..."

I gave her a smile and glanced over at Dylan and Jenna, who had watched it happen and were smiling as well. Mandy rolled onto her back, then sat up and said, "Mmm. I needed that. It sucks having Trevor gone all week. I told him he will need to make it up to me next week when we're in Tahoe."

Jenna smiled at Mandy and said, "Guess what I got to see this morning."

Mandy gave her an expectant look, then a look of understanding crossed her face and she said, "No way... did you get to see Dyl and Mom go at it?"

Jenna grinned and nodded, and Mandy said, "Mmm! How was it?"

"It was so hot. Like really kinky."

Mandy turned to Dylan and said, "So, Dyl, was it..."

Before she could finish, he said, "Better than I ever could have imagined."

I cleared my throat and said, "Excuse me, I'm sitting right here... can someone tell me what's going on?"

Mandy said, "Sorry, Mom. We just... like when Dyl came back into town, we talked a lot. About a lot of things. And Dyl talked a lot about wanting to be with you. It kind of got us all... eager to see it happen, I guess."

Jenna spoke up, "Yeah, Mom. It was so incredibly hot watching you and Dyl have fun. It was kinda special, in a way, you know?"

I frowned and said, "Ok... I think I understand. And... it has been very satisfying and fun; but I still am wondering why Dyl would want me, after he's had the chance to be with the both of you."

Jenna said, "Mom, you're so silly. Look at you! You're gorgeous. Everyone wants to be with you. Seriously. Just about every guy I've been with who has met you has checked you out."

Mandy piped up, "It's true, Mom. You know how Trevor feels about you. A lot of my guy friends have been attracted to you as well. And we all know how Dylan feels about you."

We all laughed at that, and then I said, "Ok, ok. Thank you. You're all very kind to say such nice things about me."

"Well I can tell you want I want," Mandy said. "Since Jenna got to see you and Dyl have some fun, I think it's only fair I get to watch you two go at it."

With that she moved over and got between my legs, then looked over at Jenna and said, "Jens, can you get Dyl hard?"

Without waiting for a response, she lowered her head and began licking and probing me with her little tongue, lapping up my wetness and pleasuring my clit, causing me to gasp and moan loudly as my body responded to the pleasure my daughter was giving me.

I glanced over and saw Jenna on top of Dylan, her pussy covering his face while his cock disappeared over and over again into her mouth. They were both thoroughly enjoying giving pleasure to each other. I tried to watch a little longer but Mandy's tongue was getting me extremely aroused. She finished cleaning up my wetness, then sat up and said, "Hey Jens, can I ride Dyl for a while? Then I want to see him and Mom go at it."

Jenna sat up and nodded, her face one of erotic pleasure as Dylan's tongue continued to lick and flick her clit. Dylan's cock was fully hard, and I watched as Mandy positioned herself over it, then firmly sank down on it, her eyes closed, mouth open, a long, slow gasp coming from her as her brother's cock filled her.

She began to ride him, her moans of pleasure mixing with those of her brother and sister. It was another bizarre, erotic moment, seeing my three children engaged in a threesome. The cherry on top was watching Jenna and Mandy lean in and begin gently kissing each other, caressing each other's breasts, as Dylan did his best to simultaneously pleasure both is sisters with his tongue and cock.

After a few moments, Mandy said, "Ok... ok... I could do that forever... but I really want to watch Mom and Dyl."

She slid off of Dylan's cock, which was completely covered in her thick wetness, and Jenna slid off of Dylan's face, her wetness smeared all around his mouth. Dylan sat up on his elbows and gave me a shy smile. Once again casting aside my worries, I moved over and straddled my son, reaching behind me to gently grasp his wet cock and guide it into me.

It felt amazing. Simply amazing. I didn't realize how badly I needed a cock inside me, and his fit perfectly. I sank down quickly, Mandy's wetness making things slick, then pushed my hips down and ground on his cock, savoring the filled-to-the-brim feeling inside me.

I opened my eyes and looked into Dylan's eyes, seeing a mix of love and erotic pleasure swirling around. I gave him a brief smile and began to slowly ride him, leaning down to kiss him gently. The scent of Jenna's pussy on his face met me as our lips touched briefly, and I tasted her on his tongue as we kissed deeper.

Mandy and Jenna watched intently as I rode their brother hard and deep, using his cock to pleasure both my clit and my g-spot within me. I couldn't tell how long he was going to last, and so did not hold back but instead gave myself over to the pleasure coming from my son's cock inside me. A powerful, overflowing orgasm burst over me as I gasped and cried out loudly, my instincts kicking in as I thrust down hard again and again.

My orgasm abating, I slowed my pace and looked into Dylan's eyes again. I saw a look of satisfaction and pride that he had given me such pleasure, but hadn't come yet. I gave him a brief smile and then lowered my head and rested it on his chest, hearing his heart beating fast and strong from the sex.

Mandy said, "Dyl... did you cum?"

"Nah."

I lifted my head and said to Mandy, "Is it your turn?"

She blushed slightly and gave me a smile, and I slid off as she moved over to get on top. In no time she was fucking Dylan's cock hard and fast. I watched them pleasure each other; it was so different from the passionate gentleness I had seen between Dylan and Jenna earlier in the morning. It seemed like... no... could it be? Mandy and Dylan had been so competitive growing up. Had that now translated over to them having sex?

Sure enough, the more I watched, the more I was convinced their sex was some kind of competition between them, who could fuck harder, who could last longer. Eventually Mandy broke, a raging, powerful orgasm bursting out of her even as Dylan continued to thrust from below.

He slapped Mandy on the hip twice, and she got off of him. Without missing a beat, Dylan was behind Mandy and quickly guided his rock-hard, glistening dick into his sister's pussy. He thrust hard as his hands gripped her hips; then he began fucking her with a purpose as they both began to grunt and moan.

He put his left palm down on the small of her back and leaned back, putting his right hand behind him to balance, even as he continued to thrust deep and hard into his sister. Mandy's face was turned to the side, her eyes glazed over, her mouth open, cries and whines flooding out. I watched with fascination and could tell he was working up to a powerful orgasm, when I heard Jenna say, "Daddy!"

I looked over and saw Rich come into the room, take one look at the action on the bed, and then immediately begin undressing to join in the fun. Jenna met him with a hug, and they began to kiss gently as her hands found his cock and his hands cupped her perfectly shaped ass.

A loud grunt from Dylan brought my attention back to him and Mandy, and I saw his face contort into erotic pain as he gasped loudly and thrust hard, pulling Mandy's hips down and onto his hips. I knew he was cumming deep into Mandy and watched as he gently thrust his cock into his sister several more times. Mandy's eyes were closed, her head down, recovering from the fucking she had just received from her little brother.

I looked over and saw that Rich was already on the bed, Jenna eagerly sucking his cock. He glanced over at me, smiled, and reached out his hand to me. I took his hand in mine, unsure of what to say. What does one say when you're in bed with your husband and children, everyone completely naked, enjoying round after round of forbidden sex?

Mandy and Dylan had uncoupled and were lying next to each other, eyes closed, their breathing slowly resuming to normal. Rich quietly said, "Do you want to climb on?"

I gave him a smile and nodded, and Jenna moved to straddle his face while I positioned myself over his cock, taking him inside me easily due to being extremely wet and having just had Dylan's cock inside me. I rode him hard and deep, doing my best to pleasure him, while Jenna was already beginning to moan and cry out from her father's tongue inside her pussy and on her clit.

The pleasure inside me built faster than I expected; was it the combination of watching Mandy and Dylan together, and seeing Jenna on Rich's face, which stoked the fires so quickly? At some point it didn't matter, because I felt a nice, gentle, warm orgasm build and crest over me, gentle electric shocks flowing out to the tips of my toes and fingers.

Jenna heard my orgasm and got off of Rich. I knew what she wanted, so I slid off his cock and watched as Jenna sank down slow and deep onto his glistening cock. It was very erotic knowing my wetness was inside her, and it made me realize I probably had both her's and Mandy's wetness in me from the earlier fun we'd had in bed that morning.

I glanced over at the clock; it was almost 11am. Had we really been fucking nonstop for over two hours? I heard gasps of pleasure coming from both Jenna and Rich, and turned to watch, knowing my husband was cumming inside his youngest daughter, something that had become... normal? That in itself was disturbing to me, as was hearing Jenna's soft voice telling Rich, "Daddy... you make me cum so good..."

I was hungry, and thirsty, and sticky, and knew we needed to get some errands done before we could focus on packing. I could smell the sex on me, all over me, and said to nobody in particular, "This has been amazingly fun... but we do have a few things to do before we leave tomorrow... so I'm going to go take a shower." Nobody acknowledged me; instead everyone was focused on watching Mandy and Jenna clean each other up.

I sighed, shook my head, then got up and went into the bathroom, turning the water on to the right degree of heat I liked. The water quickly warmed, and I got under the shower, enjoying the hot water spilling over me. I took my time washing and conditioning my hair, and when I opened my eyes again I saw Dylan washing off under the other shower head. Mandy came in a few moments later and sat down on the bench, watching us both.

I gave them both a smile and reached for my scrubber and the body wash, lathering up and then rinsing off. The room was full of steam and the hot water had its intended effect of making me feel fresh and clean. As I finished up rising my pussy and ass with the wand, I saw Rich and Jenna walk in, Rich sitting down next to Mandy while Jenna took over my place under the shower.

I sat down on the other side of Rich and watched as Dylan finished up his shower and Jenna began to wash and condition her hair. It was then that I noticed Mandy's hand playing and stroking with Rich's cock, and saw he was getting hard. I knew what was coming next.

Mandy stood up and got between Rich's wide open legs, her back to him, her hand reaching in between her legs to grasp his hard dick. Dylan was sitting on the bench now as well, and we both watched as Mandy sank down onto her father's cock and began to ride him slowly, her delicate hands on Rich's knees.

As I heard Mandy's gasps and Rich's moans, I thought to myself, "I think we could probably fuck all day, like this... is this what Tahoe is going to be like? Nonstop sex?" I shook the thought off, as I could tell part of me wanted to focus on that thought and indulge in the fantasy, and part of me knew there more practical matters to attend to.

Jenna finished up her shower and sat down next to Dylan, her attention also on her sister riding her father. We all saw a brief orgasm shoot through Mandy, as her head tilted back and a series of gasps and cries shot out of her. She lowered her head and closed her eyes, her mouth open as she continued to pleasure herself on Rich's cock.

A moment later we heard Rich gasp and groan, his head back, eyes closed as he shot a huge load of cum inside his daughter. Mandy held herself on his dick for a few moments, then slid off and sat down on the bench, Jenna already on her knees in front of her, eager to lap up the thick white cum that was already starting to ooze out of her pussy.

Not wanting to get up just quite yet, I sat back and closed my eyes, enjoying the heat and the steam, listening to Mandy's soft moans as Jenna finished cleaning her up, then hearing Rich gasp quietly as Jenna moved to his cock to suck him clean. Jenna sat back down on the bench next to Dylan, and the five of us sat there, naked, sated with sex, in silence. It was incredibly bizarre and yet also incredibly intimate.

A few minutes later, Mandy stood up and started up the shower, Rich moving to the other shower head. That was my cue to get out and towel off. I quickly put my hair up in a messy bun and slipped on a sundress, not worrying about putting on a bra, panties, or makeup. As I enjoyed my coffee at the kitchen table I smiled at both Dylan and Jenna as they wandered out, completely naked, and went to go get dressed.

By the time Mandy and Rich were dressed I had everything planned out, lists made, assignments ready to go. I knew that if I sent Rich off with Jenna to run errands they would find an excuse to pull off somewhere and fuck. So, I instead gave a list to Dylan and told him to take his father along to get barbeque supplies, meat to grill, bags of ice for the coolers, and other equipment loaded into Rich's truck.

The next list went to Mandy and Jenna, to pick up more groceries, drinks, and other supplies we might need at our Tahoe house. The last list went to me, to include stopping by our neighbor's house to drop off our keys and go over the list of things we needed them to take care of while we were gone -- houseplants to water, mail to pick up, doors to check.

We ate some lunch (more leftovers) and then all went our separate ways. I took care of some cleaning around the house and then grabbed our housekeys and instructions, and headed out to our neighbors, Ted and Terri.

I didn't realize how casual I looked until I was out the door and walking down the street, and briefly thought about going back home to put on some underwear. Assuming I'd only be there to say hi to Terri and drop off the keys and instructions, I instead decided to keep heading to their house and sent her a text message I was on my way.

As I walked up to their house, I thought about Ted and Terri. We had known them for about 4 years and had been one of the first families to welcome them and their two sons to the neighborhood when they moved in. We had gotten to know them through neighborhood barbecues, 4th of July celebrations, and other social events. They were a few years younger than us and had recently become empty-nesters like us, their older son Collin a junior at UC Berkeley, their younger son Brandon a freshman at UCLA.

Over the years, we had watched their house many times when they went on vacation, and they were always happy to reciprocate. I had confirmed with Terri earlier in the week that they were still able to help out, and as I walked up and rang their doorbell, she texted me back letting me know she was out running errands, but that Collin would be home to take the keys.

A moment later, the door opened and there stood a very handsome young man, shirt off, a pair of loose-fitting gym shorts hanging off his narrow waist. It took me a moment to realize it was Collin, as he had filled out and let his hair grow long. He gave me a smile and said, "Hey, Mrs. McMurray, come on in."

He opened the door wide and stepped back, his eyes conveying a mix of messages. I paused a moment, then stepped in, not wanting to be rude. I said, "Hey, Collin, it's great to see you again, I almost didn't recognize you! I just stopped by to drop off our keys and some instructions while we're gone."

He smiled and said, "Yeah, my mom said you'd be coming over."

He swallowed hard and said, "No offense, Mrs. McMurray, but... you look... amazing. Like... wow."

I blushed deeply, realizing how I must look, and said, "Oh, you are too kind. I probably look like a mess. I'm just trying to get everything packed up and ready for us to leave tomorrow."

His eyes were conflicted, but I could clearly see the desire and lust on his face, and felt a brief shiver run through me. What was that? I thought to myself. Was I really getting aroused? Seriously? Now? And I wasn't wearing anything except this dress. When I had put it on, I had assumed I'd only be seeing Terri, and knew she wouldn't care. I didn't think I'd be running into her son.

And yet now here I was, standing in front of a very handsome young man, with nothing on under the dress. I immediately became aware of my breasts, and realized Collin was probably seeing way too much through the thin fabric. I glanced down and saw that my nipples were rock hard, and blushed briefly as I saw him notice as well.

He stared a moment longer, then in a lame attempt to change the mood, I said, "Do you mind if I... go over these instructions, for our house? We do have a few packages coming, and I'd like to keep our plants alive while we're gone for 9 days."

He swallowed hard again, then nodded and said, "Um... sure. Yeah."

I moved over to their kitchen table to set down the keys and instructions, feeling a slickness between my legs as I walked. A brief flash of anger shot through me as it dawned on me that somehow I had become very aroused. And wet. Very wet.