Catalyst Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And there it was, another boundary reached. Another boundary, about to be broken. I wasn't sure I was ready, but Dylan seemed so eager. What was there to lose?

"Of course, sweetheart. What did you have in mind?"

"I was kind of like... hoping for me on top, missionary style... if that's ok?"

I smiled and nodded, and lay back, spreading my legs apart for him. He got up on his hands and knees and moved in between my legs. I watched as he took his cock and guided it to my pussy, pushing the head in gently, then leaning forward and thrusting slowly until he was fully inside me. We both let out long, low gasps and cries of pleasure.

Then I saw the look in his eyes, saw him lean in, his lips closing with mine, his eyes close... and I closed my eyes as well. Before our lips made contact I could smell my scent on him, then his lips were touching mine and we kissed, gently, several times, our lips closed. He lifted his head and looked in my eyes, then began sliding his cock in and out of me slowly, both of us groaning and moaning as he thrust deep.

He leaned in again to kiss me, and this time our lips parted and our tongues touched, beginning the slow dance of passionate kissing between two new lovers, exploring how each responded to the movements of the other's tongue. For a moment I compared his kisses to Mandy, and Jenna. Theirs were softer, gentler, Jenna's tongue flitting about, Mandy's tongue steadier and more measured.

Dylan's tongue was wider, stronger, similar to Rich's tongue, but... different... hesitant, eager to please me, but unsure of what I liked. I reached up and ran my hand along the back of Dylan's head, my fingers running through his hair, and felt him gasp and respond with even more passionate kisses. I let myself go, let myself fully indulge in the deep erotic kissing between us.

Dylan's thrusting quickened, his breathing becoming more ragged, his moans more plaintive. I knew he was on the verge of cumming, and so I kissed him with renewed passion, holding his mouth to mine, my tongue swirling and sparring with his in an erotic dance, taking his tongue as deep as I could into my mouth as his cock drove as deep as it could into my pussy.

He finally broke contact, a long, loud gasp exploding out of his mouth as he came. Again I felt a brief touch of heat within my pussy and knew his cock was spurting out an enormous load of cum, deep inside me. He thrust his hips forward several more times as he emptied himself in me, then I felt his body relax and heard his breathing slow.

He looked down, into my eyes, then leaned in and gently kissed me, our tongues playfully touching and caressing each other. It was a long, sweet kiss, and when our lips broke apart he grinned and blushed deeply.

I smiled at him and said, "What?"

He blushed again and said, "I just... like this is so... completely unreal. Like all these dreams and fantasies I had about you are like... actually happening. I never, ever thought... I'd get to do any of this, with you. It's just... like... totally amazing. And good and fun and kinky. And hot. Mind blowing."

I laughed and said, "Good. I'm glad I could help some of your dreams and fantasies come true."

He smiled and then slid off of me, rolling onto his back. He laid there, dreamy, a grin on his face, and I heard him say, "Wow... just... wow."

I reached out and stroked his chest and stomach, and he responded by putting his hand on mine and gently stroking my lower arm. I rolled onto my side and pulled his arm around me, his body spooning mine, his arm wrapped around my waist.

I felt Dylan's dick push up against my ass. It was saturated with wetness -- my wetness, his mother's wetness. He was still somewhat hard, and I briefly entertained thoughts of another round of sex; but I was already beginning to get drowsy. The last thing I remembered before falling asleep was the sensation of Dylan's nose in my hair, his warm hand on my hip, slowly caressing me.

It must have been several hours later when Rich came to bed; the room was dark and I didn't quite understand at first what was happening, as I wasn't fully awake. I was laying on my left side, and felt him come up behind me, felt him caressing my body, felt his hand stop and explore the wet mess that had oozed out of me after Dylan had left.

I drifted back to sleep, only to be woken again by the bed moving as Rich repositioned his body behind me. Then I felt him gently push my right leg forward. I had a dim understanding of what was about to happen, then felt his cock begin to slide into me and knew what he was doing. He shifted a little bit more, then began to slowly slide his cock in and out of me, his hand on my hip, pulling.

It felt good and I woke up a little more, letting out a few moans. Several minutes went by as I struggled between waking up and drifting off to sleep, Rich's cock rhythmically fucking me the entire time. Finally I felt his body stiffen and heard him gasp, and knew he was cumming inside me.

I relaxed again, my thoughts drifting to and fro. I felt Rich gently pushing deeper inside me as he finished, and realized it was the fourth load of cum I'd taken that day, from three different men. Then I felt Rich slip out and cuddle up against my body, his wet cock pressed up against my ass, exactly where Dylan had been just a few hours before. I drifted off to sleep quickly, the doubts and worries in my mind slipping away.

I woke up a little after 5am, naked and sticky, Rich next to me breathing deeply, sound asleep. I quietly got out of bed, threw on a robe, and went out to the kitchen to get the coffee going. Then I came back and took a long, hot shower, enjoying my time as I got cleaned up.

I went out to the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee and decided to sit out on the patio. The morning was cool, quiet, and felt like medicine to my soul. I spent several minutes just enjoying the fact that I had the day off, and would be leaving the next day for Lake Tahoe, to truly unplug and spend time with my family.

I made a mental list of the things I needed to get done -- grocery shopping, laundry, food preparation, getting things packed up. I also needed to run next door and drop off a set of keys with our neighbors, who would be watching the house and picking up the mail for us while we were gone.

Rich came through about 30 minutes later, fresh from the shower and heading down to his office to dial in to a conference call with his colleagues in Boston and Atlanta. He mumbled something about it going to be a busy day for him, and once again I was glad to have the day off. I truly was worn out from work.

I wandered back into the house a little after 7am and poured myself some more coffee. Jenna came out, dressed to go running, and said she'd be back in a while. I waved to her, admiring how her running clothes accentuated her lithe, shapely figure, then went back out to the patio.

Dylan came out about 30 minutes later, a cup of coffee in his hands. We gave each other smiles and said good morning to each other. He sat down across the table from me and was quiet, enjoying the stillness of the morning and the cool air.

Jenna came through the door about 10 minutes later, looking radiantly sweaty after her run. She sat down on the patio with us as she drank a tall glass of water, then said she was going to go in and take a shower. She gave Dylan a knowing look, then walked away. I said, "That was an interesting look she gave you."

Dylan gave me a sheepish smile, then said, "We kind of... were hoping we could... both play with you, this morning?"

I raised my eyebrows at him and said, "Oh, really?"

There was no denying the powerful bolt of arousal that shot through me at the suggestion, but I wanted to play this out a little more.

"And what did you two have in mind?"

He blushed again, then stammered out, "We both... were curious... about watching each other... with you."

"I see. You two want to take turns with me, while the other watches."

He swallowed hard and nodded, then said, "Yes."

I gave him a calculating look, then said, "And would we be playing in my bed? Or yours? Or Jenna's? Or were you thinking about right here on the patio? It's a beautiful morning, and it would be a lot of fun to be outside, but it's not the most comfortable location for pleasure."

He laughed, then said, "We were thinking of playing in your bed."

"And what of your father?"

"He said he's got a busy morning of conference calls but would try to come up a little before 11am."

"I see. Well I would hate to mess up yours and Jenna's plans."

He gave me an excited, expectant look, and said, "So does that mean... a yes?"

I smiled at him and nodded, and he let out the breath he was holding in, saying, "Wow... awesome... ok... let me go tell Jenna, she's going to be so excited!"

He got up and walked back into the house. I took another sip of my coffee, savoring the flavor, savoring the morning, savoring the break from work. It took some effort, but I managed to push aside the non-stop stream of questions in my mind regarding what I was about to do with my children. There was no going back. The boundaries that we had crossed as a family were in the past. As to what lay ahead, I honestly had no idea.

Dylan popped his head out the sliding glass door, a big grin on his face as he said, "Jenna is really excited, she said she needs like two more minutes and then she'll be out of the shower."

I smiled back and said, "Sounds good. I'm going to finish my coffee and then I'll meet you back in the bedroom."

He gave me another smile and then closed the sliding glass door. I finished the last of the coffee in my cup and set it down on the table. My entire body seemed to be alive with desire. I took a few deep breaths and then walked back into the house, putting my coffee cup in the sink and then pouring myself a glass of water to sip on as I walked back to the bedroom.

Dylan was undressed and was lying in the middle of the bed. His cock was already getting hard and there was a part of me that was eager to have him inside me. And yet there was also a part of me that was curious to see Jenna ride him. I assumed I would get the chance to experience both.

Taking off my comfy clothes, I looked at Dylan and said, "Do you have a list of fantasies and things you'd like to try, or...?"

"Um... yeah... well... sort of, I mean... like... I really want to watch you and Jenna... eat each other."

"Ok, anything else?"

Dylan blushed again, and it was clear he was at a loss for words, the fact that he was about to have a threesome with his mother and little sister clearly overwhelming him.

I smiled at him and said, "It's ok. I've got some ideas. Why don't you let me take the lead."

He let out a long breath and said, "Ok, thanks... that would be..."

Jenna strolled into the room, completely naked, her hair damp, a brush in her hand. She looked at her brother, his dick fully erect, and said, "Geez, Dyl, you're like... ready to go, aren't you?"

She turned to me, grinning, and said, "This is going to be fun," then walked into the bathroom to finish putting her hair into a ponytail.

I said to her, "I was just asking your brother if there was anything specific he wanted to do, or if he wanted me to take the lead."

"Well, I know what I want to see... Dylan has told me all about how amazing it is to be with you... so I kinda was hoping to watch you two have some fun, if that's ok."

I smiled and nodded, slipping off the red satin thong I had put on earlier. I got onto my hands and knees onto the bed and moved over to Dylan, lowering my head and opening my mouth to take his dick inside. I began sucking him slowly and could see that Jenna was laying a few feet away, watching intently. Dylan was moaning and gasping as my tongue pleasured him. I could tell I was already quite wet.

I sucked for a few minutes, slowly, knowing that if I went too long he would lose it too early... and I wanted his cum inside my pussy, not in my mouth. I gave him a good, deep suck, then sat back and said, "I think it's time you took care of me."

I could tell he was barely holding on and was glad I stopped when I did. He nodded quickly to my request, then I lay back and spread my legs apart as he positioned himself to eat me. His tongue didn't waste any time attacking my pussy and clit, and it seemed to be everywhere at once, lapping up as much of my wetness as he could.

Eventually he focused in on my clit, and my gasps and moans of pleasure became much more louder and longer as he worked me up to a very sharp, enjoyable orgasm. Throughout it all, Jenna had been a few feet away, focused intently on the action in front of her. I could tell she was aroused and eager to join in, but was also having a lot of fun watching.

Dylan glanced over at Jenna, who nodded at him and said, "Do it, Dyl... I want to see it so bad..."

I wasn't sure what she meant, then Dylan had me get on my hands and knees and got behind me. I realized what Jenna was hinting at; she was eager to see Dylan fuck me from behind. And despite having just climaxed, I also was ready to have his cock inside me, although I knew he wouldn't last very long.

He gently guided the head of his shaft up to my pussy, then pushed slowly inside me, repositioning his body so that he could give me deeper, full thrusts. Dylan moaned as his cock sank into me, and surprisingly so did Jenna, who had moved closer and was watching intently from only a few inches away. He began pumping me harder and faster, and I turned my head and gasped out loud. I couldn't help but notice Jenna; she seemed transfixed, mesmerized as she got an up close view of her brother's cock sliding in and out of her mother's pussy.

My moans and groans and heavy breathing were too much for Dylan, and I heard his own loud groans and felt his body stiffen as his cock began spurting a load of cum deep inside me. He gasped loudly several more times as he finished filling me, then slid out and lay back on the bed.

I lay down on the bed on my side and watched as Jenna eagerly sucked Dylan's cock, licking up his shaft, taking in the thick wetness from my pussy that had coated his entire dick. She looked up at him and said, "Fuck... Dyl... it's so good... it tastes so good..."

She finished sucking him, then turned her attention to me. Giving me a brief smile, she maneuvered herself to get between my legs. I knew what she wanted, and lay back, spreading my legs wide open for her. I closed my eyes and didn't have long to wait until I felt her warm, nimble little tongue begin to lick and scoop up Dylan's cum oozing out of me.

It felt amazing and I let her eat as much of his cum out of me as she could manage. I glanced over and saw that Dylan was now in watching mode, his eyes locked on watching his sister lick and suck his cum out of his mother's pussy. I gave him a smile and he gave me a quick smile in return, then his eyes immediately went back to watching Jenna's tongue clean me up.

A few moments later Jenna sat back, a look of satisfaction on her face. I patted the bed next to me and said, "Can it be my turn, now?"

She grinned and got up on the bed, laying back as she spread her legs wide for me. I got between them and once again appreciated how soft and beautiful her skin was, how wet and tight her pussy was, and how sweet she tasted. I took my time enjoying the thick wetness oozing out of her, then dove deeper inside with my tongue, her body shaking and gasping as bolts of pleasure shot through her. Just a few more minutes of attention on her clit had her gasping out a brief, sharp orgasm.

I sat back, a smile on my face, and glanced over at Dylan. He sat there mesmerized by what he had just seen. His cock looked like it was beginning to grow again, so I said, "Dyl, why don't you lay back so we can pleasure each other."

He blushed and gave me a smile, then laid back as I positioned myself over his face, lowering my pussy onto his warm, wide, strong tongue. I leaned down and took his cock into my mouth and began sucking deep and slow, feeling his body twitch. I could tell he was having a hard time focusing on giving me pleasure, as his tongue was everywhere, only occasionally hitting my clit.

I knew I needed him inside me again and so I lifted myself off and moved down to straddle his now-hard cock, sinking down on his shaft. We both let out a groan as my son's cock filled his mother's pussy, and I glanced over at Jenna, who had repositioned herself on the bed to get the best view of the action.

I began slowly riding Dylan, enjoying the sensation of him inside me, taking him deep and thrusting down hard to grind my clit on the base of his shaft. It felt wonderful, but I could tell Jenna was eager to ride him as well, as she was gently fingering her clit while she watched.

I gave her a smile as I rode him for a few more minutes, then nodded to her as I slid off his cock. She eagerly climbed on, pushing her hips down hard while letting out a loud gasp and cry as Dylan's cock split his little sister open. To my surprise, they began pleasuring each other like experienced lovers, Jenna leaning in to kiss him passionately, his hands caressing her body, squeezing her nipples, caressing her back. It was readily apparent to me they were both thoroughly enjoying giving each other pleasure, as well as receiving it.

A few minutes later Jenna mumbled that she wanted Dylan on top of her, and slid off of him, laying down on her back, her legs spread, her pussy and surrounding areas glistening with her wetness from riding Dylan. He didn't waste any time, but immediately got on top of her and entered her again, thrusting deep and hard as he leaned in and kissed her deeply, erotically.

If I didn't know they were brother and sister, I would have assumed they were newlyweds on their honeymoon. That thought was a bit unnerving, and I began to get concerned over how passionate and affectionate they were with each other. I made a mental note to ask them both about it, separately and privately, when time allowed.

Moments later I heard Dylan say, "I'm gonna cum, Jens... I'm gonna cum..."

Jenna responded with, "Mmm... yes, Dyl... cum in me... I want it, please... I want your cum deep in me..."

And with that Dylan gasped loudly, thrusting deep as a series of groans and cries of pleasure shot out of his mouth. As his orgasm subsided he kissed his sister gently, tenderly, as a lover would kiss his mate. A moment later Dylan got off of Jenna and laid down next to her, his eyes closed, a smile on his lips. I heard Jenna softly say, "Fuck, Dyl... That was amazing. You're such a good lover. Almost as good as Daddy."

Dylan laughed and said, "You're fucking amazing too, Jens. I love fucking you."

Seeing my concerned face, Jenna smiled at me and said, "Mom. Honestly. It's just sex. I'm not in love with Dylan. We're not running away to Costa Rica to start a family."

I smiled and nodded, then said, "I know, I know... I just... it just looked like... I mean, if I didn't know who you two were, I would have thought..."

"You would have thought we were a couple."

"Yes."

Dylan sat up and said, "Mom, we get it, we understand. But we're just having some fun together, nothing more. I mean, I do love Jenna a lot, but... not like that, if that makes sense."

"It does, it does. Forgive me for worrying, I just..."

"Wow! Looks like I'm late to the party!" We all turned our heads and saw Mandy standing in the doorway to the bedroom, a grin on her face. "You guys mind if I join in the fun?"

Without waiting for an answer, Mandy undid her shorts, slipping them and her thong off, then reaching over her head to take her shirt off. As she unhooked her bra and slid it off, she said, "I think I need to play cleanup."

She moved over to the side of the bed Jenna was laying on, giving Jenna a smile. Jenna responded by positioning herself so that her ass was on the edge of the bed. As Jenna spread her legs, Mandy got on her knees on the floor and leaned in, her tongue immediately licking up the thick bead of Dylan's cum that had just started to ooze out.