Catalyst Pt. 08

Story Info
The McMurray family enjoys their Lake Tahoe vacation.
31.3k words
3.55
7.2k
14

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 02/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning finally arrived, and nobody was moving very fast. Rich and I both slept in until almost 10am. I chalked it up to the combination of the intense sex from yesterday and the fact that my mind and body knew I was on vacation. If felt wonderful, and I could have cared less that my original timeline for departure was shot.

We enjoyed coffee on the patio and then finished off the rest of the leftovers for brunch. By noon we had finished packing everything up and were ready to go. I rode with Rich in his suburban, while Jenna rode with Dylan in his truck. Mandy and Trevor would meet us further on down the road.

Surprisingly the traffic was light, and we made good time. About an hour into the trip, Rich said, "You seem unusually quiet, Jackie. What's on your mind?"

I hadn't told Rich yet about the incident with Collin the day before. The "incident". That's how I was referring to it in my mind. But in reality it was just another episode of Jackie McMurray spreading her legs wide to take another cock inside her. Knowing that I owed Rich a response, I shook those thoughts off and said, "I need to tell you something... it will probably make you smile and laugh, but..."

"But it is something you'll spend the next week beating yourself up over."

I looked at him and said, "Yes... wait... how did you know that?"

He sighed and smiled, then said, "Because I know you, Jackie. Ok, let's have it, who did you sleep with now?"

"Why would you think it has something to do with sex?"

"Because most of the time when you get like this, it's because you had sex with someone and are embarrassed about it. Which, to be honest, I don't understand. We've talked about this so many times, by now you should know how I feel."

I sighed and said, "I know, I know. You are so good to me, Rich. Thank you for being so loving and supportive of me, and for being so understanding."

He smiled and nodded, then said, "So... who was it?"

I looked down at the floor and said, "When I went to drop off our keys and instructions with Terri, she wasn't home, but Collin was."

"Her oldest son, right?"

"Yes."

I thought for a minute and said, "Honestly, Rich, I assumed I'd be saying a quick hi to Terri and then would come right back home. So I didn't bother to get dressed. All I had on was the sundress I threw on after the shower. I didn't bother with makeup or hair, and didn't bother to put on a bra or underwear. And by the time I found out Terri wasn't going to be there, I was already on their doorstep ringing the doorbell."

Rich nodded, then said, "And I bet you looked absolutely gorgeous to Collin, standing there in just the dress."

"I guess I did. He let me in, and I tried to go over all the instructions with him, but... it was just... he was only wearing a pair of shorts, and he looked really good, and... I could tell he was interested, it was all over his face... and..."

Rich smiled and quietly laughed.

"What? Why is that funny?"

"It's not funny, Jackie; it's hot. Really hot. If I was Collin, and the hottest woman in town was standing next to me in just a sundress, I'd react the same way. And I'm glad he finally got to experience what it's like to be with you."

I thought for a moment and said, "Wait... what did you mean when you said he 'finally' got to experience me?"

Rich thought for a moment, then said, "Jackie, you're so clueless sometimes. I can't even begin to count the number of times we've had neighborhood parties and I've watched Collin and his brother check you out. Ted does it all the time, and so do most of the other men in the neighborhood. So do some of the women, including Terri."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Ugh. Open your eyes, woman. You are genuinely, certifiably gorgeous. And the way you dress and present yourself is extremely appealing. I know for a fact Ted and some of the other men in the neighborhood would love to be with you. So I'm not surprised Collin reacted the way he did. And I'll be honest, I'm thrilled he got to be with you."

We rode in silence for a few minutes, and then I said, "So I'm just supposed to be the... neighborhood slut? Fuck everyone on our street?"

"That would be a very hot scenario, but no, Jackie. That's not what I'm saying. I'm just telling you what I've observed over the years. You can be with whoever you want to be, whenever you want to. And if that means you enjoy some kinky encounters with our neighbors, I'm totally ok with that.

"And for the record, since we're being honest here, there are a few women in the neighborhood I'd love to fuck, Terri being one of them. The Ramirez family two houses down, I'd love to fuck Maribel and her daughter... what's her name again?"

"Her name is Tori, and she literally just turned 18 a few weeks ago, you pervert."

"Well, she's smoking hot. She has an absolutely magnificent ass. And it's good to know she's legal now."

I started to protest but Rich held up a hand and said, "Stop, Jackie. Stop. Fuck. You make things so hard sometimes. Just fucking relax, please. Just because I want to fuck them doesn't mean I'm actively trying to, or even would if the opportunity presented itself. I'm just being honest with you, to help you understand what goes on inside the mind of a man. You should know all this by now."

I looked out the window, too upset to answer. And yet amid the angry thoughts swirling in my head, I knew Rich was correct. I knew how the male mind worked. I knew many men found me desirable. And I had seen the looks many men had given me, Ted and his sons, included.

And more importantly, Rich was correct. I did need to relax, let go, unwind.

I turned to him and said, "I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I realize I'm way too stressed and just need to relax."

He glanced at me and said, "Thank you. And of course you're forgiven. And yes. You definitely need to relax and just enjoy. Enjoy the now, enjoy this vacation, enjoy our family and our time together."

I nodded and smiled, feeling the last of my hurt feelings fading away. After a few minutes, I said, "You never told me you had a thing for Terri. Or Maribel. Maribel is gorgeous, so I can understand that. But Terri? Really?"

He laughed and said, "Yeah, Terri. As weird as that sounds, I think she's hot in a sort of next-door MILF kind of way. She doesn't have your looks, doesn't have your body, but from what Ted tells me, she tastes amazing and is phenomenal in bed."

I gave him an incredulous look and said, "And you know this, how? You and Ted have compared notes, or something?"

He gave me an embarrassed smile and said, "Yeah, we've had some conversations, over the years. He's definitely got a thing for you, Jackie. I caught him checking you out several years ago, and he apologized. I told him not to worry about it, and that kind of opened the door for us to talk about what it's like being married to Jackie McMurray."

"Oh? And what did you tell him?"

"I told him you were lame in bed, and that we hadn't had sex in years. That you liked to spend all your time knitting."

I couldn't help but laugh out loud. It felt so good. So... liberating. Like the dark clouds had parted a little and sun was beginning to shine through.

"I assume he didn't believe you?"

"Nope. I told him you were amazing in bed, tasted incredibly sweet and could fuck for hours. He almost jizzed in his pants when I told him that."

"Nice. That would have been embarrassing."

"Yeah. He asked a few more questions, then I asked him about Terri. He said she was phenomenal but was also very uptight about her body, about people seeing her naked. I told her I thought she looked great, and he agreed, but apparently she wishes her boobs were smaller, her waist was thinner, and that she didn't have such a plump ass. I told him all of those things are what make her so hot to me.

"Anyway, I told him that it would be a lot of fun to swap wives one weekend. He asked if I was serious, and I said yes. He said Terri would probably never go for it, but he'd find a way to ask. I haven't heard anything since."

My phone rang and I answered it; it was Mandy, telling me that Trevor had got off a little late from work and they were just now leaving. I told her not to worry about it, that we'd wait at the roadside restaurant for them.

As I hung up, I heard Rich mumble under his breath, "Are you serious?"

I looked up and saw him looking out the driver's side window of the suburban. I lifted myself up and looked out as well, seeing Dylan's truck next to us. At first I didn't understand what Rich was talking about, and then I noticed what was happening in the cab of the truck. Both Dylan and Jenna were completely nude, and Jenna was sucking on Dylan's cock as they drove. Dylan gave us a smile and a wave and then accelerated past us.

Rich looked at me briefly and said, "Can you believe that?"

I smiled at him and said, "Yes, I can... seems like a good idea."

Before Rich said anything I pulled my tank top and bra off, slipped off my sandals, then undid my seatbelt and slipped off my shorts and thong. I spread my legs apart and slowly began to caress my clit, laughing as Rich tried to drive and watch me at the same time.

I slid a finger inside of me and played around a little, then slid it out and put it into Rich's mouth. He eagerly sucked on it for a few moments, then I reached down and unzipped the fly of his shorts. He adjusted himself in his seat so I could pull his semi-hard cock out, then he slid his seat back to give me room to work.

I moved over and put my head in Rich's lap, taking his cock into my mouth. I began sucking him deep and hard, and heard him gasp loudly as his body jerked from the pleasure. I sucked for a few minutes, then looked up and said, "Do you like the thought of Collin fucking me on the kitchen table?"

I continued to suck him as he replied, "Yes... fuck yes... yes I do..."

Sucking his cock in between sentences, I said, "Would you want to watch him fuck me?"

"Oh yeah... yes..."

"Do you want me to fuck Ted for you?"

"Yes... yes..."

"Would you want me to watch as you fucked Terri?"

"Oh yes, fuck yes..."

"Would you want to watch me eat your cum out of Terri's pussy?"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes... yes... yes!"

And with that he popped in my mouth, thick jets of warm cum splashing on my tongue. I swallowed spurt after spurt and kept sucking, doing my best to swallow every drop of his load. I sucked until his cock began to go limp, then sat back and buckled myself back in, still completely nude.

Still feeling aroused and reckless, I took a picture of my pussy spread open and sent it to Dylan, Jenna, and Mandy, with the caption, "Just sucked your father off and now I'm going to play."

Almost immediately I got a response from Jenna, who said she had done the same for Dylan and was playing as well, and had asked Dylan to slow down so we could catch up to them. I told Rich that Dylan was slowing down, and Rich nodded, accelerating.

I sat back, spread my legs, and began masturbating. I was very wet and occasionally leaned over so Rich could taste my fingers. I closed my eyes and laid my head back, losing myself in the pleasure as my fingers did their work. A minute later Rich said, "There they are."

He pulled up alongside Dylan's truck, and I unbuckled and sat up so I could look into the cab. Jenna turned and smiled at us, then lifted her hand to wave and show us her creamy wetness on her fingertips, which she then fed to Dylan. We waved back and then Dylan accelerated again as Rich slowed down to his cruising speed.

Mandy's text came a moment later, telling us we were all crazy and being way too dangerous. That was followed up quickly by a short video of their car parked along the highway, passenger door open, Mandy standing on the road completely naked and bent over so that her arms were resting on the passenger seat. Dylan was behind her, naked from the waist down, fucking her hard and fast from behind while cars drove by at 65mph, honking their horns.

The next text from her showed her pussy wide open, a thick string of cum spilling out. Her text said, "I'm such a mess, who wants to clean me up?" That was enough to bring me to the edge of the orgasm building within me, and I leaned my head back, closed my eyes, and gave myself over completely to the pleasure bursting within me.

I gasped and cried out loudly as I rubbed my clit hard and fast, then collapsed as the orgasm began to fade. I drifted for a while, just enjoying the motion of the truck as it drove along the highway, then eventually opened my eyes.

Rich was looking at me, and when he saw me sit up he said, "That might be the hottest thing I've seen in years. You're fucking amazing, Jackie. For all the times you're a pain in the ass to live with, what I just saw there makes it all worthwhile."

I gave him a big smile and said, "Mmm. That was good. I think I needed that."

"I think you did, too."

"Tahoe is going to be fun. Isn't it."

"Oh yeah."

It took a while for Mandy and Trevor to meet up with us at the roadside diner, and by the time they got there it was past 3pm and we were all very hungry. We enjoyed a leisurely lunch of deep fat fried goodness, then got back on the road to Tahoe, driving up to the gated driveway of our rental house around 5pm. It wasn't right on the water, but instead was situated at the top of a hill, looking down on the lake. There were other houses in the vicinity, but none very close.

The house itself was absolutely gorgeous. When I asked Rich how much this was going to cost us, he smiled and told me I didn't want to know. Along the side of the house was a sizeable pool, with a large, custom-made in-ground hot tub on the corner that provided an unbroken view of the lake and surrounding area. The wide patio had plenty of room for sunbathing and outdoor dining, and inside was a great room with comfy couches, entertainment center, dining table, and large open kitchen.

Just off the great room was a bedroom with a California king-sized bed, full bath with a huge walk-in shower with two shower heads, and balcony off to the side of the main floor. Upstairs were three bedrooms, all with queen-sized beds, full baths, and balconies looking out over the lake. It was simply luxurious.

It took a while to get everything unpacked and into the house. As I finished putting the last of the groceries into the fridge, Rich came in from the garage and told me everything was organized and put away, and asked if I was ready for a glass of wine. I gave him my "why are you asking that question" look, and he laughed and uncorked a bottle of my favorite pinot grigio.

Trevor and Dylan had figured out how to work the grill, and Mandy and Jenna had already given them the marinated steaks to grill up, along with some shrimp. They were laughing and teasing each other as they set the patio table for dinner and got everyone else drinks. In the meantime I had whipped up a salad and some baked potatoes and sat them on the table just as the steaks and shrimp came in from the grill.

We enjoyed some lively conversation over the shrimp and salad while the steaks rested, then dug into the steaks and potatoes eagerly. It was an extremely enjoyable dinner, but hanging over the meal was an air of sexual energy that was almost palpable by the time we had cleared the plates and put the food away.

As the last dish went into the dishwasher, I heard Jenna say, "I think it's time for a dip!"

And with that, she stripped down naked and went out to the pool. We all watched as she dove headfirst into the crystal-clear water. Dylan and Trevor followed her in quick succession, then Mandy, who was trying to get the dishwasher to run. After a few moments she said, "Um, Mom, Dad... can one of you make this work? I have somewhere else to be..."

Before we could even blink, her top and bra came off, followed quickly by her shorts and thong, then she was out onto the patio and into the pool, joining the others frolicking naked in the water. Rich and I picked up our drinks and walked out onto the patio. The early evening sun was warm, the clear sky becoming a beautiful shade of amber. We stood there, holding hands, sipping our drinks, soaking it in.

After a few moments I realized it had gotten a lot quieter over by the pool, so I looked over to see what was going on. It immediately became obvious the party had moved to the hot tub, as I saw Jenna sitting on a cushion on the edge of the hot tub. She was leaning back on her arms and had her legs spread wide, her face a look of pure pleasure. In between her thighs was Trevor, pleasuring her with his tongue.

Sitting in the steaming, bubbling water were Mandy and Dylan, who were kissing passionately. Based on the motion of Mandy's left arm, she was stroking his cock under the water as they kissed.

Rich took a look at the action and said, "Well, that didn't take long."

We both laughed, and then I said, "I suppose we should join them."

And with that, I sat my wine glass down on a side table and stripped off my clothes. Rich said, "I think I'm madly in love with this new Jackie McMurray I'm seeing today..."

I turned and smiled at him, then sexily walked over to the hot tub. Jenna looked over and smiled, then said, "Way to go, Mom! Come join the fun!"

I gave her a smile and then stepped down into the jacuzzi. The water was hot and invigorating, and it took a little while to get used to it. I waded over to where Mandy and Dylan were kissing while Rich picked up another chair cushion, put it on the patio next to Jenna, then knelt and offered his cock for her to suck while Trevor ate her.

Mandy saw me coming and reached her hand out for mine, her tongue continuing to spar with Dylan's. She pulled me close and had me sit down next to her, our legs rubbing against each other. They broke their kiss, and then Mandy turned to me and gave me a deep kiss, her left hand continuing to stroke Dylan's hard cock, her right hand reaching between my thighs.

I kissed her back passionately as I spread my legs apart for her, my right hand reaching out to caress her breasts and play with her nipples. Dylan had moved closer to me, and I felt his left hand move up my thigh. Mandy moved her hand away, allowing Dylan to stroke my clit with his fingers while my tongue danced with Mandy's small tongue. Based on Mandy's gasps and throaty moans and where Dylan had positioned himself, I could tell his right hand was fingering Mandy's clit while Mandy's left hand was stroking his cock.

A few moments later I broke my kiss with Mandy and turned to kiss Dylan, our mouths open, our tongues swirling together. I could tell both Mandy and Dylan were getting very aroused, and I knew I was too. I broke my kiss with Dylan and told Mandy, "I think it's time I enjoyed your pussy, daughter of mine."

She grinned and said, "I'd love that."

She got out of the hot tub and got another cushion, setting it down on the edge of the hot tub near the stairs, while I took Dylan by the hand and moved towards where Mandy had situated herself. I kneeled on the second step, my ass and thighs coming up out of the water. I shivered briefly in the evening air and then glanced over and saw Rich's cock buried deep in Jenna's mouth, Trevor's face buried in her pussy.

As I got near Mandy she leaned back and spread her legs open for me. I leaned in and quickly slid my tongue between her lips, tasting first the hot tub and then her sweetness within, mixed with the residual cum Trevor had shot inside her earlier in the day. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, her mouth open as she groaned and gasped.

As I pleasured Mandy I could hear Jenna cumming from Trevor's tongue, and knew I wanted to give Mandy the same pleasure. But first I needed my son's hard cock inside me. I felt Dylan come up behind me and adjusted my body to make it easier for him to enter me from behind. He didn't waste any time, and quickly positioned himself so he could slide his cock in, his hands warm on my hips.

123456...9