Catalyst Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I couldn't figure out why Erika seemed pissed about it and kept talking about 'after Thursday', so I finally asked Jeanie about it. Thursday night came and she took me out to one of the barns, and told me to be very quiet. She walked me up to a small window and had me look down into the barn.

"I was like, whoa. I saw Erika completely naked, laying back on a mattress pad, her dad going to town on her pussy, fucking her hard. Blew my mind. I couldn't stop watching. After a couple minutes he pulled out and shot a huge load all over her tits and stomach and pussy.

"He kept stroking his cock while she flipped over onto her hands and knees, then he started fucking her again, hard, from behind. It was crazy. He probably fucked her for another five or six minutes, then pulled out again and shot another load all over her ass, her back, all the way up to her neck, in her hair, everywhere. I've never seen anything like it.

"Jeanie pulled me away quietly and we went back to the house and went to my room, where we fucked hard. Afterwards she told me her dad does that every Thursday night. It was kind of like a rotation, I guess. One week it would be Aunt Liz, then it was Erika's turn, then it would be Jeanie's turn the next week. And there were other women he would fuck, as well.

"Then Jeanie explained why Erika was pissed, it was because her dad's rule is that whoever's turn it was that week, couldn't have sex with anyone else. They had to stay 'clean' so Martin could fuck them on Thursday night. So Erika was pissed because she wanted to fuck me but couldn't, not until after Thursday night.

"Then Jeanie told me that Erika would probably take a shower and come by my room, now that she'd done her turn with her dad. Sure enough, about 20 minutes later, Erika came into the room, her hair still wet from the shower. Jeanie said she was just leaving, and gave me a smile as she got dressed and left.

"Erika didn't say much, just got undressed and got into bed with me, and began sucking my cock. I asked her if I could eat her and she said yeah, so we 69'ed for a while. She had a really wet, hairy pussy. Tasted so good. Jeanie's pussy was really hairy too, and wet.

"Anyway, we did that for a while and then Erika got on and rode me. It was a fucking wild ride. She definitely liked to fuck. And that's pretty much what we did in the evenings, most nights. And every Thursday night I snuck out and watched Martin fuck in the barn. He did the same thing every time, didn't matter who it was.

"And he definitely got around. It wasn't just Erika, Jeanie, and Aunt Liz that got fucked. There was a neighbor woman, kinda chubby Latina, really pretty face, probably in her late 30's. Jeanie told me they helped keep their farm from going under, so every now and then they paid Martin back by letting him fuck her.

"Another woman from town, just a few years older than me, married with a kid, husband in jail. Kind of plain looking but a decent body. Uncle Martin got her a job and helped cover her bills, so she paid him back every now and then.

"There were several other women, too. Some younger, some older. I asked Jeanie who they all were, and she told me. I also asked why he pulled out instead of cumming inside. Jeanie just laughed and said that when they first got started, Uncle Martin got both Erika and her pregnant, even though they were on the pill. So after that he stopped cumming inside them.

"So that's kinda how the summer went. Fourth of July was a huge party, I kinda... kinda got loaned out, I guess."

I asked, "What do you mean?"

"I mean... like... Erika pulled me aside about an hour before dinner and took me to meet up with a friend of hers, a really beautiful woman named Marcy. Erika watched the door while Marcy and I snuck off into one of the back rooms to fuck. Was incredible. Like so hot and kinky to be fucking someone I barely knew. She had a great ass, too. Super tight wet pussy. Tasted so good.

"Then after dinner Jeanie wanted me to go off with her, I thought for sex, but instead it was for me to hook up with a friend of hers, kind of a short thin redhead named Toni. Talk about wild bush. It was like bright red and thick. She tasted really good too, and had an incredibly tight pussy. Like it made me cum a lot faster than I thought I would, especially since I'd already fucked Marcy and Erika before that.

"And something else that kind of blew my mind, like Erika had a boyfriend the entire time I was there. And he knew I was fucking Erika. There was one time she was supposed to go out on a date with him, but we were still upstairs fucking. Like the bed was creaking and she was moaning and I knew her boyfriend could hear us going at it, but she didn't care.

"She was riding me when Aunt Liz knocked at the door and then came in. She said Bobby was waiting downstairs. Erika got kind of pissed and said something like, 'Yeah, I know, you can tell Bobby he can wait, I'll come down when I'm done". Then she went back to fucking me. Rode me hard until we both came.

"She didn't shower or even clean up, just put her panties and jeans on and went downstairs and then they left. I wasn't sure what to think, then Jeanie came up and got into bed with me and we had some more fun.

"Around the beginning of August Erika took off, had some kind of orientation thing at her college she was in charge of. She was really into horses; it was some kind of equestrian camp or something. Anyway, Aunt Liz had occasionally been giving me looks, and as soon as Erika left it became more and more frequent.

"A few days later Uncle Martin was out at a meeting and Jeanie was out with friends, just me and Aunt Liz at home. She asked if I'd be interested in messing around with her now that Erika was gone. What was I supposed to say? Aunt Liz is gorgeous. Hot fucking body, beautiful face. So of course I said yes.

"Jeanie knew I was fucking her mom and was totally ok with it, and so was Uncle Martin, apparently, because he never said anything to me about it. We were usually very careful to not fuck when he was home, however.

"Aunt Liz also had a friend who 'needed some attention', as she put it. Her name was Dani. She was in her late 20's, had a few little kids, really pretty blond hair and blue eyes. Decent tits and a thick ass and thighs. She was married to another farmer who lived down the road, didn't get much attention from him. Dani had a lot of lingerie and always wore something really hot. And we fucked for hours.

"At one point a couple of weeks before I was supposed to go home I had to go into town to pick up some things for Aunt Liz. Saw Dani with her husband and kids in the store. It was so bizarre. I had literally been fucking her less than two hours before, in her own bed. And now here she was in front of me at the grocery store in the same dress she had on for me, kissing her husband with the same mouth that had been wrapped around my cock just a little while before.

"Just kinda blew my mind. She saw me but pretended she didn't know me. But I could tell what she was thinking, and it wasn't about groceries or her husband. Anway, at the end of August I flew home with over $12,000 in my bank account, and some pretty crazy experiences.

"It sounds like it... and it looks like talking about it got you ready for more."

I pointed down at his growing dick, and he looked down, laughing. "Yeah, it did."

"Is there more to the story? Or should I take care of that for you?"

"Oh, there's definitely more to the story... but I'd love to take care of this now."

With that he rolled me up on my side, away from him, and then scooted up against me, his chest up against my back. He reached over and briefly caressed my right breast, squeezing the nipple before moving his hand down my stomach and in between my legs.

Without even thinking I realized I had spread my legs for him eagerly, and soon felt his touch on my clit, causing me to gasp. He quickly realized how wet I had become, listening to his experiences with his cousins and aunt. He began playing with my clit, and I felt his cock rapidly grow hard.

He repositioned himself so that he could slide his dick into me from behind, our legs entwined, him on his side, me on my back. I lifted my right leg to allow him to enter me, countering his long groan with my own cry of pleasure. He began to slowly pump me, his left hand working my right nipple, his right hand fingering my clit.

I couldn't help myself. I was too aroused to control my thoughts. I said, "Did you fuck Erika and Jeanie like this?"

"Oh yeah. Mmm. Fuck. Yes, I did. A lot."

"Did you like fucking your cousins?"

"Yeah."

"Did you like fucking your aunt?"

"Oh yeah."

And with that he sped up his thrusting and began to go deep. One look at his face made me realize I had pushed him too far past the edge. He was holding on until I orgasmed, and as I let out a loud moan, I heard him gasp loudly several times, his body shaking as he pumped me full of his cum.

We lay there, coupled together, for quite a while, enjoying the afterglow and the feel of our bodies connected. From out of the window we could see Mandy out on the patio, on her hands and knees on one of the chaise lounges, Dylan's cock filling her mouth while Rich ate her from behind, then stood up and slid his cock into her.

We watched as Rich fucked his daughter hard and fast, then saw him thrust deep, shooting his load in her. He pulled out to allow Dylan to slide into her, then moved up for her to suck him clean. It almost seemed normal, which frightened me for a moment.

Trevor began again, "So anyway, I went back out there the next summer. Same set up as before, only Erika had married Bobby and was living in town. Jeanie and I picked up right where we left off, like literally the night I flew in she told me all about her boyfriend Trace on the drive back to their farm, then later that night we fucked twice. Jeanie's pussy always tasted so good, so sweet, and she was always so wet.

"A couple days later Aunt Liz and I had some fun at lunchtime. Jeanie was amazing but it felt so incredibly good to be with Aunt Liz. It's hard to explain. Like being with an older woman, it just... feels different. More erotic, more enjoyable, for some reason.

"A few days later Erika came out on her lunch break and we fucked. The fact that she was married apparently didn't bother her, and it didn't bother me either, because she looked amazing and damn did she know how to fuck.

"Uncle Martin was still on his Thursday evening schedule, I saw some of the same women from the summer before as well as a couple new ones, one was barely 18, she was really pretty, phenomenal body. Jeanie told me Uncle Martin was helping pay for her college.

"Aunt Liz also liked sending me into town around lunch time so I could swing by and fuck Erika at her apartment. It was really hot but also kind of awkward, one time I was heading up the stairs to her apartment and her husband was on the way down, he said hi to me like we were just passing in the streets, like no big deal. I was thinking like, 'Dude, I'm heading up to fuck your wife, doesn't that bother you?' but Erika said he had a few women he saw on the side, so it was no big deal.

"And then there was the time where we finished fucking and I walked out to their living room, and he's sitting there on the couch with his feet up, reading a newspaper, we said hi and I left. Like I wasn't sure how long he had been home, but he had to have heard Erika moaning and talking dirty while we did it. Just... so weird. And wild.

"And then... a week or so after the big Fourth of July party, Uncle Martin came home one day around lunchtime and walked in on Aunt Liz and I fucking. Sometimes it was like hardcore from behind, but sometimes she wanted more, and in this case I was on top of her, and we were kissing passionately and talking dirty. Liz was begging me to cum inside of her, and I did, hard and deep.

"We didn't realize Uncle Martin was standing there watching, but he was, for a while. When he finally spoke he said, 'I think it's best you finish up and get dressed.'

"Then he walked out. Aunt Liz was like, 'Oh, fuck, he's pissed.' I was like, 'Is he going to shoot me?' Aunt Liz was like, 'I don't think so... but you should get dressed.'

"So I got dressed and went out to the kitchen. Uncle Martin was sitting at the table, drinking a glass of milk. He said, 'Go pack up your things and meet me outside in 15 minutes.' For a while I thought I was going to die, but instead he drove me to a hotel near the airport. Didn't say a thing the whole trip. Got me a room and said he'd be back.

"About an hour later he came to my room and handed me a plane ticket for the next day. He said, 'I didn't have a problem you having some fun with Erika and Jeanie, or Liz. But you crossed a line with your aunt when it went from sex to making love. I can't tolerate that.'

"With that he wrote me a check for the money I'd earned, told me he had called my parents to come pick me up the next day, then he left. I flew back the next day, not knowing what to say to my mom and dad. My dad picked me up, and it was really awkward in the car.

"He asked me what had happened, and so I told him. I had always had a good relationship with him and felt I could confide in him, so I told him almost everything. Told him about Erika and Jeanie, and Aunt Liz. He didn't seem pissed at all, in fact asked some rather detailed questions.

"We parked a few blocks from home, and he told me Liz had called her sister, my mom, and explained the situation from her perspective. My mom didn't really understand at first, so Liz had to be kind of blunt with her to get her to understand. From what my dad said, my mom went from shocked to angry to sad to embarrassed.

"Then he totally blew me away when he said that between him and I, he was insanely jealous I had gotten to fuck Liz. I didn't know what to say, but he told me he had had a thing for her for years and had wanted to fuck her so bad. He asked me point blank how it was, and so I told him. He had like a thousand questions, including details about sex with Jeanie and Erika.

"He asked me to keep the conversation strictly confidential, and told me my mom was still very upset. Then we drove home and I went inside. It was awkward and weird at first, but eventually my mom warmed up to me. Several days later she asked if we could talk, and I said sure. I had no idea where the conversation was going to go.

"She told me how initially she had been angry and shocked, and embarrassed; but that Liz had explained the situation to her and that it hadn't been me that initiated the sex, it had been her daughters and then eventually her. That I had worked really hard and done a lot around the farm to help the family out. And that she and Uncle Martin had a sort of unspoken agreement when it came to being with other people.

"My mom asked me how I felt about it all. I had a hard time coming up with an answer for her, so she asked me if I regretted what had happened or regretted anything I had done. And I had to be honest with her, so I told her I didn't regret anything. I told her I worked my ass off for Uncle Martin and had a lot of fun with Aunt Liz and Jeanie and Erika.

"My mom was like, 'But, Trevor, they are your relatives. Family. Doesn't that bother you?' And I was like, 'Not really.' I tried to explain that I wasn't falling madly in love with any of them and they weren't falling in love with me, we were just having some fun. She said she could understand me messing around with Erika and Jeanie, then made a point to remind me Liz was her sister before asking me why I had had sex with Liz.

"I told her I thought Liz was really attractive, really appealing, sexually. That with Erika it was like a hardcore fuck competition, and with Jeanie it was really wet and sweet and fun. But with Liz it was something more, something deeper. Like really satisfying, for us both.

"The whole time my mom had this look on her face that I couldn't really make out. Like she wanted to say something, but couldn't, or wouldn't. It was kind of weird. After that my mom and I didn't talk about it anymore, but every now and then my dad would ask me questions, like detailed questions about the sex with Liz, and Erika, and Jeanie. Like I could tell the thought of me fucking them kind of got him going.

"I also eventually told my dad about the other women I had fucked while I was helping out on the farm. It kind of blew his mind. He told me again how jealous he was of me, and how lucky I had been to get to experience all of that. And I know he told my mom about it later.

"And the other weird thing was that my dad told me something good had come out of it for him, like apparently he and my mom were having sex a lot more, like totally going at it hardcore. I honestly had no idea what to say to that or think about that."

I said, "I take it you didn't go back there the next summer?"

Trevor laughed and said, "No. I didn't get an invite."

I smiled at him and said, "Well, thank you for telling me. And now I can see why the family sex taboo really wasn't a shocker for you."

"Nah, not shocked. I actually think it's really kinky. It might be weird to say, but it definitely got me thinking differently about my mom and my sister. I'm sure my mom has thought about it, my dad pretty much told me that. And based on what I've heard about my sister in college, she'd probably go for it too. But I doubt anything will ever happen. I mean, if I had the chance... I'd probably go for it. With both of them."

"I can understand that, but... well, you know how worried I've been over the last few weeks. It's fun and kinky and hot, but it could also destroy all of us. We just have to be very careful."

Looking over at Jenna, who was beginning to wake up, I said, "And honestly, I wish some of us were more careful about what we do and where we do it."

Wednesday morning came and with it a flurry of activity. Rich had arranged for us to rent a boat and spend some time on Lake Tahoe, so in between morning coffee, a light breakfast, and a quick fuck on the dining room table (courtesy of Dylan), I managed to get everyone focused on getting food, drinks, towels, and other things packed up and ready for the day.

We made it to the pier by 10am and loaded up the boat with the coolers and bags while Rich filled out the paperwork to rent the boat. It was a beautiful boat, a little over 40 feet long, and I once again wondered how much it was going to cost to rent for the day. Still, the weather was perfect and the thought of relaxing on the water was very appealing. I was eager to get going.

True to form, Jenna had worn the skimpiest bikini she owned, and was getting all kinds of looks from the men operating the boat dock. I shook my head and whispered to her to keep it on until we were away from the pier. She gave me an innocent smile, took off her top, and then reclined on the cushions up in the bow, her breasts out for all to see.

Rich just laughed as he revved up the engines and pulled us away, taking us out into the lake. Mandy had joined her sister in the bow, and now both of them were completely naked, enjoying the breeze as we went further into the lake. Dylan and Trevor were standing by Rich, going over the controls for the boat. Everything was put away and I had nothing else to do, so I sat down in one of the stern seats, put my feet up, and poured myself some coffee from the thermos we had brought.

The day was already becoming warm, my hair flowing out behind me as the breeze took it away. I breathed in deeply and closed my eyes, searching for that deep relaxation I had already felt several times on this trip. There it is, I said to myself. So peaceful. So restorative.

The drone of the engines coupled with the sound of the water splashing around us was hypnotizing, and I laid my head back, continuing to breathe in deeply. The last thing I remembered was the feeling of someone taking my coffee cup out of my hand and putting a light blanket over me. Then I was out light a light.

123456...9