Catalyst Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a delicious nap, deeply satisfying, and I woke slowly, stretching as the sun warmed my body. The boat was going much slower now and as I sat up I could see we were close to a sparsely populated area along the shore. Rich was nudging the boat in close to a small, sandy beach tucked into the shoreline. Looking down into the water I could see the mix of sand and rocks underneath us.

Rich cut the engines and slowly drifted the boat into the sandy bottom. There was a soft bump and then we stopped. Trevor jumped into the water with a small anchor and waded ashore, planting the anchor into the sand. Dylan jumped in next, Rich handing him a cooler to take to shore. Jenna and Mandy, both still completely naked, jumped in next, yelling and commenting on how cold the water was.

I handed them each a bag full of towels and food and supplies as Rich gave Trevor the other cooler, then I jumped in. The water was COLD and came up to my thighs. I wasted no time and quickly waded to shore, looking around at our spot. The beach was less than 100 feet long, and appeared to be infrequently used.

I turned back to the boat to see if Rich needed any help, and saw him jump in and wade to shore, another rope in his hands to further secure the boat to our beach. He gave me a smile and then said, "Well, that didn't take long."

I turned to look up the beach and saw that the kids had spread our blankets out on the beach and were now occupying them, with Trevor on his back, Mandy straddling his face while Jenna sucked on his cock. Dylan was laying nearby, his cock growing hard, a smile on his face as he watched the action unfold.

"I suppose we should join them," Rich said as he walked by me, first slipping off his shirt, then his swimsuit. A thrill ran through me and I followed suit, pulling the string to undo my bikini top before slipping off my bottoms.

Without saying anything, Dylan gave me a knowing look, and so I knelt down by him and took his semi-hard cock in my mouth. I felt Rich positioning himself behind me, his head sliding up under me. I felt him put his hands on my hips and lowered myself onto his face, his tongue hot on my aching clit.

I lost myself in the pleasure I was giving and receiving. I could hear Jenna's moans of pleasure and knew she was riding Trevor; could hear Mandy's plaintive cries of pleasure and knew she was close to an orgasm. The sun was hot on my naked body, and I wanted nothing more than to fuck and be fucked.

Rich's tongue on my pussy was driving me crazy and I could feel a deep orgasm building inside me. I sat back and told Dylan to fuck me from behind hard and slow, then told Rich I wanted to suck him. They both repositioned, Dylan getting on his knees behind me while Rich maneuvered to place his cock under my mouth.

I began sucking Rich but stopped long enough to gasp loudly as Dylan's cock slid into me. I closed my eyes for several minutes, savoring the pleasure, then opened my eyes and glanced at Rich before I began sucking his cock again.

Dylan fucked me hard and slow, each thrust pounding me deep. As much as I wanted to keep sucking Rich, I stopped, my mouth open, head turned, as a mind-shattering orgasm exploded out of me, my body quivering. Only distantly did I hear the heavy groans of Dylan, a brief smile playing across my face knowing it was my orgasm that pushed him over the edge.

Dylan's thrusts slowed, then stopped, his cock shooting the last of his cum inside me before he slipped out. As I continued sucking Rich I saw Dylan lay back, his cock glistening with my wetness, a large gob of cum hanging on the underside of the head of his cock. A moment later Mandy was there, her mouth taking in his shaft, sucking it clean.

Her next target was Rich's cock, and as I flipped onto my back and propped myself up on my elbows, I watched as she sank down onto her father's cock and began riding it, even as her little sister rode her husband's cock.

Jenna was riding Trevor's cock hard, her head back, eyes closed as she ground her clit on the base of his shaft. With a loud cry of pleasure I watched as an orgasm rippled through her lithe, gorgeous body. After holding herself on Trevor's cock for a few moments, she began to once again ride him, and a moment later I heard him grunt and groan as his cock shot a thick load of cum inside his sister-in-law.

As the action subsided I laid back and closed my eyes, feeling the warmth of the sun mix with the residual pleasure of my orgasm. There was not a care or worry on my mind. It felt natural, almost instinctual, to lay there, completely satisfied. I drifted off again as sleep overtook me.

I woke to laughing and talking, and looked up to see Mandy and Dylan digging through the coolers and bags of food, getting lunch set out for everyone. Trevor was still asleep; where were Rich and Jenna? I looked around, then heard faint moans coming from the direction of the lake.

Jenna and Rich had found a large, mostly flat rock out in the water, and were fucking on it. Jenna was on all fours, her perfectly perky breasts swaying as Rich pumped her from behind. As if in a trance, I sat there mesmerized as I watched my husband rhythmically fuck his youngest daughter. Jenna's mouth was wide open, gasps of erotic pleasure mixing with the loud groans from her father, who was filling his daughter's sweet pussy with his cum.

I shook my head again, then joined Mandy and Dylan, getting myself some lunch. Rich and Jenna swam back to the beach and joined us, as did Trevor, who still looked sleepy. We had a very pleasant lunch, then loaded the boat back up and headed back to the dock.

Apparently, earlier in the morning, while I had been sleeping in the stern, the bow had been a locus of sexual activity for Mandy, Jenna, Trevor, and Dylan, and now it was my turn to enjoy some attention in that location. I sat on the cushions in the bow, facing back towards where Rich drove the boat, Jenna on her knees in front of him, sucking his cock.

It was exhilarating -- to feel the boat speeding along, pounding through the waves, the wind hitting my back and whipping my hair around, as I sat there completely naked, my legs spread apart as Mandy ate me, Trevor pumping her slowly from behind while Dylan watched.

Mandy's tongue did a wonderful job stirring up a sharp orgasm within me, and several moments later I let myself go in the tidal wave of pleasure washing through me. I closed my eyes and laid my head back, the rhythm of the boat, the thrum of the engines once again having a magical effect on me.

I felt someone moving up between my thighs and cracked open an eye, seeing Trevor there, his eyes on his cock as he guided it inside me and began thrusting. A glance to my right showed Mandy riding Dylan's cock, to my left a brief view of Jenna bent over the captain's chair, Rich pumping her from behind, one hand on her hip as he steered the boat with the other hand. Their antics were eventually going to get us in trouble, I thought briefly, before letting that thought slip away.

Instead I focused on the pleasure Trevor's cock was giving my pussy, and opened my eyes to look at him. He smiled and blushed slightly, then began fucking me harder. I moaned and gasped several times as he hit my g-spot repeatedly. But it was too much for him, and I saw his face contort in erotic pleasure, his dick spurting a load of cum deep inside me.

We eventually made it back to the dock, sexually exhausted and worn out from the wind and the sun. By the time we got back to our house and got everything unpacked it was almost 4pm. It wasn't a surprise that everyone crashed and took extended naps.

I woke up a little after 6pm, groggy and stiff but feeling relaxed. I began clanking around the kitchen, throwing together dinner, and was soon joined by Rich and the kids. We had a very relaxing, unorganized dinner and then gathered around the fire pit on the patio to enjoy the evening.

At one point Mandy and Jenna went off to talk about something, then came back with bags in their hands. Mandy handed me one as Jenna said, "So... tomorrow is anal day..."

I almost choked on the mouthful of wine, but swallowed in time to say, "Excuse me?"

Jenna gave me a smile, then said, "Tomorrow is anal day. You know... anal sex?"

"Yes, I know what anal sex is... but what does that have to do with tomorrow?"

Jenna looked at Rich and said, "You didn't tell her?"

Rich blushed, glanced at me, then said to Jenna, "Sorry, sweetheart, I kind of... forgot."

I asked, "Forgot to tell me what?"

Mandy said, "We talked about it and decided to have a day full of anal sex."

"We did? I don't recall that... did I miss the memo, or...?"

Rich laughed and said, "I'm sorry, Jackie. It came up in several conversations we had about this trip, and we all thought it would be fun. I was supposed to tell you about it, and I didn't."

I shrugged and said, "And in the bag is...?"

Mandy said, "Everything you need to get ready. Jenna and I are going to do a saltwater purge tonight before we go to bed. You're welcome to join us."

I gave her a wry look, then said, "Well that sounds like a fun offer... so the ladies get to deal with the unpleasantness of making sure we're squeaky clean for tomorrow... what should they have to do, to earn the right to enjoy us tomorrow?"

I looked at Rich, Dylan, and Trevor, who all had eager, expectant looks on their faces. Turning back to Mandy and Jenna, I said, "I think if we're going to do this for them, they need to do something in return for us."

I looked at the men again, looks of uncertainty creeping onto their faces. Keeping my eyes on them, I said to Mandy and Jenna, "I think from now until we leave for home, the ladies don't have to do any more dishes, cooking, or cleaning."

Jenna laughed and Mandy said, "I agree."

I looked at Rich and said, "Deal?"

He nodded, followed shortly by both Dylan and Trevor nodding as well. I sighed, then opened up the bag. Inside was an enema kit, lubricant, and a butt plug. A rather large butt plug, to be exact.

I looked up and smiled and said, "Well, I guess we're not planning on going anywhere tomorrow, so..."

We finished off our drinks and prepared the saltwater purge cocktail, taking turns drinking as much of the mildly disgusting salt water as we could. It was nice watching the men clean up the kitchen, but eventually the saltwater cocktail kicked in and I went and took care of myself, then stepped into the shower. I was already worn out from the day but took the time to enjoy a long hot shower before slipping into bed early.

I woke up early Thursday morning, enjoying some coffee out on the patio first before heading back to the bathroom with the enema kit. Once that was done I hopped back into the shower to get clean and then got out, putting on lotion before lubing myself up and sliding the plug into my ass.

The familiar sensation of having a plug inside sent an odd but deeply pleasurable bolt of electricity through me, and I realized how eagerly my body was looking forward to the fun that was about to happen. I walked downstairs and saw the rest of the family was up, both Jenna and Mandy looking fresh from the shower.

Jenna said, "Mom, you're the lucky winner, you get to go first."

I smiled and said, "Thank you, but what do you mean by getting to go first?"

Jenna blushed and glanced at Mandy, who said, "Mom, do you know what 'airtight' means?"

I gave her a questioning look, then said, "Do you mean, like when it comes to sealing a container?"

Mandy laughed, then said, "Well, yes, that's one definition. But do you know what it means, sexually?"

I shook my head, thought for a moment, then said, "Ah. I think you mean 'all holes filled', don't you."

Jenna smiled and said, "Yes, and you get to go first."

"And how did I get picked?"

"The men voted on who should go first, and... you won."

I looked over at Rich, Trevor, and Dylan, and said, "You three all voted... for me?"

Dylan blushed deeply and said, "Well, yeah, I mean... it's the one place I haven't experienced with you, Mom."

I nodded my head, realizing he was correct. My son had been inside my mouth and pussy many times, but up until now he had never been inside his mother's ass. Today is the day, I thought to myself, as another boundary slipped by and my relationship with my son took another step towards... where?

At this point it didn't matter, as I was led back to the king-sized bed. Rich laid down on his back and I began sucking his cock, getting him hard. He was very excited and it didn't take long. Dylan was behind me, his tongue teasing my clit and sampling my wetness, making me even more aroused. After a few moments I climbed on top of Rich and sank down on his shaft, both of us letting out a slow gasp and moan, the long, thick plug in my ass making things even more sensitive.

I rode him for a few minutes, watching as Mandy sucked Dylan hard and Jenna sucked Trevor hard. Then Dylan got behind me while Mandy slipped the plug out, and I felt Dylan guide the head of his cock into my ass. We both gasped loudly as he slid into me, my mouth open, cries of pleasure and pain coming out in a slow procession. Dylan went slowly, holding himself inside me until I adjusted, my head down, my eyes closed.

I nodded and gasped out an ok, and felt both he and Rich begin to gently pump their cocks into me. I groaned and gasped several times, then lifted my head up as I could sense Trevor was near. I knew there was one more dick I had to take. I opened my eyes, then opened my mouth. Trevor moved in, his cock sliding along the length of my tongue as a long, guttural groan escaped from me.

I took most of his shaft into my mouth and began sucking, even as cries and gasps of pleasure shot out of my throat. The dual sensation of Rich's cock in my pussy and Dylan's cock in my ass threatened to overwhelm me, and I lost control of my senses momentarily as a jagged, electric orgasm shot through me. I let out several long cries but kept my mouth around Trevor's cock.

A moment later I heard Dylan gasp loudly and then groan, and knew he was cumming deep inside my ass. There, I thought to myself. Now you've made yourself a complete slut to your son. He's marked your mouth and pussy with his cum. And now he's marked your ass.

I shook those thoughts off, whimpering as Dylan slid his cock out of me, the pressure momentarily subsiding. Trevor sat back and then moved behind me, and I knew the heady mix of pleasure and pain was coming again. Thankfully Dylan had used plenty of lubricant and so taking Trevor's thick cock into me was easier, although I once again gasped loudly several times as he slid his entire length into me and began to thrust.

I lowered my head and closed my eyes, my breathing heavy as Rich and Trevor pumped their cocks into my holes. Another orgasm roiled out of me, uncontrolled, and it must have pushed them both over the edge, because I felt Rich's body quiver and stiffen as he gasped, his cock filling my pussy with cum, while at the same time Trevor pounded me deep, his groans loud as his load shot into my ass.

I felt Trevor slide out of me and exhaustedly slipped off of Rich, laying on my side, panting as the pleasure and pain within my body subsided. My orgasms had been powerful, and I knew I was oozing cum from both my pussy and my ass. I closed my eyes and felt someone put a sheet over me. Momentarily spent, I slipped off into a deep, satisfied sleep.

The motion of other people on the bed woke me up, and I turned over and sat up. I had slept about 45 minutes, and felt much refreshed. Apparently it was Mandy's turn to be filled, because I watched as she mounted Trevor, sinking down on his hard cock, then looking over her shoulder at her father, who got behind her, removing the long, thick plug from her ass and then guiding his lubricated cock into her.

She stared back at him, her mouth open, groaning, then turned to look at Dylan, kneeling by her head, and lowered her mouth onto his cock, sucking it as best she could while her husband and father filled her. Jenna had laid down next to me and said, "It's so hot to watch, isn't it."

I smiled and said, "Yes... it is very erotic."

"I wish it was my turn, but I have to go last."

I smiled at her, and she smiled back, then leaned in to kiss me, her hands reaching out to caress me. I responded, our tongues intertwining as our hands roved over each other's bodies, the sound of Mandy getting fucked by three cocks filling the room.

I slipped my hand between her thighs and felt her dripping wet pussy. I broke the kiss with her and said, "Why don't you let me clean you up down there."

"You're the best, Mom. Can I ride your face so I can watch Mandy?"

I nodded and she positioned herself over my mouth, her pussy sinking down as my tongue dove deep inside her for the sweet wetness within. I felt her body shiver and heard her soft moans as I began to pleasure her. I took my time exploring her pussy, searching out all the wetness and cleaning it up thoroughly with my tongue before refocusing on her clit.

I heard Rich gasp and knew he was cumming in Mandy's ass. A moment later I heard her moan loudly as Dylan slid his cock into his sister's ass. Her moans and cries of pleasure grew louder now that she didn't have a dick in her mouth, and a moment later I heard Trevor groaning as he came inside her pussy.

I intensified my attack on Jenna's clit, flicking and sucking her until she let out a long, slow moan, her body twitching as she came on my face. She slid off of me and laid back, and we watched as Mandy passionately kissed her husband while her brother pumped her ass hard and fast, eventually exploding inside, adding his cum to the load his father had shot in his sister moments before.

Dylan slid out of her and went to go clean up in the bathroom. Mandy lay on top of Trevor, kissing him softly now, intimately, as only a husband and wife can do. It was reassuring to me to see. Jenna looked at me and said, "Ok, it's my turn to clean you up..."

And with that she moved down to get between my legs. I instinctively spread them open for her and laid back on my elbows, watching as she moved in, her eyes eager, her small nimble tongue darting around, licking up the residual cum still oozing out of me before going deeper to seek out my wetness.

I closed my eyes and let my head fall back. It felt amazing and I let myself go, let myself get lost in the pleasure. After several minutes I felt a soft, slow orgasm spill out of me, my gentle moans of pleasure attracting Mandy's attention.

Jenna sat back, her face wet, a smile across her lips, then turned to Mandy and said, "Can I clean you up too?"

Mandy smiled and moved away from Trevor, who was dozing, and spread her legs apart, propping her head up on a pillow. Without hesitation Jenna moved in and began licking and sucking Mandy's pussy, savoring the mix of Trevor's cum with her sister's pussy juices.

Mandy's eyes were closed, and I knew she was enjoying Jenna's attention. She let out a few moans, then Jenna lifted her head and moved up between Mandy's legs, kissing Mandy gently and deeply for several minutes before sitting back, another smile on her face.

Jenna turned to me and said, "This family is amazing, don't you think?"

I smiled and said, "Yes... it is... but..."

"Now, Mom, you said you weren't going to stress or worry while we're here on vacation."

"I know, I know... but in just a few days we'll be heading home, and we will need to make sure we keep things discreet. In particular that means you and your father."

With an innocent smile on her face, she said, "What does that mean?"

Mandy interjected, "It means you and Dad have to be careful where you two decide to fuck."

A confused look on her face, Jenna said, "We haven't done anything that bad."

1...34567...9