Catalyst Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just... find that hard to believe, Jackie. I'm not..."

"Now it's my turn to tell you to stop, Terri. Rich wouldn't lie to me. If he didn't think you were attractive, he would have told me that. But in fact it's just the opposite."

Terri blushed slightly again, then said, "Ted did say Rich made a joke about... swapping wives, one weekend. When Ted mentioned it, I did find it... appealing. But I just don't have the body, or the confidence you seem to have, Jackie. I'm not sure I'd be able to... satisfy Rich, like I'm sure you do."

I said, "Terri, if I told Rich right now that he could have you, he would literally drop everything and spend the next two hours pleasuring you over and over again."

I could see momentary desire in Terri's eyes, but then she demurred, saying, "No... I doubt that. I'm flattered that Rich thinks that, but..."

A wicked thought ran through my mind, my body responding with electric arousal. I gave Terri a smile, stood up, then called down the stairs for Rich to come up.

A moment later Rich came up, saw Terri, and said, "Hey, Terri. Thanks for watching our house for us."

Terri gave him an embarrassed smile, and said, "Sure, we were happy to do it for you."

I looked at Rich and said, "Sweetheart, Terri and I have been talking about my little... encounter, with Collin, right before we left for Tahoe."

A look of concern came over Rich's face, and he said, "Oh, I see. Is everything..."

"Everything's fine." I continued. "Do you remember us talking about it on the drive to Tahoe?"

Rich nodded and said slowly, "Yes... I do..."

"And do you remember what you told me, about how you felt about Terri?"

Rich gave me a long look, then glanced at Terri, and said, "Um... yes, I do."

"Would you be so kind as to tell me again, how you feel about her?"

Rich gave me another look, swallowed hard, gave Terri a sheepish smile, then turned back to me and said, "Well, um... I told you I found her extremely attractive. And that I'd love to... have some fun, with her. In bed."

"And did you mean it?"

"Yes. Absolutely."

I looked at Terri and smiled, who blushed and smiled back at me. Then I looked over at Rich and said, "I think you should take Terri back to our bedroom and do exactly that."

Rich gave a disbelieving laugh, then said, "Really? I mean, I'd love that, but..."

He looked over at Terri and said, "Terri, I did mean it, every word of it... but I don't want to pressure you into anything, or..."

She blushed again and smiled at Rich, and said, "Ted and I have talked about it... and I'm definitely interested, I just don't want to impose or put either of you in a bad position, if you're not interested, or if this isn't a good time, or..."

I stood up, took Terri by the hand, and walked her over to Rich, putting her hand in his. I said, "Off you go, have some fun."

Terri smiled, then said, "Ted is... at home... if you wanted, you could..."

"What about Collin and Brandon?" I asked.

"Collin's at work, doesn't get off until 11pm. Brandon's gone for the week, surfing in Santa Cruz."

I nodded, then gave Rich a look. He gave me a smile and I smiled back at him. It dawned on me that this might have been yet another scenario orchestrated by Rich, but that conversation could wait until later.

I said, "Hmmm... I see... well then I think I'll freshen up in the shower and then walk down to say hello to Ted."

I walked down the hall to our bedroom and quickly undressed, stepping into the bathroom as Rich and Terri walked into the bedroom behind me. I took a quick shower, then turned the water off and stepped out to towel off. Through the bathroom door I could hear the sounds of Terri moaning and gasping. Another bolt of electric desire shot through me, and I knew there was no turning back.

I touched up my hair, then opened the door from the bathroom and saw Terri, completely naked, slowly riding Rich's cock. She really did have a very curvy, appealing body, her very large breasts swaying as she moved her body up and down on the shaft of my husband's cock, her plump ass slapping gently on his thighs. She would be very fun to enjoy, I thought to myself. But right now I had somewhere else to be.

Eschewing a bra and underwear, I slipped on a very short sundress and walked out to the entry, putting on my sandals before walking out of the house and locking the door behind me. As I walked down the street to Ted and Terri's house, it felt like the eyes of the entire neighborhood were on me, everyone knowing I was on my way to fuck my neighbor while his wife fucked my husband.

Perhaps I was a whore, fucking men for money in the form of commissions. I was most certainly a slut, offering my body up to men and women, young and old. How many dozens of men had I pleasured with my mouth and my pussy, just days earlier? How much cum had I swallowed, how many loads had I taken inside me? And I had definitely gone too far with my family, diving deep into the taboo world of consensual incest, without any thought of turning back.

And as I walked up the front steps of Ted and Terri's house, I realized there was no turning back from what was about to happen now. The growing heat and wetness between my thighs assured me I would soon be sucking another cock, soon be spreading my legs apart and taking another man inside of me.

Taking a deep breath, I rang the doorbell, and a moment later Ted opened the door, a shy smile on his face. He looked me over and his eyes widened, his smile broadening on his face. I smiled back at him, stepped inside, and said, "Hey, Ted."

1...456789