Catalyst Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away from Mandy and gasped loudly as he filled me and began pumping, a cry of pleasure coming out of my mouth as he found his rhythm. The pleasure was intense, but I knew I needed to refocus on my daughter. I once again began eating Mandy, who I could tell was close to orgasming. A minute later I felt her body buckle and shake as she groaned loudly, a sharp orgasm washing over her.

I spent a little more time cleaning up the last drops of her thick wetness, then looked back to watch Dylan fuck me from behind, his hands gently pulling on my hips with every thrust. His eyes were closed, his head down, his mouth open. On his face was a look of pleasure and focus as he tried his best to hang on and not cum too soon. A minute later his face twisted in erotic pleasure, and I knew he was exploding inside me. His rhythmic pumping slowed and became gentle as he finished filling me up.

Trevor had moved over and was standing next to Dylan, watching, his cock fully erect, ready to enter me once Dylan slipped out of me. I heard more moans of pleasure and looked over to see Rich fucking Jenna from behind on the patio, his head arched back, eyes closed. I knew Jenna was getting filled just like I had been filled moments before.

Dylan finally lifted his head, smiled, and stepped out from behind me, moving to sit back down in the hot tub and watch the rest of the show. I felt a thick strand of Dylan's cum begin to ooze out, but Trevor moved quickly into position and used the head of his rock-hard cock to push it back inside me. A moment later I gasped as Trevor sunk his entire shaft deep inside me and began pumping me hard and slow.

I was so focused on Trevor inside me that I didn't realize Jenna had sat down where Mandy was, and had spread her legs open for me to enjoy. I gave her a smile even as I moaned from Trevor's dick, and leaned down between her thighs, taking in the scent of her pussy mixed with a thick load of Rich's cum, which was smeared everywhere, another white glob of cum beginning to ooze out.

I quickly ran my tongue up between her perfectly pink pussy lips, my tongue scooping up several strands of cum. I swallowed it, then dove deeper inside her, teasing out more cum. Swallowing again, I then focused on cleaning up the cum smeared all over her labia, then zeroed in on her clit, causing her to jump and groan with pleasure.

Trevor began fucking me harder, which caused me to pull away briefly from eating Jenna and look back at him, my mouth open, moaning loudly. He had a look of pleasure on his face, and I could tell he was thoroughly enjoying pumping me full of his cock.

I glanced over and saw Both Rich and Dylan sitting on the edge of the hot tub, leaning back as Mandy stroked them both. I watched as she sucked Rich's cock, then switched to Dylan's cock, her mouth open, her throat swallowing as much of them as she could. It was obvious they were both enjoying the show; Dylan's face was one of erotic surprise, as if he still wasn't sure this was all a kinky dream. The look on Rich's face was priceless.

I felt Trevor begin to spasm and jerk, and heard him gasp loudly several times, his thrusts becoming deeper and faster, his hands pulling me down onto his hips hard. As his orgasm abated, I felt him lean his head on my back, and felt his breathing beginning to relax. I knew I had another load inside me, but also knew I needed to stay focused on Jenna's pussy.

Trevor stepped out from behind me and moved to sit on the edge of the pool next to Dylan, which caused Rich to get up and move into position behind me. Several huge gobs of cum had dripped out of me and were floating in the hot tub around my left leg by the time he got into position, his hard cock in his hand. My pussy was slick with cum, and he slipped in easily and began pumping me gently and quickly, one hand on my hip, the other reaching around to caress my breast.

A few moments later Jenna began to quiver and shake, her cries and moans telling me I had brought her to a long, slow orgasm, the kind that shot warm electricity from the core out to the fingertips and toes. I cleaned her up a little bit then leaned back, seeing a big smile on her face, exhausted pleasure in her eyes.

Having pleasured both of my daughters, I closed my eyes and allowed myself to fully enjoy the fucking I was getting from Rich. I looked over and saw Mandy sucking Trevor's cock clean, and saw Jenna working on Dylan's cock. I lowered my head and closed my eyes, letting myself focus in on the pleasure, and felt a throbbing, wavelike orgasm build and crescendo within me, my moans and gasping complimenting the quivering in my legs. Through it all Rich kept up a steady pace.

As my orgasm faded I looked up and saw that Dylan and Mandy were out of the hot tub and were lying on some of the cushions, Mandy on top sucking his cock while Dylan underneath was eating her pussy. I watched as Mandy turned around and then began riding Dylan's cock, periodically leaning down to kiss him deeply. Jenna was slowly sucking Trevor's cock as they both watched the fucking going on in the hot tub and on the edge.

I felt Rich's grip on my body tighten and heard him gasp several times loudly, and knew his orgasm was beginning. It occurred to me that in the span of less than an hour, my son, my son-in-law, and my husband had all shot their loads inside of me. And that my tongue had pleasured both my daughters. The thought made me weak in my knees, both from the sheer eroticism of it, as well as from the physical exhaustion of being in the same position for so long.

After Rich had finished orgasming he helped me out of the hot tub and sat me down in one of the Adirondack chairs nearby. As I did, Jenna moved over and sat a cushion down, then kneeled on it and pushed open my legs. Too exhausted to protest, I spread them wide open and watched as she began to lick up the cum that had smeared everywhere -- all over my pussy and down both thighs.

I was surprised to hear Mandy tell Jenna, in between groans and gasps, to save some for her. A moment later Mandy leaned forward and told Dylan something, and I saw him nod. Mandy then slid off of his cock and came over to join Jenna between my thighs. Dylan got behind her and continued to fuck her hard and fast.

Jenna had done an excellent job of getting Trevor hard again, and now he joined in. Dylan slid out of Mandy and got behind Jenna, thrusting hard into her and fucking her deep, her mouth wide open as she groaned from the pleasure. Trevor got behind Mandy and began pumping her, reaching around to pull on her nipples as he fucked her. Rich sat down next to me, a huge grin on his face as he watched it all happen.

I watched as Dylan exploded inside of his little sister, followed shortly by Trevor shooting a load inside his wife. I could tell all four of them were exhausted, and so I suggested another round of drinks while we unwound in the hot tub. By now it was dark out and the air had become cooler. The hot tub felt oh so good as we all slid down into it, our eyes closed as the jets of heat and bubbles soothed our bodies.

The dinner, sex, and drinks all took their toll, and soon enough people started heading for bed. I asked Rich if we were taking the downstairs bedroom, and before he could answer Jenna said, "No, Mom, that bed is for fucking. You and Dad are in the middle bedroom upstairs."

Rich smiled at me, and I smiled back. Not bothering to put any clothes on, we made sure everything was put away and secure before heading to our room. Both Rich and I rinsed off in the shower and then fell into bed, completely naked, exhausted from the day.

I woke up a little before 7am and slipped into one of the plush, comfy robes that came with the house. The house was quiet as I went down to the kitchen to make coffee. I went out to the patio to admire the view while the coffee maker did its thing, then went in to pour a cup. Returning to the patio, I sat down in one of the lounge chairs and closed my eyes, taking in the fresh air and the quiet. It felt wonderful.

A few minutes later I heard soft footsteps behind me and turned to see Mandy making her way out to the patio, to join me. We smiled at each other and I said, "Good morning, I like your robe."

She laughed and said, "Aren't they amazing? So comfy."

She sat down next to me, and we enjoyed the morning together. It was already starting to become warm, and it was tempting to spend the day lounging by the pool, with nowhere to be. I wasn't sure what everyone else had in mind for the day, but that was going to be my plan.

A gasp from above and behind us broke the stillness of the morning, and Mandy and I both turned and looked up. Leaning on the balcony railing was Jenna, naked, her mouth open, a look of pleasure on her face. Behind her was Dylan, also naked, pumping her hard.

Mandy said, "Looks like they're getting started early."

"Yes it does."

"Jenna is just... insatiable. I mean, I love sex, I really do. But Jenna... it's like she needs to have a dick inside of her as much as possible."

I laughed and flushed mildly in embarrassment as I said, "I know what that is like."

Intrigued, Mandy asked, "Were you that way, when you were Jenna's age?"

"Oh yes. I... did a lot of things, with a lot of people."

As thoughts of my recent encounter with Collin played again in my mind, I continued, "And I'm sure your father would tell you that I'm still that way."

"I'd love to hear some of your experiences, if you're willing to share."

"Oh, sweetheart... of course I can share. I just... I worry what you might think of your mother, if you knew about some of the things I've done."

Mandy laughed and said, "Well, based on our recent family activity, I can only imagine some of the erotic things you've done over the years."

I went to speak, but our conversation was interrupted by a series of moans and grunts coming from above us. We turned and looked again and saw Dylan finishing up inside Jenna, a look of satisfaction on both of their faces.

I turned back to Mandy and said, "Well, I'm happy to tell you anything you'd like, and to answer any questions you may have. And you can always ask your father, he's full of stories."

"Thanks, Mom."

We sat there again in the quiet, enjoying the last of our coffee. I was about to go get another cup when I heard more gasps coming from above and behind us. We both turned to look again and saw Jenna leaning up against the balcony from my room, Rich behind her pumping his cock into her deep.

I looked at Mandy, who had the same incredulous look on her face as I did. She said, "What a slut... what is she doing, going room to room? I suppose Trevor is next?"

It was mesmerizing to watch Jenna as her father fucked her, a look of almost innocent pleasure on her face, combined with gasps and cries of pleasure. We watched for a few minutes, then Mandy said, "It's actually quite arousing, to watch."

"Yes, it is."

I gave Mandy a smile and said, "Are you thinking of joining your sister and father on the balcony?"

She smiled back and said, "Nah... I was thinking more along the lines of you and me having some fun."

With that she stood up, slipped out of her robe, then took the cushion from her chair and put it on the patio in front of my chair. I opened up my robe and spread my legs apart, positioning my ass on the edge of the chair and leaning back.

Without hesitation Mandy kneeled and leaned in, her nimble little tongue going to work on my pussy. She alternated between giving my clit attention and diving deeper to taste me, and soon had me very aroused, gasps and groans of pleasure coming out of my mouth even as I heard continued moans coming from both Rich and Jenna above us.

I closed my eyes and savored the weirdness and uniqueness of the moment. Here I was, in nothing but a robe, sitting on the patio, my oldest daughter eating my pussy while my husband was fucking our youngest daughter. I heard Rich grunt loudly and knew he was adding his load of cum inside Jenna, where her brother had shot his load moments before. Was this all really happening?

It didn't matter, because a moment later bursts of pleasure and light shot through my head as Mandy's tongue pushed me over the edge and into a deeply satisfying orgasm. I sat there, eyes closed, savoring the ebbing pleasure, and heard Mandy get up and walk away. A few minutes later she came back, and I opened my eyes to see her set our coffee cups down. It was fascinating watching the steam come off of them, but I had something else in mind.

I stood up and slipped out of my robe, then had Mandy get on her hands and knees on one of the chase lounge chairs. Taking the pad from her chair, I put it on the patio and knelt down on it, positioning myself behind Mandy. I leaned in and began kissing her ass and thighs, then moved in deeper and kissed around her pussy before diving in.

She was very wet, and I used my tongue to lap up the thick sweet wetness oozing out of her tight pussy. She let out a long, slow gasp as my tongue went to work. I took my time exploring her pussy, seeking out every drop, every bit of flavor around her pussy and deep within. Her body was trembling and I knew she was close, so I focused in on her clit, flicking my tongue fast as she cried out loudly, a sharp orgasm hitting her hard.

I slid my tongue inside her several more times as her orgasm faded, then leaned back. She turned over and sat back, shaking her head. I gave her a questioning look, and she said, "Fuck, Mom. Your tongue is like... fuck. So amazing. I don't know how you do it. It's like... it's like you know exactly what my body needs next. You make me cum so hard. How do you do that?"

I gave her a smile and said, "Lots and lots of practice. And don't sell yourself short, you're very good as well. You've given me some wonderful orgasms."

She smiled and went to say something, but was interrupted by more groans and gasps. We looked up to the balcony off of Mandy and Trevor's room, and sure enough saw Jenna bent over the railing, Trevor behind her, fucking her.

Mandy shook her head and said, "What a slut! What a total slut!"

Dylan came out in his robe, a cup of coffee in his hand, and said good morning, then turned and looked up at Jenna and Trevor.

"I see my little sister is making her rounds this morning."

A moment later, we heard Trevor groan loudly, followed by a long, low moan from Jenna. I shook my head and said, "Well... I guess this is going to be a sexual free-for-all kind of vacation..."

"That's not the first one of those you've had."

We all turned to see Rich come out on the patio, wrapped in his robe, a coffee cup in his hand.

Dylan smiled and said, "What do you mean, Dad?"

Mandy gave me a knowing look and then said, "Yeah, Dad. Tell us more about you and Mom."

I interjected, "Oh, we don't need to go into those stories, right now, do we?"

Mandy smiled and said, "Yeah, actually, I kind of think we do... at least, I'd like to hear more. Dyl, what about you?"

Dylan took a sip of his coffee and said, "Oh yeah. I definitely want to hear about some of your escapades."

I gave Rich a pleading look, and said, "Rich, I don't think this is a good idea to tell the kids..."

"What's not a good idea to tell us?"

We turned and saw Jenna, completely naked, walking out onto the patio, her hands wrapped around a cup of coffee.

Trying to shift the focus of the conversation, I asked, "Did your room not have a robe for you?"

"Yeah, it did. I just wasn't planning on wearing any clothes today."

Dylan, Mandy, and Rich all started laughing, while Jenna gave me her innocent smile, which conveyed anything but innocence.

The rest of the day was spent lounging around, soaking up the sun by the pool, or reading and napping on the patio. We were well-stocked with food and drink, and everyone helped themselves to the feast.

And there was sex -- plenty of it, all over the place. Poolside, on the patio furniture, on the California king-sized bed off the living room. And I let myself go and indulge, letting Dylan put me up on the dining room table to eat me and then fuck me after we had lunch. Waking up from an afternoon nap and being led by Rich into the bedroom, where Trevor was waiting, his cock still glistening from being inside Mandy's pussy. Sucking Trevor hard while Rich pounded me from behind, then watching as Mandy cleaned off her father's cock while her husband put a load deep inside of me.

It almost became a routine, of sorts -- two people would begin having sex, while others watched and waited for their turn to join in, or were inspired to have some fun at the same time with someone else. I lost track of time, and didn't even bother to look at a clock until well into the evening. By 10pm everyone was tired and began heading to bed.

It had been a good day. A relaxing day. I had spent the entire day nude, except for the robe. I hadn't thought about work or even looked at my phone once. I didn't even know where it was. I had managed to read my book, nap, and have some very satisfying sex. Rich and I fell into bed and held each other as we drifted off to sleep.

Monday morning was an early start for Dylan and Trevor. They loaded up their bikes onto Dylan's truck while Mandy and I made them a big lunch, then they headed out for a day of mountain biking. Rich was the next to leave, his golf bag in the suburban, a smile on his face. He had a plan to get 36 holes of golf in, and was meeting up with some former colleagues who lived in the area.

Mandy, Jenna and I locked up the house and then got into Mandy's car to head to the spa. We had a 9am reservation and were planning on enjoying ourselves, courtesy of Rich's credit card. As we pulled up to the spa we were blown away by the sheer luxury of it.

We got checked in and oriented to the amenities, then headed to the jacuzzi located out on a patio overlooking the lake. It was a large, in-ground, custom jacuzzi and the water was perfectly hot and bubbly. We said hello to the other women already in the water, slipped out of our robes, and took a plastic glass of champagne from tray nearby before getting in.

I leaned back and closed my eyes, slowly bringing the glass to my lips and taking a sip of champagne. It was paradise, and I breathed in deeply as cares and worries quickly slipped away. The hot jets of water felt so good on my body, and I soaked in the heat, letting my body completely relax.

Mandy and Jenna were giggling, and I cracked open my eyes and mumbled, "What?"

Mandy was pointing to my plastic glass bobbing upside down in the jets, while Jenna chimed in, "You kind of just let it go, Mom..."

"Oh... sorry... the water just felt... so good..."

I closed my eyes while they giggled some more at me, but I honestly didn't care. It just felt so wonderful. So deeply relaxing. I let my thoughts wander, thinking about things and people I hadn't considered in a long time. In a strange way it felt like I was recentering. Reconnecting. It felt good.

I hadn't been paying attention to what Mandy and Jenna were doing, so when they called out to me, it took me a while to focus.

I heard Mandy say, "Sorry, my mom has been working way too hard, and is finally getting a chance to relax..."

Turning to me, she said, "Mom, this is Sandra and Erin, they're on vacation up here with their husbands. They're from Sunnyvale."

I looked over and smiled, and said hello. Both Sandra and Erin looked like they were in their early 30's, Sandra with brown eyes and long, straight black hair below her shoulders, Erin with blue eyes and blond hair in a pageboy cut. Mandy and Jenna had been chatting with them for a while, apparently, because they were well-versed in what was going on in both of my daughter's lives.

A quick wave of panic shot through me as I considered the possibility Jenna or Mandy had told them about our family activities. But I quickly shook that fear off. I had more trust in my daughters than that. Still, it seemed like the conversation had an odd sexual edge to it, as if Mandy and Jenna were testing the waters with them to see where their interests lay.

123456...9