Catalyst Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the attendants came out and informed us our masseuses were ready, and I could feel Sandra's and Erin's eyes on me as I got out of the jacuzzi and put on my robe. I glanced over and saw them both staring intently at Mandy and Jenna as they got their robes on. Smiling, we waved goodbye and walked back into the spa, the attendant showing us to our massage rooms.

The soak in the hot tub had been wonderful, and I could feel my body holding on to the relaxation that had seeped in while in the water. I lay down on the table and leg go again as the masseuse did her thing, taking me to an even deeper place of relaxation and stillness. My mind wandered again, and the feeling of becoming recentered and rejuvenated came back even stronger.

An hour later, we found ourselves in a semi-private lounge, enjoying fresh fruit, scones, and more champagne. The silk robes and satin slippers felt just right, and both Jenna and Mandy had enjoyed their massage just as much as I had. Jenna's robe was wide open, and part of me wanted to say something to her about it, but I bit my lip, reminding myself to stop worrying about her like that.

As we finished up our glasses of champagne, we were joined by Sandra and Erin, who had just finished their massages. They sat down next to us and began enjoying the food and drink as well. I couldn't help but notice how good they both looked, Erin having a petite body, while Sandra's was taller and more athletic. And I wasn't quite sure what to make of the looks they were both giving Jenna, who was showing just about everything under her robe.

They began to chat again, asking questions of Mandy and Jenna while also talking about themselves. Erin was an elementary school teacher and Sandra was a high school teacher and volleyball coach. They had been friends for many years, and had come to the spa while their husbands spent the day golfing.

Sandra got up for more food and champagne, and when she returned, her robe was untied and opened up as she sat down. She acted like it was nothing, but I could tell both Mandy and Jenna were taking a good look. I wondered where this was going to go. Part of me wanted it to go further -- much further -- and part of me envisioned us getting arrested for public indecency and led out in handcuffs.

I heard Sandra tell Jenna she looked really good, and heard Jenna say thank you and return the compliment to Sandra. The sexual tension was palpable. I wanted to stay, to watch, to join in; but I also knew I was the only thing keeping it from happening. To no one in particular, I said, "I'm going to go check on our mani/pedi reservations."

I got up and walked out of the semi-private lounge, sliding the door behind me. True to my word, I went up to the spa counter and asked about the mani/pedis. The lady behind the counter told me we could come anytime, no rush. I smiled and thanked her, then headed back to the lounge.

I slowly cracked open the door and peeked in. Sure enough, Jenna was leaned back in a chair, her legs spread wide as Sandra ate her pussy. I could tell Jenna was trying to keep her moans and groans quiet. Then I glanced over and saw Mandy leaning back on an ottoman, Erin between her thighs, eating her pussy. I shook my head and commented to myself that this wasn't how I envisioned the spa day going. Then I let myself take a long look at both Sandra's and Erin's bodies. They looked absolutely delicious.

I watched through the crack for a few more minutes, then slowly slid the door open just wide enough for me to slip through, closing it softly behind me. I turned and gave both Mandy and Jenna a smile, then picked up another glass of champagne and sipped it as I watched them get pleasured. Sandra looked up and saw me watching, and blushed deeply, but didn't stop, as Jenna was on the cusp of an orgasm.

Surprisingly it was Mandy who came first, gasps of pleasure coming from her as her body trembled, pleasure shooting through her body. Erin sat back, her face wet with Mandy's pussy, then saw me and gave me an embarrassed smile. I smiled back at her, then turned and watched as Jenna's orgasm raged through her body. She couldn't contain the pleasure and let out a series of loud moans and groans, while Mandy shushed her and told her she was being too loud. The look on Jenna's face told everyone she could have cared less.

Without saying anything, Mandy and Erin switched places, Mandy eagerly diving in between Erin's thighs to reciprocate the pleasure she had just received. Jenna and Sandra were doing the same. The arousal within me was growing even stronger, but I stayed where I was, keeping one eye on the door and one eye on the action.

I took my time looking over Sandra's body. She was definitely muscular, with small breasts, a narrow waist, and thick legs. From what I could see she was either waxed or shaved smooth. I did the same to Erin's body, and saw she had larger, fuller breasts and a fit body as well. From what I could tell, both Mandy and Jenna were showing off their skills at pleasing another woman, and several minutes later both Erin and Sandra enjoyed their orgasms, courtesy of the McMurray girls.

Mandy looked over and said, "Thanks for keeping a lookout, Mom. Are you ok?"

I gave her a broad smile and said, "Yes, of course, why?"

Jenna laughed and said, "You have kind of a pained look on your face. Almost like you've been tortured."

I sighed and said, "Well, it was quite an enjoyable show to watch."

Mandy looked over at Erin and said, "I think my mom could use some attention."

Erin laughed and blushed, gave Sandra a look, then turned to me and said, "Would you be interested in some attention from Sandra and I?"

I smiled and said, "Only if you really want to, I'm not as young and -- "

Before I could finish Sandra said, "I'd love to. Honest. Please."

Mandy got up and led me over to a chaise lounge, undid my robe, then said, "Here, Mom. Sit down and lean back. Jenna and I will keep an eye on the door."

I did as Mandy instructed, spreading my legs as I leaned back, Sandra getting between my legs. She didn't waste any time, her tongue immediately dipping into me, lapping up my wetness before drilling in on my clit. Her tongue was all over the place, relentlessly pleasuring my clit. I opened my mouth and gasped loudly, pleasure coursing through my body as a small but sharp orgasm burst inside.

I dimly heard Erin ask if she could have a taste, and felt Sandra move away from me. I glanced down and saw Erin's head moving in, then felt her tiny tongue gently begin to probe and lick my clit. It was so different than Sandra's tongue, and I closed my eyes and laid back, giving myself over to the pleasure.

Erin took her time exploring my pussy, her tongue pushing deep inside, then running up my lips and centering on my clit. I moaned loudly again and heard Mandy shush me. Jenna said something to Sandra I couldn't make out, and the next thing I knew Sandra was positioning her pussy over me as if we were going to 69.

She lowered herself onto my face and I began to eat her, even as my body shook from the pleasure I was receiving from Erin's tongue. In the back of my mind I wondered how this had all happened -- was I really doing this, in a spa, with women I had just met? And yet that didn't stop me from straining to push my tongue as deep inside Sandra's pussy as possible, gleaning out her thick wetness before sucking hard on her clit.

I moaned loudly again as a warm, mildly electric orgasm erupted inside me, then resumed my attack on Sandra's pussy, causing her to shake and spasm as an orgasm wracked her body. A few moments later she lifted herself off of me, only to be replaced by Erin. I felt Sandra get between my legs again as Erin lowered herself onto my face.

I was pleasantly surprised by Erin's tiny pussy, which was dripping wet with some of the sweetest juices I had ever tasted. It tasted almost as sweet as Jenna's. As I probed her pussy with my tongue, large thick gobs of her sweetness oozed out, and I savored each of them. I went as deep as I could, finding yet more of her sweetness, then moved up and pleasured her tiny clit, causing her body to rock and shake as I slowly pushed her over the edge and into a very powerful orgasm.

I held Erin over my face, breathing in her sweet, clean scent, moaning softly and shifting my body as Sandra's tongue continued to pleasure me. I ran my tongue deep inside Erin's pussy several more times, then moved my hands off of her hips, allowing her to lift herself off of me. I sat up and watched Sandra eat me, glancing over at Mandy and Jenna, who were giving me both big grins.

I let out of soft moan as a smooth, warm orgasm spread from my core out to my hands and feet. Sandra leaned back and gave me a shy smile, then looked over at Erin and gave her a smile. She turned to Mandy and Jenna and said, "That was like... wicked intense and kinky. Thanks for letting us play."

Jenna said, "Definitely. Here's my number and Mandy's number, let's keep in touch."

I started to say something, and then backed off yet again. I was in too good of a mood and was feeling too relaxed to get worked up over something that may not happen. We got dressed again and headed off to get mani/pedis, which served as a nice anti-climax to our time at the spa. By the time we got home it was almost 3pm.

I was ready for a nap, but instead Jenna and Mandy pulled me into the downstairs bedroom, stripped me down, and laid me out on the bed. Mandy said, "It was so hot watching them double-team you, Mom... Jenna and I want to do the same thing."

I smiled and said, "Who am I to argue?"

And with that we spent the next hour pleasuring each other, Mandy riding my face while Jenna ate me, then swapping places with each other, allowing me to enjoy their unique scents and tastes back-to-back, something I thoroughly enjoyed. It was too much for me, and I orgasmed hard. Letting me rest for a while, they moved off of me and instead began to 69 each other, Jenna cumming first, followed shortly by Mandy.

We drifted off to sleep, getting a good 40-minute nap before we were woken up by Rich. He had played way too much golf and was exhausted and sweaty. I made him rinse off and then go sit in the hot tub while I poured us both wine and then joined him, listening to how his day went before giving him the kinky details from our spa adventure.

Mandy and Jenna were putting together a light dinner in the kitchen when Dylan and Trevor got home. They both were dirty, stinky, and had scratches and cuts from several wipe outs and spills they had. Trevor went and showered while Dylan got their bikes off the truck and put their equipment away, then went to go take a shower as well.

Rich and I watched as Trevor came down from the shower and went to go talk to Mandy, who was setting the table and getting the food situated. They kissed gently for a few minutes, then it got more passionate and involved, Mandy's hand reaching into Trevor's robe to stroke his growing cock.

"Are they going to fuck right there on the dining room table?" Rich asked under his breath.

Sure enough, we watched as Trevor put Mandy on the edge of the table and slid into her hard and fast, their passionate kissing amplified by his deep thrusts. We watched them go at it for a few moments, and then I heard Rich say, "And, there goes Dylan and Jenna."

I looked over to where Rich was pointing, and saw Dylan sitting on the couch, Jenna on top, riding his cock, kissing him deeply.

Rich said, "That's not a bad way to end the day, I suppose..."

And with that he took me in his arms and pulled me onto his lap, my knees straddling him as the hot jets of water splashed around us. We kissed deeply, our tongues teasing and playing, Rich's strong hands cupping my ass cheeks. I could feel his cock growing, pressing against my aching pussy. I needed him inside me, the sooner the better.

A moment later I felt him tap my ass, signaling he wanted me to get off of him. I slid off and he positioned me on the edge of the hot tub and had me lean back while he got between my wide-open legs. I felt the head of his cock rub up between my pussy lips, then was filled a moment later as he slowly thrust inside.

We both let out a low gasp as his dick slid into me to the hilt, then I let out a long moan as he began to fuck me hard and slow, his eyes watching my pussy swallow every inch of his shaft. It felt incredible and I let my head fall back, my eyes only dimly aware of the beautiful night sky above us. Rich was taking his time, savoring each thrust, the pleasure inside of me growing steadily.

I heard splashing in the hot tub and cracked open my eyes. Trevor, Mandy, Dylan, and Jenna were all getting in the hot tub, their eyes locked on their mother and father fucking. I closed my eyes again, aware they were watching it all happen, completely at peace with letting them watch.

It must have been more than Rich could take, because a few moments later I heard a long, loud grunt from him and felt him thrust hard, pulling my hips onto his cock. I was getting closer to having an orgasm of my own, but it also felt good to know my husband was filling me with his load.

A few moments later, I opened my eyes again as I felt Rich slip out of me. To my mild surprise, Dylan was moving into position, his hard cock in his hand, his eyes locked on my freshly fucked pussy. He gave me a slightly embarrassed smile, then slid into me and began pumping. He gasped as I moaned, and as I glanced around I could see everyone else was enjoying the next part of the show.

I closed my eyes again and let my head tilt back, then felt someone next to me, sliding a chair cushion under me. I looked over and saw Mandy, a smile on her face, positioning several cushions for me to lay back on. I laid back and as I did, she got on top of me, her pussy over my face, her breasts warm on my stomach as she leaned forward to get a close-up view of Dylan's cock filling me repeatedly.

My tongue reached out and began to lap up her wetness, exploring deep within her to find as much as I could. I switched to sucking her clit while flicking it with my tongue, causing her to cry out loudly. The arousal of it all was too much for me, and a deeply satisfying orgasm split within me, my moans and groans muffled by Mandy's pussy on my mouth.

I laid my head back, resting, enjoying the fading pleasure within me, then resumed my tongue attack on Mandy's clit. She came quickly, several louder gasps escaping from her lips as Dylan also shook and groaned, his dick deep within me, adding his thick load to his father's load.

I felt Mandy lean forward and heard her say, "Let me suck it, Dyl."

I felt Dylan slide his cock out of me and move his body up as Mandy leaned even further forward, taking his softening cock into her mouth, sucking and licking my wetness and gobs of cum off of it. Mandy slid off and Jenna got on, wanting the same treatment as her older sister got. I felt a hard cock press up against my sloppy, open pussy and knew Trevor was guiding his shaft into me.

I truly am the family slut, I thought to myself. Then I remembered the day and just let it go, allowing the pleasure from Trevor's cock to fill me, while my tongue struck home inside Jenna's pussy, tasting her thick, sweet wetness oozing out of her tight little pussy. I gave her the same tongue lashing as Mandy, sucking on her clit while flicking it with my tongue, which caused her to orgasm faster than I expected.

Trevor had also cum quickly, and now I felt a tiny, nimble tongue between my thighs, licking and sucking up the gobs of cum smeared everywhere and mixed with my wetness. Jenna got off my face, and I lay there, eyes closed, a smile on my face. Such a nice way to end the day.

Tuesday morning was another lazy morning. The sexual escapades started early and continued throughout the morning. I thought it was interesting how the couplings usually involved two or three of us, with the rest of us watching and occasionally joining in the fun. Nobody was really interested in going anywhere or doing anything, and thus we spent the day lounging by the pool, swimming, soaking in the hot tub, reading, napping, and fucking.

It was just after lunch that I found myself lying next to Trevor, our bodies spent from a round of sex. Jenna was asleep nearby, her face still wet from licking Trevor's cum out of me, her pussy a sticky mess from taking Rich's load earlier in the morning. It was so bizarre to see such a look of innocent contentment on her face as she dozed.

I turned to Trevor and said, "I've had this question in the back of my mind for quite a while, and now seems like a good time to ask it."

"Sure. Ask me anything, please."

"So... I mean... there's a part of me that is still... confused, surprised... I'm really not sure what word to use, to describe what I'm feeling, with how our family has gone off the deep end of taboo sex. It all seems so surreal still, and yet... here we are."

Trevor nodded and smiled, and said, "Yeah... here we are... and it's awesome. Like... well... you know I'm in love with Mandy. Like hardcore. But getting to fuck Jenna, and you? It's like... unbelievable."

I smiled back at him, and said, "Thank you. It's definitely unbelievable. But one thing I still don't understand, is how you reacted to it all. I mean, Mandy's told me a few things about your relationship with her, and other experiences you've had. But family sex? You have to admit that's way out there. It never even was something I considered."

He gave me a puzzled look, then said, "So Mandy never told you about my experiences with family?"

I gave him a mildly shocked look and said, "No, she's never said anything. I take it you've had some experiences?"

"Oh yeah. With my cousins and aunt."

"I'd love to hear more, if you're willing to share?"

"Yeah, sure. So the summer after I graduated from high school I went out to work on my uncle Martin's farm. He married my mom's sister, Elizabeth. They have two daughters, Erika and Jeanie. I hadn't seen them for years; they weren't always able to come to family reunions and things. Jeanie is one year older than me, Erika is like 3 years older.

"So I wasn't sure what to expect when I got there, I didn't really know what kind of farm they had. Turns out they have a little of everything. Cows, goats, pigs, chickens. They grow a bunch of different crops, as well. And then there's the horses, when I was there they had over a dozen, they probably have more now. I had no idea how much money you could make off of horse breeding.

"Anyway, I flew out there and it was like in the middle of nowhere. Nobody around for miles and miles. They put me to work like right away. Driving trucks, tractors, back hoes, everything. It was really hard work from like 4am to sunset. I was so sore the first couple days, but I really liked driving the tractors and other farm equipment, and I was making a lot of money.

"But like, I had been there less than a week when one evening Jeanie came to my room in just some skimpy pajamas. She told me she thought I was cute and asked if I wanted to mess around. I was like, 'What? Seriously?' And she was like, 'Yeah, there's only two things to do out here, farm and fuck.' And I was like, 'Ok, but won't your parents get mad?' And she was like, 'Nah, I'm on the pill, they don't care.'

'So I was like, 'Ok', because Jeanie was like smokin' hot. Probably 5'9", curvy body, nice waist, decent tits, like perfect ass. Really pretty face, dirty blond hair like her mom. So, we like, started making out, then got undressed, then she sucked me until I came. Swallowed all of it. She definitely knew what she was doing.

"Then I ate her until she came. We kissed some more until I popped a boner again, then she rode me for a while, then I got behind her and fucked her until I came inside her. Was really hot and fun, and it became a regular thing. Like we fucked as often as we could, mostly in the evenings but sometimes in the morning or around lunchtime.

123456...9