Catalyst Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back and sighed, and then closed my eyes and took three deep breaths, willing the worry and anxiety away. It was mostly effective, and I opened my eyes, gave Rich a smile, and then began eating. Soon after we finished our salads plates of salmon and shrimp arrived, along with some very tasteful side dishes. I had to admit it was a delightful meal, and realized I had let myself indulge and enjoy the time, along with several glasses of very good wine.

Rich and I sat and talked for a while over cappuccinos, then he gave me a naughty smile and said, "Are you ready for some fun?"

"I suppose so... what did you have in mind?"

He gave me another devilish smile and then stood up, taking my hand. "Come with me," he said.

We walked out of the dining area, and Autumn the hostess met us with a broad smile, then guided us to a door down the central hallway, handing Rich a key. Inside was a small lounge area with a full bathroom and closet. On the coffee table was what looked like an old-fashioned hat box, beautifully decorated.

We sat down on the sofa, and Rich said, "Open the box."

I took the box into my lap and lifted the lid. Inside was a gorgeous black silk bustier with delicate lace along the fringes, four garter straps hanging down from the bottom. Under that was a set of black thigh high silk stockings and black stiletto heels. Also in the box was a beautiful black silk mask that covered my eyes.

Trying to ignore the erotic, electric thrill running deep through me, I turned to Rich and said, "What's going on?"

He smiled, then said, "Let's just say you were noticed by many people when you and the girls were at the spa. And an invite was extended to us to come and play, in a very safe, clean environment... a very exclusive kind of club."

I looked at him and said, "And I'm supposed to put this on?"

"Yep."

I sighed, then said, "Ok... do you have a matching outfit?"

He reached over to the side table and said, "Just a mask for me."

I shook my head and stood up, slipping out of my clothes and folding them neatly in a stack on the coffee table. The stockings were a dream to slip on, and felt almost natural to wear. Rich helped me adjust the bustier so that it accentuated my waist. As he attached the garters to the stockings I adjusted my chest in the bustier, which made it look like my breasts were about to spill out over the top.

Rich sat back and let out a low whistle. I turned and looked at myself in the full-length mirror on the wall, and was also mildly surprised, and pleased. I looked amazing. Extraordinarily sexy. It had been a long time since I had seen myself that way. I took another long look, then turned back as Rich said, "Don't forget your mask."

He was slipping off the last of his clothes, and we put our masks on together, then walked through another door trimmed in red satin.

It was another small lounge, decorated in a Victorian theme. Autumn was waiting for us, and gave us both another smile. She sat Rich down on a kind of wide, cushioned chaise lounge chair, then guided me to an overstuffed chair a less than two feet away, directly across from Rich, and had me sit down.

As I got situated she reached down and picked up a silk-lined cuff, then slipped it over my right wrist. Before I could realize what was happening, she slipped another cuff over my left wrist. She reached under the chair and pulled out a third cuff, placing it around my ankles. I tried several times but was unable to move my legs or my arms.

"What the..."

Rich smiled and said, "Just relax, Jackie. Relax and enjoy."

I took a deep breath, then sat back and said, "I'm trying, Rich, but..."

The Autumn smiled, turned to Rich, then said, "I'll send Sabrina right in."

I looked at Rich and said, "Sabrina?"

He gave me another smile from behind his mask, but said nothing. A moment later a door opened and in walked a very young, petite, beautiful woman. She had magnificent coppery red straight hair down to her shoulders and pale, flawless skin. Her waspish waist accentuated her perky breasts, the gentle curve of her hips, and her perfectly toned ass.

Unlike Rich and I, she did not have a mask on, and I was immediately captivated by her sky-blue eyes, which were set in a porcelain white, pixie-like face. She had on a sky blue strapless satin bra and matching thong, white thigh-high stockings, and white stiletto heels. She gave me a brief, impish smile, then turned to Rich.

She said, "Hi, Daddy. Thank you so much for helping me celebrate my 18th birthday earlier this week. It was so much fun, I'm so glad I get to see you again."

With that she leaned over and gave him a long, slow, deep kiss, her ass pointing directly at my face. After a moment she stood up, reached behind to undo her bra, then slipped it off, casually setting it aside. She hooked her thumbs under the waistband of the thong, then slowly peeled it off, more for me than for Rich, it seemed.

As the thong pulled away from her pussy I saw a thick string of cum stick momentarily to both her pussy and the crotch of the thong, then watched as it detached from the thong and hung there for a moment before the motion of her body caused it to stick to her tiny pussy lips.

She got on her knees and bent over Rich, then said, "I fucked those other men like you asked me to, Daddy. Did I do good?"

Rich responded, "Yes, my beautiful princess. You did good."

She gave him a smile and then slowly began sucking his cock, her ass still pointed at me. She spread her legs apart, and as I looked closer I saw the area around her pussy was glistening with wetness, traces of cum and what had to be her thick wetness smeared along her pussy lips and thighs. Her pussy was tiny, and I was momentarily envious of how tight she must be compared to me.

She sucked Rich for a few minutes, slowly, making lots of sloppy sounds, moaning gently as he moaned, her legs spreading even wider, the lips of her pussy opening up, showing another glob of residual cum just inside her pussy, too small to drip out. The thick red bush on her pubic mound was soaked and matted with juices. Then I watched as she straddled Rich and positioned her petite, teenage hips over his cock. She reached behind her and took his shaft in her hands, and guided it into her pussy.

She sank down slowly, a loud moan of pleasure coming from her as Rich gasped several times. I couldn't take my eyes off the scene in front of me, couldn't believe how erotic it was watching her tiny pussy swallow every inch of my husband's cock, coating it with her wetness and the residual cum from who knows how many other men.

She settled herself onto Rich, taking his full length into her, and held herself there, her breathing heavy, quiet moans coming from her open mouth. I heard her murmur, "Oh Daddy... you're so big... you fill me up so good... I love having Daddy's cock in me..."

Rich once again responded, "Yes, beautiful princess."

As she began to slowly fuck my husband's cock, I tried hard to disregard the deep, overwhelming arousal building within me. Tried not to pay attention to the wetness growing between my legs, ignore the fact that my body was trembling with desire. Tried hard not to acknowledge the torture my body was enduring, not being able to join in, to give and receive pleasure.

Sabrina began to fuck Rich harder and faster, slamming her petite body down hard on his. I heard her cry out, then watched as her body shivered from a powerful orgasm coursing through her. She leaned forward and said, "Oh Daddy... you're so good to me..." then leaned forward and kissed him deeply.

A moment later she slid off him and bent over to suck his cock, once again her ass directly in front of me, a fresh layer of wetness smeared all over her pussy. Then she straddled him again, facing away from him, and sank back down on his cock. She turned to look at him and said, "Daddy... Daddy... please cum in me, cum in your beautiful princess... please Daddy, please get me pregnant, please cum in me, Daddy..."

Continuing to ride Rich, she turned back to me and looked me in the eyes. At first her eyes were unfocused, and I realized she was thoroughly enjoying the pleasure from riding Rich's cock. Then her eyes locked with mine. She smiled wickedly and said, "Oh Daddy... your cock feels so good in me... fuck me, Daddy, fuck me... I want your cum, Daddy, get me pregnant, Daddy..."

Rich gasped loudly several times and I knew he was exploding inside of her, filling her tight little pussy to the brim with an enormous load of cum. She rode him gently until his gasping subsided, then slid off of him and stood by the lounge chair. She turned towards me, put her right foot up on the cushion, and looked down as several large gobs of Rich's cum dripped out of me onto the carpet.

"Wow, Daddy... you really filled me up with your cum... I hope you got me pregnant, I want your baby so bad..."

She turned back to Rich and leaned over to give him another long, slow kiss, then slipped her thong back on and then put on her bra. Turning to Rich, she said, "Daddy? Can I go fuck those other men now?"

"Yes, beautiful princess."

"Thank you, Daddy."

Sabrina turned to look at me, then walked over and leaned in close to my ear. She quietly said, "I'm not really 18... I don't turn 18 for another year and a half... and I'm not on birth control..."

With that she walked out and gently closed the door behind me. I sat there, dumbfounded, confused, unable to speak. And yet I was absolutely overwhelmed with desire. Set on fire, raging for attention, desperate to suck and be eaten, desperate to fuck and be fucked.

A moment later Autumn came in, looked at Rich, and said, "Are we ready to move on to the next room, Mr. McMurray?"

Rich nodded, looked at me, and said, "Yes, I think we are."

"Good. Let me get Mrs. McMurray situated first."

With that Autumn came over and undid the cuff around my ankles, then took the cuffs off my wrists.

I stammered, "Please... please tell me she's 18, not... not..."

"Sabrina? Oh, no. She's actually almost 21. That's just part of the fantasy your husband selected, Mrs. McMurray."

She gently took my hand in hers and slowly pulled me up out of the chair, then placed my hand in Rich's open hand. "Through the black satin door, Mr. McMurray. There's quite a crowd waiting for Mrs. McMurray."

My mind still reeling from what I had just watched, Rich gently led me through the black satin door and into another small, somewhat narrow room. The walls were lined with a rich, red velvet cushioned fabric and the floor was made of highly polished black stone. A comfortable chair was nestled into the far wall.

The walls on either side had holes cut into them, lined with the same cushioned velvet fabric. The holes were about waist high, about 4 inches wide, 8 inches tall, and directly opposite from each other. On the floor in front of each hole was a thick, velvet lined cushion.

Suddenly I realized what was happening. Rich telling me to get ready. Eating a luxurious lunch in front of tables full of men and couples. The sexy outfit to wear. The highly erotic sex between Rich and Sabrina. All of it was designed to get me into a fully aroused state. Get me aroused to the point where I would willingly, eagerly offer myself up to what was a very high-end glory hole, catering to an exclusive crowd.

Rich settled into the chair along the back wall and waited, a hint of a smile on his face. He knew me so well, knew how to push my buttons, knew how to maneuver me into a place where my inhibitions were gone, to a place where all I wanted was to give pleasure.

Almost as if in a trance, I approached the glory hole on my right and put two fingers through the hole. A brief moment later I was rewarded with a hard cock coming through the hole. I knelt down, opened my mouth, and leaned forward, my tongue licking the bead of thick precum off the tip before I took several inches of his shaft in and closed my lips around it.

Without even thinking about it, I lost all control and gave myself over to the night. I began sucking the cock deep, hard. Putting all my skills to work. I was good, very good, at sucking cock. Several moments later I heard a knock on the wall and then felt a string of warm, thick cum shoot onto the back of my tongue. I swallowed and kept sucking, pulling three more wads out before I opened my mouth and sat back.

I immediately turned to the other hole and was presented with another hard cock. I didn't hesitate, but instead leaned forward and began sucking. I sucked several more dicks from each of the holes, swallowing each load, but hesitated when a long, thick cock came next through one of the holes. I heard Rich clear his throat, and I knew what he wanted. I wanted it too, more than I realized.

As I stood up and turned my back to the hole, I reached between my legs to guide the cock into my sopping wet pussy. I placed the head of the cock in the entrance of my pussy and then pushed back, impaling myself on a stranger's cock.

I put my hands up against the velvet wall to brace myself, then began to fuck the cock. I fucked at a medium pace, thrusting back hard, the cock filling me completely. It felt good. So good. I realized I was panting and moaning, and did nothing to stop myself, letting the erotic pleasure come out of me.

I heard faint groaning on the other side of the wall, and quickened my pace. A moment later I heard a knock and then a loud groan. I slowed my pace and then held myself up against the hole, the cock deep inside of me, filling me with cum. I heard another low moan and slowly pulled myself off the cock, turning around and squatting down, sucking my pussy wetness and the last of his load off his dick.

I glanced down on the polished black floor and saw that a little puddle of cum had dripped out of me while I was cleaning off the cock. I left it there and went to the opposite hole, where another large cock was waiting for me. I sucked it briefly to get it rock hard, then turned around and sank down on the shaft, my pussy swallowing the dick easily due to the residual cum in me and the fact that I'd just had another thick cock inside me a moment ago. Like the first cock, I fucked this one hard and deep, and several minutes later heard the knock on the wall that told me another cock was spurting its cum inside me.

I lost track of time, lost track of how many cocks I had sucked, how much cum I had swallowed, how many dicks I had taken into my pussy. My pussy and thighs were an absolute sticky mess, and yet fresh cocks continued to come through the holes. After swallowing another load of thick, warm cum, I heard Rich clear his throat.

I looked over and saw he was fully erect, and knew what he wanted. I knelt in front of him, the floor cool and hard on my knees, and took his cock into my mouth. I tasted the sweet pussy of Sabrina all up and down his shaft, savoring the flavor as I took his cock deep, sucking, my tongue searching out the residual wetness.

Several minutes later he cleared his throat. I sat back and he stood up, then stepped behind me and bent me over the chair, putting my hands on the arm rests. He positioned himself up against my ass and guided his cock into my cum-saturated pussy, slipping easily into me. He fucked me hard and deep and fast, and came inside me several moments later, a loud gasp coming from his open mouth.

He pulled his cock out of me and slapped me twice on the hip, then pointed to the holes, where more dicks were waiting to be sucked and fucked. I got between them and guided the larger cock into my pussy, then took the smaller cock into my mouth, doing my best to suck and fuck at the same time. I once again lost track of time, holding myself between those two holes for a long time, taking cock after cock into my pussy and my mouth.

I swallowed another load of cum, and this time as the cock I had just serviced was pulled back through the hole, another cock didn't appear. The hole remained empty. I felt the cock in my pussy thrust hard and heard the knock, and held myself over the hole, the cock deep inside me. My legs were beginning to shake and I felt weak and lightheaded.

Then Rich was by my side, quietly saying, "That was the last of them, Jackie. You took them all, like I knew you could. I'm so amazed by you, sweetheart."

I looked up at him, cum smeared all over my face, in my hair, down my chest. He pulled me up straight and I felt warm cum oozing down my thigh. He smiled at me and said, "Come on. Let's get you cleaned up."

He guided me back through the door we had come through, into the small lounge we had just come from. Autumn was there, and gave us both a smile. She said, "I've got the shower already going for Mrs. McMurray, please come right this way."

She took us back to the small sitting room we had changed in, and guided me into the shower. The hot water felt so inviting, and I stood under it for a long time, letting it ease my tired muscles and wash away the layers and layers of sex on me. The shower was fully stocked, and I used some very expensive and delightful shampoo, conditioner, and body wash to get myself clean.

I turned off the water and took one of the gorgeously thick, soft towels off the rack and began to dry myself off. As I reached for the glass of chilled white wine I heard soft moaning coming from the sitting room area. I peeked around the corner and saw Autumn straddling Rich on the couch, riding his cock slowly as they kissed passionately, Rich's hands cupping and caressing her breasts.

Rich was still completely nude and had removed his mask. Autumn's breasts had been pulled out of the top of her dress, and the bottom of the dress was hiked up over her hips, her g-string pulled to the side. Rich's cock glistened with her wetness, a thick bead of it resting at the base of his cock. He grunted several times, then she let out a long, low moan and kissed him deeply again.

Sliding off his cock, she slipped her g-string back in place and dropped her dress, then tucked her breasts back into her dress. She turned and saw me and was momentarily startled, saying, "Oh... hello, Mrs. McMurray... I didn't realize you were out of the shower."

I gave her a questioning look as I took a sip of my wine, then she blushed as she smiled and said, "Take all the time you need, I'll be in the lobby when you're ready to check out."

She walked out and shut the door behind her. I turned to Rich, who was leaning back, a broad grin on his face.

"So? What'd you think, Jackie? Do I know how to show a gal a good time, or what?"

I gave him a smile and then sat down next to him. I said, "You're a horrible, horrible man. You at least could have given me some warning about what was going to happen."

"Probably. But if you had known what was going to happen, it never would have happened. I know you too well, Jackie McMurray."

I shook my head and took another drink.

Rich said, "So...?"

"So what?"

"So... did you have a good time, Mrs. McMurray?"

I glared at him briefly, then said, "What do you think, Mr. McMurray?"

He sighed contentedly and said, "Yeah... I think you had a great time."

"And I'd say you had a great time too. Are you sure that Sabrina girl is really that old? I mean, honestly, she looked like she was 16. Or younger."

"I saw her driver's license. She turns 21 next month."

"And everyone in here is... clean? I mean... I'm not going to wake up with herpes or syphilis in a few days, am I?"

"Everyone is verified clean. If you haven't already figured it out, this place is very exclusive. They don't let just anyone in here. Everyone is vetted and is required to provide medical documentation they are clean."

"And I suppose you had everything planned out."

"Just about everything. I really wasn't planning on fucking Autumn just now. That just kind of happened, to be honest."

1...456789