Catalyst Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm. I'm sure. Somehow your dick just accidently slipped into her pussy?"

"I wouldn't put it like that. But when we got back in here I was hard again. And she made a comment about my cock, and I told her she was more than welcome to enjoy it."

I looked over at it, still wet from their sex. "So who was better, Sabrina or Autumn?"

Rich let out a breath, then said, "Honestly, they were both different. I had picked Sabrina out a few days in advance, so I knew that was a sure thing. With Autumn, the spontaneity of it was absolutely amazing. And she tasted so incredibly good."

"Better than Sabrina?"

"I didn't get a chance to taste Sabrina. That wasn't part of the fantasy I selected, unfortunately."

I looked at Rich's dick again. I said, "I got to taste Sabrina. She was amazing, almost as sweet and clean as Jenna."

A wicked thought ran through me and I said, "Do you mind if I have a taste of Autumn?"

He smiled and said, "Be my guest."

I leaned over and breathed in her scent, then took the head of Rich's cock into my mouth, my tongue lapping up against the shaft. Autumn did taste amazing. Sweet, yet with an exquisite flavor that Sabrina's pussy didn't have. I sucked more, working my way down Rich's shaft, down to the thick bead of wetness I had seen earlier.

I ran my tongue along the base of Rich's shaft, finding the wetness I had been waiting for. It was delicious and I took a moment to savor it on my tongue before I continued sucking and licking his cock. After exploring all along his shaft I took his entire cock in my mouth and sucked it hard several times, swirling my tongue over the head as it slipped out of my mouth.

I used the brushes and combs in the bathroom to get my hair back into shape, then we got dressed and left the sitting room, walking down the hall to the lobby. Autumn was nowhere to be found. We stood for a moment, unsure of what to do, then heard the faint sound of moaning coming from down a short hallway off to the left.

Walking as quietly as we could, we slowly moved down the corridor and looked around the corner. Autumn had her hands up against the wall, her dress up over her hips, g-string pulled to the side, as an older man with gray hair pumped her from behind. He moaned loudly and thrust deep inside of her, which we took as a signal to walk back down the hall and wait in the lobby until they were done.

A few minutes later Autumn came striding back into the lobby, a slight flush on her face, a smile on her lips. She said, "Ah, Mr. and Mrs. McMurray. I trust you had an enjoyable experience today?"

We smiled at her and I said, "Yes, thank you. It was wonderful."

She smiled at me and said, "Good, I'm glad. We wish you a pleasant evening and look forward to your next visit."

Rich gave her the key and said, "We'll be back."

The drive home was quiet, both of us lost in our thoughts, both of us sated and ready for a quiet evening. Surprisingly, the kids were waiting for us when we got home, and were just finishing up a makeshift dinner from the leftovers.

We had an enjoyable conversation over dinner, and Mandy, Dylan, Jenna, and Trevor all shared different parts of their experiences with Erin, Sandra, and their husbands. Apparently, Dylan and Jenna's "we're boyfriend/girlfriend" story had seemed authentic, as neither of the couples seemed to catch on to the fact they were brother and sister.

I breathed a sigh of relief, then felt a jolt of panic as Dylan turned to me and said, "Yeah, Mom. It really got both Jenna and I thinking. And, well... we realized... we're in love with each other, and want to spend the rest of our lives together."

I swallowed hard, a look of terror on my face, then the whole table broke out in laughter, Jenna saying, "We're fucking with you, Mom! Sheesh, you're so easy to mess with!"

I let out a long breath and smiled, and said, "You know, you guys... drive me crazy."

Mandy said, "We love you too, Mom... it's been nice seeing you lighten up. So what did you and Dad do while we were gone?"

Another pang of fear shot through me, then Rich saved the day and said, "Nothing much. I took your mother out to a really nice brunch."

Mandy said, "Well, that's pretty lame. You guys really should spice things up a little, every now and then."

I nodded and glancing at Rich, said, "Yes, you're right. We probably should."

Changing the subject, Jenna said, "I am kinda bummed, to be honest... tomorrow is our last day here. This vacation has been such a blast, I hate to see it end."

I asked, "Is there anything in particular you'd like to do, before we go?"

Rich said, "I was thinking we could have like a huge, crazy, fuck-a-thon orgy."

We all laughed, then Mandy said, "Actually... that's a really hot idea, Dad. There's been lots of really good sex. But I kinda want to watch Mom and Dylan go at it again."

Jenna said, "I'd kind of like me, you, and Mom to have some fun again, while the boys watch us."

Rich added, "I'd like to watch Dylan and Trevor spit-roast your Mother."

Trevor went next, saying, "I'd like to see Mandy, Dylan, and Jenna have a threesome."

I said, "Well... it sounds like we all have things we'd like to enjoy and see... but frankly I'm exhausted, and it is time for me to head to bed. Can we talk about it more in the morning?"

Saturday morning arrived, and I once again found myself soaking in the peaceful morning on the patio, savoring the hot coffee, cool air, and solitude the house offered. I'm sure I'd eventually find out how much this whole adventure cost us, but for now, I just enjoyed. Relaxed. Breathed deeply.

Most refreshingly, I hadn't thought about selling houses for over a week. A week! I hadn't worried about my clients, or the houses I had listed, or anything. I knew my team at the office would take care of everything. Knew there were other good real estate agents who would step in for me. Sure, I might lose a few commissions. But I had finally gotten to the point where I was ok with that. It felt good.

The rest of the family eventually wandered out to join me, the discussion changing rapidly from what to cook up for breakfast to what sexual combinations were at the top of everyone's list for the day. Dylan and Trevor briefly talked about spending the day riding trails, then decided they'd prefer to stay home and fuck.

After what Rich and I had done the day before, I wasn't really sure how interested in sex I would be. But the more the kids discussed it, the more I realized I was interested in spending time with my family, giving and receiving pleasure. Yesterday's sex had been anonymous, mechanical, lacking the true intimacy I enjoyed just as much as the sex. I didn't even want to think about how many men I had been with. Rich didn't offer the number and I didn't ask.

Thinking about it made me realize how close I had become, to every member of my family, Trevor included. It was a unique closeness, borne out of the shared intimacy between us. It was a closeness that our 21st century society would still condemn in the strongest terms. It would need to stay hidden, stay secret.

And there was also the realization that the intimate relationships we had formed together would not last. I knew at some point, the sexual relationships I had with all three of my children would come to an end, either by choice, or by separation due to them moving away from home. I was at peace with that, as well. I needed to enjoy the relationships now, while the time and place allowed us to explore and indulge.

And so, as Rich had suggested, the McMurray family had one big, huge, crazy, fuck-a-thon orgy. Mandy and Jenna had put together a checklist of combinations for us to enjoy, starting with them sitting around the king-sized bed, watching as I sucked Dylan's cock for a while, then let Dylan eat me from behind before I rode him, cumming hard on his cock. He finished in me from behind as the rest of the family cheered us on, fucking me hard and fast before filling me with his load.

Then it was Mandy and Jenna's turn to clean me up and then enjoy some passionate kissing and pleasuring each other's pussies, while we made the boys sit on the sidelines and watch. Eventually they couldn't take it any longer, as Trevor pounded Jenna from behind while Mandy rode Rich's cock until they both came.

It went on from there, with Mandy, Dylan, and Jenna enjoying each other while I sat between Rich and Trevor, watching. As they were finishing up, Rich pulled me onto the bed so I could suck him while Trevor pumped me from behind. Jenna slid off Dylan and planted herself down hard on her father's cock, riding him until they both orgasmed. Trevor exploded inside me, and as I lay back on the bed, temporarily exhausted, Mandy moved in to clean us both up.

After taking a break to eat some lunch and rest a bit, the sex continued, with Trevor and Dylan double-teaming Mandy on the king-sized bed, Trevor cumming inside his wife while she sucked her brother's cock, then Dylan fucking Mandy hard until she came.

As Mandy finished cumming, Jenna moved in next to her, and Dylan pulled out of Mandy and immediately slid into Jenna, fucking her hard as she sucked her father's cock, moaning and gasping. Dylan did his best to hold off his orgasm, but eventually he lost it, exploding inside his little sister's pussy as her body was wracked by another orgasm.

As Jenna laid back I moved in between her legs, licking up my son's cum as Rich got behind me and began pumping me deep and slow from behind, bringing me to a sharp, electric orgasm. My moans and cries pushed him over the edge, and soon he was cumming inside me.

Exhausted and once again sated, I laid down and closed my eyes, Jenna on one side of me, Dylan on the other. I drifted off to sleep, waking about an hour later, Dylan and Jenna still asleep. Through the window I could see Trevor out on the patio, completely naked, enjoying the sun.

I didn't see Mandy or Rich, and wasn't sure where they had gone off to, but then heard the shower in the bathroom and muted moaning and knew what they were up to. I peeked in, and sure enough saw Mandy, her leg up on the built-in bench, hands up on the glass, being fucked from behind by Rich, as the hot water poured down over both of them and the steam billowed around.

I opened the door to the shower and walked in, Mandy looking over at me with glazed eyes, giving me a half smile as she continued to get fucked by her father. I rinsed off in one of the jets of hot water and then sat down to watch. Rich was focused on Mandy, and was playing with her clit, building her up to an intense orgasm. As she came, I could tell he let go and was cumming inside of her again.

Rich slipped out of her and sat down next to me, tilting his head back and closing his eyes, savoring the moment. Mandy proceeded to rinse herself off under the hot water, then joined us on the bench.

As we finished toweling off and returned to the bedroom, we walked in on quite a scene -- Jenna on her side, passionately kissing Dylan while Trevor pumped her from behind, a look of erotic pleasure on his face as he released a load of cum inside his sister-in-law. As he finished his orgasm he slipped out and Jenna rolled over, Dylan positioning himself and then sliding his cock into his sister from behind while she began to kiss her brother-in-law deeply and slowly.

It was a very kinky scene, but I also knew it would be a while before I would get aroused again. I watched for a while, then decided to go get started on dinner, hearing the sound of both Jenna and Dylan cumming as I walked out to the kitchen.

As I began to get food out of the refrigerator, a note of sadness passed over me. This had truly been a wild, epic vacation, far beyond anything I had expected. There was some finality to it all, knowing we'd be packing up and leaving in the morning. But I also knew it was time, time to go back to our lives in Palo Alto, to our jobs and all the other demands on our time.

The rest of the family sensed it as well; dinner that night was subdued, both from the fact that everyone was exhausted and spent from a day full of sex, and because they knew we'd be heading home in the morning.

Sunday morning came, one last quiet morning to enjoy coffee on that magnificent patio before the packing began. We had done our best to eat up all the food and drink all the drinks, so thankfully there wasn't much left of that to pack up. We pulled out of the driveway shortly after 10am, and had a quiet and uneventful trip home.

As we drove through our neighborhood we went by Terri and Ted's house, and I remembered the spontaneous sex I had with Collin right before we left for Tahoe. A wave of fear and panic swept over me, but I did my best to hide it from Rich, and felt better after taking a few deep breaths.

I texted Terri and let her know we were back, and she said she'd bring our keys by when she got home from running some errands. Her messages seemed normal, no hint that she knew what had happened. As we pulled into the driveway I realized how good it felt to get home, to things familiar, and tried to let go of the worries still running around my mind.

Mandy and Trevor stopped by the house briefly to help unload and pick up a few things that had been misplaced, then left for their home. Dylan went for a bike ride, and Jenna changed and went up to spend some time with her sugar daddy. I made a run to the grocery store while Rich finished unpacking and putting things away.

He was just finishing up as I got back, and he helped me unload the groceries. Apparently Jenna had called and said she would be home late; Dylan had come back from his ride and was already gone again. Rich informed me he was meeting up with some friends to go see a movie.

My phone chimed as we put the last of the groceries away; it was Terri, asking if she could come down. I told her yes, then let Rich know she would be coming over. He nodded and said he was going to go down to his office to sort through the weeks' worth of email waiting for him. I knew I needed to do the same but decided it could wait until Monday.

Knowing Terri was on her way down to our house brought on renewed worry, a knot of panic already forming in my stomach. Would she know what had happened between her son and me? I wanted to trust Collin that he could keep our encounter ultra secret, but honestly I had no idea if that was possible.

By the time Terri arrived I had worked up a nice lather of worry inside my mind, and jumped when the doorbell rang. I breathed in deeply as I walked to the door, took another deep breath, then opened the door and smiled, saying, "Hey, Terri! Please come in, thanks for taking care of our house while we were gone!"

Terri came inside, and as she walked in I noticed that it seemed like she was fresh from the shower. Her hair was done up beautifully and she had an attractive, casual outfit on. She gave me a nervous smile and said, "Hey, Jackie! We were happy to take care of the house, hopefully everything was as it should be?"

I wasn't sure how to interpret her nervous smile, but said, "Yep, everything looks great, thanks!"

We made some small talk about our vacation to Tahoe, and what she had been up to, and then the conversation lagged. She gave me a searching smile, then said, "Jackie... do you mind if we... can we... sit and talk, for a minute?"

I swallowed hard, nodded, then said, "Um... yes, of course. Please."

Ushering Terri into our living room, I sat down on the sofa while she sat on the love seat. She said, "I'm sorry, I just... I'm not sure how to broach this topic... or how to say this, but... well... I know what happened with you and Collin before you left for your trip."

I lowered my head and blushed deeply, then said, "Terri, I'm so sorry, I never meant for that to happen, I just..."

Terri interrupted, her voice calm as she said, "Jackie, it's ok. Honest. I'm not upset. In fact... quite the opposite."

I looked up at her and said, "What? What do you mean?"

She blushed, then said, "Well, it's kind of... forced us to finally talk about something we've avoided, for a long time."

"We?"

"Oh, sorry. Yes. We. Ted and me. I've known for a while that Ted finds you... very attractive."

Terri laughed, then said, "Actually, most of the men in the neighborhood are head over heels for you, Jackie. That includes Ted, and... Collin, as well. And Brandon."

She sighed, then said, "I've watched Ted when he's around you. He tries hard not to stare at you or notice you, but I can see how attracted he is to you. And I know he and Rich have talked about it several times."

I nodded and breathed deeply, then said, "Terri, I honestly don't try to be noticed, I honestly just want to..."

Terri laughed again, then said, "I know, Jackie. That's what makes it worse. You are such a genuinely good person. So thoughtful, and giving. And you just look... amazing. Effortlessly beautiful is how I would put it. I don't know how you do it, always looking so stylish, and put together, even in just a t-shirt and jeans. I know you don't try to stand out, Jackie, but you can't help it. It's part of who you are. Everyone sees that."

I wasn't sure what to say; I looked up at Terri and said, "Thank you, I think. I honestly had no intention of messing around with Collin, I thought I'd pop in to say hi to you and drop off the keys. I wasn't really thinking about anything else and probably should have chosen a more appropriate outfit than what I wore. I'm so sorry, Terri, I truly am."

"Oh, Jackie, stop! I'm not upset, honest! It's given Ted and I the opportunity to finally talk about... talk about some things, in the open."

"How did you find out about it?"

Terri blushed again, then said, "Ugh... please don't be upset, but... well, Collin and Brandon are very close, and Collin was just so blown away at what had happened, that he... told Brandon. Who promptly told his dad. And then Ted told me. And then Ted and I both talked with Collin."

"Terri, I just... feel so..."

"Jackie, it's ok! I don't blame you, honestly! Collin is a grown man, and yes... he is very handsome, a very attractive young man. I'm not surprised it happened, and neither is Ted, although he's insanely jealous of Collin."

As she said the last part I could see a pensive look in her eyes, and connected the dots in my head.

"Ted is jealous because... he wants to... he wants to be with me."

Terri nodded, smiling, then said, "Yes, pretty badly, to be honest. I know he and Rich have talked about it several times. He really appreciates how understanding Rich is, about the whole... situation."

I nodded, then she continued, "I assume Rich knows about... what happened with you and Collin?"

I said, "Yes, he does. We don't keep any secrets from each other."

Terri nodded and said, "Ted told me that you and Rich have an... open, sort of marriage? I mean, you're not exclusive, to each other?"

I smiled weakly and said, "That is true, it's been that way since before we even were married."

"I admit that's a new concept for me, one I haven't really thought about much. But it is intriguing."

I looked up at Terri and said, "So did Ted tell you about how Rich feels about you?"

Terri blushed deeply, then said, "Yes, he did... I find it hard to believe... I'm not sure why I would be... appealing to him... when he has you."

I laughed, my mind recalling the many different women Rich had been with over the years, women of all ages, and sizes, and shapes. Terri gave me a quizzical look, and I said, "Oh, Terri... I could tell you stories about Rich and the women he's been with. I do know he's got a thing for you."

Terri looked down, shaking her head, and I said, "No, Terri, it's true. Rich told me, in detail, about wanting you. He thinks you're gorgeous. He's very attracted to you, and apparently has been for a while."

1...456789