Catbath

Story Info
My wife permits me new heights and licking.
1.5k words
3.94
2.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

CatBath (not bi like 99% of my stories)

In all our years my wife, Yen, rarely gets turned on. I mean, not REALLY turned on. Sure she can be in the mood. But for her that usually means in the mood to be close, in the mood to have me appreciate her body. And once in a while she even has an orgasm if she works hard enough, though she never has a need to pursue one unless I've warmed her up first. Even then she's more concerned about my pleasure than hers. It's like she can take it or leave it.

I just chalked it up to men and women having different libidinous needs.

Then one week we were both off work but lounging around the house with no stress. She made herself more available to me and I was feeling eternally grateful.

On one of those staycation days I was laying on top of her back, rubbing my hard cock between her ass cheeks. I don't have any illusions she will ever let me fuck her ass and she shuts down the conversation any time I hint at it.

After all these years I yearn for anything to do with her starfish. And though I've mostly given up trying too directly, I do bring it into our play whenever I can in whatever small way.

Sometimes when we're doing it doggy style if I need a little more stimulation I'll ask to touch it. I know better than to not ask. Every once in a while she'll grant my request.

Before she can change her mind I'll run my finger around the ring, testing the waters. Then if all goes well I'll press my thumb on it as I plow her pussy. It never fails to bring me off quickly. It's the quickness that motivates her to give in to my needs.

It hurts me that she wants our sex to be over so much that she'll do what she finds objectionable just to end our session. But then again, women and men are different.

The first time she allowed me to do more was when we'd had a long relaxing day at the pool, and she'd been thoroughly chlorine-water cleaned.

It was a tremendously erotic forbidden taste. At first I didn't believe it. We were in bed in the hotel and she'd rolled over onto her tummy. Lifting her derriere into the air soft words came meekly, "Do anything you want."

I was confused. Was she offering cunnilingus, or anilingus, or actual buttfucking? I took a chance and licked that wrinkly winker. She allowed me my kink. If she were offering anal this would be a prelude.

Engaging with her asshole I was in ecstasy. The earthy taste. The rubbery texture. The potential for more.

But it was short lived. She turned back over, "Come in me now." So we finished in missionary. I dared not kiss her lips with mine being soiled as she would see it. It was years before I had the opportunity again.

But back to the present story: She understands my need for variety and this frottage is one of our activities that she permits when her pussy is not in the mood but she's still desiring to be a part of my passion. I'll rub between her cheeks and when I cum it'll shoot up her spine. Then I'll wipe her clean quickly before she can complain too much about the puddle or the slickness I've left in her furrow.

My urges were growing stronger than normal as I humped and grunted, kissing her neck. I love to kiss her neck and she enjoys it mildly: the tenderness of it.

The act carries me away until I allow my lips to open tentatively, leaving a spot of wetness as I lightly nibble too. She normally asks me to dry her off and we keep sex rags available for that, and the later mess too.

I often try to offer something in return. I might lift up, as if doing pushups, and massage the tight muscles in her back. All the while I'll be slippin' and slidin' from the lube my cock has leaked back there. I didn't get that far this time.

At that moment in time the crevice of her ass was still dry. As a result I was doing more grinding than sliding.

Then she surprised me, "Lick me." Naturally with the proximity of my cock to her special sphincter my first thought went to anal.

I could scarcely believe what I'd heard. I actually doubted my ears. "What?"

"Lick me. My back." I'd hoped for more. But sure. But her back?

I gave her a tiny baby lick. I only moved my tongue a mere half inch, careful not to leave too much saliva. The distant rag was still in the nightstand.

Yen tilted her body, pushing the spot I'd licked firmly into my tongue. "Lick it."

This time I was emboldened. I took a longer stroke to the same effect. She pushed into me, arched her back, and pressed her bum up into my impatient cock.

I didn't understand what changed in her, but at her prompting I licked again and again, all over her sexy skin. Her back grew wet. As slippery as the lower crevice was becoming.

I don't know why she was turned on by our brand new catbath but there was no denying it.

Overcome, I whispered crudely, "I imagine I'm in your ass." She said nothing, no complaint at all. Could her arousal be my chance?

I continued licking and she continued arching and wriggling, enjoying my ministrations.

I needed more than the gap and she was ready too. We switched to a frantic bone prone fucking. It's an erotic position, better than doggy the way it presents her backdoor in a new light. Meanwhile, her gash was wet, my engorged cock entered so easily.

I fucked Yen's body urgently. I needed to cum inside her so badly. The lust in me increased. My fervor was heightened to a breaking point.

On impulse I reached back, twisting my hand, trapping it between our bodies. I touched her anus with my thumb. I hadn't even asked, but she gave her permission when she said, "Don't go in." Of course I didn't. I didn't even circle it. I didn't try to rub it. I just held my thumb there, pressed to her spot, pumping my hard cock wildly into her cunt.

Might I yet lead us there? Would today be the long awaited day?

My urges were too strong to wait for the improbable anal dream. I unloaded into her. It was a long satisfying orgasm. I lifted so I could look down at her buns, pretending I was up her ass.

It was over for me and ninety-nine percent of the time when I'm done she is too, whether she has come or not. I withdrew my hand noticing how my wrist ached from being twisted in that unnatural position.

This day she wanted more. My standard way to bring her off is for her to lay on her tummy while I reach between her thighs, lightly touching her lips.

When she's ready she'll lay on her hand, pressing on her clit. And when she's really ready, when she wants additional stimulation, then I'll wedge my face between her legs, just barely able to get my tongue onto her lips next to my fingers.

Her bung is so close when we do that, the temptation to just lick it is intense. But these times are about her, not me.

This day in this story, I felt the perspiration on her body build as she approached climax and relief.

Then she lost it. Her orgasm never arrived. Slumped against her unmoving hand she regained her composure.

Now if she'd had satisfaction that would have been the end of it.

Instead she raised her ass high in the air, "Do what you want. Kiss it."

Bathing her bumhole I was in nirvana. She never was bothered by the wet. My tongue maybe touched inside just a millimeter. My feelings took me over but my dick stayed soft. I'd already cum, I realized this wasn't for me: she must've wanted it for herself.

Just five minutes into my asslicking she stopped me, "I want to try again." She's never tried again.

I pulled out her trusty vibrator and in short order she humped the buzzing dildo to completion. It's the best when I watch her come. The absolute fucking best.

She's out of town now. I wonder what will happen the next time we make love. Was this a one off, or the start of something new? I can't wait to be with her again, to give her a catbath and see what happens.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers