All Comments on 'Catching Feelings Ch. 06'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, clearly Jimmy gets his personality from his mother and not his bigoted drunken father. Paula was very likable. Jeremy didn't seem to fare much better in the father department, Anthony seems cold and detached. I know all too well the mental damage that that can cause a son. But maybe with all that is happening in this story now, things will get better in the Thayer family. Certainly, the brothers are now closer. Once again, *****s and looking forward to the next chapter. MLF

Dpj49Dpj49over 1 year ago

Again, excellent writing and story telling! It’s so real and full of honest emotions. I never want each chapter to end.

remy247remy247over 1 year ago

Really loving the story. Thanks

Exluke1Exluke1over 1 year ago

Great chapter yet again! Really happy for Jeremy and his siblings and how they are supporting each other and being vulnerable that they’ve struggled too. But…Just because Jeremy’s mother hugged him at that moment, she has been around and probably just as focused on family appearances rather than love, honesty and acceptance. At the very least she has been complicit in what her spouse was doing and saying so I think it’s unfair to essentially place the blame almost entirely at the father’s feet for Jeremy’s and his sibs performance based parental acceptance. That being said Anthony was angry not indifferent, and that’s a hopeful sign that things may change. Let’s hope the parents prioritize attending the trial. Jimmy Is done for, but so is Jeremy so let’s plan a wedding once the trial is done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES