Catfight Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had finished cleaning up and applying our makeup. After putting on our collars, leashes, and 6-inch heels, we went back downstairs. A couple of minutes later, the doorbell rang. Jill and I were ordered to answer the door, of course. Mistress and Brenda were intent on maximizing our humiliation.

Jill stood beside me as I opened the door wide open. There stood the four bitches from yesterday, as well as five young men. They were all classmates of Jill's.

"Holy shit." One of the young me exclaimed. "I always thought that the nerd had a nice body under those baggy clothes, but this is amazing."

"Yeah." Another one agreed. "And her mom's a total MILF, too."

"Oh and get this." Carly spouted. "Jillslut was a total virgin yesterday. Brenda took her cherry already, but that was with a dildo. One of you lucky guys will be the first cock she has ever had."

"Jillslut?" The guy I would later learn was named Brad asked.

"Yeah. Brenda and her mom renamed them Jillslut and Darlaslut. But you can only call them that when we are here." Ashley added.

Jill and I stepped aside to let the nine kids in.

"Looks like they got in trouble already today." I heard Joanne mention." Their asses are cherry red."

Jill and I led them out to the back door where Brenda was sitting. After greeting her guests, the girls stripped off their shorts and t shirts. They had their bikinis underneath. The guys were already wearing their swim trunks, so they just stripped off their shirts. Jill went into the kitchen to prepare snacks while I began serving drinks. No, they were not alcoholic drinks. It was lemonade, iced tea, water, and soft drinks.

"OK guys. Listen up." Brenda announced. "You can grope the sluts as much as you want. Also, feel free to have them give you oral whenever you like. Just keep in mind that if you get too much of that, you might not have enough left in the tank for later activities." She laughed. "Also, their cunts will be available after they have finished getting drinks and snacks set up. Darlaslut's ass is off limits. That is being saved for my dad. They are both anal virgins, so my dad gets to take Darlaslut's anal virginity tonight. I will be taking Jillslut's anal virginity later, then that will be open and available to everyone. Also, Jillslut has only ever given one real blowjob, and that was to my dad at breakfast this morning. I wouldn't expect a great one, but, as dad said this morning, even a bad blowjob is pretty good. One other thing. They are both clean and on birth control, so condoms are not required."

So yeah. As soon as we were done with the snacks and soft drinks, Jill and I were called over to work our mouths. Of course, they all wanted their dicks sucked or pussy licked, depending on gender obviously. We had both licked a lot of pussy yesterday, but neither one of us was practiced at giving blowjobs. Obviously, Jill had never given one before this morning. As for me, it had been several years since I had been with a man. Even then, it had only been one man, and that blowjob had been once that night. I had never had to give multiple blowjobs within a short period of time. By the time we finished, our jaws ached, and our tongues were numb. I did hear several of the guys giving advice to Jill, though.

Back to serving drinks and snacks. Yes, we were constantly groped as we served them. Between the humiliation of being naked in front of these kids, the fingering of our pussies and the fondling of our breasts and nipples, our pussies were dripping down our legs. I didn't help the situation that we had been left hanging after our spanking this morning. Every derogatory comment about that sent another jolt straight to my pussy and made me even wetter. I got to the point that I was just waiting for Brenda to allow one of the guys to fuck me, so I could finally have an orgasm.

That's when it happened. I couldn't help it. I was between two of the loungers, handing one of the guys a drink. I was bent over, so I could give it to him. He made me hold it while he was caressing my tits and flicking my nipples with his thumbs. I was wholly unprepared for it when the girl in the recliner behind me suddenly thrust two fingers into my cunt and flicked my clitty with her finger. They must have silently signaled each other, because just as that happened, he pinched my nipples hard. I completely exploded. That orgasm hit me like a freight train. Wave after wave of pleasure washed through my body. An animalistic scream of bliss escaped from my mouth. My legs buckled as convulsions swept through my body. I barely remembered him grabbing the drink out of my hand so it wouldn't spill as I collapsed onto the ground. Watching the video that they had taken later; I saw that I had squirted. I had never squirted before.

I have no idea how long it was as I was a quivering mass of flesh before my orgasm finally subsided and the tremors running though my body dissipated. All I can say is that when focus finally came back to me, I looked up at the angry face of Brenda. This would not be good.

"Slut! You had no permission to orgasm. In fact, you were strictly told NOT to orgasm yet. This calls for a punishment." She told me.

"Ooooo. Have her walk the tightrope." Ashley offered. "We haven't done that in a while."

'Walk the tightrope?' I thought to myself. 'What the fuck is walk the tightrope?' Of course, I know about tightrope walking. I had seen video of tightrope walkers walking tightropes between buildings as well as at the circus. Surely, they weren't planning on stringing a rope high up in the air and making me try to walk across it. That would be just plain stupid. I found out that there was a different, much more kinky type of tightrope walking that they had in mind.

In short order, I found myself being bound in a breast harness that also bound my arms behind my back with my hands touching their opposing elbows. Ankle cuffs were attached to my ankles as well. As they were doing that, one of the guys had gone inside the house and returned with a length of 5/8 inch polyester rope. It also had knots tied in it approximately every two feet. Another one of the guys had gone into the garage and returned with a cordless drill and two large eye bolts. I began to get worried.

I was led over to one of the posts for the patio and had to stand straight up against it. They made a mark just above the level of my crotch. As I was led over and stood up against the next post about 10-feet away, I watched as they began drilling a hole in the center of the post where the mark was. I watched with increasing concern as they screwed one of the eye bolts into the recently drilled hole as they were drilling the second hole. They connected one end of the rope to the first eye bolt as they screwed in the second eye bolt. It dawned on me what they meant as they pulled the rope tight and tied it to the second eye bolt.

"Jillslut! Get your ass over here." Brenda called out.

When Jill got there, Brenda handed her a large jar of lube. "I don't want her to get rope burn on her cunt, so use this to lube up the rope. She's going to be on it for a while, so you better grease it up really well."

I just stood there watching in horrified fascination as my daughter continued to dip her hand into the jar, then spread the gel along the rope. Thankfully, she figured out what the knots would do, so she applied extra to every knot. As she was lubing up the rope, two of the guys brought a sturdy table with a thin rubber pad on it over and set it up beside the second post.

When Brenda had decided that the rope was lubed enough, two of the guys lifted me up, pulled out my butt plug, and set me back down now straddling the rope. Carly connected a 12-inch hobble chain to my ankle cuffs. While that was going on, Jill was ordered to lay in her back on the table with her ass right at the edge. She had wrist and ankle cuffs attached, then her wrist cuffs were connected to the ankle cuffs. Her right wrist to her right ankle, and her left wrist to her left ankle. A spreader bar was put between her knees to keep her legs spread. Brenda had stripped off her bikini and donned a strap-on harness with a 7-inch dildo.

"OK sluts. Here's what's going to happen. Darlaslut is going to be walking back and forth along the tightrope. You will go forward until your tits touch the post in front of you, then backwards until your ass touches the post behind you. You are not allowed to stop. If you stop, you will be whipped. If you stop moving forward, Ashley will whip your ass to get you moving again. If you stop moving backwards, Gayle will whip your tits to get you moving again. While Darlaslut is walking the tightrope, I will be taking Jillslut's anal virginity. I'm going to keep ass fucking her until we both cum at least once. Darlaslut will continue walking until that happens. Yes, this harness is made so that the wearer can orgasm as well, so I'm not cheating. Two more things. If you stop, not only will you get whipped, but Jillslut will get her tits whipped as well. Second, if you orgasm, it will be two orgasms for Jillslut and me before you can stop."

I had a feeling that I was going to have to make a choice at some point. Do I stop to back away from and orgasm and get us both whipped, or do I continue and have an orgasm thus extending the time. Yes, the rope was uncomfortable running tightly on my crotch, but those large knots would dig into my pussy and stimulate my clitoris as I went over them.

"You start walking as soon as my cock enters her asshole." Brenda ordered. She had been lubing up the dildo as well as Jill's ass as she was talking. "Oh. Almost forgot. Joanne, put the nipple clips on Darlaslut."

I cried out in pain as they were clamped on. Not only did the clamps hurt from biting into my sensitive nipples, but they each had a five-ounce weight hanging from them. Every movement caused the weights to swing and added pressure to the clamps.

I watched as Brenda lined up the dildo with Jill's ass. "I like to do it this way, because I want to look into your eyes as I take your virginity. I also want you looking at my face as I take it, and as make you cum from being ass fucked. I want to burn it into your memory that I was the first. I want you to always remember that it was me that first made you orgasm from being fucked in the ass." With that, she pushed her hips forward and entered Jill's ass.

As that happened, I felt the sting of a leather strap on my ass. It made me jump forward and begin moving. I almost tripped because I tried to step too far with the hobble chain. Jill cried out in pain as the dildo began penetrating her ass. Thankfully, Brenda was going slow and not thrusting it in all at once. I watched as she slowly pressed forward, giving Jill time to adjust to the invader. As that was happening, I was moving forward, stepping as much as the chain allowed. The rope was rubbing through my pussy, across my perineum, and over my asshole. I slowed down at the first knot. I felt it dig into my pussy and rub across my clit. Thankfully, it was a smooth rope to begin with and was also well lubricated. I tried to rise up on my toes, but the 6-inch heels I was already wearing didn't allow me to lift much more. By the time I was able to lean forward enough to press my tits against the first post, Brenda had managed to bury her dildo deep inside of Jill's ass. I was thankful that she paused for a minute to allow Jill to adjust.

Going backwards was a bit different. The rope still rubbed the same, but each knot was now digging into my asshole and sliding through my pussy. I had to stop a couple of times to catch my footing. Not only was I unaccustomed to wearing heels this high, but walking backwards in spiked heels is in itself tricky. Of course, this also caused my tits to get a taste of the lash. Each time I stopped; I would also hear Jill's scream of pain as Brenda struck her tits as well.

The rope rubbing through my pussy and along my perineum was increasingly uncomfortable, but the knots assaulting my pussy, clit, and asshole were beginning to drive me crazy. I found myself thrusting forward onto the knots to increase the stimulation.

"Ohgod. Ohgod. Ohgod." I started to hear Jill moaning out. "Oh yes. Fuck my ass, Mistress. Fuck my ass." Jill began chanting.

"So, my little slut. You like being fucked in the ass?" Brenda teased.

"Ooooohhhh, yes. Please Mistress fuck me harder."

"Do you want to cum from me fucking your ass, you little slut?"

"Yes Mistress. Please make me cum."

Brenda had slowed down in order to prolong it.

"Tell everyone what you are. Let everyone know that you are my dirty little anal slut that loved having her ass fucked."

"I'M A DIRTY LITTLE ANAL SLUT THAT LOVES GETTING MY ASS FUCKED. I'M MY MISTRESS'S ANAL SLUT! I WANT MY MISTRESS TO FUCK MY ASS HARD AND MAKE ME CUM!" Jill cried out.

"Good little slut. Since you begged for it, I will do as you requested."

With that, she began hammering her dildo into Jill's ass. Jills eyes were rolled up into her head as a couple minutes later, an orgasm washed over her. I had made several trips by this point and was hoping that Brenda would orgasm before I needed to stop to prevent myself from orgasming. Unfortunately, that was a double-edged sword. I had already stopped a couple of times and gotten whipped on both my tits and ass. They weren't really hard strokes; they were just enough to leave a faint mark and sting a bit. With those strokes, I discovered that they also tended to arouse me more. Every strike caused a bolt of electricity to run directly from where the whip landed to my already overheated pussy.

Just when I thought that I couldn't take any more of the rope. One more knot would push me over the edge. I heard Brenda moan in orgasm. I could finally stop. I was breathing heavily, and a sheen of perspiration covered my body. I desperately needed an orgasm, but I couldn't chance the consequences of having one without permission. I was so exhausted from the walking and fighting off my orgasm, that I was having trouble staying on my feet. Thankfully, my hobble chain was disconnected, and I was lifted off the rope.

"OK. Untie the sluts and put Darlaslut's butt plug back in." Brenda called out.

As I was laying on my stomach being untied, Brenda walked over to me and shoved the dildo that had just been in Jill's ass into my mouth. "Good sluts always clean the toys." She said as she began thrusting it in and out, even down my throat. "You need to learn to control your gag reflex. You will be learning to take cocks down your throat." She continued to mouth fuck me with the dildo until it was clean. I did (barely) manage to keep from vomiting afterwards.

When we were both untied, thankfully the nipple clamps had also been removed, it was naked waitress time again. Once everyone had a fresh drink, Brenda announced that we were now available for whatever anyone wanted, except for my ass. It was a free-for-all. I saw three guys take Jill onto the grass. I learned that it was called air tight. One in her pussy, one in her ass, and one in her mouth. I was put on my hands and knees with another guy fucking my pussy and my face in Joanne's crotch.

"Oh. By the way, sluts. Feel free to cum as much as you want." Brenda finally called out.

That was it. I exploded again. The contractions in my pussy caused by my orgasm took the guy fucking me over the edge, and he filled me with his cum. No, I don't know who it was. We had never been properly introduced, and I don't have eyes in the back of my head. The eyes I do have were full of Joanne's pussy. In the brief moment after I made Joanne cum, I did notice a guy with a thick coating of juices on his cock walk over and thrust it into Jill's mouth. My vision was then blocked by a cock in my face. When it went into my mouth, I tasted a mixture of sperm, strawberry flavored lubricant, and another taste that was very similar to the taste on the dildo Brenda just had me clean. I guessed that I needed to get used to cleaning ass off of cocks and dildos as well.

He pulled out before he came and made way for another guy. That guy's cock tasted like Jill's pussy with a bit of semen on it as well. It looked like they were having us clean the cock that was just pulled out of the other one. As a general rule for the afternoon, the girls seemed to just want us to lick their pussies, while the guys wanted to fuck our cunts or Jill's ass. Yes, there was the occasional complete blowjob, as well as the occasional strap-on fuck, but that was the exception.

After everyone had gotten off at least once, some even twice, things settled down. Brenda had Jill and I get into a sixty-nine. We used our tongues and mouths to clean the cum out of each other. Yes, I even had to stick my tongue up Jill's now well used ass and slurp the cum out of it. We each had a couple more orgasms from that, much to the amusement of the crowd. After that, it was back to serving with the occasional blowjob or pussy licking thrown in.

Eventually, the evening rolled around, and all the guests left. After cleaning up, Jill and I took another shower, then began cooking dinner. Cooking was the only time that Jill and I were allowed to wear anything at the house, and it was only aprons to protect our tits from grease splatter. When we were away from the stove, we had to remove our aprons.

When dinner was on the table, Jill and I took our seats, carefully impaling ourselves on the dildos. We were both a bit sore from all the fucking we had today. Dinner was mostly normal, except for one particular conversation. It seemed innocuous, but it got my attention for some reason.

"Oh. Cheryl and her mom are coming over tomorrow morning." Brenda spoke.

"Really?" Master asked. "I don't suppose she is bringing her kit with her, is she?"

"Of course. Mom and I discussed it while the sluts were cleaning themselves up."

"OK. That sounds like fun." Master concluded.

I had a bad feeling about that. I figured that there was something about that 'kit' that involved Jill and me. I also figured that it would be something unpleasant.

Yes, that night I did get my anal virginity taken. Brenda again took Jill with her to her room, and I went with Mistress and Master. Mistress was sitting on the bed with her back against the headboard. I started out sucking Master's cock to get it hard. He did mention that I was better at it tonight and commented that I must have gotten quite a bit of practice today. Once Master was fully erect, I crawled onto the bed and began to lick Mistress's pussy. I was on my knees with my face down, so my ass and cunt (Mistress had informed Jill and me that we were now to refer to our pussies only as cunts and our breasts as tits) fully accessible.

My butt plug was still in, and I figured that he was about to pull it out in order to be able to fuck my ass. I was surprised when he instead slid his cock into my cunt and left my plug still lodged firmly in my ass. Some of you may be wondering at the lack of foreplay to get my cunt wet enough for that. The truth is that Jill and I were almost constantly being fondled. Whenever we got within reach, whoever was near would cop a quick grope or fondle. Between that and the constant humiliation of being naked around fully clothed people, we were pretty much constantly aroused. Also, Master and Mistress did play with my sensitive nipples before they undressed for bed.

I discovered yesterday that Master had pretty good stamina and could last for quite a while. Much longer that the young men that fucked us this afternoon. I also knew from past experience that men last much longer for their second round. As Master was pounding my cunt and driving towards an orgasm, I thought about what that would mean for my poor virgin ass. I managed to get Mistress off before Master discharged deep into my cunt. The feeling of that first jet of cum triggered my first orgasm of the night. When he finally finished ejaculating, he pushed a stubby dildo in my cunt. He chuckled something about it keeping his cum inside for later.