Catfight Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that was nice, even though they aren't very good at sucking cock. Still, as they say, even a bad blowjob is still pretty good." He laughed.

"Yeah, but they did get of experience eating pussy today. Now, go take a shower. I'll see if either of these sluts knows how to cook and get her started on making dinner. I'll send the other one up to help you with the shower." Mistress stated.

Both Jill and I were very good cooks. I had taught her from a young age, and we would take turns cooking dinner. As it turned out, Mistress had Jill cook dinner and sent me up to help Master shower. I had gotten to the Master Bath just as Master began removing his clothes. The shower was already running to let the water heat up. He looked at me as I began removing my collar.

"Does this mean that you don't know how to cook, or did you win the coin toss on getting another chance at my cock?" He grinned.

"No Master. Both my daughter and I are very good cooks. Mistress just decided that Jill was not ready for you yet. You have a very large cock, and my daughter was a virgin before today. She is also a bit sore from being fucked by three strap-ons this afternoon. Mistress also wanted me to tell you that my cunt and mouth are available, but my ass is off limits until tomorrow."

"Hmmm. Mistress and Master?"

"Yes. That is how Mistress demands that we refer to you."

"OK. So, why is your ass off limits tonight?"

"Master, I am an anal virgin. Mistress is using anal plugs to prepare us for anal sex. She wants us to wear the next size up for a while before our anal virginities are taken."

I adjusted the shower and stepped in. He followed me. I directed the spray over him and reached for the shampoo. After shampooing and rinsing his hair twice, I asked if he normally used conditioner. He declined, so I picked up the body wash. Lathering his neck, shoulders, and upper chest. I then poured a generous amount of the body wash on my tits. Seriously, people. He's a foot taller than me. How the hell am I supposed to reach his shoulders with my tits? I had to use my hands until I got to a point on him that my tits could reach.

I started on his back and moved down over his ass and down the backs of his legs. Once all that was soaped up, I had him turn his back to the water. After rinsing him off, I poured more gel on my tits. I had already done his chest, and my tit could reach his stomach. I rubbed my nipples all over his six-pack abs, then bypassed his cock and moved to his thighs and lower legs. I poured more gel on my tits, then I squeezed my tits together and slid his cock between them. There's nothing like a soapy titty fuck in the shower, at least for the guy. It took about 10-minutes before he began shooting all over my neck and tits. I rinsed him off, then quickly washed his semen off me. I was surprised that the water never cooled down. I found out later that they had one of those tankless heaters that never runs out of hot water.

I helped him dress, put my collar and heels back on, then he led me by my leash back downstairs. Dinner was just getting ready when we walked into the kitchen. I set the table while Jill was putting the last of the food into the bowls. There was nothing spectacular about dinner, except that Jill and I ate naked while everyone else was fully dressed.

After dinner, Jill and I cleaned up while the family went into the living room to relax and watch TV. The rest of the evening was spent with Jill and I doing housework as well as refreshing drinks for our new owners. Yes, OWNERS. That is, after all, what they were.

"Come with me, Jillslut." Brenda said late in the evening. "I'm tired and want to go to bed. You are going to relax me so I can get to sleep faster. You can go to bed when I'm done with you."

Brenda took Jill's leash and led her upstairs.

"Well, Honey," Mistress started. "Do you have a couple more loads in you? I know that you want to try out Darlaslut's cunt, and I want a good load for myself as well."

"I can manage a load for you, Dear. I Might even be able to get it up a second time as well."

Cassie took my leash and led me upstairs to the Master bedroom. Mistress and Master both stripped and climbed onto the bed. Mistress pulled me onto the bed and guided my face into her pussy. I began licking her pussy as she and Master kissed and fondled each other. After licking Mistress to an orgasm, I was told to suck Master's cock and prepare him for making love to his wife. I sucked his cock for a few minutes until he was fully hard. I then moved out of the way so they could make love.

Mistress and Master were at it for a good 20-minutes. I guess already cumming twice since getting home increased his stamina. I watched (getting more horney by the second) as they changed positions a few times. They started out missionary, kissing passionately as they moved with each other. Rolling over, Mistress got on her hands and knees, and Master entered her from behind. He could really pound her in that position. They ended up cowgirl where Mistress rode him to the finish line. She orgasmed twice more before Master finished.

When they were done, Mistress called me back onto the bed to clean her out. I licked out her cream pie, then continued to lick her until she had another orgasm. I then was told to clean Master's cock and suck him until he was hard again. Mistress spread her legs and beckoned me between them again. She pulled her legs up and apart. She didn't say anything, just pointed to her asshole. As I began to rim her ass, Master moved up behind me and began pushing his cock into my cunt. He fucked me hard for the next half hour as I continued to tongue Mistress's ass. When he finally shot his load deep inside of me, I had tongued Mistress to two more orgasms. Master had fucked me to three orgasms before he got off.

"Go to bed now and have Jillslut suck that cum out of your cunt." Mistress ordered.

Knowing it would do no good to argue, I climbed off the bed and made my way to my new bedroom. Jill was already in bed when I walked through the door. I told her what our orders were. Obviously, she was shocked that we would be ordered to commit incest.

"Don't think about it like that. Just think of it like it's just another pussy. Close your eyes and don't even look. We just need to get it done." I told her.

"OK, mom. But you will also need to lick my pussy too. That bitch Brenda made me lick her to three orgasms, then she used a vibrator on me and got me all worked up. She refused to let me cum and threatened me if I got myself off. She said that the only way I could have an orgasm tonight was if someone else got me off. If I must lick your pussy, it's only fair that you lick mine as well."

"Fine." I sighed. "Let's do a 69 and do it together. That way, I won't have to watch you, and you don't have to watch me."

I rolled over on top of her with my pussy above her face, and my face looking down on Jill's pussy. This would allow the cum to trickle down into her mouth rather than her having to suck it out of my pussy. Unfortunately, once we got started, we simply couldn't stop. The humiliation and sexual stimulation that we had gone through that day left us extremely aroused. We ended up licking each other to three orgasms each before we separated in exhaustion. Those spy cameras hidden in our room would come back to bite us in the ass later. Incest is a felony in this state, and those dammed cameras showed that we were both willing participants with no coercion.

The next morning, Jill and I woke up to an alarm. Obviously, it had been set for us yesterday. Mistress came into our room as we were climbing out of bed.

"30-minutes to shower, put on your makeup and uniforms', then get to the kitchen to make breakfast. Pancakes, bacon, and scrambled eggs. You are allowed to wear an apron while cooking." Was all she said before going back out the door.

Again, not enough time for individual showers. I had a feeling that this was done on purpose. We rushed through our shower, quickly applied our makeup, and donned the 4-inch heels. We stumbled into the kitchen with a minute to spare. Getting out the needed ingredients, Jill began with the bacon while I mixed up the pancake batter. Using a large rectangular cast iron skillet, I took a bit of bacon grease to coat the surface, then began pouring the batter into six evenly sized pancakes. With the cooking started, Jill got out the silverware, and I got the plates. As I began setting the table, checking the pancakes, and flipping them, when necessary, Jill started the coffee. Table set, and the first six flapjacks on a warm plate, I started the next batch. Jill was just finishing up the bacon and had already whipped up the eggs and milk. (For those of you that can't cook, use a bit of milk in the eggs when you whip them to make them fluffy). The cooked bacon and pancakes were put in the oven on very low heat to keep them warm until it was time to serve. Jill poured off the excess bacon grease, then began cooking the eggs in the same skillet. Note: keep the bacon grease on an empty can; it can be used to grease frying pans later for other dishes.

I was just taking the last of the pancakes off the skillet when Brenda, Mistress, and Master came in. I began to pull the food out of the oven and set it on the table as Jill was serving coffee and orange juice. Once everything was set, Jill and I went to sit down to eat. I was horrified when I pulled my chair out from the table. I looked over at my daughter and saw that her expression pretty much mirrored mine.

"Ted modified your chairs last night for the two of you. Now, sit down and eat. We have a lot to do today." Mistress stated.

I thought to myself that this was Saturday. It wasn't a workday, so what new hell was in store for us now. Resigned to our fate, Jill and I stepped in front of our chairs and gingerly took out seats. Thankfully, between the combined shower this morning as well as the humiliation of being naked in front of our Owners, we were somewhat prepared. No, Jill and I didn't have enough time to get off in the shower, but just having another person touching my intimate areas was enough to get my pussy wet. I was also beginning to learn that humiliation had a strange effect on me as well. Consequently, my pussy was lubricated enough that I had very little trouble sliding down on the 8-inch dildo that was now secured to my chair. I later learned that Jill's dildo was only a slim 6-inches. She got the smaller one because until yesterday afternoon, she was still a virgin.

Breakfast was spent discussing the day's activities. Mistress and Master were going to go over to 'my' house and pack up everything that they thought that we would need and bring it over to the house. They would then go through our clothes and determine what was to be kept, and what was to be discarded. The clothes that were deemed suitable would be brought back to the house, and the rest would be donated to Goodwill. Mistress was an alumnus of a sorority that had a chapter at the local college. She would contact them about going to the house to pack up the rest of our belongings to put into storage as a community service activity. She would also suggest that they include one of the local frat houses to assist them with the heavier items, as well as loading and unloading the items and transporting them to the storage facility. She also made a comment about Jill and me 'tipping' them for their efforts. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what that meant.

Brenda mentioned that she should probably go with them to pick up our computer equipment and bring it back. She had a term paper that was due the next week, and that Jill could start on it for her. Plus, Jill had her own homework that she needed to do. Brenda then mentioned that her boyfriend, as well as her friends and their boyfriends were going to be over in the afternoon to hang out.

"OK." Mistress said. "Just remember that Darlaslut's ass is your father's first."

"OK, mom. I'm going to take Jillslut's ass first though. Then, the others can have it."

This did not look good.

"That's fine, Sweetie. Just don't overdo it on her first day. Remember, if you hurt her too bad, it will take time for her to recover. Then, you can't use it for a while."

Breakfast was over. I must admit that sitting with that dildo lodged in my pussy made me really horney. Unfortunately, I couldn't do anything about it. Jill and I were given out orders for the morning. I cleaned up from breakfast, as Jill got on her knees in front of Master. He said that he had tried out my mouth last night, now he wanted to try her mouth.

"I had her practicing on a dildo a bit yesterday." Brenda mentioned. "Keep in mind that she's never had a cock in her mouth before."

"Well, as they say, even a bad blowjob is pretty good." Master laughed. It took a while and a bit of guidance, but Master finally blew his load into her mouth. Jill coughed and gagged, but she did manage to swallow most of it. I was called over to lick up what she spilled over her chin and tits.

After we cleaned up from Breakfast, Jill and I were bent over the table so our butt plugs could be changed out. These were going to take some getting used to. They were larger than the last ones, of course. We then began our other chores. We had a lot to do, and not a lot of time to do it. It would be a struggle to complete everything in the time allotted. I think that was done on purpose. First, it would deny us the time to take care of ourselves. Second, it would give them an excuse to punish us if we didn't complete everything on time. With breakfast cleaned up, Jill and I rushed to start on the chores we had been given.

I started in the Master bedroom. I stripped the bedding and put new sheets and blankets on. Jill started in Brenda's room. I grabbed both sets of sheets, took them to the laundry room, and began washing them. Jill was picking up Brenda's clothing that was lying all over the floor. I grabbed Mistress and Master's laundry and hauled it down to the laundry room. I did a quick dusting and vacuum in the room, then I began cleaning the Master Bath.

We were both keeping track of the laundry. As soon as one load came out of the dryer, we moved the clothes in the washer into the dryer and began another load in the washer. We separated the clothes as best we could, not knowing whose panties belonged to who. Seriously, Mistress and Brenda were pretty close to the same size in the hips and ass. A thong is a thong. At least it is until your Mistress has an issue with having her pussy become intimate with the cloth that was previously intimate with her daughter's pussy. It's even worse when the daughter becomes irritated at having her pussy become intimate with cloth that may have possibly had some sterilized and microscopic evidence of her father's sperm that leaked into her mother's panties.

For God's sake! If it bothered them that much, why the fuck didn't they have their names on their panties? How the fuck were we to know?

Anyway, we managed to get the house cleaned as much as we could by the time Mistress and Brenda got home. By then, it was time for lunch. Looking back, I'm pretty sure that Jill and I were set up for failure. They had stopped for take-out instead of having us fix lunch. That also made cleaning up easy, since it only required throwing the containers and plastic utensils in the trash. After lunch was completed, Jill and I were tasked with moving everything that they brought from our house from the cars and putting it away where it was to go. Mistress picked out four work appropriate (barely) outfits for me to hang up in what was to become my office. The rest of my clothes and all of Jill's clothes were put away in a locked closet. We would be given whatever outfit they chose when we needed to go out somewhere. Our computers and assorted equipment went into the office.

Once everything was arranged, Mistress and Brenda went through the house to check on our work from the morning. We were told that we would be punished if it wasn't cleaned to their satisfaction. I began to panic when Mistress and Brenda both donned a pair of white gloves. Seriously? Who the fuck dusts the top of the molding above the doors and windows? It was only one fucking fingerprint on the front of the stainless-steel refrigerator! It probably happened after they got home anyway. No, we didn't dust the chains on the hanging swag lamps. Just who the fuck does she think we are? Jenny's Corona Cleaning Service? I admit that I am not a world-class housecleaner. I keep a neat, tidy house, but it's not immaculate. Apparently, Jill and I were going to have to seriously up our game on this in the future. Of course, there were a few other extremely minor issues that would only be done by professional cleaners that were detailing an empty house before a realtor showed it. Nothing that any normal person would even think about even when doing a thorough housecleaning.

"And that's an extra punishment for arguing." Mistress informed us. Fuck.

Over their knees we went. Mistress is right-handed, and Brenda is left-handed. The result is that Jill and I ended up facing each other while Mistress and Brenda sat on the couch. They had bound our arms behind our backs, then tied a rope from the back of our collars to our wrists. The rope was short enough that we couldn't move our hands down far enough to protect our exposed asses. Have I mentioned that both Mistress and Brenda are very athletic? I was shocked at the power that Mistress had when the first spank struck my ass. By the sound of the 'SMACK' and the gasp that came from Jill, it seems that Brenda has a pretty good arm as well.

"Hey Darlaslut. Did Jillslut ever mention that I am the pitcher for our school softball team?"

By the time the thirtieth blow landed, Jill and I were blubbering messes.

"Hey mom. Jillslut seems to like this. Her cunt is drooling."

While I was in no position to see it, the look on Jill's face and the arm movement from Brenda showed that Brenda was finger fucking my daughter. Jill's expression showed a cross between utter humiliation and extreme pleasure. That's when I felt two fingers surprisingly easily slide into my pussy as well.

"Hmmm. This slut is also soaking wet. I think we have the makings of a couple of pain sluts here." Mistress announced. "Anyway, they are being punished, not rewarded. You can take her right up to the edge, but they are not allowed to orgasm."

True to her word, Mistress began finger fucking me as her thumb stroked my clit. She worked me into a lather, bringing me right up to the edge of an orgasm when she abruptly pulled her fingers out. Jill and I both groaned in disappointment at being left hanging.

"OK." Mistress spoke again. "Let's get these last 10 done, then you can get them ready for when your friends come over. Make sure that these last 10 count."

They were absolutely brutal. They did pull us back from the brink of an orgasm, but not by much. Once they were done, they rubbed some sort of lotion over our asses. Since our asses were so tender, any touch was still painful, but not nearly as painful as the spankings we had just received. We were told later that the lotion was to help heal and prevent any complications. It also had a mild topical anesthetic that would reduce the pain slightly. It wasn't enough to get rid of the pain, but enough to allow us to perform our duties without much difficulty.

"Oh. Before I forget, I also brought your birth control pills. I'm assuming that you took them yesterday morning before you so stupidly came over here and tried to spread your lies. In any case, here, take them now. We don't need any unwanted pregnancies that will take you two sluts away from your duties."

Thankfully, Jill and I took them yesterday morning. That was good, since Master had fucked me and dropped a load in my pussy last night. It also sounded like Jill was going to be fucked by several young and potent men this afternoon as well. Probably me as well. Jill and I were then unbound and sent up to shower and get ready - together as was becoming normal. Before going upstairs, we were cautioned against having any orgasms. We would be severely punished if we did. Jill and I were very cautious when we washed each other. We were still rather horney after our shower.