Catfight Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her orgasm finally subsided, I was silently guided to Ashly, who was sitting beside Cassie. Being the scholar that I am, I was intelligent enough to know that I needed to learn from each experience and get better. Ashley benefited from the lessons that I learned from licking Cassie's pussy. Consequently, Carly benefited from the lessons I learned from licking Ashley's pussy. One lesson was to never stop licking, no matter how horrified you get when you look up and see the woman you are licking holding a cell phone and videoing you licking her pussy. That was not good. It was bad enough to be forced to do this in front of the six other women there. Now, who knows who would see my humiliation.

Jill and I were finally finished licking the women to orgasms. We were helped to our feet. Thank God. My knees were getting sore from kneeling that long.

"OK." Cassie began. "Time to put on the collars and leashes. Let's also put on the nipple clamps. Use the ones with the chains connecting them."

Having never experienced anything like nipple clamps, I was wholly unprepared for the experience. When the first one was clamped to my nipple, I thought I was going to die from the agony.

"PLEASE TAKE IT OFF! IT HURTS TOO MUCH! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I CAN'T STAND IT!"

"Oh, shut up. These aren't even the painful ones." I was told.

The second one hurt just as much. After a few minutes, the pain lessened considerably. That is, until they began tugging on the connecting chain. We were led over to a table sitting out in the grass. Jill was bent over one side, and I was bent over the other. They took another rope and tied it to the backs of our breast harnesses, so we were bent over the table with our heads side-by-side. Our faces were looking directly at each other.

"Sluts, I can probably guess the answer, but have either of you had anal sex before?" Cassie asked.

"God no. That's disgusting." I spat.

"No. Please don't." Jill cried. "I've never had any sex before. I'm a virgin. Please don't."

"A virgin, huh?" Cassie chuckled. "Well Brenda, it looks like you are about to bust a cherry. You should probably use the 7-incher on her. The bigger ones would tear her apart."

"No! Please don't do this to me. Please." Jill begged.

"Anyway, we should go ahead and prepare your assholes then."

It started with a liquid being poured on our asses, then a single slim finger was inserted in our asses. The fingers moved in and out several times as they twisted. That wasn't too bad. In fact, it did kind of feel good. That finger was pulled out, then replaced with two more, as well as more lube. Those two fingers worked for a while longer. There was a bit of burning pain for a while, but it finally dissipated. When they were pulled out, I felt a solid object begin to be pressed into my ass. It had a blunt tip on it, and the farther it was pushed in, the thicker it got. It started to become painful. Whoever was pushing it in had to twist it while pulling it back, then pushing it forward again, deeper each time. just when I thought that I couldn't stand it, it was suddenly sucked into my asshole, and my anal ring closed around it. I also felt that my anal ring seemed to be resting on a narrow shank, and there was another part that was resting up against the outside of my ass.

"That's a starter plug. Once you've become accustomed to that, we'll replace it with a larger one." Brenda informed us.

"OK ladies. Put on your strap-ons and line up. Let's give these sluts a fucking they'll never forget." Cassie called out.

I couldn't see behind me, but I watched as Gayle and Joanne lined up behind Brenda right behind Jill. By the look in Jill's eyes, she must have seen Ashley and Carly file in behind Cassie. I felt finger on my pussy.

"This one is soaking wet. How's that one?" Cassie asked.

"It's actually running down her thighs." Brenda responded.

"Good. Let's fuck these fuckers."

Brenda lined up behind Jill and moved her dildo into position. Before she actually inserted it into Jill's pussy, she leaned over Jill's back and whispered into her ear. I heard every crushing word.

"Guess what, slut. You never forget your first time. You will always remember the person that took your virginity. That's going to be me. You will always remember that the person you hate most on the planet is the one that got your cherry. I'm also the one that got your mouth cherry as well as your lesbian cherry. You want to know what else? Tomorrow, I'm gonna be the one that gets your anal cherry. Unlike today, when I take your last virginity, I'm gonna do it where you are face up and looking right at me. My face will be burned into your mind for all time as the person that took all your virginities. No matter where you go or what you do, I will always be first. Enjoy this, slut. I know that I'm going to."

Fucking hell! What did they model that dildo after? A horse? Damn, it was huge. Thankfully, she didn't just ram it in to the hilt. She actually went slow and pulled back and forth several times to let me adjust. It had been several years since I had sex with anyone. In the meantime, I had gotten myself off using a couple of different vibrators, but those were considerably smaller than the tree trunk that Cassie was wearing. Jill cried out in pain when Brenda broke through her hymen.

"It's OK, baby." I soothed quietly. "It's going to hurt for a few minutes, but it'll get better,"

"Alright sluts. I want to see some kissing going on. I mean real passionate tongue wrestling. Kiss each other like long lost lovers that just found each other again." Cassie ordered.

"But that's my daughter, and I'm her mother. That's just wrong." I complained.

"Ashley, Gayle, go get a couple of canes. If they aren't kissing like newlyweds on their wedding night when you get back, you can give each of them 10 strokes on their asses."

Jill immediately moved her face towards me with her tongue extended as far out as it would go. I met her halfway and we locked our mouths together. I never even saw the video camera catching it. Of course, I never saw the other video cameras filming our fucking either. I was already really horney from having my tits and pussy played with earlier, along with all the humiliation weirdly affecting me. Even the anal plug was stimulating me. The nipple clamps were shooting bolts of electricity straight to my pussy with every movement of my breasts. I started out by just going through the motions while kissing Jill. I was just doing what I needed to do to keep from getting beaten again. That lasted for only a couple minutes. The stimulation I was getting took over, and I began to really get into it and started kissing back with real passion. My cry out in orgasm was muffled by Jill's mouth. It must have been the strongest orgasm that I had ever had. I don't know if it was because of all the stimulation, the fact that I had not had sex with anyone since my husband was killed, the fact that Cassie was obviously very skilled at using her strap-on, or a combination of everything. By the way my body was bucking, there was no doubt that I just had a massive orgasm. Jill told me later that it was the vibrations from my mouth as I cried out that triggered her orgasm.

Cassie and Brenda never even slowed down. They continued to plow us through a couple more orgasms before they finally had theirs. They both stepped aside and let the next girl in. They unstrapped their dildos and used them to further humiliate us. We were ordered to break our kiss. When we moved our faces apart, Brenda pushed the dildo that she used to fuck Jill into my mouth, and Jill had to clean off the dildo that was just used to fuck me. Fear of the cane had me enthusiastically licking and sucking my daughter's cream off of the latex phallus.

We each had several more orgasms as the girls took turns fucking us. They also had us suck clean the dildos that they used in the other one. I was so lost in pleasure by the time that my second orgasm hit that I was crying out to be fucked harder. I was begging for them to make me come. Jill was doing the same thing. We were no longer simply holes to be used, we became active participants. "Yes! Slap my ass!" was cried out more than once as the girl that was riding me gave my ass a spank.

When they were finally finished with us, they left us there to rest and recuperate. It was a half an hour later when Cassie and Brenda finally came over and untied us. If I thought that those damned nipple clamps hurt going on, it was a rude awakening when they took them off. Stupid me thought that it would be a relief. Keep in mind that I have never experienced nipple clamps before. It hurt a lot more when they took them off than it did when they put them on. After removing the nipple clamps, they released us from our breast harnesses. The only things that were left on (and in) us were our collars, leashes, and butt plugs.

We were led back over to the table that we had originally occupied. I looked around for our clothes and my purse. They were nowhere to be found. Jill and I were given large glasses of lemonade to replenish the fluids that we lost. As we were drinking, Cassie hit us with a nuclear warhead.

"OK. I told you that we would discuss options and come up with a solution to our daughter's issues. I have a solution. Here's my offer. Since it's just the two of you with no other family anywhere, I propose that you two move in with us. You will both become our family's slaves. You will cook, clean, and fuck whoever we tell you to, whenever we tell you to. You will not wear clothes on our property and always be available for use in any way. If you fuck up, you will be punished harshly. Obviously, there will be a lot of pleasuring women involved, but you will also be having men fuck you as well.

"As for your work, you work from home anyway, so that will not change. The only difference is that you will be working naked unless you need to be on a video conference. In that case, you will have a few business appropriate outfits available that you can quickly slip on for the call. When the call is finished, you will immediately remove it and hang it back up.

"Jill still has school. She will obviously be dressed for school before she leaves the house and remove her clothes as soon as she walks in the door. On the upside, Brenda and the other girls will stop bullying you. In fact, they will befriend you, and you will even join their little clique.

"I understand that Jill wants to go to Georgia Tech in the fall. Unfortunately, that will not be an option. She will go to the local State University instead. They still have a pretty good computer science department, so you can still get the degree you want. The reason for this is simple. Mt daughter and her friends are going there on athletic scholarships, and they will need a smart friend to help them out with their classes. They will be much too busy with their sports to waste time on studying and certain irrelevant assignments. Now, I'm not talking about doing their important homework for them, they do need to learn that stuff anyway. I'm talking about tutoring them in their classes and writing term papers for them. That sort of thing.

"As for expenses. You won't have any. We will supply anything you really need. College is taken care of by a full ride academic scholarship, so that is already taken care of. You won't have any bills, so your salary can be saved. Since you will not be living in your house, I will rent it out to a nice family that will take care of it. I have Power of Attorney forms for both of you here. You need to sign them. When you sign them, I will take over all your finances and any other issues. All your money and income will be placed in a trust that will be turned over to you when you leave here."

"So, how long will you keep us here?" I asked. I mean, there was no possible way that we would be stupid enough to agree to her proposal. If anything, Jill only had another month to go before graduation. She would just have to put up with their shit until then. I only asked to get an idea about how crazy she was to even propose something so outlandish.

"Well, that's the great part. It would only be for a little over four years. As soon as the girls graduate from college, you are free, and all your assets will be turned over to you to do with as you please."

"What makes you think that we would be stupid enough to agree to that bullshit?"

"Well, you are free to refuse my generous offer, but that would not stop the issue at hand. In fact, it would probably irritate the girls, and they would end up escalating. That wouldn't be good for anyone. But, if that's your choice, feel free to leave and go back home."

"Fine. As soon as we get our clothes and my purse back, we will leave." I stated.

"Oh. Well, that might be a bit of a problem. You see, with all the excitement today, your clothes and purse seem to have disappeared. I'm afraid without them, you won't be able to start your car, and you will simply need to walk home naked."

"WHAT? You can't do that! I'll call the police and have them arrest you for stealing our belongings."

"Oh? And how do you intend to call them? Do you happen to have a cell phone tucked away somewhere? Besides, before you make a final decision, I should probably show you something. Come with me into the living room. Here are a couple of towels to use. I don't want your dirty naked asses sitting directly on my furniture." She said as she got up and walked into the house.

With foreboding, Jill and I followed her. When we got into the living room, she motioned us to the couch sitting directly in front of their 72-inch TV. We placed our towels down and sat as directed. When we were sitting, Cassie pointed a remote at the TV and turned it on. We watched our lives being destroyed. Video that I had no idea was being taken began playing across the TV. Jill and I stripping our clothes off in front of the other women. Jill and I licking the pussies of the other women. Of course, the camera angles didn't show the bondage that we were in. It also didn't show the red stripes on my ass and tits from my whipping. Video of My daughter and me passionately kissing like lovers as we were being fucked by the other women. Audio and video of both Jill and I crying out in orgasm and begging to be fucked harder. Every second of the video made it look like we were both consensual and active partners in everything that happened today.

"It really would be a shame if this video somehow got out to everyone at school, the company you work for, the church you attend, your neighbors, Georgia Tech, as well as just about every other college in the country. Imagine the news headlines. 'Incestuous lesbian mother and daughter engage in sex party'. Did you happen to notice that you two are the only ones with your faces showing? Anyway, if you decide to reject my offer, I will have no more use for this video. I'll probably just throw it in the trash. It would be a real shame if some horrible person happened to find it before the trash company does its pickup and releases it. If we were to go all the way to the end, there is even a shot you both of your drivers' licenses with your names and addresses on them. Anyway, think about it for a few moments. If you decide to stay, there are two pairs of high heels by the door that you will need to put on. That will be your uniform from now on. Nothing less than 4-inch. While you were resting, I used your keys to take your car over to your house and pick them up. You will also leave your collars, leashes, and butt plugs in. Speaking of which, it's about time to go to the larger plugs. Anyway, I'll be right outside. If you take me up on my offer, sign the documents on the table and bring them out to me. You will kneel before me and request that I take you on as my servants. You will also refer to me as Mistress and my husband as Master. You have 10-minutes."

There was really no option. In 7-minutes we were kneeling before our new Mistress and asking that she allow us the privilege of becoming her naked sex slaves and servants. As requested, we had put on our heels and handed her the signed Powers of attorney. She called over to a friend of hers that was a notary. After she notarized the documents, Jill and I both 'paid' her for her services.

Mistress took up upstairs and showed us our room. Jill and I would be sharing a room with a double bed. At least it had its own bathroom attached. Of course, the closets and dressers were empty. Our clothes would be locked away and given to us only when we needed them. I was shown to my office as well. None of my clothes were there yest, but Mistress showed me the closet where a couple of outfits would be stored for when I needed to video conference.

After that, Jill and I were given half an hour to clean up and get ready. I'm pretty sure that the time limit was imposed to force Jill and I to shower together. There would simply not be enough time to shower individually, fix our hair and apply our makeup. As it was, we barely made it back downstairs in time. That was when Mistress changed out our anal plugs. Compared to the 'small' plugs, this one felt like a telephone pole was being shoved into my ass.

It was just after 6 o'clock in the evening. Jill and I were kneeling by the front door as Mistress held the ends of our leashes. Our arms were again bound behind our backs. The door opened, and Master (Tom) walked in, home from work.

"Hey Sweetheart." He greeted his wife as he leaned in to kiss her. "Whatcha got there?" He continued as he looked up and down our naked bodies.

"Oh. I hired a couple of new servants today. I got them really cheap as well. Let me introduce you. The old slut is Darla. She had the audacity to come over here and make wild accusations about our daughter. The young slut is Jill. She goes to school with Brenda and has been accusing Brenda of bullying her. We had a discussion this afternoon, and they decided that they want to move in and become our sex slaves. Jill will be going to college with Brenda and her friends to help them with their studies. We found out this afternoon that they are both really horney sluts, almost nymphomaniacs. In fact, it looks like they're drooling while staring at your crotch. Why don't you pull your pants down and have them give you a double blowjob?"

"Well, that sounds nice, but I'm really sweaty and grimy right now. I should have a shower first."

"Nonsense. Yes, I do need you to shower before I do anything, but you don't have to worry about them. They're sluts after all. I'm sure they won't mind cleaning your sweaty cock with their mouths. Fuck, they will probably enjoy it more that way."

It tasted nasty. Unfortunately, I was finding out that the more degrading things that I was forced to do, the more aroused I became. Jill and I knelt on either side of him and began our double blowjob. We put our lips together and slid them over his cock, licking the shaft as we moved back and forth. I should mention, he was big. His cock was about 9-inches long, and the thickness of a beer bottle. My pussy twitched at the knowledge that it was going to be sliding into my pussy, probably rather soon.

We licked and sucked all the sweat off of his cock. We took turns taking it in our mouths. One would suck on it, while the other would lick and suck his balls. Then we would switch. It seemed as though he had quite a bit of stamina, or we both really sucked at sucking. Eventually, we did manage to bring him off. I happened to be the one with my mouth around his cock when he ejaculated. Thank God for that. Jill wouldn't have been able to handle his load. I've had experience with swallowing. Even then, swallowing as fast as possible, I just barely managed to not lose a drop.

I've always been a bit ambivalent about the taste of a man's cum. I did this for my husband, because he enjoyed it, and I loved him. He also went down on me, even though he wasn't really good at it. It was pretty blatantly obvious that he was NOT going to return the favor, at least not with me. Surprisingly, Master's cum had a bit of flavor to it. My husband's cum was pretty much flavorless.