Catfight Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU HAVE NO RESPONSIBILLITY?" I screamed.

"Well, that happened after your service to us ended." Cassie replied. "As our agreement states, your service to us ended when the girls graduated. As your test showed, and the fact that you and your daughter have been exclusively in lesbian relationships for a few months previous to the graduation, there is no possible way for you to get pregnant prior to leaving our service."

"But you and your daughter set up all those parties that Jill and I had to fuck those guys at." I countered.

"That was your own choice." Cassie responded. "You were free to leave at any point after the graduation ceremony. In fact, it took us a week and a very specific demand to get the two of you out of our house."

"But you never gave us any indication about that. We thought that we were still your servants until you told us otherwise."

"What was the agreement?" She asked. "It was your servitude until the girls graduated. As soon as the girls walked across the stage, you were done. Anything that happened after that was of your own free will."

"But..." I began.

"But NOTHING!" Cassie stated. "Anything that you did after they graduated is completely on you."

"What about our birth control pills?" I asked. "You were supposed to be taking care of that."

"Ahh, yes. We did that. Your prescription ran out four months before the end of your agreement. We decided that it wasn't worth the cost to renew it and left the letter for you to renew it on your own. I even told you about it several times. It is all on video. Since you neglected to address it yourself, we addressed it in our own way. We didn't want to have the cost and responsibility of having either of you getting pregnant and having children while in servitude to us, so we only had the two of you servicing women until you left our service."

I vaguely remembered her saying something about birth controls to me a couple of times while Jill and I were both in the middle of sexual highs as we were being gang banged. Surely being in Subspace would be considered extenuating circumstances. Nope. Not according to the edits of the videos.

"But you continued to give us our pills." I argued.

"Darla, per your own request, those were simply placeboes. That's why you and Jill have only had lesbian sex for the last four months until the parties that you went to after graduation. Once Jill and Brenda graduated, you were free to leave at any time. In fact, Tom and I finally had to almost kick you out to get you to leave. We kept thinking that you would go on your own, but you just stayed here. It wasn't until we forced the issue before you two finally moved back to your house." She stated. "Look, Yours and your daughter's pregnancies are completely on yourselves. We have nothing to do with them. We also have nothing to do with the two of you. You still have a good career, and your daughter has a good career ahead of her. You two have fulfilled your obligation to us. Obviously, neither my daughter nor I are biologically related to either of your offspring. Also, my husband is not biologically related either since I ensured that he either fucked your mouths or asses for the last four months of your service to us. Besides that, the timing of your pregnancies shows that they occurred during the week after graduation when you and your daughter were fucking every available college student You should also remember that my husband did not have any sexual relations with either one of you during that time. Your babies are not our responsibility. If you try and sue us, I will destroy you. We still have a lot of video of you and your daughter fucking a lot people. We also have lots of video of you having incestuous sex with your own daughter. Not only would that be humiliating if it got out, but it could also land both of you in prison for several years."

I realized that she had all the cards against me. There was no possible way that I could win against her. Jill and I would have to deal with ourselves. Abortion was out of the question. We would deliver these innocent lives and raise them in a loving family. With the sheer number of guys and the number of parties we did that week, the odds of finding the sperm donor were astronomical. Besides which, we didn't even know most of their names, and most of them had moved away by that time after having graduated.

I left the house knowing that I had no chance to get any financial help. Returning to our house, I told Jill about my conversation with Cassie. Yes, pregnant women do have increased libidos. You do what you need to do, and it was still early in our pregnancies. Sixty-nine was still a number that worked before our bellies got too big. We also had a few of the strap-on dildos as well as several other sex toys.

We learned a lot over those four years. We got REALLY good at licking pussies and giving blowjobs. We also learned, or it could have simply been the training that we are both extreme submissives. Over those four years, we have also begun to enjoy pain. As far as sexuality goes, I would say that we are both more lesbian leaning bisexuals. Sure, we enjoy having guys fuck us, but we have bigger orgasms when we are with other women. We have accepted what we have become.

Jill delivered her daughter a week before I delivered my son. We set up one of the bedrooms as a nursery. After all, we were only using the Master bedroom at that point. Jill and I had grown accustomed to sleeping together, so it only seemed natural to continue. Besides, it was easier to get each other off that way.

It was two and a half months after I gave birth to my son. Jill and I were looking at the end of our maternity leave and having to go back to work. Granted, I was already working from home before, and Jill had now gotten approval to do it as well. Still, trying to raise infants while working is rather difficult. They need constant care. Thankfully, I had a solution.

"Jill," I addressed my daughter. "After not having to pay any bills, or really anything at all over the last four years, I managed to bank a boatload of money. Also, the rent from our house added to that substantially. Even now, the house is completely paid off, we have no credit card bills, and our bills are pretty low. On top of all that, you and I make combined just over $200,000 per year."

"OK, mom. Where are you going with this?" She asked.

"We have two spare bedrooms right now. When Justin and Amber get older, we will need to move one of them into one of the other bedrooms, but that would still leave the large guest room free. Maybe we should hire a full-time nanny to help with the children. We could include the guest room, which has its own bathroom, as part of the deal. She could live here and take care of the kids during the day while we work."

"OK mom. That sounds like a good idea. Let's see if we can find someone."

And that is how Katrina came into our lives. She is 22 years old and graduated with a degree in Early Childhood Education. She is a 5'9" tall, blonde-haired, blue-eyed goddess. In fact, that's what she insists we call her. Yes, she does insist that we are naked all the time. The interview went poorly - from our end. We didn't as much hire her as she told us that she would take the position. Then, she told us to take our positions - on our knees. She never even used the bedroom that we made up for her. She simply moved into our bedroom. The guest bedroom is now used whenever she has friends over.

18 years later:

Amber and I knew that there was something odd from a very young age. I'm Justin, by the way. Oh, they tried to hide it as much as they could from us, but none of our friends had their, in my case mom and older sister, in Amber's case mom and grandmother, sleeping in the same bed as our nanny. I guess it was once we turned about three years old that mom and Jill began wearing clothes around the house. I'm not exactly sure when it was, because we were still pretty young then. I still have flashes of memories about mom and my older sister walking around naked. It was also a bit strange that it was our nanny giving mom and Jill orders, instead of the other way around. After all, mom and Jill were the employers, and Kat was the employee. There were a lot of other strange things that Amber and I saw but kept quiet about.

A few times I came home from school or practice early and saw mom and Jill naked and seeming to be sexually serving Kat and some of her friends. There were also some very strange noises that would come from their bedroom. More than a few times, Amber and I would notice some odd marks on mom and Jill like they had been whipped recently. Even at 'normal' times, we got the vibe that mom and Jill were acting subservient to Kat. It was always either mom or Jill refreshing Kat's drink or bringing her things. Nothing blatant, but Kat never did that for them. Just a lot of odd things.

Anyway, today is my birthday. Amber's was last week. Kat had told us that she had a surprise birthday present for us. We had been in our rooms waiting as Kat and one of her friends got it ready for us. Finally, she called us down. We met her in the living room.

"OK, Justin and Amber. First off, I want to let you two know that I really enjoyed being your nanny for the last 18-years. This has been a great time for me, and I really had a lot of fun. As the saying goes, 'if you enjoy what you do, you never work a day in your life'. That's true. I feel that I have just been playing these last 18-years. Anyway, you two are now adults, and it's time for me to move on. Having said that, I wanted to give the two of you a very special present. As you know, things around this house are a bit different than any of your friends' houses. It's now time to let you know exactly why that is. Now, go out to the back yard and enjoy your presents."

Confused, Amber and I went through the kitchen and opened the back door. We were shocked at what we saw. Mom and Jill were both completely naked. Mom was lying on her back in the grass. She was tied to stakes in the ground, so she was spread eagle. Jill had her arms bound over her head to a limb on the large tree. Her feet were on the ground, but they were tied to stakes in the ground about three feet apart. Laying on tables beside them were a variety of whips, canes, leather straps, dildos, butt plugs, strap-on dildos, nipple clamps, and a few other things.

"About 23-years ago, Darla and Jill made an agreement with another family to become their sex slaves for four years. When the four years were up, they both got pregnant. That's where you two came from. Unfortunately for them, in those four years, they became major submissive sluts - even being pain sluts. It was so bad that they were constantly horney. Yes, they had sex with each other and came to really enjoy it.

"When you two were about two and a half months old, they hired me as your nanny. I saw instantly what they were, and it was off to the races after that. They became my submissive sex slaves from that point on. Don't worry about them, as they completely enjoy everything that is done to them. As you might know, I would often take you over to play with your friends and even have sleepovers with them. When that happened, I would have several of my friends, both male and female, over for a good old fashion BDSM gang bang with them. Yes, they are completely bisexual.

"Now, since I am leaving, I figured that the best thing to do was to turn them over to you two. I have subtly been raising you two to be dominant personalities. I am doing this for a couple of reasons. First, I'm sure that you two will really enjoy using them. Second, they really do need a strong dominant in their lives to take care of them. If it isn't you two, it will be someone else that may not have their best interests in mind. I know that you two will take care of them and ensure that they do not come to any real harm.

"Keep in mind that they do need regular discipline and whipping to keep them in line. Also, their libidos are always high. They require regular fucking. Feel free to bring friends over to use them as well. They really get off on being humiliated and being naked in front of a group of people. I'm also leaving a box of videos of them, so you can get an idea of how to use them. Anyway, Happy Birthday and enjoy your gifts." Kat concluded.

"Where are you going, Kat? We do want to keep in touch with you." I asked.

"Well, I've found that I really enjoy being a dominatrix. I've found that it pays pretty well, and I already have several clients that want my services. I'm going out on my own. I've made a bunch of money over the last 18-years, so I'm well set up. Don't worry, I'll leave my contact info. I would also like it if you wanted to invite me over occasionally, so I use these sluts a bit more."

"Count on it." Amber laughed.

"OK, well you two have fun. I'm not leaving until tomorrow, so I'll be inside if you need any advice or anything." She smiled as she walked back into the house.

Amber and I turned back to our moms with big smiles on our faces. I saw a look of anxiety on mom's face. Then I saw a shiver run through her body and noticed a sheen of moisture covering her cunt. I smiled bigger as I began to stalk my prey.

END

Q. What does a mermaid wear to Math class?

A. An Algae Bra!