Catfight Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, I then sucked his cock clean again. While Master's age did come with increased stamina in making him last longer, he didn't have the quick recovery of the 18 and 19-year-old youths that fucked me earlier. I went back to licking my Mistress to another orgasm as Master played with my tits and cunt. After Mistress had another orgasm, I moved over and began sucking Master to another erection. I also licked his ass for a bit, and that seemed to help. When he was fully hard again, I resumed my previous position with my head down in Mistress's pussy and my ass up in the air. As I was licking Mistress again. Master took one of my hands, smeared lubricant on it, and had me cover his cock with the lubricant. As I was doing that, he eased the large butt plug out of my ass, then began lubricating my ass with more lube. First it was with one finger, then two fingers. Since I had been wearing the large butt plug all day, it didn't take him long to graduate from one finger to two fingers. There really wasn't much pain until he added a third finger. He used his three fingers to thrust in and out as he rotated them to fully coat my ass with lube as well as stretching my ass out. As an FYI, Master's cock was still larger than the anal plug that I was wearing.

I felt a burning pain as Master began pushing his huge cock into my virgin ass. I couldn't help it, but I thought of that Christmas song 'Who Put the Stump in my Rump'. For those of you that haven't heard of it, it's a song sung by a Christmas Angel three topper about when she gets placed on top of the Christmas Tree with the top of the tree stuck in her ass. I had always thought that it was funny until Master began pushing his tree trunk into my own ass.

Thankfully, he went slow and allowed my ass time to relax and adjust to his size. I think Mistress really enjoyed that initial penetration because the vibrations from the moans and groans emanating from my mouth at the initial discomfort were stimulating her pussy and clit more than my simple tongue manipulations were. It took a few minutes, but Master finally got his cock buried in my ass. I felt his thighs pressing up against my ass. He paused there for a minute or two while my ass relaxed and adjusted to his anal invader. He then began slowly pulling back out until just the head of his cock was still inside my anal ring. Slowly, he pressed back in again. The burning pain began dissipating and being replaced by a weird pleasure. Master sped up his thrusting a bit. The pleasure began to override the pain until there was no more pain - only pleasure. I began to lick Mistress with abandon. Not only was I licking her pussy, but I was working my tongue inside her ass as well. He fucked me through two orgasms as I licked Mistress to three. He finally gave out a mighty roar and let loose deep inside my bowels, triggering a third orgasm from me.

He had collapsed on top of me which caused me to fall forward and collapse onto Mistress. We all laid there for a couple of minutes to recover. When Master's cock deflated enough to pop out of my ass, he grabbed the butt plug and pushed it back in. Master moved back and allowed me to roll off to the side off of Mistress. We laid there like that for about 5 minutes before I was dismissed to go back to my room. Master said that he had at least one more load, and possibly two, but those were for his wife. As I was leaving, Mistress ordered me to have my daughter use her tongue to clean out every drop of Master's cum from both my cunt and asshole before we went to sleep. Yes, we were now aware of the cameras in our room, and I'm sure that they caught the multiple orgasms that my daughter and I both gave to each other.

As I was laying there in bed with my naked daughter cuddled up to me, I had trouble getting to sleep. My mind was troubled by the events of the last two days. Here I was, a strong independent woman raising a daughter on my own. I had a great job that made decent money. My daughter was a strong young woman that did very well in school and was offered fantastic full ride scholarships to the colleges of her choice. We were both very sexually straight, if rather 'Vanilla' in our sexuality. Sexually, I was pretty much strictly missionary with the lights out. Sure, I would put my husband's dick in my mouth - very briefly. I never allowed him to orgasm in my mouth. Obviously, swallowing was not on the table. As for women, I never had the slightest inclination for that. You can imagine from what I just described about my thoughts about anal sex was. Suddenly, within just two days, my daughter and I were both engaging in lesbian sex, gang bangs, bondage, pain, humiliation, anal sex, and blowjobs culminating in tasting and swallowing the semen from multiple men. That wasn't the real issue, though. After some serious contemplation, I discovered that I actually enjoyed it. Further contemplation showed that my daughter, Jill, also experienced some massive orgasms caused by that.

OK. Yes, we didn't have much of a choice at the beginning. We had tried to fight our way out of it and were thoroughly beaten. After that, we were blackmailed into submission. We were forced to sign those documents giving control over our lives to Cassie. You may be wondering why Jill and I capitulated so quickly. There are two reasons for that. The first should be obvious. We simply had no choice. If we had resisted, our lives would have been completely destroyed. The offer that they gave us, four years of servitude with a chance of rebuilding our lives at the end with considerable funds, was the best that we could do. The second reason, which I really hope that Cassie never knows, is that the orgasms that Jill and I had that day were far beyond anything that I could ever even dream about. I had more orgasms in the last two days than I had ever had in my life before then.

I woke up startled by the alarm. I hadn't even realized that I had gone to sleep. Jill was just getting out of bed, so I quickly followed. Another joined shower, then makeup and heels. We were about a minute late getting to the kitchen, but no one noticed. Yeah, meals are getting boring. Breakfast over, and Jill and I began our housecleaning chores. Yes, we had learned from yesterday's spankings. Thankfully, there wasn't nearly as much to do today, and we could correct the issues we had yesterday.

It was about 11:00 in the morning when the doorbell rang. Obviously, Jill and I answered the door naked. That's when we were introduced to Cheryl and her mom, Natalie. Natalie was carrying a large wooden case with her. As they entered the house, I politely took the case and carried it into the house for her. After a few minutes of polite greetings between the guests and the members of the family, Jill and I were ordered to lay on our backs on the dining room table. While Jill got in position, I set the case on a sideboard. Jill was positioned at one end of the table with her crotch at the end of the table. Seeing Jill's position, I took a similar position at the other end of the table. This had the effect of putting my head even with Jill's head. Once in position, our arms were bound to the side of the table, and our legs were bound securely to the table legs. I got a bit concerned when additional straps were placed both above and below our tits. Then, another strap was tightened over our pelvises.

I had a sudden understanding when Natalie opened her case. The case held piercing equipment as well as a variety of hoops, chains, studs, and assorted paraphernalia. I'm naive, not stupid. The fact that we were bound in a manner that kept our tits from moving was a blatant indication that we were about to get our nipples pierced. Similarly with having our hips immobilized told me that our cunts were also about to get pierced. The surprise came later.

"So," Brenda began. "Would I get a discount if you didn't have to use an anesthetic on them? After all, that would save you money by not needing to waste that."

"Well, that is a minimal amount of money, since the procedure really doesn't need much. It just takes a small dab of it to numb up the area."

"I'll tell you what. I'll have the two sluts lick your pussy and asshole if you give me a $20 discount and not use the anesthesia."

"Are they any good at it?" Natalie asked.

"Not particularly. They have only had two days of practice at it, but they do improve every time they do it. Besides, it's kind of like blowjobs. Even a poor pussy licking is better than no pussy licking at all."

Natalie huffed. "Fine. Only because it's been a while since I had my pussy licked. Besides, I want to see how the new studs feel as well."

Studs? That confused me a bit. Anyway, Natalie got set up and was ready. It looked like I was going to be first.

"OK, Brenda. You are the one that decided that you didn't want anesthesia, so you need to get her prepared." Natalie ordered.

"Really? Couldn't we just like use an ice cube?"

"Yeah, we could, but that wouldn't be nearly as much fun. Now, get to it."

I was shocked when Brenda lowered her head to my right tit and began sucking and licking it. Honestly, I was already aroused, which seemed to be a constant condition for me lately. While her mouth was working on my right nipple, her fingers were working over my left nipple. It took basically no time at all before my nipples were diamond hard and standing at attention like a buck private before a five-star general. My eyes had closed as I basked in the pleasure of my nipples getting that loving attention. I barely even noticed Brenda's mouth releasing my right nipple, as her fingers continued toying with my left nipple.

"MOTHERFUCKER!!!! HOLYFUCKINGSHIT!!!!!! AAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!" Escaped from my mouth. The instant agony from my right nipple was almost overwhelming. I looked down and saw that there was suddenly a 1-inch diameter ring attached to my right nipple. Horrified, I watched incapable of even the slightest resistance, as she finished preparing for piercing my left nipple. As the ring was pierced through, my exclamation was no less vocal. I was left with two rings through my nipples with a small golden chain connecting them. My horror increased as she moved down between my legs. I had a horrifying thought that she was actually going to pierce my clitoris. Surely the pain of that would kill me. I was slightly relieved when it became obvious that she was not going to actually pierce my clitty. That was tempered by the fact that she did pierce the folds of my cunt just above my clitoris. Worse yet, she attached a steel ball on a couple links of chain to the ring. I could see that it was adjusted so that the ball would be bouncing directly on my clit with every movement I made. Next, she pierced my navel and inserted a dangly in it.

Yes, I had anticipated that my nipples and cunt would be pierced, as I stated earlier. I just had no idea of the pain involved or the exact nature of the piercings. The surprise was next.

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" Natalie asked Brenda.

"Yes, I'm sure. While they have improved quite a bit, there is still a lot to be desired. This will not only make it better in the short run, but it will also make it unbelievable later on as well."

"Very well." Natalie sighed.

The next thing I knew, my tongue was pulled out of my mouth as far as it would go. I don't know what kind of device she used, but my tongue was locked extended as far as it would go. I felt a stab of pain about half of an inch from the tip of my tongue. I relaxed as I thought that it was over. I was surprised when I saw her bring the instrument back to me. Another stab of pain as a second piercing happened between the tip of my tongue and the first piercing.

"At least give her a couple of ibuprofens." Natalie suggested. "It will reduce the swelling, make the healing go faster, and reduce the chances of infection."

"Fine." Agreed Brenda.

I was let up and ordered to lick Natalie's pussy and ass until I gave her an orgasm.

Now that I was done, I had to watch as Jill was pierced the same as I was. As Jill was being pierced, Cheryl was using me. I started out my licking her to an orgasm. Then she donned a large strap-on dildo, turned me so I was on my hands and knees facing Jill, and spent the rest of the time fucking my ass. When Jill's piercings were complete, she took her turn licking Natalie, then Cheryl fucked her as Natalie fucked me.

Jill and I spent the rest of the day doing housework, and being used my either Master, Mistress, or Brenda - sometimes by more than one at a time. Master was in the living room watching sports on the big screen TV, so Jill and I would need to ensure that he always had a fresh beer available. Brenda even came up behind me as I was cutting up the vegetables for a salad. I was ordered to continue making the salad as she bent me over the island and fucked me from behind.

After dinner, Jill and I were called into the living room. Master, Mistress, and Brenda were all seated on the couch. We stood in front of them wondering what was going to happen.

"It's now Sunday evening." Mistress stated. "Sunday evenings from now on are evaluation time. Every Sunday at this time, we will meet here to review your performance from the previous week. It will also be the time that we apply discipline to the two of you. This will be in addition to the instant punishments meted out over the week. To ensure proper obedience, every Sunday evening after we have discussed your performance, you will be punished. The punishment will always be at least five strokes, regardless of whether or not you have done anything. Consider this maintenance to make sure that you have the proper mindset of being slaves. Other strokes will be added based upon your performance for that week. The number of strokes added, and the location of those strokes will be solely our decision. The instrument used will be left to chance. Look over there."

She pointed to her right. Over by the wall was a large spinning wheel. It was divided into 8 sections. Each section had one word in it: Cane, Strap, Whip, Flogger.

"We will discuss your performance and decide if you deserve additional strokes and where they will be. After that, you will each be blindfolded and spin the wheel to determine the implement that is used. We will then bind you accordingly and administer the punishment. We may or may not also use some toys on you as we are whipping you."

The evening went downhill from there. They graciously stated that since this was new, we would not be given any additional strokes for our transgressions over the previous days. They did discuss our failings and told us that we were expected to improve our sexual performances significantly by next Sunday. They then decided that we would get our five 'maintenance' strokes on our asses. I spun the cane, and Jill spun the strap. We were bound bent over the back of the couch, then an egg vibrator was inserted in our cunts. Just as Mistress was about to begin administering the cane, the vibrator turned on to its highest level. I'm sure that I've mentioned before how our predicament was affecting my libido. Even though the cane hurt like hell, I found myself in the midst of an orgasm on the fifth stroke. Jill orgasmed after her third stroke.

4 Years and approximately 1-month Later:

At last. The girls had all graduated college. Jill missed out on Salutatorian by a couple of hundredths of a point. She probably would have made Valedictorian if she didn't need to do so much work for Brenda and her friends. Still, I was proud of her for graduating at the top of her class. She went into Computer Science, just like me. It took a little nudge, but I got her in with the same company as I worked for.

Nothing was really mentioned after that. Our agreement was that we would be released from our slavery when the girls graduated. One, I wasn't sure about the exact timeline that they had. Was it exactly when graduation happened, or after all the celebration ended. It wasn't really clear. Second, Master and Mistress hadn't dismissed us. I didn't want to assume anything and get into any more trouble. We thought that they would tell us that we were done. That never happened. Another issue was our feelings about that. Jill and I had discussed this issue extensively. Call it what you will; Stockholm Syndrome, Training, Conditioning, Acceptance, or whatever floats your boat. The fact is that we really began to enjoy our position. We had accepted that we were submissive sexual beings and needed strong domineering people to oversee us. Anyway, it was probably our apathy that kept us there.

There was one odd thing, though. Over the last four years, Jill and I had been regularly gang banging every frat and other group of guys that Brenda and Mistress could come up with. Suddenly, in the last month or so, we hadn't had any guys fuck us. Sure, we were loaned out to a few sororities, and we did suck out quite a bit of cum from the girl's pussies as well as giving a couple of blowjobs, but we were never fucked by any guys. Even at home, Master only used our asses and mouths.

That all changed on Graduation Day. Jill and I went with Brenda and her friends to a Frat party. We fucked every single frat member multiple times. The next day was another frat party. Again, Jill and I were the entertainment. We fucked each frat member at least twice. Throughout the week, we attended several other graduation parties and fucked all the guests. I kept waiting for Cassie to tell us that our service had ended, but it never came. This continued over the entire week. Every day there was another party where Jill and I were the entertainment and ended up fucking every guy there.

Finally, at the end of that week, Cassie finally told us that our service to her and her family had ended. We would need to move back to our house. She would see to it that all our possessions were moved back in. She seemed a bit surprised that we hadn't asked about that yet. Regardless, she gave me the keys to my house and pointed to the bags that she had packed. With no fanfare, we left the house and moved back home.

It was a little over a month later. Jill and I were sitting down to breakfast. Truthfully, I was more than a bit queasy. I had already puked that morning as I woke up. I tried to brush my teeth, but the smell caused me to wretch over the toilet again. I satisfied myself with simply brushing my teeth with a dry toothbrush.

After showering and getting dressed (which was an odd sensation after being naked over 99 percent of the time over the last four years), I went into the kitchen to begin making breakfast for both Jill and me. It took everything I had to keep it together as I whipped up and made an omelet for Jill. I just made toast with butter for myself, since I couldn't keep anything else down at that point.

I had just finished and plated the omelet for Jill when she finally came into the kitchen. She sat down and took one whiff of the eggs, jumped up, and sprinted for the bathroom. I got there a couple of seconds later and held her hair out of the toilet and she heaved. Thankfully, they were dry heaves and didn't make a mess.

"Are you OK, Sweetie" I asked.

"I'm not sure, mom." Jill responded. "For the last couple of days, I've been throwing up in the mornings. I don't really feel bad otherwise, though. The only other thing that I have noticed is that I bumped my breasts against the door frame, and it really hurt I'm not sure, but I think that my tits are more sensitive."

FUCK! It suddenly dawned on me. Morning sickness, sensitive breasts, Goddamnit! I rushed to the pharmacy and got a few pregnancy test kits. No, I didn't rely on a single one. I got several from different manufacturers. It really didn't matter. Every single one of them showed a positive result for both of us. I made appointments. It was confirmed. Jill and I were both pregnant.