Catfishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" she screamed when she noticed what Jasper was doing.

"Don't stop," he said as he continued pointing his phone at her. "I said, don't stop!" he repeated harshly.

The showdown lasted as she covered her breasts and cunt with her hands. Neither of them said a word, and the only sound was the water hitting the tub.

"Who will see the pictures?" Rose asked.

"Just me, unless you want me to send them to your husband."

"NO!"

"Then I suggest you do what I say."

"You promise?" She felt defeated. He already had photos to use, so she rationalized a few more wouldn't make a difference.

"I promise, now give me a big smile, and lower your hands; I want to see your tits and cunt."

Her hands moved in slow motion until she was standing naked in front of him, fully exposed to the camera. The sound of each click meant he had taken photo after photo.

"Pose for me, show me your sexy side." He switched the mode to video without her knowing.

"Like this?" Rose laughed as her inhibitions finally gave up the ghost. "Do you like what you see big boy?" She asked as she twirled around.

"You're a natural!" he praised, making her smile bigger.

This new freedom intoxicated her. Her nondescript life was left behind as she danced in the cascading water.

"Play with your tits, pinch those long nipples!"

"You naughty boy!" she exclaimed as she bounced her "tits" up and down. "Like this? You made them so hard today when you fucked me. Are you going to suck them again?"

"You know I am! I love your tits!"

"And I love your big cock!" she laughed, "even when you fucked my ass!"

He had her now; everything was on video. No matter what happened, he could always blackmail her into continuing seeing him.

"Speaking of your ass, is it nice and clean for me? Maybe I should check?" He paused, enjoying the startled look on her face. "Unless you want to suck a dirty cock?" Rose was in his snare, she was wiggling to get out, but there was no escape.

"I think I'm clean; I used lots of soap."

"Well, it's up to you; it's your mouth."

Her husband never touched her ass, and now, Jasper was going to get up close and personal. She debated the consequences, and her dignity lost. "Okay, maybe you should have a look."

"Good decision, now turn around and bend over. Reach back and pull your cheeks apart." He couldn't help gloating. If Rose obeyed all his commands this easily, he was going to enjoy his time with her. "You have the sexiest ass in the world!"

She blushed at his comment then jumped at the light touch of his finger. The clicking of the camera continued non-stop, as Jasper resumed taking photos. She sighed with relief when he stopped, at least her face wasn't in the shots this time.

Jasper couldn't believe she didn't object as he took close up photos of her spread ass. He switched to video to record the next moments. She gave him carte blanche to finger her ass to make sure she was clean, and he was going to take advantage of this liberty. "Okay, hold still while I check your ass."

Her ass tightened up with his words, she tried to relax but couldn't. His finger was slowly gaining entry; in spite of her clenching, the soap residue was her enemy now.

"Fuck, you have a tight ass! No wonder my cock almost fell off!" He pushed his finger deeper, knowing he caused pain at the intrusion. He didn't care, right now he wanted to show her he was in charge. His finger sawed back and forth as she moaned a sweet melody of suffering. The mental and physical torment he inflicted on her made his cock rise to the occasion. "I bet you think I'm a real pain in the ass!" he laughed at his bad joke.

Her hands were getting tired, and so were her legs. How much longer would Jasper take? Why did she agree to this? The pain eased up, at least a bit. Her ass no longer offered much resistance. She needed him to stop. "Am I clean?" she asked, hoping she was.

"Let me check." He pulled his finger out for inspection; it was clean. "Mostly. Do you want to suck my finger clean to see?"

"No!" The thought of sucking his dirty finger terrified her. "Use more soap in me!

"Ask me nicely," he laughed.

"Please, Jasper, use your finger to clean my ass."

He reached behind him for the purple dildo. "I have something that will work better."

He laughed at her open mouth when he showed her his toy. "Have you ever used one of these?"

Rose looked at the slim purple cock. Sylvia was proud of her collection of sex toys, and this one was similar to one of hers.

"No, I've never tried one. Sylvia tried to get me to "use" one, but I couldn't; I mean, they had all been in her pussy, it seemed gross to share them with her."

"Hmm, that makes sense, I guess." He held back his laughter at her comment. If she knew how many cunts he had fucked with this toy, she would cringe. "Well, you're lucky then, this is a fresh one, and your ass is first!"

"Please, Jasper, don't make me do this," she begged, looking at the imposing fake cock.

"The choice is yours," he said with a glint in his eye. He couldn't help but gloat. He was taking great pleasure in her discomfort.

There was no easy answer. Either way, she was compromised. Jasper's big cock was hard again, pointing to the sky. What If he made her suck him after he fucked ass and it was stained, could she do it?

He could see Rose was struggling. "Pass me the shampoo, that will make it slippery."

She liked his idea. "Okay, thank you." She passed him the tiny tube and resumed her bent over position, waiting for the inevitable.

The cold shampoo made her shiver as it trickled down her bum crack. She felt the purple man-thing rubbing around her opening.

Jasper was feeling very proud of himself. He had this married woman bent over, waiting for him to fuck her ass. Rose was by far the most submissive woman he had fucked to date. He lined up the dildo and pushed hard. She tried to resist, but it was futile.

"Fuck!" she screamed. She never swore, but it hurt. "Please, no more!" She tried to get up, but his hand on her back kept her bent over. "Please, I'm clean enough!"

"No, I don't think so. I can still see your shit coming out."

"Hurry Jasper; it hurts so much!"

"Faster? You want me to go faster?" He knew that's not what she meant as he abused her ass. She was beyond resisting now; the shampoo was doing the trick.

"Uh, uh, please not so hard!" Rose moaned. He was pushing her forward, and she reached out to the tiles wall for balance.

Her shiny wet ass looked so tempting, so spank-able. "You bad girl, I told you to hold your cheeks open. I think you need punishing for not listening."

He was going to spank her ass. In a frantic fear, she quickly reached back to pull her cheeks apart.

Jasper slapped her hands away. "No, it's too late, you should have obeyed me." He stepped back into the shower and turned her towards the shower-head. "I think you deserve ten slaps for not being a good girl." He waited for her to complain, and when she didn't, he pushed the dildo all the way in and spanked her ass.

"Ow! I'm sorry, I promise to listen!" she cried out. "Please, no more!"

"Do you promise to obey me now?"

She felt hope, "Yes! I promise!" The water was raining down on her, mixing with her tears.

He rubbed her slippery ass, over the immersed dildo in her ass to her cunt. "I'm going to warm you up a bit first," he announced.

What did that mean? Warm her up? "Oh!" she exclaimed when several of his fingers entered her pussy. That's what he meant. The rubber thingy in her bum hurt. She was so confused, one minute she was crying and the next wiggling her bum in excitement like a bitch in heat. What's wrong with her? All he had to do was stick his fingers in her, and her willpower vanished. She pushed back against his hand, stifling a little moan. She wanted him to fuck her "cunt" again. Her husband was a one-time man, but Jasper was insatiable.

Jasper ground the palm of his hand against the dildo in her ass as he fingered her cunt. She liked this, the little slut. He yanked his fingers out, then spanked her ass again. Not too hard, but hard enough. She had her hands against the front wall of the shower, supporting herself. "Bad girls deserve punishing," he said. "What are you?"

She didn't want to say the words. When Jasper spanked her again, she yelled out. "I'm a bad girl! A naughty cheating married slut!"

He grabbed her wet hair and pulled her up. His lips were against her ear. "Say it again, what are you?"

She tried to resist, but it was useless, her body wouldn't listen. Jasper's lips were nibbling on her ear lobe, making her shiver. "I'm, I'm a bad girl who deserves punishing." There she said it.

"How should I punish you?"

All kinds of nasty thoughts surged through her mind. "Fuck my ass and make me suck your cock after you come in me," she paused for a moment. "Then, spank me again." It just came out, she didn't mean to say that, did she? Does that mean I like to be spanked?

His face broke into a smile of satisfaction; he sucked on her neck, leaving another mark. Before she left, he was going to leave marks all over her body for her husband to find. Her nipples were hard again; this rough foreplay was turning her on. No matter how hard he pinched, she never told him to stop. The confined space hindered him; it was time to move back to the bedroom.

"Turn off the water."

Jasper's big cock pushed against her ass as she bent over to turn the dial. His hands never left her breasts as he manipulated her sensitive nipples. She pushed back against his cock when the water stopped, and he laughed at her. It was so obvious what she wanted. She wanted to be fucked.

"Not here," he laughed, "let's go back to the bedroom."

He helped her stand, and she turned to look at him. Lust and desire had made Jasper more desirable than "Oscar," and ten times more desirable than her husband. "Can I kiss you?" she asked. When he nodded, she threw her arms around him and released her passion. No more tears, she scolded herself, this is what has been missing from her life all these years. A real man with a big cock, who knows how to fuck. Her romantic mind filled with fantasies of being dominated and used. Jasper was making them all come true.

Jasper made her standstill as he dried her body with the fluffy white hotel towel. His eyes inspected every inch of her defenseless naked body, and she couldn't tell if he was pleased or not. When he pulled the fake cock out of her ass, it hurt, surprised she immediately missed the feeling of being so full. He held it in front of her to look at, and she was thankful to see it was clean. He rubbed it against her mouth, and she knew he was testing her to see what she would do. She stuck her tongue out, enjoying the look of surprise in his eyes as she licked the tip of the fake cock. He pushed it in her mouth, and she sucked on it, not taking her eyes off his. When he smiled, she knew he was pleased.

"Good girl," he praised, "next time it will be my cock." He let her nurse on the cock for another minute, not forcing her to take the whole thing. He enjoyed her sexy eyes on his. Rose was a closet submissive; he didn't think she even knew that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devon

They were lying naked on the bed, waiting for the pizza to be delivered. Jasper was training Rose's mouth-hole as he watched a basketball game on the television. "Good girl, you're getting much better at not gagging so much. Remember, I like it when you go deep."

"Mmm, mmm," she mumbled as her nose touched his belly, holding him deep until she ran out of air. The knock on the door made her heart race.

"Okay, you know what to do, right?" he waited until she looked into his eyes. "You don't want to disappoint me!"

His harsh tone scared her; all she could do was nod her head yes as she got into position.

Jasper threw on his underwear, his hand was on the doorknob, and he took one last look back. Rose was lying naked on top of the bedspread. He opened the door to a pimple-faced kid holding the extra-large pepperoni pizza he ordered.

Devon couldn't believe his good luck; he had a great view of a naked woman from the doorway. She had her arm over her face, but the rest of her was exposed. He could see her peeking out under her arm, and she opened her legs, giving him a view of her snatch. He starred opened mouthed at her as the guy handed him some bills.

"Is that a big enough tip?"

"Fuck, yeah!" the kid enthused. "Thanks, Mister!"

Jasper knew the kid wasn't talking about money. "You ever saw a shaved cunt up close?" The kid reminded him of himself.

"Really? Man, that would be rad!"

"Set the pizza down and go have a look."

Rose groaned, "Jasper, NO!" She was only supposed to tease the delivery guy. Now the young teenager was walking towards her with Jasper. She slammed her legs shut and covered her face.

She peeked through her fingers. They were at the end of the bed, both of them, waiting to see what she would do. When Jasper didn't say anything, she could tell by the look on his face; he was mad. Her tummy was full of butterflies; this young boy would be the third male to see her pussy. She watched the boy's face as she slowly opened her legs; it turned her on to see his astonished look. The front of the boy's pants started to bulge; she was giving him a hard-on.

"Wow! Thanks, mister, the guys are never going to believe me when I get back!"

"In that case, you better take a picture," Jasper said, "but no face shots."

"JASPER!" Rose screamed.

"Fuck me!" Devon said as he reached into the back pocket of his baggy low-riding jeans for his phone, ignoring the woman's scream. "Can you make her split her legs wider for me?"

Jasper looked at Rose; she was cooperating, but barely. "What's your name?" he asked the kid.

"Devon."

"Well, Devon, why don't you tell her what you want and she will do it. Okay?"

"Fuck, yeah! Okay, pretty lady, you heard him, open wide for me." He was pointing his phone at her waiting to see if she would do it.

The silence was deafening. Both guys waited to see if she would. The kid clicked off a few shots while he waited. The sound of the camera meant her photos would be shared over and over among his friends. Her "cunt" was going to be famous in his world. She gathered her courage and spread her legs wider, smiling when the kid whistled at her. How did Jasper know this would turn her on?

"Use your fingers and spread your pussy open for me," Devon said. If some were good, then more was better, he thought. "I promise no face shots."

Jasper watched Rose lower her arms and pull her cunt lips open. Her flushed face was red as an apple. He noticed the kid lied; he was getting Rose's face in each shot.

"Wow, incredible! Mister, you got yourself a real beauty! You got pretty tits, lady!"

Rose didn't want to bask in the attention of the young boy, but it felt good to be the center of attention.

"You got a girlfriend?" Jasper asked.

"Yeah, but all she will let me do is feel her tits. She's saving herself for marriage." Devon looked at the guy in boxer shorts; he didn't seem special in any way. "How do you do it, Mister? I mean, get this woman to do what you want?"

Jasper could see the kid was more than curious; there was desperation in his voice. "Tell me about your girlfriend," Jasper said.

Devon looked at the woman on the bed; she was still holding her pussy open for him. He imagined "Missy" doing this for him.

"We been going steady for about six months, her name is Melisa, but everyone calls her Missy. She's really cute and has big tits." Devon wasn't sure what else he wanted to know.

"Well, Devon, my name is Jasper, and this lovely woman showing off her cunt is Rose. Say hi, Rose."

She looked from Jasper to the young man. "Hi Devon, nice to meet you," she said, then groaned at her stupid comment. Devon's eyes never reached hers; his focus was on her cunt. The word, cunt, seemed normal now, after only a few hours with Jasper. She wondered what else would become "normal" in her new life.

"You too," Devon said, finally looking at her face. "You're a very pretty woman."

"Thank you," Rose said. "Jasper, can I let go now?"

"Not yet," he needed to prove a point to Devon. "Tell me more about Missy."

"We graduate from high school in a couple of weeks, she wants to be a nurse, and I'm going to be a mechanic. We need to save up for a few years first. School is so expensive." Devon paused, thinking about the future. He wanted to marry Missy, but without an income, it seemed like a pipe dream. "Her dad's a pastor, and they don't have much money, neither do I."

"Rose, turn over and show Devon your ass, make sure you pull those cheeks wide apart."

Devon stared in awe as Rose did what Jasper ordered. He could see everything; her tiny back hole was red like he recently fucked her there.

"How would you like Missy to obey you as Rose does me? I can make that happen."

"Fuck yeah!" Devon burst out. "Do you use drugs?"

"No," laughed Jasper, "something more powerful. Do you have a picture of Missy?"

Devon, scrolled through the photos on his phone and handed it to Jasper. "This is my favorite one," he said, showing Jasper one of Missy at the beach in a bikini.

Jasper admired the photo of Missy and her over-endowed breasts. "Yeah, she has big tits, that's for sure." Jasper noticed Missy was a big girl in more than one way; her wide hips made her appear short. "Does she at least suck your cock?"

Devon shook his head no, as Jasper scrolled through the other pictures of Missy on his phone. He didn't want to notice, but Jasper was getting an erection admiring his girlfriend. He wondered what this guy's trick was to make a nice woman like Rose do such nasty things.

"A pretty girl like Missy should be sucking your cock daily, especially if you've been together for six months." Jasper noticed Devon looking at his hard-on. "You're not gay, are you? You keep looking at my cock."

"NO!" Devon shrieked. "I like girls."

"It's okay," Jasper laughed, "I don't mind you were checking me out. How big is your cock?"

Rose turned her head to look at Devon and the bulge in his pants. He looked bigger than Jasper, but it was hard to tell.

Devon turned red at the question. He could see Rose watching him, staring at his groin. "I'm, I'm, average, I guess."

"So, what, two inches, three?"

"I'm a solid four inches!" Devon boasted, "maybe bigger!"

Jasper smiled and smacked Devon on the back, "welcome to the club! Now let's talk about Missy. Do you think she's still a virgin?"

"I don't think I want to talk about this with you," Devon said, "she's my girlfriend."

"Hey, it's your loss. See Rose's ass, I fucked her there, and she loved it. If I wanted her to kneel and suck my cock in front of you, she would. I can even make her let you fuck her holes."

Devon couldn't believe what he was hearing, Rose gave him a wink and wiggled her ass. Visions of Missy's naked body danced in his mind. "What do you want to know about Missy?"

"You said she lets you play with her tits. Are they bare, or does she keep her bra on?" Jasper asked. "And you never verified she's a virgin?"

"Yeah, she's a virgin; she made a promise to her dad to wait. We go to movies once a week, and she lets me play with her tits in the dark. Tonight is movie night. That's the only time she doesn't wear a bra."

"Perfect!" Jasper rubbed his chin as she contemplated some scenarios. "Tell Missy there's a change in plans; your rich uncle is in town, and he wants to see you. What time do you pick her up?"

"Around seven."

Jasper looked at his watch; it was almost five-thirty. "Okay, bring her to the hotel. I want to meet her." He was thinking of Missy's big tits, but mostly her virgin cunt. It had been a long time since he had a virgin. "I promise you after tonight Missy will do whatever you want her to."