Catharsis under Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was over. She collapsed forward onto me, I wrapped my arms around her, and for a brief time we simply cuddled as post-coital bliss settled over us. I don't know how long we stayed like that, but I do remember feeling the urge for some relief as she rolled off me, my now soft cock falling from her very wet tunnel. We kissed briefly as my need became more urgent, then I left the room, casting a quick glance back at Skyla, lying spreadeagled on the bed, the very essence of a well fucked woman.

I woke up gradually, coming to my senses slowly, the same way I became aware of my predicament: I was lying in bed, uncovered, my wrists tied to the headboard. I tried to move them but they were securely fastened. I looked around the room in the partial light coming through the curtains. I seemed to be alone; I listened and heard Skyla in the kitchen. What did one do in this situation? Calling out didn't seem to be the best idea, staying here seemed equally useless, but it was also the easiest, so I relaxed and lay still, trying my best to ignore the slight, but growing, demands of my bladder.

"Good morning, lover."

I started, then grinned at Skyla as she stood at the end of the bed, dressed only in an almost totally sheer white thong bikini, to which my cock reacted instantly.

"Good morning to you too," I replied, "What's happening here?"

"I thought that would be obvious; you're tied to the bed," she replied unnecessarily.

"Yes, I know, but why?"

"Oh, no reason, I just felt like it," she replied off-handedly.

"Well, I wonder if you could unfeel like it sometime in the next few minutes. I rather need to pay a visit."

"Oh, does poor darling want to pee? Well, let's see what we can do about that."

She left the room and returned a short time later with a plastic bottle. My heart sank.

"Here you are," she said brightly, pushing the bottle between my thighs and feeding my partly hard cock into the opening, "Pee your heart out."

She sat watching me as I struggled to urinate through my constricted cock. She seemed to be enjoying my predicament and I was relieved when I had at last emptied my bladder sufficiently to be comfortable.

"Don't worry, darling, you'll get used to it," she said as she left the room to empty the bottle.

She returned a few minutes later with my breakfast.

"We have to keep your strength up, sweetheart, you're going to need it today," she said as she sat on the bed and began to feed me.

"So, what's your little game?" I asked between mouthfuls.

"I thought I'd have a little game with you just to help time pass while we're in lockdown. Can't have us getting bored now, can we. So, today you'll spend most of the time as you are now; well, almost, there will be a couple of additions. So how this works is that I will arouse you by using a vibrator on myself while you watch. Knowing you, you'll be hard in seconds. I'll put a constriction around your cock to keep him nice and hard, then I'll sit on you for a few seconds and cum. When I'm ready, and well before you cum, I'll dismount, untie your cock, and leave the room. I'll do that as often as I want to, and don't worry, knowing that you're tied up and waiting for me will have me wanting you very frequently. Sound like fun?"

"Well, yes, I guess so, for you anyway" I replied hesitantly.

"Don't worry. After each time, I'll untie you for a short time for toilet matters and maybe a snack, if you've been really good. That sound better?"

"Yes, but how long will this go on for?"

"We will swap either when you cum inside me or tomorrow, whichever comes first. Once we swap, you get to arouse yourself then finish inside me without me cumming. If I cum, then we swap again. So, it's fair for both of us. Sound like fun?"

I had to admit that it did sound like fun, so I nodded in agreement.

"Great, then let's start. I feel horny as hell just thinking about it."

Skyla propped my head up with a pillow, then took a small clitoral vibrator from her bag. She turned it on and adjusted it to a low hum, then placed it inside her thong, where I could see it resting against her clit. For a few seconds she held onto the end of the bed, eyes closed, as she accustomed herself to the stimulation, then she came around to the side and kissed me, her hands stimulating my balls and rapidly hardening cock. She continued this gently, so as not to push me towards a release, until I was rock hard, then she took a length of elastic from her bag and wrapped it several times tightly around the base of my cock, beneath my balls, before tying the ends of the elastic. She stood up uncertainly as the arousal coursed through her body, then removed her tiny transparent bra before sliding her thong down her legs, holding the vibrator in place with one hand. She then climbed onto the bed, straddling my hips, her weight on her knees as she moved the vibrator back and forth over her clit and entrance, now shiny from her arousal fluids.

"You like watching?" she asked me.

"Yes, sweetheart, I love watching," I replied, "But I would prefer to be doing the arousal myself."

"Patience, darling, your turn will come."

She bent forwards, supporting her weight on one arm while the other held the vibe, and kissed me sensuously. I could feel the tension in her body from her arousal. Then, she lowered her hips, released the vibe, and sat down on my throbbing cock, which entered her slippery tunnel in a rush. I immediately felt a surge of lust, wanting to fuck into her hard, but I was totally helpless as she began moving her hips back and forth, stimulating her clit and her cunt on my cock. I felt it would take very little for me to cum, but it took her less; after only about six strokes she leant back with a scream and I felt her orgasming cunt clasping and releasing my cock as she writhed in ecstasy above me. No orgasm for me this time.

She fell forwards and lay on me for a few minutes, then climbed off, wiped herself and my cock, untied the elastic, and, after a final kiss, she left the room.

I recovered quickly, my cock stayed rigid and I felt really horny after my little taste of heaven without completion. I wondered when she'd return, and my thoughts wandered to other matters, though mostly to do with sex. I wondered, when it was my turn, how many times I could cum in a day. I also wondered how long this game would go for, days, weeks? Who knew how long the lockdown and our sexual appetites would last. I must have dozed off because I didn't hear her re-enter the room, just felt her kiss me, causing my eyes to pop open.

"That was lovely, darling," she cooed as we kissed, "I hope you're ready for some more right now, because I certainly am. I was sitting in the lounge and all I could think of was your huge cock plundering my depths, so I hope you're ready again."

"Yes, honey, I'm always ready to fuck you, even if I know it's unlikely that I'll fill you with cum this time. Just wait till tomorrow; payback time," I grinned up at her.

She refastened the elastic around my cock, causing him to feel hard, swollen and pulsating, then she took a large dildo from her bag and pressed it to my mouth. I opened and wet it with my saliva, then she placed it on a stool and straddled it, easing it into her love tunnel until it was fully inside her. She then used the vibrator as before to arouse her clit, quickly causing her to move her hips back and forth as she moaned with pleasure. I thought she'd forgotten me and was going to get off on the dildo, but she stopped in time, removed the dildo, left the vibe on the stool and lowered herself onto my body, legs wide apart, breasts pressing into my chest as she reached behind and aligned my cock with her wide-open, oozing pussy. She slid downwards and I entered slowly, feeling my cock sliding into her cunt until her clit pressed against the root of my cock, causing her to gasp.

It only took a very few thrusts of her hips before she once again came hard, thrusting and writhing against my body, moaning into my ear, as I tried fruitlessly to squirt my hot, pent-up cum into the depths of her love tunnel. Once she had finished, she lay still, her body rising and falling as she breathed hard, before placing her head on my chest, her weight preventing even moderate movements which may have aroused me further. When she was ready, she rolled off me, untied my cock, gave it a kiss, then wiped us both down.

"Thank you, sweetheart, that was wonderful. I do hope that you're not getting too frustrated," she said with a grin.

"Frustrated is hardly the word for the horniness I feel," I replied. "You wait till it's your turn."

"Yes, I'm looking forward to that," she said as she untied my cock. "I think you deserve a break. Now, during your break you must promise to be good. No masturbating, and certainly don't try to fuck me. That would mean another two days like today, without breaks."

"Ok, I promise to be good," I said contritely.

We ate and drank some refreshments, I used the toilet, and we sat for a while in the lounge. It was she, not I, who could have been accused of breaking the rules as she straddled me, face to face, kissing and cuddling as my rigid cock played with her clit, then eased its way inside. It was only with great restraint that I stopped myself from simply fucking her hard and filling her with my stored juices. I suspected this was a test, and was proven right when she stood up after a while and congratulated me on passing.

"Now, back to the bedroom; that little play has made me horny so I want to cum on your hard cock once more. However, this time I'll let you do the arousing as a reward for being such a good boy."

I was soon tied to the bed as before, my cock constricted, this time my balls also constricted separately from my cock, as she sat above my face, commanding me to stimulate her with my tongue and lips. I did that willingly, tasting her sweet juices as she writhed and moaned until she could bear it no longer. She scooted down my body and once again sat on my rampant cock and thrust a very few times before screaming her orgasm, while I resigned myself once again to unfulfilled passion.

Skyla repeated this four times during the afternoon, each time having me arouse her with my lips and tongue and, for the last two times, manually after freeing my right hand. She made sure to restrain my hand before she left, guessing correctly that I would be only too willing to masturbate to completion, my horniness overcoming my reluctance to pay the price of such a misdemeanor.

Evening came and I was released. I hoped that the night would be normal so that we could make love together and I could fill her pussy to my heart's content, but such was not the case. After supper, we sat cuddled together, naked in the evening warmth, each caressing the other gently as we watched a soft porn movie, then showered together, caressing each other's slippery body lovingly, before going to bed together. After sensual kissing, she rolled over and went to sleep, leaving me once again unfulfilled.

I awoke early the following morning and used the bonds still attached to the headboard to fasten her wrists, which woke her up. She grinned up at me as I bent to kiss and caress her. She willingly spread her legs as I moved the fastenings further sideways before attaching her knees, rather than her ankles, wide apart. She looked beautiful lying there, spreadeagled, a gorgeous woman waiting to be fucked.

"I need the toilet," she said once she was fully fastened in place. "Not as convenient as a guy, eh," she grinned at me.

I unfastened her and allowed her to use the toilet, then escorted her back to bed and tied her in place once again. After the frustrations of yesterday and last evening, and seeing her lying naked and eminently fuckable on the bed, my cock needed no further encouragement and was rigid, swollen and pulsating, wanting only to bury himself in her depths and squirt cum inside her until it came out her eyeballs. However, I knew that she was also craving a sexual encore and would undoubtedly cum quickly, so I straddled her hips and slowly, lasciviously, masturbated my cock, her eyes following my every movement. I noticed she was even subconsciously licking her lips as though in anticipation. Later, I decided. After yesterday's orgasm denial, it was only a matter of a few strokes before I was ready to explode. I lay forward onto Skyla's body and eased my cock into her not quite ready love tunnel, the added friction pushing me closer to my release, until I bottomed out inside her. My orgasm was completely out of my control; one second, I could feel it approaching, then next it burst forth as squirt after squirt of hot cum shot into the end of her cunt. The added lubrication allowed me to withdraw slightly and fuck into her harder, causing yet more cum to fill her. I could feel my hot juices oozing out of her pussy around my cock as I continued, for what seemed like hours, to pump into her. I could feel that she was also enjoying this, her hips rising off the bed as though begging for more. Reluctantly, I relaxed, lying still on her body, reducing the possibility that she also would cum so early in our game.

After a few minutes, I simply withdrew, my cock, shiny with my cum, now slightly softer than before. I reached upwards and kissed her, then simply left the room, leaving her lying on the bed, her pussy area covered in cum, her body trembling from unfulfilled arousal. I wiped myself off in the bathroom then prepared breakfast before returning to Skyla and feeding her while she remained constrained, as she had done with me.

"Was that fun, darling?" she asked.

"Oh, yes, I really needed that. How was it for you?"

"Frustrating. Another couple of thrusts was all I needed. I feel soooo horny and just want to be fucked. Do me again please, honey."

I knew if I did, so soon after cumming, that I would need to spend a long time making love with this beautiful woman, which was not an arduous task, but which I knew would cause her to cum. For a few moments I wondered if I should get her off manually, but decided that she had that opportunity with me yesterday, and didn't, so today it was her turn to suffer the beautifully sensuous frustration. However, I couldn't help myself taking a globule of cum off her thigh and running it slowly over her protruding clit. She moaned in response, lifting her hips off the bed as she tried to follow my finger. We kissed and I removed the tray to the kitchen.

It was mid-morning when I returned, spending my time catching up with emails followed by a brief interlude watching a porn movie clip, which caused me to feel horny again as my cock became rigid and ready. I made a cup of coffee for Skyla and took it to her, my cock waving in front of me, a globule of precum on the tip.

"You ready for this?" I asked ambiguously as I placed the coffee on the side table.

"Yes, for both, thanks darling."

I spread the still liquid cum from her thighs over her pussy lips, pushing some inside her to reduce the friction and hence, hopefully, the sensations pushing her to orgasm. I found several pillows and placed them beneath her hips, lifting her pussy welcomingly for my attention. I stroked her body, breasts and crotch area a few times, noticing her body writhe beneath my touch, then gently began stroking my cock as she watched, seeing more precum accumulating as I smoothed it down my rampant rod. When I felt that it would only take another couple of strokes before I erupted, I knelt between her widespread thighs, my cock lining up perfectly with her raised and slippery entrance, and eased myself inside. I remained leaning backwards slightly, avoiding contact with her sensitive clit, and thrusting deeply inside her with slow, deliberate strokes. Looking down, I could see the swelling on her belly as my cock moved inside her, pressing upwards from the inside. My movements gradually increased in speed and became deeper and I watched her closely as her arousal grew stronger. She was moaning softly, her head rolling from side to side, her hips trying to thrust her clit against my cock as it moved inside her. I could feel my orgasm approaching, closer, closer, one more thrust, then I erupted inside her, my cock pressed fully inside as again I injected spurt after spurt of cum into her depths.

I remained leaning backwards, minimizing her arousal from her clit. She moaned loudly in frustration as I remained still, feeling her cunt muscles squeezing and releasing my cock, as though begging for her release. After a few moments, I withdrew, kissed her sexily while my hands squeezed her engorged nipples, helped her drink her coffee, then left the room without a word.

In the early afternoon I returned to Skyla and untied her, allowed her to use the toilet and clean up before eating the lunch I had prepared. After lunch we stood in the sunlight and kissed and caressed for a while. I could feel her trying to stimulate herself on my rising manhood, slotted between her thighs, but I made certain that she did not arouse herself sufficiently to reach an orgasm, just enough to increase her frustration. I then took her back to the bedroom and retied her to the bed, kissing her hard nipples and sliding my tongue between her pussy lips and over her clit, causing her to gasp and writhe with arousal, before I left the room so she could calm down a little.

Once again, I stroked my cock to full arousal while watching porn, before I returned to the bedroom and, without hesitating, thrust the full length of my cock deep into her still aroused and lubed cunt. She gasped, then began thrusting against me as much as she could while I fucked her hard, quickly releasing my hot sperm deep inside her once again, then immediately withdrawing to minimize the possibility of her cumming. She groaned in frustration, her hips reflexively thrusting in a futile attempt to gain satisfaction. I kissed and tongued her lips, both sets, then left the room.

I had noticed that it was becoming increasingly difficult to orgasm and the volume of ejaculate was decreasing, which I had expected. I wondered how much longer I could keep up this pace. I decided that the next one would be the last one; I would fuck her hard and long and let her cum, aiming to give her several orgasms. Before that I took her a coffee and some cookies, which I fed to her and she ate gratefully. As she was finishing, I began stroking her erect nipples, causing her to moan and writhe, then stroked her pussy area, collecting her own lube from her love trench and rubbing it gently over her clit. Again, she moaned and writhed with arousal. I sensed that even another minute of that would have her cumming, so I kissed her and took the empty plate and cup to the kitchen.

I waited an hour, time enough for her to cool down and approaching supper time, then returned to the bedroom, climbed onto the bed between her widely spread legs and lay down, my cock slightly below the level of her crotch. We kissed and I massaged her breasts as she tried to pull me upwards with her feet to allow my cock to slide between her wet pussy lips. Gradually I allowed this to happen, her movements arousing both of us as I felt my cock hardening as it sought the entrance to her love tunnel. Once it was inside her slightly, she moaned in frustration, wanting more stimulation, her hips thrusting up and down to try to work him deeper inside. I remained in control, slowly moving upwards, allowing the head of my cock to sink agonisingly slowly into her depths. Once I was half way inside, I suddenly thrust fully into her, grinding my pubic bone against her clit.

She let out a shriek, then quickly began fucking against me hard, seeking all the stimulation her body craved. I let her have it all and, within a few seconds, she was panting and gasping for breath. I remained still, allowing her to fuck herself on my hard rod, feeling her growing arousal as she rapidly approached her orgasm.

1...456789