Catharsis under Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES, YES, HARDER, MORE, GIVE ME MORE, OOOOHHHH, YES DARLING, GIVE IT TO ME, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LIKE THAT YES, YES, YES, OOOOOHHHHH I'MMM CUMMMMINGGGGGG!!!!"

Her body violently writhed as her orgasm overtook her, seeming to last for hours, her cunt grasping and releasing my cock as I tried to remain stationary deep inside her. Slowly she calmed down, her breathing slowing slightly, her movements becoming less intense, the fluttering of her cunt muscles becoming less vigorous. I kissed her engorged nipples, biting them slightly, then began moving again, sliding in and out of her sopping love tunnel. She opened her eyes for a few seconds and gazed at me, trying to read my intentions, then the sensations increased once again and she began raising her hips to meet my thrusts, moaning once again as she pulled upwards on my ass cheeks, wanting me to go deeper.

I gave her all I had, thrusting deep inside her, feeling the head press hard against the end of her tunnel. I held my cock deep inside her and moved my hips against her, massaging her clit with my pubic bone while cupping her breasts and squeezing her nipples hard. She let out a scream, then her body once again started shuddering and pressing against me as her second orgasm took control of her. I felt my own orgasm approaching, but managed to suppress it, focusing instead on her arousal and pleasure. Her breathing was a rapid panting, her body shaking, her head rolling from side to side as she lost herself completely in a massive, silent release.

After a few minutes she relaxed, her eyes opening to gaze at me.

"Oh, honey, that was amazing. Cum in me, darling; fill me up with your hot sperm. Make like you're making a baby in me."

We both knew that was highly unlikely as she was on birth control, but the thought elevated both our responses so that, just as she was beginning to relax, I increased my movements, squeezed her nipples again, kissed her deeply and started fucking her hard. This time I did not hold back. It took only a very short time before I felt my cum demanding to be released as she once again shuddered her way towards orgasm. I couldn't hold it any longer, so with a groan, I thrust harder inside her and forced squirt after squirt of hot sperm deep into the end of her convulsing cunt. She obviously felt my release because she groaned in passion and her body shook and writhed as she experienced yet another massive orgasm. I watched her for a few seconds, then I collapsed onto her still spasming body and lay there, panting, completely spent.

She straddled my thighs and we kissed as we relaxed after supper. We were both completely sexed out, my cock hanging limply beneath her still gaping pussy lips as I felt her now soft nipples pressing into my chest. Once we had separated in the bedroom, I had untied her and we'd had a shower together, washing each other, paying particular attention to all the sensitive places, but both completely sated. After a simple meal, she had straddled me and together we were sharing 'us time', without the desire for any further sexual fulfilment, at least for now.

"Today has been wonderful," she murmured in my ear, "Such stamina; so much cum inside me; absolutely beautiful."

"Yes, it was, as was yesterday. I don't think I've ever felt so frustrated as I did last night."

"Same for me today. Then three orgasms one after the other; amazing. I've never done that before. I never thought I could be multi-orgasmic."

"You up for that again sometime?"

"Absolutely, honey, but not for a few days, OK?"

"Totally agree. Let's have a celibate week."

She sat back and looked at me, trying to work out if I was serious or not. "We'd need separate beds then."

I laughed. "It's OK, with you around I have difficulty being celibate for five minutes, let alone a week."

She relaxed against me again. "Oh, thank goodness, for a split second I thought you may have been serious."

"No, definitely not. Probably just for the night, I would think."

She climbed off me, held out her hand and we walked to the bedroom, climbed into bed, embraced each other and that was the last either of us remembered of the evening.

I awoke the following morning to the sound of the phone ringing. It was Wendy, and she sounded excited.

"Hi, darling, guess what."

"What, honey," I replied sleepily.

"We've been released. We can fly home tomorrow. Isn't that wonderful?"

I snapped awake. "Yes, honey, it is. I've been missing you."

"Yes, I can imagine. We'll be landing in the evening day after tomorrow, your time. However, we have to go into quarantine, singly, for a week, then we can all go home, unless we have symptoms of COVID. However, there is something I need to discuss with you."

"Yes," I replied cagily, "What's that?"

"Well, you know how I get when I haven't had sex in a while," she began.

"Yes, grumpy, horny and unreasonable," I interrupted with a chuckle.

"You're so right, and I know you don't love me like that; hell, I don't love myself like that. So one of my clients, Malcolm, has been helping me out by ensuring I don't get like that. Is it OK if he comes to stay for a while as well?"

"Well, I guessed you'd find someone to take care of your needs; that's no surprise. Yes, he can certainly come and stay for a while; I'll be interested to meet him. So, I now have a confession myself."

"Oh," she replied, "You found yourself a dolly bird, I'm guessing."

"Well, sort of, but an intelligent dolly bird."

I briefly told Wendy how Skyla had come into my life, leaving out all the lurid details, time enough for those later. I told her I'd look forward to her return and to meeting Malcolm, and then we ended the call. I returned to bed and summarized the call for Skyla.

"So, does that mean I need to leave today?" she asked.

"No, sweetheart, you can stay. They have a week's quarantine first, then you'll get to meet Wendy and Malcolm, so it may end up that for a short time we have a cosy foursome."

"Oh, that sounds like fun," she said with a grin. "I hope this Malcolm is nice. Guess we'll have to make the most of the next week then."

Skyla rolled me onto my back and lay on top of me, kissing and cuddling me as I felt her crotch pushing against mine, causing my cock to grow despite his overuse yesterday. We made sweet passionate love for the next half hour, then, remaining naked, we prepared and ate breakfast.

"What do you have planned for today?" I asked, watching the fascinating rise and fall of her breasts as she breathed.

"Well, Wendy's call made me realize just how naughty we have been, so we need to be punished. So, let's work on that theme for today, shall we?"

I knew it wasn't a question that I could disagree with, so with a little reluctance, I nodded.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

Throughout the day we took it in turns using canes, whips, pins, needles, rope, rubber and a variety of other make shift apparatus to inflict mild, sexy pain on each other, which had the even greater result of causing us to become very sexually stimulated, which, of course, required frequent release. We were gentle with each other, as lovers should be, and by the end of the day we each had temporary marks indicating that we had been undertaking these activities. We fell into bed in each other's arms, before once again making gentle, passionate and fulfilling love.

The following morning, after breakfast, as we lay naked in the sun on the pads on the deck, Skyla asked me an interesting question.

"Yesterday, and on a few other occasions, you have punished me, beating my body with a variety of implements. When you were discussing your early life, you mentioned about your nightmarish recurring thoughts of people being punished. How did it feel actually beating me, and being punished by me yesterday?"

I thought about it for a few minutes, then replied tentatively.

"Well, I guess it was different. Yesterday, when you were beating me and all the times I have beaten and punished you, all that was done with love. In my nightmarish thoughts, it was done as a means to an end, that being promotion in the dysfunctional society I had created in my mind. When we did it, we did it to arouse each other and were therefore careful not to allow anything to occur that would really have hurt the other. So, for example, in my earlier thoughts, I would do horrible, disfiguring and permanently damaging things to a person and have similar things done to me. Very obviously, that didn't happen between us."

Skyla digested this for a few minutes, giving me the impression that she was wondering how far she could push me. I wondered that myself. How far would I go to hurt her, and how far would I agree to allow her to go hurting me, before one or both of us told the other to stop. Her next question interrupted my train of thought.

"Would you like to really beat my ass, pussy, clit and breasts?" she asked softly.

Again, I hesitated before answering. How much did she mean by really, I wondered. To draw blood? To cause bruising? To require stitches? Before I could answer, she expanded her question.

"I have always wanted to beat a guy's cock and balls, really hard; would you allow me to do that if I allowed you to beat my ass, pussy, clit and breasts?"

Again, I delayed answering. In my mind I imagined my cock and balls torn and bloodied, hanging off my body, as well as imagining her bloodied breasts hanging off her chest as her beautiful pussy lips and clit lay torn and ragged against her thighs. I looked at her, lying on her back, legs slightly spread, and imagined the results; imagined the pain, imagined the loss for ever being able to use her sexual organs again. Then looked down my body and imagined a similar situation there. Finally, I had my answer.

"No, I would not allow that and I would not do that to you. There are limits, and even if the recipient is willing, for whatever reason, to be subjected to those atrocities, it is completely inhuman for anyone to administer such treatment. So that is a definite 'No'"

Skyla rolled onto her side and kissed me.

"Honey, I'm so pleased that you no longer have the desires to act out your youthful nightmares. I totally agree with you. Well done; I think you've come a long way in the past few weeks."

"Well, I guess that a lot of that is thanks to you. If you hadn't led me gently and lovingly through my nightmares, perhaps my answer would have been very different. However, having asked those questions, allowing me to find the answers inside me, I think my catharsis is complete. Thank you, sweetheart."

We kissed and cuddled for a few more minutes before Skyla spoke again.

"There is just one thing though," she began, "I wonder if you would allow me to gently and lovingly beat your cock and balls. I've never done that, never felt able to ask for that. In return, I'll let you beat my breasts, ass, clit and pussy in the same manner."

I thought about it for only a few seconds before replying.

"Yes, that sounds like a deal to me. However, we must have a safe word, OK?"

"Agreed, absolutely. I wouldn't consider it unless that was the case."

"So, do we do that today? We're both pretty sexed out from the past two days, so it may be a good idea to have a break from lovemaking, do you think?"

"Yes, totally agree. What equipment do we use?"

"Let's check out what we can find in the workshop."

We went through to the garage and workshop and began rummaging around, discussing ways to adapt various items we found and even lightly trying out different pieces of wood, rope and other items on each other. We spent a couple of hours shaping, cutting, gluing and fastening until we had two items which seemed like they would suit our purposes.

"So, would you be willing to allow me to use this on your sensitive areas?" asked Skyla, swishing a device that resembled a riding crop in the air.

I imagined it striking my cock and balls; unless it was used with great ferocity, it wouldn't draw blood, I thought, but it was probably more effective and painful than a soft whip, and less damaging than a hard stroke of the cane.

"Yes, if used lovingly and carefully, that should be fine. How about these?" I asked, holding up four screw clamps to which I had glued rubber pads over the bare metal.

I imagined the clamps on her nipples and clit, while I thought that she probably imagined them on my balls; probably OK, if not tightened too much.

"Yes, they should do also. How about this electric pump which can be used as a pressure pump or a suction pump?"

"That looks great. Guess you want to suck my nipples until they're like hills. Omigod, you probably want to use it on my clit as well," she gasped.

I grinned; that was precisely what I wanted to do.

We returned to the lounge with our devices and prepared lunch in the kitchen, which we ate on the deck. After we'd finished, we kissed and cuddled for a bit, our kisses and cuddling gradually leading to some more gentle and very satisfying lovemaking. As the sun lowered in the sky, we returned inside, sated, and began to explore our new equipment. Skyla's pussy was still soft and wet, and her clit was engorged, so she sat in a chair, legs wide apart, and I placed the transparent suction end of the pump over her clit and switched it on. Immediately her clit began expanding, thickening to fill the width of the tube, then lengthening as the air was slowly extracted. We both watched this process, fascinated by the amount of expansion of her clit. After a few minutes, Skyla said it was starting to hurt, so I turned off the suction and found a thin piece of string, which I tied tightly around the base of her clit. I then released the suction above her clit and removed the tube.

"It's enormous!" exclaimed Skyla, reaching down to feel her huge clit. "It's almost as big as your cock," she said, reaching for that appendage, which was semi-hard from arousal. "Your turn now," she told me.

"You'll have to keep a note of the time," I advised, "Don't want to kill your clit."

"That would be a disaster, probably the sort of thing that happened in your nightmares."

"Yes, it would have been, except I didn't know what a clit was back then."

I sat in a reclining chair, legs apart, as Skyla slid the plastic tube down my semi-hard cock, then connected the suction tube and grinned up at me.

"Ready?" she asked

I nodded in reply. Shortly after she turned on the pump I began to feel my cock engorging, watching as it swelled to fill the plastic tube. Skyla turned it off when there was no more space inside, then tied it off with a piece of string before releasing the suction and sliding the tube off. She handled my cock gently, sliding her hand over its lubed surface.

"It's really only a little bigger than normal, but feels harder. Can we try it?"

"Of course, sweetheart, why waste a hard cock?" I replied.

She straddled me and slid my cock into her sopping cunt, easily taking it fully inside her until her engorged clit pressed hard against me. Then she began moving back and forth, stimulating both our engorged and sensitive organs. She rapidly began grunting in time with her thrusts, obviously very aroused by the stimulation her clit was receiving. Having cum several times recently, I enjoyed the sensations, feeling the arousal without feeling the need to cum. Not so Skyla; she sped up her movements, thrusting her hips back and forth, grinding her pussy against me as hard as she could, her head tilted backwards, eyes closed, totally engrossed in the sensations coursing through her body. After a few more thrusts, she let out a scream, thrust hard against me and her body began shaking and trembling uncontrollably as her intense orgasm carried her away to who knows where.

It was several minutes before Skyla relaxed, her breathing slowed, she opened her eyes and smiled at me, then hugged me close, her hard nipples pressing into my chest. After a few more minutes she was able to speak.

"That was amazing," she said, "Absolutely unbelievable. It would have to be the most intense orgasm ever. Thank you, darling, we will have to do that again soon. How was it for you?"

I told her that it was amazing watching her, but that I hadn't cum, probably due to the number of cums I'd had recently. "Must be out of ammo," I said with a grin.

Skyla looked quickly at the clock. "I need you to untie my clit, darling; I wouldn't want that to be my last orgasm ever."

She lifted off me and I untied the cord around the base of her clit, allowing blood circulation to resume, while she untied the cord around my cock. She caressed my softening cock lovingly.

"I want to use a larger tube on your cock and see just how big we can get him," she said, "I feel like I want my cunt to be stretched to its limit."

"Hmmm, maybe, possibly likely to damage my cock. May be better to just use the tube itself in your cunt and see how that feels," I replied cautiously.

We relaxed for the next little while, each caressing the slowly deflating organs of the other as we kissed and cuddled, Skyla recovering from her massive orgasm. After a while she turned towards me.

"I want to try something with you," she said, "Would you let me punish your balls?"

"Within reason, yes, sweetheart."

"Good. Do you have a short plank of wood a couple of inches wide?"

"Yes, I'm sure there's something like that in the garage. Why?"

"You'll find out. I also need some of that cord as well."

We returned to the garage and found a suitable piece of timber and a few other things which she selected, then we returned to the lounge. She placed one end of the timber on the edge of the table and the other end on the seat of a chair, with the smoothest side of the timer upwards. Then she turned to me.

"Right, that should do, now, I want you to stand up with your legs wide apart."

I spread my legs and she tied some cord around my waist, then used an end of the cord to tie around my cock, pulling it tight so my cock pointed upwards. She then tied another loop of cord tightly around my balls and passed the end between my legs, pulling it tightly upwards between my ass cheeks and looping it over my waist cord. She then pulled it tight, forcing my trapped balls between my legs. She held the cord tightly and caressed my balls, pulling them backwards, gradually stretching my scrotum until my balls were directly between my thighs. She then tied off the cord and stood back to admire her handiwork.

"How's that feel?" she asked.

"Reasonable. My balls are pulled tightly and that's causing a little pain, but otherwise all good," I replied.

"Great. Try walking."

I did, and found that my upper thighs squeezed my balls with each step. It was certainly endurable, but not comfortable, but I guessed she was not seeking my comfort.

"Do you want to eat my pussy?" she asked.

"Silly question," I replied, "I always want to eat your pussy. Especially as your clit is still so large and exposed."

"Then please come and eat my pussy, but you must straddle the board in order to do so."

She stepped over to the table, hoisted herself so she was sitting on the table, then positioned herself so that her wide-open pussy was above the end of the bard where it rested on the table. Clearly she wanted me to straddle the board and move towards her, but I quickly realized that would require me to squash my balls between my body and the timber. I thought the least I could do would be to try.

I straddled the timber at the chair end, the timber there being a couple of inches below my balls, then began moving forwards until the timber just touched my trapped balls. I reached my body forwards but was unable to reach her pussy. I eased myself forwards on the timber, feeling the pressure increasing in my balls as they started to squash. I tried again; still at least a foot short. I placed my hands on the beam in front of me and took my weight on my hands and tips of my toes, allowing me to move forwards a few inches. I reached my body forwards, but found that I still could not reach her, especially with my hands on the board in front of me. I moved my hands off the board, taking more of my weight on my toes and, inevitably, on my balls. I felt a lance of pain through my crotch and abdomen, but leant forward nonetheless, putting more weight on my balls and feeling agony through my body. I screamed and quickly moved backwards to a less painful position.

1...456789