Cathy and Karate - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca and Zac got on really well because of their shared love of Pokémon. Go figure... I nodded "Sounds good. Particularly closer to tournaments. I need all the practice I can get."

Cath gave me a sly grin and started walking back to the kitchen "Yes you do. Well, I'll have to make sure I dress appropriately then. I normally train naked..."

"Oh shit! Cathy, did you have to say that?" I groaned to myself. My hard-on had calmed down, but it instantly came back and I knew I was going to have a large damp patch on my pants. And I was supposed to go back to the office.

We took our coffee back to the lounge room and sat down. Cathy asked if I really had time for this.

I shrugged and said that family and friends in real need are more important to me than work.

She beamed. "Thanks. I don't have a lot of friends around here anymore. Do you want me to go on?"

"Sure," I said. I wanted to know where the seven guys came into the scene. It was like a porn movie was playing in my head. I reminded myself that this was a friend who was baring her soul to me, so settle down...

"Ok," Cath said "So Damo was fingering me and playing with my boobs in front of probably ten people at his party. I was pretty wasted."

=====

Cath looked down in disbelief at the finger sliding in and out of her. She reached down with both hands to open herself wider to see better. Damo took the opportunity to add another finger and started rubbing her inside front wall. Cath groaned and opened her legs even wider. The audience applauded. She could feel everyone's eyes looking at her pussy but she didn't care. She had been waiting for someone, anyone, to take an interest in her sexually and tonight was always going to be it. She didn't think Damo was particularly good looking, and he was a bit...

"Oh fuck!" she groaned. Damo had knelt on the ground and started licking her clit while keeping his fingers sliding in and out of her increasingly damp cunt. She had worked herself to an orgasm with different items since she was younger, but this was way better. The adrenaline that was starting to surge through her body also was starting to clear her head. Another fog was taking over from the alcohol though.

"Geez, you're tight. What's your name again?" Damo asked.

"Cathy. Oh, fuck that's good. Never had anyone do this to me." she groaned.

Damo stopped rubbing her "Sorry? What? Never? Are you a virgin?" he asked in disbelief. He spread her vagina open and looked inside. "Seriously?"

"Yes, please keep going Damien. I never thought this would feel so good." Cath replied breathlessly.

"Well, yes ma'am. I think you, as a virgin, should be fucked as well. What do you think people?" he asked the audience, which was gradually growing. A cheer went up. Damo had started ramming his fingers up Cath's cunt again. "Well, the crowd wants me to fuck you, Cathy. Do you want me to fuck you? It'll be a great birthday present for me. I've never had a virgin."

Cath looked down at him fingering her and rubbing her clit with his thumb. Between the alcohol and her longing for sex, all her self control had gone. "Fuck me Damo. I need to be fucked. I want to feel your dick inside me. Do it here. I don't care. Just do it."

He changed instantly. As soon as Cath asked him to fuck her, he became more aggressive with his hands and his attitude. "Well Cathy, you came here dressed like a school slut, you deserve to be treated like one. Go over to that table and lean over it face down now. And call me Sir! I'm going to teach you a lesson you won't forget." he sniggered.

"Yes Sir!" she instinctively replied and walked over towards the table. "Why did I say that?" she thought as Damien slapped her hard on the arse as she went by.

"That's a good slut. I'm going to own you now." He gave a short, hard laugh.

Cath didn't know what had happened, but she didn't really care. Part of her thought that she really wasn't acting normally. Another part said to shut up and enjoy. She leaned over the table with her legs apart, with every part of her body on view.

Apparently, that wasn't good enough for Damo. He slapped both arse cheeks hard. "Grab your bum cheeks and spread them. Everyone wants to see my new favourite whore's arsehole and cunt."

She did as he asked. He shoved his thumb up her anus, and two middle fingers up her vagina. He roughly slid them in and out of her, slapping her arse with his free hand. Cathy moaned with the unusual feelings it was giving her. "You're going to be a great fuck and a better bowling ball." laughed Damien. "Damn you're wet. You really want this, don't you slut Cathy? Tell me what you want me to do!"

"I really want this. I want you to fuck me Sir." moaned Cath.

"Say please. You want to be a bad slutty schoolgirl?" ordered Damo.

"Please fuck me, Sir. I really want to be a bad slutty whore for you." Cathy quietly whispered.

=====

Cathy stood up and stretched. "I'm going into too much detail, aren't I?" she asked.

"Ummm, you're painting a pretty vivid picture," I replied. "It's probably a bit late now, but are you sure you want to give me this level of detail?"

Cathy looked at me with a faint smile on her face and shrugged, "I never thought I'd tell anybody any of this, but you're someone I just trust. I haven't met a lot of people I can talk to about this, so I'm grateful for you just listening and not judging my past." She shrugged again "As for the details, I'm a feature writer. It's a habit. I can tone it down if you want."

I took a deep breath and said "Ok, well, tell me however you want. As your friend, and in the spirit of sharing intimate things I have to tell you that I have this huge erection that doesn't want to go away. My penis is loving the story, but my head knows how hard this must be for you to tell."

Cathy looked at my damp crotch with an amused expression on her face. "Sorry, can I get you anything? Maybe some paper towel?"

I nodded "No need to be sorry. It's my dick that's misbehaving. Some towel might be a good idea though."

Cathy went off to the kitchen while I tried to get my dick to behave. I wasn't successful. I was feeling really weird about this whole thing, but it was too late not to hear more. And I wanted to hear more. Cath came back and handed me the paper towel. I took it, turned around and stuffed it down my pants over my leaking dick.

Cath started talking again, but she was pacing back and forth. I sat down. "Geez, I was an idiot. A genuine desperate, lonely, sex-starved idiot. What was I thinking? I hoped someone would notice me, but having that sleazy bastard fuck me... It makes me so angry thinking about it now. Particularly since I found..." She sat down but didn't finish that sentence. "Before the party, I wanted to lose my virginity but not bent over a table in front of a bunch of leering slobs. There were only his friends around. Everyone from Uni had left for another party." She looked out the window. "After that drink, I was happy to spread my cheeks for everyone to view my privates, as long as I was going to be fucked. Damo didn't let anyone else touch me then. I was his prize. His mates all came up for a close look of my vagina with his fingers fucking me. I know there are pics of it all out there, but what can I do now? I have to own my mistakes." She sighed. "Anyway, so I was his bowling ball."

=====

Damien continued to ram his fingers into Cathy's holes. He slapped her arse and invited the audience up to view her bits. She didn't care. It felt good to have someone play with her cunt. He seemed to know the right spots to hit to get a reaction from her body. She bit her bottom lip as he found all her sensitive spots. She couldn't believe how nice it felt having someone play with her. Damo pulled his fingers out and wiped them on her skirt. "Right slut Cathy, time for you to be fucked for the first time. I don't believe that. That's awesome! How old are you? Twenty-two, three? And still a virgin!"

Cath said she was 22. Sir.

"Well, my virgin whore, meet my dick." He kicked her feet sideways to open her up more, flicked up her skirt and...

Cathy felt nothing. Well, not quite nothing. She didn't really know what to expect but she thought it should be better than his fingers. Damo's hands were on her hips, and he was slapping his pelvis against her arse, but.... She didn't say anything. Concentrating on the feelings in her vagina, she did feel him sliding in and out. It was not what she had expected. She wasn't sure if it was the booze numbing her bits or what, so she just relaxed and let Damo go.

"How are you slut?" Damo asked.

"Very good, Sir," she answered sullenly.

Damien laughed. "I'm going to cum soon and I'm going to launch it all over your arse."

"Thank you, Sir." Cath had watched enough crappy porn on girls nights to figure out that's what he probably wanted to hear. She sighed. "This is really disappointing." Cathy thought.

Damo grunted and Cath felt him pull away. Something warm and sticky landed on her bum and legs. "Well Cathy, you are now officially fucked. Congrats." Damo announced to applause from the onlookers, and he gave her arse another hit.

Cathy stretched up and looked around. Damien had already packed his gear away. That also was disappointing. She wanted to see her first fucker close up.

"Time to go, my new favourite non-virgin whore. I have to be on a plane in six hours. Back to work." Damien explained that he was a welder on an oil rig, and worked four weeks on, two weeks off. He gave her a peck on the cheek, squeezed her boobs, smacked her arse again, pointed her to the door and told her he would see her when he came back. Be ready, he said.

Cathy collected her jacket and handbag on the way out and was left standing outside Damien's house wondering what the fuck had just happened. She looked at her phone. It was about 3 am. The only taxis around at this time were driven by lecherous old men who spent more time looking in the mirror than the road. She'd had enough of that sort of attention for the night. She decided to walk back to her dorm. The fresh early summer air would do her good, and it was only about a mile. Cath was glad she was wearing the hightops not heels though. She looked around, and not seeing anyone, quickly took off her shirt and put on her jacket. She used the shirt to wipe Damien's semen off her and stuffed the shirt into a nearby bin. It was pretty much ruined anyway after his efforts. Her head had cleared a fair bit so she tried to contemplate what had happened on the walk home. It made her head hurt again.

Monday, Cathy was dreading going to class. The early night antics of dancing and drinking were fine. That was fun. Flashing her tits and lower bits was part of the night's plan, but she wasn't proud of the fuck. Having sex was on the wishlist but not like that. She really hoped that nobody she knew had been watching. After a week it appeared that no one had been a spectator to that part of the night. Well, no-one mentioned anything directly to her. A few classmates that never said much to her previously came up and had a chat. She was invited to a couple more parties and asked if she would wear the same outfit. She laughed and replied no, it was too much effort. A couple of the guys that approached her were really cute. "Where were you three years ago?" she thought.

She spent a long time thinking about the night with Damien. What he said, what he did, how she reacted, how everyone else reacted... Cath had jotted everything down in a journal and treated it like research for an article. She didn't really know anything about her first fuck, so she started to investigate his background. Damien actually was a welder on an offshore oil rig. He started as an apprentice with his dad and made a shit load of money. His parents had retired and spent their time travelling around the country in a huge motorhome, leaving Damo to live in their house when he was off the rig. He held a lot of parties, and they were pretty popular because he threw a lot of cash at them. He thought any excuse to get pissed was a good one. He thought he was a "Ladies Man", and seemed to have a knack for zeroing in on women who were like Cathy - a bit lonely and desperate. And that was about it.

Initially, she was stewing inside about the way he tossed her out of the house after sex, but after a month she had rationalised his behaviour to the fact he had to leave for work later that morning. Cath tried to find out who his previous conquests were, but her heart wasn't in it. She didn't really want to know.

=====

"I wish I'd dug just a little bit deeper now. Some days I swing from 'He spiked my drink and he raped me' to 'I deserved it. I wanted him to fuck me. I told him to do it.' I still really don't know for sure where the truth lies. I guess it's somewhere in the middle." Cathy stood up and walked to the window and looked at a clock on the sideboard. "Crap, I'm going to have to go and pick up Zac from school soon." She turned to me beaming "Thank you so much. You've no idea how much better I feel. I'd like to tell you the rest soon if you want me to?"

I stood up awkwardly and stepped over to her. I reached out and squeezed her hands gently. "That's a hell of a story. I don't know what to say. Of course, I'll listen to the rest if you want me to."

She squeezed my hands back. I was trying not to imagine what lay under those loose clothes by focusing very hard on her face. "I'm never far away. Just give me a time," she replied. She had no problem looking at my crotch. "Umm, if you want to tidy up - down the hall. Second on the right."

I looked down to see a definite wet patch growing on my chinos. They were navy, but it still was pretty obvious what was happening. "Yep. That might be a good idea." and went down to her bathroom. I still had a raging hard-on. Watching porn is one thing, but having someone describe their experiences in such detail was mind-blowing. I went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I knew I had been seriously leaky. I took off my pants and underwear and removed the paper towel around my dick. It had tried hard but failed to stem the steady flow of pre-cum. I looked around for a washcloth to clean up with. I didn't see one but I spied her dirty clothes hamper in a corner. With one hand trying to stop any dribbles I opened the lid. Right on top was one of Cathy's bras and a pair of her underpants. A red thong to be precise. The bra looked to be a sports one like I had caught a glimpse of at training and it just called to me. I'm unashamedly a boob man, so with a guilty look at the door I reached down and picked up the bra. Cath is a 40B apparently. Solid woman. I held it to my nose and took a deep breath. It smelt wonderful. There was a hint of sweat, a bit of fragrance, but mostly the smell of Cathy's natural scent. I inhaled deeply again. Beautiful.

I looked around and saw a hairdryer near the sink. A random thought was unconsciously forming in my mind. I dropped the bra and used a dirty t-shirt to sponge my pants and undies clean-ish. I hung them on a chair and tried to aim the hairdryer at them. I turned it on high. I retrieved the thong out of the basket and looked closely at it. It was tiny. It smelled a bit different to the bra - no perfume, but had the natural undertones of Cath. I started to use it to clean my cock. Well, that's what I told myself, but I knew I was really just wanking myself with her underwear. I picked up the bra, put it to my face and closed my eyes. My hand slowly stroked my dick back and forth in her thong. Images of her talk floated through my head. The scent of her caressed my nose. My hand moved faster. The hairdryer sounded like a hurricane. I was drowning in lust. I tried to get more of her smell into me. I opened my mouth and inhaled with a bra cup over my mouth and nose like it was a respirator. The flash of red thong looked like Cathy's pink pussy to my slightly crazed mind. I grunted and sperm sailed into the sink.

I shuffled closer to the sink and let everything drip down. I shook my head and looked in the mirror. "You crazy... What was that about?" I squeezed myself empty and washed my cum off the sink and surrounds. I took one last sniff of her bra and tossed it, the thong, and the t-shirt back in the hamper. My pants were nearly dry so I turned off the hairdryer and got dressed. I went back to the lounge room.

Cathy asked if I was ok, as I'd been gone a while and she thought I'd got lost.

I laughed nervously. "No, things were a bit... Well, messy. I had to use a t-shirt I found in your clothes basket to clean up. I couldn't find a washcloth."

She smiled a nice, big room-filling smile "That's ok. I'll toss everything in the washer later."

We walked to the door. Cathy gave me a huge hug and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you. I feel the best I've been for years. I didn't realise how much this has crushed me until now."

I kept the hug going. "My pleasure. I'll organise another day for next week?"

"Sure. I'll make some cookies." Cath said.

After Cath had picked up Zac from school, she took the clothes basket to the laundry. She looked at the dirty t-shirt, shrugged, and tossed it into the machine. She picked up the thong and felt something damp on it. Cath looked closely at the material and rubbed her fingers over the damp areas. It was sticky. She licked her fingers and sniffed the material. That wasn't her. She smiled. "You old dog. I wondered why you were taking so long." She put the thong into her pocket and patted it. "Maybe I'll use you later as well."

A couple of nights later we met at the dojo. Cathy looked happier than anyone had seen before. The change in her was really that noticeable. I felt pretty good that I helped her out, but I still felt a bit odd about listening to her story. We went through the bow in, and some basic exercises. As a tournament was coming up, next was light contact sparring. I was teamed against Cath, like normal. We faced off, bowed, and the instructor called "Fight!" Cath's right arm shot out straight and hammered into my shoulder. It didn't hurt but after months of not wanting to hit anyone, having her hit me was a real shock. "Guard up!" she grinned and kicked me under the ribs with a well-placed roundhouse kick. I smiled back, blocked another punch, and landed one of mine in her solar plexus. We continued for the two minute round, trading blows and trying to outmanoeuvre each other. After the bout, we were puffing like steam trains. We bowed to each other and as we shook hands Cathy whispered in my ear "I'm wearing that red thong for luck..." I looked blankly at her and then went "Ohhh. Okay...." I'm a bit slow at times.

Work owed me some time off for good behaviour, so I arranged with Cathy to go around to her house for a day. After the last session, I thought I might need it all. I also had a change of underwear in the car. Just in case.

I knocked on her door. I was thinking about what happened last time, what happened at karate, and her general happiness. Cathy opened the door and gave me a big hug. She had really become a hugger in the week. I didn't mind but it had scared a few people. She's a big girl, and it's like grappling with a sweet smelling bear. "Come in. I have cookies. And coffee. Always have coffee."

I sniffed the air and I smelled gingerbread. "I love gingerbread. How did you know that?" I asked.

"Bec told me," she replied. Seeing the shocked look on my face she hurriedly continued, "No, not recently. Last Christmas. I was going to bake cookies for everyone in the Dojo and I asked her then."

I breathed a sigh of relief. Bec didn't mind me helping Cath sort things out as she had become a friend of both of us. Coffee in the park was one thing though, but this would be very hard to explain. Mind you, Bec and I have had our own unusual incidents over the years, so maybe I was being too cautious.

123456...8