Cathy and Karate - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We faced each other as if we were in the Dojo. Fists in front, waist high. Feet slightly apart. Cath looked at me for what seemed like forever. I was feeling a touch embarrassed. The karate gi hid a lot of fat, but that was now out in the air for examination. Oh, and my dick was waving gently in the breeze.

Amazon Cathy smiled. "For an old fart, you look pretty good. I think you've lost a few pounds."

I smiled back. "Thanks for noticing. You don't need to lose anything. You look great." I looked at her face with great difficulty. "So Senpai Cathy, since this is your training session, where do you want to start?"

"Miss the bow-in, but start the warm up. Ok?" She asked.

"Yes Senpai," I replied. We went through the initial joint warm-up routine facing each other. Toes, ankles, knees, arms, shoulders, neck, hips. That was challenging watching Cathy's mound swing towards me, then circle away.

"Ok. Thirty star jumps. Think you can keep your mind on the job and not stare at my boobies?" ordered Cath.

"Sure." I lied. "As long as you stop looking at my penis."

She giggled and blushed again, then started counting. "Ichi, ni, san, shi..."

We both did terribly not looking at each other's bits. Cathy was watching my hard dick wave at her, and I was watching her tits move in time with her jumps. They were pretty firm. There wasn't a lot of movement, confirming my earlier squeeze. I was fascinated by her nipples doing little jumps of their own as everything else moved up and down.

"Right. Twenty pushups," said Cath.

"Yes, but I hope you don't have ants in the grass. If I get bitten...." I said.

Cath finished "I'll rub some bite cream on it and kiss it better."

"Oooo, naughty," I answered. "So if your boobies get a bite. From an ant... You want me to do the same?"

"Yes please. That would be great. I have SO much trouble rubbing cream onto my tits." She gave me a huge cheeky grin. "Ok, down. Ichi, ni,...."

It was hard trying to watch each other as we did pushups. Cathy could drop right down so her nipples just brushed the grass. Me - it felt like my lower body was balancing on my cock. We finished and sat up facing each other.

"Damn. No ants?" Cathy asked.

"Nope. Same with you?" I stared hard at her boobs.

"Bite free." She replied while lifting them up so I could see underneath. Not that it was really necessary, but I appreciated the thought. We sat looking at each other for a bit, then Cath said "Ok. Last thing. Twenty partner sit-ups."

We moved closer to each other and I hooked my feet behind her ankles. We crossed our arms over our chests, and Cath started counting. Her feet were on the outside of mine, so the effect was her inner pinkness shone when she dropped back to the ground. It was fascinating watching her little clam open and close as she moved. It really was an enjoyable session.

We finished and sat up with our arms wrapped around our knees. We were both panting from the exertion. Cathy unhooked her ankles and spread her legs wider giving me a wonderful vista of her lower body. Her perfectly smooth, shaved mound, chewable labia, little pink pearl, and a small, dark hole to her vagina was presented for me to admire. It took a lot of restraint not to just lean forward and dive headfirst into her lap.

For her part, Cathy was looking intently at my penis. It was rock hard and aimed like a howitzer at her stomach. My soldiers had it loaded and it was ready to fire at the slightest provocation. She leaned forward to get a closer look, then looked up at my face. "You may find this hard to believe, but yours is the first live adult penis I've ever seen." She sighed. "I'd really like to do some fun things with it, but that's a step too much. Bec's my friend, and I really don't want to upset that by going too far. This is fun though. I didn't know how you'd react to me dropping my dress."

I'd picked up a small twig that was beside me and was idly snapping bits off. I took aim with a broken bit and tossed it at her pussy. It hit her dead in line with her crack, but a bit higher than I wanted. "Damn. Too high." I said. She giggled. I flicked my willy with the back of my hand. It waved up and down a couple of times, then resumed its guard over Cathy's assets. "I'm glad you like the look of this old thing. It's getting a bit worn out and doesn't get out much anymore. Takes a bit to start up nowadays, but it gets the job done once it fires up. Seriously though, you should have a chat to Bec. She's very understanding about personal things, and a good listener. I've had to give her a broad, non-specific overview of why I'm spending so much time with you, and she's happy with that. Being naked might be hard to explain though."

Cathy looked relieved. "That's good to know. I might just do that." She leaned forward and spread her legs more. Her hole opened up even wider. I stared at her deep, inviting cave. "There's one last thing I have to do before we grab some lunch, and I'd like you to watch. If you don't mind?"

She ran her hands lightly over her breasts and pinched her nipples. One hand gently slid down her front, and down her inner thighs. It retreated back to her clit and gently started rubbing. The other hand remained on her boobs, squeezing each one more forcefully. She was concentrating on my penis but occasionally looked up to see my reaction. I gave her a cheesy grin and two thumbs up, which got a laugh. Her hand that was up high, went low and Cath slid a finger inside herself.

"I don't mind watching you at all. Very nice work. Do you mind if I do my thing over here?" I asked.

Cathy smiled broadly and shook her head. "Please. I'd like to watch how you work it."

"Alright, boys. You heard the lady. You need to put on a good show. Annnnd ACTION!!!" I barked while gripping my dick and waving it in her direction.

"Stop it!" Cathy laughed, "You're making me lose focus and I'll have to start over."

"Sorry ma'am, we'll proceed in an orderly manner," I replied, and started stroking my cock. I leaned forward and dribbled on it to help lubricate my hand. I was watching Cathy masturbate with two fingers inside and rapidly rubbing her clit up and down. Sitting outside on the grass naked, watching a lovely woman take care of herself was a very pleasant way to spend a summer afternoon. I was happy there were no ants to disrupt the day...

I settled into my favourite up and back motion, with a quarter twist at the top. Cath had closed her eyes, and her breathing was becoming a bit ragged. I reached across the gap between us with my foot and lightly rubbed her inner thigh with my big toe. She opened her eyes, smiled, and asked for me to move it a bit more to the centre. She withdrew her fingers, and taking the hint, I slid my toe into the gap. It didn't go in very far but it did have the desired effect. Cath gasped, grunted, and exhaled loudly. Her clit fingers which had sped up dramatically slowed to a gentle tickle.

"Thank you. I just needed that push. I'm glad you have short toenails." she said breathlessly. She leaned back but pushed herself further onto my toe, then wiggled her butt.

I wiggled my toe inside her, then pulled it out wishing it was something else making that move. "Would you like me to finish? I really don't want to go inside like this. It'll stay up the rest of the day if I don't."

"Please do. I'd love to see it spray. Anything I can do to help?" she asked.

"Just stay right where you are. This won't take long." I started working myself again. Cathy had moved a bit closer and sat crossed legged. One hand went down and opened herself up for me to watch, and she moved one foot under my balls and let her toes rub against them. I started moving hard, stopping every now and then to get a bit more lubrication. Cath noticed this and dribbled into her palm, leaned forward and poured it over my dick. That did it. Three strokes later the soldiers pulled the trigger and my howitzer fired its load of sperm in a high arc towards Cathy. I hit her just below her belly button.

She wiped her fingers through my load and looked at it. "Impressive shot. It certainly works well for an antique." She wiped her hand on the grass. "I would have preferred not to be hit, but it was worth it. That looked amazing. It was like your stuff was coming at me in slow motion." She hesitantly licked the remains on her fingers. "Hmph. Interesting taste. Do all guys stuff taste the same?"

I had stood up to find her something to clean up with, and came back with some paper napkins from the coffee tray. I handed one to her and said, "Well, I can't say from experience, but I guess there are differences. I do know from experience vaginas taste different. Depends on a lot of things I guess."

Cath stood up and wiped me off her tummy. "Yeah, diet, health, hydration would all come into it I suppose. I can see why people like giving head. It'd be an acquired taste like nothing else." She reached around me and drew me in for a big hug, and kissed me on the forehead. "Thanks again for being a friend. I've been wondering if I was really unattractive or what the problem was with guys and myself."

I hugged her back. I'd hugged her at karate, but that was different from this wonderful experience. There, she had to break out of my hold and throw me to the ground, then stomp on me. I was barely able to reach around her. This was much more pleasant. With our bodies pressed hard together, I truly realised how tall Cathy was. I leaned to the side and kissed her on the cheek. Still holding her around her waist, I bent back a bit and looked up at her. "How tall ARE you?"

Cathy looked at me with an odd expression. "Six - one... Really? You're hugging a gorgeous woman and you want to know how tall I am? Are you mad?"

"Must be." I sheepishly replied. I hugged her tightly with the side of my head against her shoulder. I inhaled the warm smell of her workouts - the exercising of her limbs, and the exercising of her sex. I moved slightly and felt her hard nipples rub against my chest. I desperately wanted to do more with her. Kiss her all over, gently run my fingers all over her smooth, supple body, and slowly slide myself into her. I took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. "I really like you Cath. You are a wonderful, great looking and fun woman. I could hold you like this forever."

Cathy scratched my back gently from the base of my neck down to my bum. I shivered involuntarily. "I could as well. This is what I thought my first time was going to be like. A great guy holding me, beautiful scenery, me really horny." She sighed, a deep, deep sigh of resignation. "And the great guy who wants to fuck me is a married old fart who can't punch his way out of a wet paper bag..."

I looked at her in surprise.

"Sorry Tom. That came out wrong. A little bit of bitterness got me." She hugged me tightly and started to cry. "I'm so sorry. Sometimes I get so lonely I just ache all over." She sniffed and looked up at the sky. "Believe it or not, the last year has been the best I've had for ages. The club. You. Rebecca. You. Here. Just listening. Just watching."

I gently took her glasses off and wiped the tears from her eyes, then smiled at her. "Come here." I reached behind her head and drew her face down to mine and gave her a long kiss on the lips. It wasn't a passionate kiss, more like an "It's going to be alright..." one. She broke off and buried her face in my shoulder, quietly sobbing. I placed my arms back around her and just gently rocked from side to side. I murmured quietly into her ear, "Shhh, it's going to be ok. Just relax, and let it all go." We stood like that for probably five minutes then Cathy stretched up, still holding me tight.

She wiped her eyes and looked at me with a small, embarrassed smile. "Sorry. I don't know what happened there. I was feeling fine, then a huge wave of emotion crashed over me." She sniffed, ruffled my hair and said "Ok. Mac and cheese for lunch?"

I squeezed her bum cheek and said that sounded great, then gave her glasses back. Cathy let me go and walked back to the house, not stopping to pick up her clothes. I watched her walk, hips gently rocking as she moved. She was so fluid and graceful in her movements, like watching a panther moving through the jungle. She stopped, put her hands on her tilted hips and looked over her shoulder at me. "Coming?"

"Yep. Just admiring the view from here." I looked her up and down, nodded, and gave an approving wolf whistle.

Cath beamed and bent forward spreading her cheeks wide, letting the sun shine on her holes. She gave her spread bum a wiggle, then resumed her walk inside.

I ran and caught up with her, slipping my arm around her naked waist. "Feel a bit better?"

"Yep. Hungry now." She put her arm around my waist and we walked inside.

Inside the kitchen I leaned against a wall and just watched while Cathy busied herself getting lunch ready, humming to herself. I looked carefully at her and thought about my niece, Sammy. She was getting on to be about the same height as Cath, and Sam was only a few years younger than Cathy when Damo fucked her. I shuddered. Sam was always much taller than her friends and hadn't had any luck with boys her age because of her height. Thinking about Sam in the same situation as Cathy made my skin crawl. I was glad she had found a boyfriend. I may have been Sammy's first sexual partner but having Joe in her life, even if it was only for a short time, would hopefully mean she wouldn't feel the loneliness Cath had felt for so long.

After lunch, we went back outside to the seat. Cathy leaned against me and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek. "Sorry about my brain snap. I really don't know what came over me."

I gave her a gentle squeeze on her naked thigh. It was starting to feel normal sitting together au naturel, just two friends having a chat in the sun. The urge I had to lay Cathy down in the grass and slide deep into her crevice had subsided to a manageable level. "No worries. You okay to continue?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yep. I feel fine." She reached over and gave my dick a squeeze, just for the hell of it I guess. "He seems to be a bit calmer. So, Damien and I were at the pool. I was hurting a bit after my killer whale impersonation, but I did a few more laps so Damo could get his photos. He's actually pretty good. Shame he's such a complete arsehole."

=====

They finished the shoot, and Cathy got out of the pool. She wrapped a towel around herself and wandered over to the table where Damo had set up a laptop. He'd transferred the camera memory card to the laptop and was waiting for the shots to finish downloading. He turned and smiled at Cathy. "That was fantastic. I think I got some great photos but if you can wait, I'd like to process the best shots before you see them." He opened up one file and turned the screen towards Cathy. It was a shot with most of her body out of the water, arms curled high ready to cut back into the pool. It was a traditional butterfly photo, but it was the first time a photographer had concentrated on her. She was impressed and felt a little bit proud.

"That's... a really good shot. I really like it. I'd like to see the rest as well. Can you do me a copy?" Cath asked.

"Sure can. And I can go one better. I've got a large colour printer at home that I can print up to poster size if you want." He shrugged. "Not much point having a photo if you can't display it properly. Tell you what. Have dinner with me tonight, come around to my house tomorrow afternoon after I've cleaned up the pics, and I'll print whatever you want."

Cath was starting to warm to Damien. There was still something niggling at the back of her head that said "Don't trust him!" but she figured she could trust him to a point. Just had to be careful. "Ok, it's a deal. What about dinner at the Mexican on Station St?"

"Sounds great. See you at 7." Damo packed up his gear and strolled out of the pool, leaving Cathy to mull over the morning. She looked up at the clock on the wall and panicked.

"Shit! I'm going to be late for class!" she thought as she grabbed her stuff and ran to the change room.

Dinner that night was really nice. Damo bought a couple of margaritas, and they toasted to a good morning. They then had a couple of Coronas and toasted killer whales. Then came a toast to penguins. Tasty penguins...

They talked about all sorts of completely random things. Cath thought Damien was actually good company when you got to know him, so she let her guard completely down and asked if he'd like a coffee at her dorm. He quickly agreed but said they'd better walk because he was pretty pissed. It wasn't far so Cathy didn't mind. It was a cool, clear night for a walk with someone who enjoyed her company. It was nice.

They walked into the dorm common area and went into the kitchen. Cathy put the kettle on and found two clean cups. "I hope instant's ok?" She handed a cup to Damien and walked to the communal lounge and found a seat. Damo followed her, looked around and chose a seat near her. He leaned over and started chatting to her. There were a few others watching a movie who looked curiously at the pair. Damo was pretty well known from his parties, but no one thought that he and Cathy would ever be seen together. Well, actually no one had thought they'd see Cath with anyone. It caused a bit of a stir.

After they'd finished their coffee Cath tapped Damo on his knee. "Come on. I can't think here." They dropped the cups in the kitchen, and Damo followed her to her room. He wasn't sure what she had in mind, but he sure liked where it could be heading.

Cathy opened her room door and waved him in. She propped the door open, then sat on her bed, tapping beside her. He sat down. She inched over a bit until they were touching. Cathy wasn't sure why she invited Damo back to her place. She was a bit tipsy but felt in control. Yes, he screwed her in a really humiliating way but the last couple of times together had been pretty fun. Maybe he was worth spending a bit more time with. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank for dinner. I had a fun day." He turned towards her, and she kissed him on the lips.

Damo was pleasantly surprised. He liked Cathy, which was odd for him. He usually just fucked and dumped girls he got pissed at his parties. After his last party, he really had no intention of seeing her again but there was something about her that he couldn't quite figure out. It worried him, but she was a freshly deflowered virgin and maybe he just wanted another go at her cunt.

He returned her kiss and slowly slid a hand behind her head. He pulled her in tightly and slid his other hand over her stomach, gently rubbing it with a circular motion. She sighed, and hesitantly licked Damo's lips. Cathy hadn't been sure if she wanted this, but her body was starting to saying yes. "Damn it!" she thought. "He's got something..."

Damo responded by opening his mouth slightly and meeting Cathy's tongue with his. He rubbed his fingers through her hair gently massaging her scalp. The other hand stroked her midriff from just below Cathy's boobs to just above her pubic area, going close but never quite touching her girly parts. Cathy let her tongue dive deeper into Damo and grabbed a handful of his hair. "Gotcha." Damien thought.

"Cathy and Damo sitting on a bed. Stop playing around and fuck her instead!" laughed a couple of students walking past Cath's door. Embarrassed, Cathy stood up and closed the door.

"Can you turn off the light as well? Adds a bit to the atmosphere," asked Damien.

"Sure. Can I get you anything first?" Cathy asked.

"Just you." Damo quietly replied. As well as photography, he liked fishing. He enjoyed working out what his prey should be attracted to, throwing out the right bait at the right time and waiting for a nibble, then slowly reeling in his catch without it realising that it had been hooked. His female conquests were exactly the same. This one was a bit different from the others, but he had her well and truly hooked. Now to finish her off.

123456...8