Cathy and Karate - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed Cathy to the lounge room. She was wearing a yellow light summer dress that finished just above her knees and cut fairly low at the front exposing her minimal cleavage. Her hair was plaited in a way that wasn't as severe on her face as the usual ponytail. It was the first time I had seen her wear anything besides a tracksuit or her karate gi. She looked good, and I told her that when we sat down.

She blushed, smiled and giggled. "Thank you. I haven't worn this in ages. Mum bought it for me just after Zac was born but I never really felt like wearing it. Until now." She smiled, leaned over towards me enough to give a glimpse of her boobs and patted my knee. "Stay here. I'll bring everything in."

Cathy stood up and walked towards the kitchen, her dress flicking backwards and forwards over her thighs. I watched her walk down the hall, and as she opened the kitchen door she was illuminated by sunshine. I could see the outline of her body through the dress. Nice gentle female curves... and then she was out of sight. I took a deep breath, then slowly exhaled. She did look good.

I was standing looking at some photos on a side table when Cathy came back. She put the tray with the coffee and biscuits down and walked across to where I was. Most of the photos were of her at swimming carnivals. It looked like Cath was never a little girl.

"Looks like you had a pretty successful swimming career." I commented, "Why'd you stop?"

She picked up one of the photos and looked closely at it. "I'd had enough. The getting up at stupid o'clock to train, the bullshit politics with the swimming clubs and federation, the expectations that I should look like a glamorous mermaid, the ridiculous travel just to fail, the... Oh, just everything. I regularly made it to the Nationals and did pretty well but I was never selected to go further. I just quit. My parents said they understood my decision, but I think they were disappointed in me. I was swimming competitively for about ten years, then nothing." She put the photo down with a thump and sat down in the chair.

Another painful memory from her past, I thought. I sat down and ventured another question "What was training about?"

She brightened up. "You looked worried. Did I scare you?"

"Oh yes. You've never laid a punch on me before, and that was a good one. I wasn't expecting it. That was a great fight." I remarked.

Cath beamed "Thanks. I really had fun. Umm, the thong... I wasn't really wearing the one you... Well, used." She hurriedly continued before I could say anything "And that's ok. I fully understand. I really do. I'm actually flattered that you find me attractive enough to masturbate with my underwear. I was just trying to distract you."

I laughed. She was right. I couldn't concentrate after she'd whispered in my ear. "Cathy," I said earnestly "don't put yourself down. You look fantastic the way you're dressed now. If I was twenty years younger and single, I'd like to think we'd be having a different conversation."

She blushed big time and it looked like it ran down to her toes. She smiled coyly at me. "Well, who's putting who down? Twenty years wouldn't be a deal breaker to me." We looked at each other for what seemed an eternity, and then I had to break the spell.

"Ok, right. From memory, you had sex with for the first time with Damien. He had you bent over a table at a party. You were really drunk, and possibly the drink was spiked. After he shot his load over your bum he bundled you out of the house quickly and you walked back to your dorm."

Cathy nodded and picked up the story.

=====

After about five weeks and no word from Damien, Cathy thought he just considered her another conquest and had moved on. She wasn't too unhappy about that. During her research, and from what she remembered, she figured he was about 5' 8", wiry build, and had a face like a ferret. Pointy nose, thin face, high forehead, wispy moustache. She didn't have particularly high standards, but he wasn't the sort of guy she was normally attracted to. Anyway, she was walking back to her room after class one Friday and saw Damo leaning on a pickup outside her dorm. He waved and walked towards her. Cathy looked around. There were other girls in the area, but it sure looked like he wanted to talk to her.

"Hi Cathy, how's it going?" he asked brightly.

"Umm, fine Damo. How are you?" she replied cautiously.

"Great. Look, I've been trying to find you since I got back but I didn't have your number. I want to apologise for the party. I was high on a new drug that's supposed to be undetectable on a work drug test and it really messes with your head. It's awesome!" He took a step towards her, and she took one back. He held up his hands. "That's fair. I want to make it up to you. Would you like dinner? My treat. Any restaurant and you meet me there."

Cath looked at him closely. It was the first time she really had the chance to examine him. He actually wasn't that unattractive, but he was short. Cathy was used to that. She considered the offer. Mac and cheese were on the menu for dinner, and the offer of a nice meal was tempting. She shrugged her shoulders. "Ok, Damo. How about the Italian place on High St. I'll meet you out front about 7."

"Fine, see you there," he answered. He jumped back in his truck and roared off.

Cathy frowned as she watched him go. This was an unexpected turn of events. She went inside.

Cathy sat in her room. She picked up her notes she made after the party and flicked through them. She tossed them back on the table. She drummed her fingers. "Ah hell!" Cathy mulled over what Damo had said. His apology seemed sincere. New drug to avoid a drug test? Seen that in swimming comps. Dinner? Well, a public place, good food, and a healthy serving of scepticism. Should be ok. She stood up and found a pair of jeans and a shirt. She glanced at her watch. A bit after 4. She went to the shared kitchen, made an instant coffee and sat in the communal lounge. The coffee was terrible, as usual. Cath chatted to other students for a while then went back to have a shower and get changed.

Damo was waiting out front of the restaurant. He smiled and put out his hand to shake. Cath looked at him, a bit surprised.

"No kissing on a first date," he remarked.

"That's a bit rich, after what happened at your party," Cath replied sarcastically.

"And I'm sorry. Shall we go in?" Damo was trying to be nice. Cath wasn't buying the act though.

Damo had booked a table near the window. They sat down and ordered drinks, Damien a beer and Cath soda water. She wanted to make sure she stayed focused. Drinks came, and then the meal. Damien talked. He talked about all sorts of boring things, but mostly about welding.

Cathy was sure he would never get a girl normally because he was so dull. She was staring at her pasta when he started talking about his hobby, photography. She looked up in surprise. He was going on about how he was working really odd shifts compared to other rigs because of the site location, and he needed something to stop himself going crazy. He bought some decent camera gear and spent his downtime learning how to use it properly.

He handed over his phone and she flicked through the gallery. There were some really good shots. There were shots of the rig, a few of wildlife, and some of the workers. Cath was impressed by one series of photos taken at water level looking up at the rig. "How did you get those?" she asked. Damo said that the rig manager let them drop a lifeboat if it was calm so they could swim in the ocean. It wasn't really allowed, but it was called "Emergency Practice". He took the shots while swimming back to the rig.

Cathy was impressed, not only because of the photos quality but swimming in the middle of the ocean. She told him this, and remarked that she had really wanted to do competitive ocean swimming, but only got to do pool work.

Damo was intrigued. "So you like swimming?"

Cathy admitted to being a competitive swimmer, and she'd stopped when she came to Uni. Not quite true, but a reasonable explanation.

Damo got excited "Wow, that's great. I love water sports, but I'm no good at them. Do you still have your swimmers? I'd really like to take some action shots of you in the pool."

Cath considered his request. She hadn't been in the pool for nearly a year and she really missed it. "Ok. Tomorrow morning. Seven a.m. at the uni pool. One hour. I've got classes."

Damien looked at Cath with a bit of a smile on his face, then went back to his meal. They finished their meal in relative silence. Cathy thanked Damo for the meal and walked back to her room. He had offered her a lift, but she still didn't know if she could trust him. Anyway, she needed to think. Things were getting complicated in her head.

Cathy went into her room and sat on her bed and tried to think. He fucked her. He bent her over a table and fucked her. In front of a crowd. But she let him. Sure, alcohol was involved, maybe something else but at the basic level she wanted someone to ravage her. She sighed and stood up. Maybe getting back into swimming would help clear her head of Damien thoughts. She pulled out her swimsuit from the bottom drawer of her dresser and then went to the dorm bathroom.

Cath didn't have a large mirror in her room but she wanted to see how she looked. She stripped and stood in front of a full-length mirror. Cathy was never really worried about her looks, not like some other girls she competed against. She always thought she looked like a brick with legs, so even thinking about her looks now was a bit odd. She pinched her midriff and nodded. Not a lot of fat. More than when she was swimming, but not too bad. She tried to keep in reasonable shape with light gym work and walking everywhere.

Cath pulled on the black one-piece swimsuit. It was tight, but with a bit of stretching it settled down. She looked in the mirror again. The high cut for her legs plus the little bit of padding around her middle had given her a really obvious camel toe. She slipped her fingers under the material to try and re-adjust it out of her crack, but it kept crawling back. She shrugged it off. It was an occupational hazard for a female swimmer. Pervy male photographers loved it. She changed back into her normal clothes and went back to her room for an early night.

Cathy was at the pool at 5.30 a.m. There were a few committed people who looked curiously at the newcomer. She nodded towards them and went to the locker room. She got changed and walked to the starting blocks. In her mind, she was back to her last competition. She stood on the block, adjusted her goggles, and dove into the water. It felt wonderful. She loved the feeling of the water gliding over her skin, and how its coolness immediately made her feel better. She had to admit, she loved swimming but hated competition. She broke the surface halfway along the pool and settled into an easy freestyle stroke. It wasn't her favourite, but it was an easy, relaxing warm-up. She spent an hour running through her old training warm-up routines, then started some butterfly. Cath loved this stroke. It was difficult to master as it needed good strength and stamina. Cathy had both to spare.

Cath saw Damo arrive and pointed to the shallow end. She swam to meet him. "Right," she said. "Get your camera ready and stay put. I'm doing two laps of butterfly and then we can talk about what other photos you want." Damo nodded and grabbed his camera out. Cathy started back using her competition level stroke. Damn, it felt good. She smiled to herself. She had a trick she wanted to show off and hoped Damien caught it.

She started to build momentum, arms whirling, legs kicking in sync, body arching out of the water, just skating along the surface like a surfer on a wave before plunging under like a dolphin. She turned at the end and lifted her effort further. What she was planning was an all or nothing shot. Her focus moved to sensing the pool rather than looking at where she was. She was closing in to the end near Damien.

+++

Damo watched her swim away. He shook his head. Anybody that could make the butterfly look easy had his admiration. He started to take photos of Cathy swimming. He wanted to move to the side, but she was very clear that he was to stay put. She turned and started back towards him, her body nearly completely out of the water. He noticed her tits, which he thought were a bit on the small side, were practically invisible in her swimsuit. He focused on her coming towards him. When she was about 15 metres out he became concerned. She wasn't slowing down. She was actually going harder. He lowered his camera and yelled at her to stop.

+++

About 5 metres from the end of the pool Cathy had a quick look. She was in a good spot for her plan and made a slight adjustment to her stroke. With one final whirl of her arms, her hands slapped down on the pool edge and with an almighty kick launched herself out of the water. She landed in front of a terrified Damien, stood up, leaned forward and roared in his face.

+++

She wasn't stopping. He stepped forward just as this black monster flew out of the pool and screamed at him. "Holy fuck!" Damo said weakly, taking two steps back. He regained his composure. "That was the most insane, terrifying but awesome thing I have ever seen! Now I know how a penguin feels when it's about to be eaten by a killer whale."

Cathy stretched and smiled. "I hope you got a photo of that. I'm not doing it again."

Damo shook his head. He still felt a bit pale. That girl had some strength.

=====

"How the hell can you do that?" I asked, completely dumbfounded. I was trying to figure out what sort of effort Cathy would have needed to lift herself completely out of the pool. "That should be impossible!"

Cathy shrugged her shoulders. "A lot of practice and good timing. Plus a large slab of luck. And the right pool. A couple of us could jump out of the shallow end of the pool without touching the sides. It then went from there. I was the only girl in the team that could do it, but only sometimes. If the coach saw us, we were in trouble as we could have been hurt badly. We didn't really think of that though."

She stood up and leaned over from side to side, then backwards and forwards towards me. I think she forgot she was wearing a dress as it was very obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Her tits were beautifully free. They were pretty much as I imagined them. Pert, firm, with large dark brown nipples pointing slightly outwards. I unconsciously licked my lips at the view and as the memory of her bra invaded my brain. It took a lot of effort not to reach out and give her nipples a tweak. I was glad I took precautions and wrapped my dick in layers of paper towel. I knew I was leaking badly.

Cath walked to the window and looked out. "Do you mind if we sit outside? It's too nice a day to be in here."

I agreed and picked up the tray of coffee and biscuits and followed her into the back yard. It was nice out there. The late summer sun filtered through the green trees, and her flower beds were in full bloom. You could just see and hear the ocean through gaps in the vegetation. Cathy walked to a bench seat towards the back of the yard and sat down. I placed the tray on a small table and looked quickly around for another seat. I couldn't see one, so I sat next to her. The seat was rather small for two rather large adults. Our hips and shoulders were pressed hard against each other. We unsuccessfully tried to make a bit of space between us. I don't think either of us actually minded the close contact. I certainly didn't. She leaned forward to pick up the plate of gingerbread, and there were her boobs again. I tried not to make it obvious I was staring at them, but Cath must have sensed I was looking down. She sat back up and readjusted the front of her dress. "Sorry, I normally go braless around the house. I forgot it when I got dressed this morning. Habit I guess..."

I wondered if that was true. I didn't really mind though. They just added to the view. "Nothing to be ashamed about. I think your boobs look great. I guess they got a bit bigger after Zac was born." It felt a bit surreal talking to another woman about her tits in such a casual way.

She gave them a fair squeeze. "They did grow a bit. My nipples certainly did. I was really quite flat chested until I became pregnant. Being flat is good for swimming, not so good for attracting a boyfriend." She gave me a mischievous grin and shrugged her shoulders. The dress fell down to her waist.

I looked directly at her boobs. I thought it would be impolite not to after the effort she obviously made to get them out into fresh air. As I watched her puffy brown nipples hardened and protruded a good half-inch from her breast. I dragged my eyes from her tits and looked at her face. She had a faint smile as she looked back. "I didn't think it was that cold today," I commented dryly. "You really didn't forget your bra, did you?"

She grinned and tugged her nipples. I didn't need that. She really was having fun teasing me. "Guilty. It was a spur of the moment thing. I had a bra on earlier when I took Zac to school, but I took it off when I got home. I have either sports bras or crop tops and neither work with this dress. I think I look better without one. I don't really need the support." She dropped her hands and looked me in the eye. "What do you think? Are my boobs firm enough to go without a bra?" I looked closer at her. Cathy was smiling but there was a hint of pleading in the look. I think she wanted some acknowledgement that she was desirable as a woman, even if it came from a married guy twenty years older than her. From what she'd told me so far, I don't think she had ever had that confirmation from anyone before.

I smiled back at her and turned slightly in the seat towards her. My mind was racing, trying to weigh up my marital responsibilities versus my desire to take care of our emotionally fragile friend. I made a choice, one I hoped I could explain to Bec and she would accept.

My left hand lightly rested on Cath's back below her neck and I rubbed it from shoulder to shoulder. My right hand reached out to cup her right breast, and I gave it a gentle squeeze. She sighed quietly. I rubbed her back in a big circle and flicked her nipple with my thumb while I answered. "They feel pretty firm to me. I think if you went out with that dress on you'd attract some admirers. Bra or no bra." I gave her boob another squeeze and spontaneously kissed her exposed shoulder. It just seemed the right thing to do. "I'd like to see how they bounce before I pass final judgement. How about giving me twenty star jumps?"

Cathy put her hand over mine and we both squeezed her boob hard. She looked relieved and delighted with my comments about her looks. "Hmmm. Tell you what. How about we both do the normal karate warm-up routine?"

I looked a bit dubious. "I'm game, but I'm not exactly dressed for it."

Cathy countered this with "My dojo, my rules. You dress the same as me." With that, she stood up and let her dress slip to the ground. She hadn't been wearing anything under that light summer dress. I stared in admiration at her firm, sleek body. There was no doubt she was an athlete. She looked truly Amazonian. Statuesque, athletic, beautiful to watch with the dappled light through the surrounding trees hitting her lightly tanned body. She had complained previously she had put on weight after she had Zac, but I didn't see it. I couldn't believe Cathy had been hiding her wonderful body under layers of bland grey clothing.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. "Cathy, you look fantastic. You should dress like that more often. Well, not naked. You know what I meant."

She blushed. Her face turned red and I watched the flush flow down her body towards her toes. Her nipples popped out, her boobs changed colour, and... Well. It was the first time I noticed her fanny. I swear it started to enlarge while I watched. There was just a small curly knob of her inner labia poking out, just waiting for someone to say hello. The other thing I noticed was that she was smooth. Completely hairless on her body. I couldn't even see any sign of hair follicles on it. The only thing that was a bit jarring to the Amazon image was her glasses. I didn't say anything else. I pursed my lips, looked her up and down, nodded a couple of times, and stripped off. This was stretching boundaries...

123456...8