Cathy and Karate - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cath wasn't offended. She was more amused than anything. "No, it's fine. It was just a shock looking at a seal then someone hanging upside down naked. Why was she upside down?"

Damo looked at her, trying to decide if he should fill her in. Mike and Anna had him promise not to show anyone the photos, as Anna sold them on her porn site. He shrugged to himself. Why not? Cathy might want to try something herself. "Anna is the blond. She has her own porn website. She's saving her money for a cafe or something, I think. Does a lot of videos on her downtime. Mike - Michelle, is the brunette. She's crazy. Really good welder and fabricator though. The company employed them for affeminate action or something. Getting women into the oil industry. Mike loves to stuff tools up her cunt and being wrapped in steel chains then fucked. Really crazy. It's awesome..."

Damo pulled up the photo Cath first saw up on the TV. "Mike has a house about an hour away. Actually, it's more a machine shop with a bed. Anna stays with her if the roster is horrible. Anna wanted to add some variety to her website, and Mike was happy to help. They do some girl-girl stuff. Anyway, you know those motivational posters or that old poster of a woman tennis player scratching her butt?" Cath nodded. "Well, Anna wanted something similar. Posters guys could buy and put up on a wall. The catch was Anna didn't really want their faces shown. Thought it added to the fantasy, like the tennis player. Put your own face on her and jerk off."

Damo stood up and walked to the TV. It was like Cath was in a lecture hall and Damien was describing the thought process behind the decisions. "Anna sells them unframed for $200. I print them here and post them out. I get $20 to cover postage and materials, but I also get time with the girls." Damo looked at Cath and shrugged "Anna's smart and drives a hard bargain. She wants the cash, gives me free sex. Good deal for everyone. Anyway, she figured guys in workshops would pay well for sex and car stuff so the two of them thought up this. It's sold pretty well. I think 30 - 35 copies over the last year."

Cath did a quick calculation. Not bad at all. As a student, she could see the temptation.

"This was a fun one, and the first before Anna really thought about the face thing," Damien explained, looking at the photo. "We did it at Mike's place. She's restoring an old Ford van and that's the engine on the ground. She's hanging from the engine lifting hoist with a spreader bar to keep her legs apart. You can't see it," Damo pointed to the girl's vagina "but Mike made her own hole opener like doctor's use. This one though has removable handles. She wanted to be able to arrange things like her cunt was a vase. Opens her up pretty wide." He chuckled."No respect for her own body. Awesome. Anyway, we weren't going to have Mike behind the engine originally, but we couldn't get the thing in her to stay open and in place. Every time she moved it would slip out. Mike was complaining that she fucked up the design and it had to be fixed, Anna was trying to get Mike to sit still so it wouldn't move, and I was laughing my head off. That didn't go down well. Eventually, I just told them we had to hang Mike up first then open her up. That worked but took a bit of time, and her face started to go red with the blood rushing to it. Anna wanted to put some makeup on Mike to take the red out, but she wasn't going to let that happen. I took some photos but I didn't think I could hide the redness. I then figured we could just wheel her over to the engine and hide her face behind that. That was funny, rolling her around the workshop, just swinging in the breeze. Anna arranged tools in Mike's cunt like they were flowers, and that was it. A bestseller."

Cath looked bemused. She couldn't believe someone would do that to themselves, but there was the photo. "That's actually pretty funny. Not something I'd want to do. The blond, Anna? What about her?"

Damo flicked to Anna's photo. "Anna's a cook and a medic on the rig. Really cute. Used to be Swedish Army. Has her own porn site where she does movies for guys. She tells them what they want to hear naked and she performs for them with toys. Boy, does she have toys. Anyway, she figured cooking and nurses uniforms would be a good seller. Turns out her old army uniform is a bigger one though. This one," he said pointing to the screen, "I did in the rig kitchen. Anna was making fresh bread late one night and the flour bag slipped. Covered her completely. There was no one around so I suggested she got naked and really get dusted, and there it is. Anyway, so that's a fun sideline coming up with poster ideas. I also take videos of them getting it on together if someone wants it. That's pretty awesome too." He swapped back to her directory, "So here's the really good shots I worked on from the pool. Tell me which ones you like and I'll print them off..."

=====

"That sounds like one seriously messed up bunch of people," I said, trying to imagine the scenes. "I guess women have been putting odd things inside themselves forever but turning it into art? That's different..."

"You guys have no idea, but I'm not getting into that. Damo wanted me, well, more just hinted that he'd like me to try something like that. I was tempted. If it was earlier at uni when I didn't have a lot of spare cash I may have tried it. The girls wanted to keep the pictures tied to their work or hobbies, but there's not a lot you can do with swimming or journalism."

I rubbed my knee. It was getting cold. I had thought of a few things Cath could do, but I left it in my head. "Well, whatever floats their lifeboat I suppose. Do you know if the website is still active?"

Cathy launched a cushion at my head. "No biscuits for you! Oh, ok." she relented as I gave her a sad dog look. I followed her naked butt to the kitchen. I never get tired of watching a naked woman walk.

Cathy started making coffee. "So that was about it. I had actually started to like the little shit. He had his issues but when he was focused on stuff he was interested in, and not trying to fuck someone or big note himself he was alright." She sighed, "We saw each other a few more times before... Well, I hit him. Full sex once, if you could call it that, dinner twice, and some time at his place where he, umm, played with my body. And then he ruined it."

It looked like Cathy was starting to tear up so I stepped over and gave her a hug, which she returned. Tightly. Very tightly. I wanted to say something but she was squeezing all the air out of me. Finally, she relaxed and I could take a deep breath and speak. "It may sound flippant, but that's the past. I know it's easier said than done, trying to let it go, but let's just keep rolling and finish things. You'll probably feel better then."

Cath gave me a small smile and sniffed. "Yeah, I know. I feel way better than I did. Thanks for that. Anyway, this is probably the hardest part for me. Come on, it's a video you have to watch."

We went to a different room which was set up as a family room. A TV was on a stand against one wall, a two-person couch opposite it, kids toys on the floor, and a computer desk in a corner. Cath went to the desk, picked up a USB drive and plugged it into the TV. She sat down on the couch. I sat beside her and put my arm around her. There wasn't a lot of room for two. Nice and cosy. Just like outside.

She snuggled over to me. "So the manipulative little shit conned me into being tied up on his bed one Saturday afternoon. I can't remember what the conversation started out with about a week before, but it was about fires on the rig and what they had to train for. Supposedly everyone jumps into a lifeboat which gets dropped into the ocean. You have to go through sensory deprivation training to help heighten your other senses if you can't hear or see what's going on. He said I should try it. It would really help my sexual awakening." She gave a hard snort. "And I bought that fucker's story. And then this..." She turned on the TV. "This is an edited version he did for his mates I guess. He may have been going to sell it. I don't know..." Cathy leaned forward and gripped my knee. Hard. "I don't know what he was thinking. Maybe he thought it was funny... So. He had half a dozen guys come over to watch football and drink. I didn't know it, but I was the alternative entertainment. They turned up after I was tied down, blindfolded, and had a pair of noise-cancelling headphones put on my head. Then the 'fun' began."

She hit play.

+++

An image of a bedroom appeared, then a man walked in and up to the camera. It had to be Damien. I looked at Cath. "Gives ferrets a bad name." She grunted. The camera was pretty high and looked down at a bed from the foot end. There were two other cameras in the frame. Damien spoke "Got some guys coming over to watch the game. Also got a friend coming over. I promised her that it'll be a special time." He sniggered. "It'll be special alright. She thinks I'm going to fuck her, but we're all going to have a go."

+++

My jaw dropped. I looked at Cath, who was starting to tear up. "You are fucking kidding! He really planned this whole thing?" Cath told me at the start of her story she had sex with seven guys, but I'd forgotten. This, well, I was lost for words. I really wanted to find this little shit and beat him to a pulp then feed him to some sharks. Piece by little piece. I put my arm around Cathy and held her. This was awful.

+++

Damo continued "And she's agreed to it! Have a look."

The image cut to the same room, but Damien was leading a naked and blindfolded Cathy into the room. He gave a thumbs up to the camera. The height difference was staggering. "Ok Sweetheart, are you ok with this? You'll be here for about two hours blindfolded and tied down. You won't hear a thing except for music in the headphones." Cathy nodded. "At random times you'll be tickled, kissed, licked, and fingered. Possibly fucked. Are you ok with that? Please tell me you're ok with that."

Cath replied "I'm fine with that Damo. It sounds fun."

Damo gave a toothy grin and a double thumbs up. "Ok, and if you want out?"

"I say - Eagles Suck!" Cathy answered.

+++

I looked hard at the screen, then turned to Cathy. "Is he high?"

Cathy shrugged "Probably."

I turned back to the TV.

+++

The screen cut back to Damo only "So here's the rules. She has an out, which we will respect. Right guys?"

A cut shot to a group of men drinking, who went "Yay!"

Back to Damien. "Only one guy at a time. No touching the face. No kissing, no face fucking, no turkey slaps. We are conducting an experiment. We want to see how long it takes for this whore to figure out she's being fucked by seven different guys. If she hasn't figured it out by the end of the game, well, I've got something special planned. Oh, and no cumming in her. That's part of the treat." He leaned forward and whispered loudly behind his hand. "Let's hope she goes the distance. It'll be awesome!"

The screen went back to the pair of them. Cathy was sitting on the bed, and Damien was tying ropes to her arms and legs. He gently pushed her down and tied her feet to the end of the bed, making sure Cath was spread as wide as possible. A cut shot to a close up of her vagina. "Awesome!" went Damo.

+++

I remembered the details of that pussy but under better circumstances. I did agree with Damien. It was awesome. I sneaked a quick look at Cath. She was kneading my knee like a stress ball. It hurt, but I let it go. Her eyes were red and had a faraway look about them. Reliving this obviously was tough. I wondered how many times she'd watched it, and how she got the video in the first place.

+++

Cath was now tied down. Damo said, "Before I put the headphones on, what's the exit?"

Cath dutifully replied "Eagles Suck."

"Good girl," Damien murmured as he put a large set of headphones on her. He plugged the jack into an iPod and turned it on. He leaned over and kissed one of Cath's nipples, then straightened up. "And now the fun begins." A timer started at the bottom of the screen.

The screen cut to the different cameras that were focused on Cath's naked body. He had four. The arsehole was thorough. It looked like Cath's toes were wiggling in time to whatever music she was listening to. A guy came in and stood in the doorway looking at her. Bit taller and heavier than Arsewipe. He flicked his dick out of his shorts and stroked it while drinking his beer. He put it away and walked out. He immediately came back with Damo pushing him. "It's fine man, it's all good. The slut can't see or hear anything. And she wants it. Watch!"

He lightly ran his fingers from the soles of her feet, up the inside of her leg then lightly brushed her clean shaven mound. Cath gave a gentle sigh when his fingers got there. He lingered for a while, then ran his fingers up to her boobs, pulling her nipples when he arrived. She moaned and moved her chest up. He withdrew.

"Go on, give her a go. Don't be a pussy, play with one!" He grinned and slapped the other guy on the back. Guy 1 was licking his lips and scratching his chin like he wasn't sure. A couple of heads poked through the door, but Damien shooed them away.

Guy 1 made up his mind and headed straight for Cathy's cunt. Damo grabbed him and held him back. "Na na na, no. Take it easy. You've got all day. Get her worked up. If she calls time, that's it. Games over."

+++

"I suppose he had some scruples. Twisted though..." I gently squeezed Cath. She had relaxed a bit and had taken pity on my leg and was leaning over with her head on my shoulder, one arm across both legs. She didn't say anything.

+++

Guy 1 walked around the bed like it was a pool table and he was figuring out his next shot. I suppose he was. He made up his mind and removed his shirt. He started running his fingers over Cath like he was stroking a cat. He worked his way over her body then slid down to her clit. He looked at Damo, who nodded. Guy 1 pulled her apart and spat in her vagina. Cath jerked with the impact. He grinned, then slid a finger inside her, working it around like he'd lost something. He added another finger, then leaned over to nibble her clit. Cath moaned and started moving her hips around meeting the fingers in her. Guy 1 kept this up for about five minutes, then something happened outside. He pulled his fingers out, sniffed them and wiped them on Cath's leg. Guy 1 looked at Cath like he was planning the next attack, picked up his beer and walked out. Damo followed, calling "Next!"

Guy 2 came in after a cut in the video. They must have been reminded of their "game" as he was pretty much the same as number one. Guy 3 must have thought Cath had been warmed up enough as he just dropped his pants at the door, climbed onto the bed and started fucking her. While holding his can of Jack. He wasn't going hard. Probably didn't want to spill anything. Just enough to get a reaction from Cathy. I could hear her talking, but it was too soft to make out. Guy 3 parked himself in her and had a drink, just looking down at her. A few more pumps and he left.

Damo came in and worked Cathy over. She came. That was obvious. He gave another thumbs up and said to the camera "Four down, and she's got no idea. Stupid cunt."

Guy 4 came in just as Damo was leaving. They stood and looked at Cathy lying there, panting after her orgasm. They made some joke about Damo's dick, and Guy 4 climbed on Cathy. He was a big guy in more ways than one. Cathy groaned as he entered her hole, and moaned every time he slid in.

+++

"He's a big bloke. I thought you would have picked him being different - if Damo was playing fair." I observed.

Cath sighed, and paused the video. "Notice the time? I'd been tied up for over two hours. I was... feeling a bit flaky. Fuckknuckle pushed me over the edge with that session. I really had no idea what was happening. Some of it was good, some of it was, well, ok." She stood up and walked across to the TV and looked at Guy 4. "I felt him. Boy did I feel him. I thought it wasn't Fuckface. But, I didn't really care by then. I can't explain it."

She sat back down and hit play. "They didn't go easy now."

She was right.

+++

Guy 4 grabbed Cathy's tits hard and slammed himself into her. The camera angle changed to the end of the bed, looking at the large cock hitting her. I could hear Cathy telling him to take it easy, it was too much. Guy 4 gave a nasty grin and slowed down. He slowly drew nearly out, then gave her one last thump. Cath went "Ooof."

Five and six had fun with her. Five did Damo's bowling ball trick with her butt and vaj, then slowly fucked her. He was trying to stay inside as long as possible, but Damo came in and tapped him on the shoulder. He reluctantly got off, and six jumped in straight away. He went like a rabbit, then jumped off laughing and holding his dick.

Cathy squirmed on the bed, trying to keep her muscles moving. Damo came into the shot, with the other guys behind him. He was swaying. He was pissed. He was stoned. He was happy. He won.

"These losers" waving at the other six "didn't think my wonderful whore would go the distance." He gave a slimy grin. "They thought she'd pick that someone else was fucking her particularly when you, horse cock," pointing to Guy 4 "hit her cunt."

Guy 1 started complaining that he didn't get a second go. Damien cut him off. "You know the rules. Short straw runs the risk of no fuck. Besides, you got your share of the last one."

+++

"Last one? He said last one?" I looked at Cath.

She was looking at the ceiling when she answered. "Yeah. I wasn't the first. Pretty sure I was the last though." Cath sighed. "Not much more."

+++

Damien was working Cath's body again. The other six had flopped their dicks out and started jerking off. Cathy started breathing heavy and groaning again as she came. Damo got a round of applause from the others, then he dropped his shorts and jumped between Cath's legs. He rubbed his hands together "My prize. My big, beautiful, fuckable cum bucket." He looked over his shoulder, "Let's go!"

The camera angle was set so no one viewing could see his tiny cock. He grabbed Cathy's hips and just went for it. She was moaning and pulling against the ropes. Damien laughed and called to the others "Got your bucket ready?"

Guy 2 reached behind himself and put a stool between them, with a measuring jug on top. In fairly quick succession they all emptied themselves into the jug while watching Shithead use Cathy mercilessly. He shot his load and pulled out. A cut shot to her creampied vagina.

Giggling like a maniac, Fucknuckle reached under the bed and pulled out a funnel with a short tube. He roughly pushed the tube into Cathy, and Guy 3 poured the sperm mix into the funnel. The tube was clear, so you could see it all slowly run down into her open hole. Cath was moving her hips around with the odd feeling.

Double thumbs up from Arsewipe, a wave from the others, and that was it.

+++

I was furious. I was shaking with absolute rage. You hear about these things happening, but when you actually see it, and to someone you know and care about... I just wanted to hurt him badly. I looked at Cathy. She had her head bowed down and was quietly sobbing. I instantly calmed down. She'd been living it for the past seven years. I took a deep breath and held her tight, just gently rocking back and forth.

Cathy hugged me back, her head buried in my shoulder. After a while, she sat up and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. "It never gets any easier watching that. It's been a bit easier though with you here." She turned slightly towards me, our naked bodies still touching. Any erotic thoughts by me about touching her body had gone. Her eyes red, she said in a small voice, "So that's it. I knew something funny had gone up me, and I felt the goo trickle in. Damo left me there for probably twenty minutes or so. Just long enough to get his buddies out the door and clean up a bit. He gave me another go, then untied me and asked if I liked it. I said it was pretty odd, like he was different each time. He laughed and said that was part of the game. I got dressed and he drove me home. He had stuff to do before he left for work."

1...345678