Cathy and Karate - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cath felt herself blush and flicked the switch, and sat back down beside him. She was feeling a little giddy after Damien's gentle touch and could sense herself getting excited. Still nervous, but definitely excited. Damien slowly removed her glasses and placed them on the bedside table. He stretched up and kissed her forehead, then her nose, each cheek, chin, and neck. The heel of one hand was firmly rubbing her jeans covered leg from the knee to a discrete point on her thigh. Just high enough for her to be aware of where he wanted to go, but not enough to cause her to twitch away. His fingers however gently caressed the inside of her leg. The contrast felt amazing to Cath.

Cathy sighed and moved her leg on Damien's upward stroke, forcing his hand higher. "You can go higher if you want. Much higher. Please." She spread her legs wider to emphasise her point.

Damien replied with a kiss on the neck and slid his hand up her leg, stopping about an inch away from her pussy. He started rubbing around her leg, front to rear, occasionally letting his thumb rub against the crotch seam of her jeans. It was like it was accidental, but Damo had it planned. He then slid his other hand under her shirt and moved it up her back under her bra strap. He let it linger there and slowly circled his hand down to the small of her back then back up to her neck. Cathy arched her back as Damo scratched the nape of her neck.

"Wait, let me help." Cathy took off her shirt and reached behind to undo her bra.

"Let me," asked Damien. He held Cath's face in one hand and kissed her. The other slipped under her bra strap and suddenly Cathy felt herself fall free.

"Impressive." Cath giggled as she slipped the bra off. She could just make out Damo looking at her boobies and... "Oh shit..."

Damien had cupped one breast and squeezed the nipple, then started stretching and twisting it. She hadn't felt anything like it and it was starting to drive her crazy. One of her hands slid under the waistband of her jeans, looking for her clit. Damien slapped it away. "No! Mine. I want to make you happy." Cathy felt a bit hurt by the rejection but relented and turned towards Damo, kissing him more. She tried to reach for his crotch but he had his hips turned away so she couldn't reach easily. She went back to kissing him and stroking his face.

Damo kept up the kissing and boob work. His free hand moved to the zip of Cathy's jeans. He worked the heel of his palm hard up and down the zip a few times until he worked out where her clit was, then started kneading it like he was working bread dough. Cathy couldn't stand, well, sit up for it any longer. "Fuck, Damo. I have to lie down. You're incredible. How do you know what I want?"

Damien teased a nipple with his teeth, then let go and started to slowly remove her jeans. "I dunno. Listen, feel, look for a reaction. Guess I'm a natural." He pulled her pants and underwear off and tossed them to the other side of the room, then removed his shirt and carefully placed it on Cathy's desk chair. Cathy was now lying on her bed fully naked in the nearly completely dark room. This was much closer to her virginity removal fantasy. Except for the fact that she was in a small room on a single bed with people wandering by not even 10 feet away, and not some exotic beach location, the guy with her wasn't one of the gorgeous male swimmers she'd met, and her virginity ship had sailed. Oh, well... She relaxed and spread her legs so Damo could have free access to do whatever he wanted.

Damo was really good at bringing a woman to orgasm. He always had a knack for instinctively knowing what to do, but recently he'd had two willing coaches on the rig that helped him refine his techniques. He fell a bit short in most women's expectations - significantly shorter and thinner, being honest with himself, but he'd learned that women sort of forgot about that if they received a really great orgasm. Hell, some even came back for more without him trying to get them, particularly if they wanted to try an arse fuck. His pencil thin rod wasn't a threat to their sphincter, and he didn't care which hole he fucked. He'd probably fucked more tail than any of his larger dicked friends. Score for the win for the little guy.

Damien decided to lift the pace. His dick was getting anxious, and he wanted to collect Cath's anal virginity as well. He blew over the soles of her feet, which made her shiver, then up one leg to her cunt, then down the other leg. He then ran each hand up her legs, stopping at the top to massage her labia with his thumbs. Cathy groaned with pleasure and started moving her hips. He would have liked to watch Cath bite her own tits, but that wasn't possible for her. "Squeeze your tits. Let me see you stretch those nipples," he demanded. He reached into her cunt and grabbed each lip between his thumb and forefinger and gently stretched them out and away from her hole. He could feel her wetness on his thumbs, so after a quick look to make sure she was playing with her tits, he gave Cath's clitoris a short, sharp flick of his tongue, then slowly licked it like an ice cream. His fingers kept stretching and kneading her labia, keeping everything in motion.

Cathy was feeling really warm, and when Damo flicked her clit and started licking it, it felt like the fluids in her vagina was starting to boil. "Please get inside me. I'm going to explode and I need something inside me now." she moaned.

Damien responded by sliding the middle two fingers of one hand into her vagina leaving the pointer and little finger to rub between her thighs and labia. He then pulled out slightly, rotated his hand, and pushed it back in so his fingers could explore her upper wall. The other hand gently rubbed her pelvic mound with the thumb doing circles on her clit. Cathy started to breathe in short, sharp bursts. Damien could see one hand trying to escape to her clit but he just said "Tits!" and it retreated. Her hips were squirming on the bed so he increased the speed of rubbing and finger fucking. He kissed her upper thigh and quietly said "Good girl. Come for me. I can feel you. You want to cum. You need it. I want to feel you do it. Do it. Go on, let it out."

Cath felt her mind going. She'd brought on her own orgasms but what was brewing inside her was like nothing she'd felt before. Waves of heat were washing through her body, which was starting to arch up. She desperately wanted to rub her parts, but Damo had stopped that. One hand gripped her breast tightly, while she bit hard on the side of the other hand. She let go and screamed "OH FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!" and her whole body quivered on the bed. Damien smiled with satisfaction. Another happy customer ready to fuck.

Cathy lay on the bed, panting with her arms crossed over her chest. Damien had one hand covering her vulva and was slowly running his middle finger up and down her crack occasionally dipping into her very wet vagina. She let out a groan partly from sexual relief, partly in response to what she could hear. There was a round of applause outside the door and someone yelled: "Go Cathy, go!"

"Ah crap..." she thought. Her room would now have a mark on the dormitory orgasm board against it. No keeping secrets in this place. She sat up and swung her feet over the side of the bed. Damien looked at her with surprise. He wasn't expecting her to stop now. That wasn't the plan. She kissed him on the forehead. "I'm sorry. That was fantastic but I can't keep going with that lot out there. Maybe tomorrow at your place?"

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" raged Damien in his head. Outside he tried to remain calm, but he was not happy. There was a reason he worked in the dark, and daylight was not his friend.

Women tended to make fun of his equipment when they saw it for the first time. Still, Cathy had cum big time and wanted more, so she was still circling the hook. He took a deep breath and told himself to suck it up. He stood up and forced a smile, even though she couldn't see it. "That's ok. I understand. You have to live here, and I guess it's pretty hard trying to have some fun without everyone knowing. Let's see what happens tomorrow."

Cathy stood up and went to hug Damo. One leg started to buckle underneath her, and Damien quickly moved forward to catch her. "Oops. My legs feel like jelly." She regained her footing and draped her arms over Damien's shoulders. "That was amazing. I never realised how intense a finger fuck could be. You've really got some magic in them." She bit her bottom lip with the memory. As Damo was ramming his fingers into her, she knew she wanted more sex. Her friends who were girls had described their exploits, and Cathy really felt left out. She wanted to catch up and have her own stories. "Look Damo, I was really looking forward to you fucking me but I've sort of lost the urge." She shivered. Damo was running his fingers up her side from her armpits to her hips, lightly giving her side boobs a brush with his thumbs on the way past. "I guess you're pretty disappointed, but I'd like to make it up to you. Fuck me however you want, whenever you want. No shit, no piss, no blood, but anything else I'll go with. If you can make me cum like that each time, I'll be a happy girl."

Damo stopped and looked up at her. Now there was an offer he couldn't refuse. "Well, ok. If you really want to. Have a think about it first to make sure, and let me know tomorrow. Say 2 at my house?" He mentally started to make a list of things he would do to her. It got pretty long, pretty quick. He knew she wasn't going to go back on that offer. She was hooked. He lifted her arms off him and put his shirt back on. "I'd better go. I want to get an early start on those pics of you." He kissed both her nipples and squeezed her bum.

Cath hurriedly found her clothes and put them on without bothering about her underwear before he opened the door. She turned on her desk lamp and gave Damien a long passionate kiss. "Thanks again. I'll see you tomorrow."

Damien left the dorm to another round of applause. He waved to the crowd, making a note of which women looked like potential easy fucks. Overall, the day was pretty good but he really needed to fuck someone. He pulled out his phone and looked at the time. It was still pretty early, so he decided to risk a call to a workmate.

"Hi Mick, it's Damo.... Yeah, I thought you were off rig. When are back on?.... Lucky. I'm back in three days. Yeah, I got the arsehole shift.... Well, now that you mention it, I do need to get fucked. Wanna help? ... Don't be rude. Your cunt could take three BBC's together and they'd still be lost.... I dunno - Is Anna around? Oh, ok. You and that fucking truck. Here's an idea - get that sledgehammer handle up you and I'll fuck your arse. Haven't tried that combination. That way you can still work on the engine - if I don't distract you... Now that's just mean, Canyon Cunt. Ok Michelle, I'll bring beer. See you in an hour. Yes, I'll bring my cameras. Never leave home without them." He hung up and smiled. Always good to have a backup plan.

======

Cathy shivered against me. The sun had dropped below the trees and a bit of cloud had come over. "I think we'd better go inside. I'm getting cold."

I reached over and tweaked a nipple. "I wasn't going to say anything, but I wasn't sure if you were excited or just cold." I put an arm around her and rubbed her knee. "Let's go."

Cathy leaned over and pinched my shrivelled dick. "Poor guy's getting cold also." She stood up and gathered her clothes. I did the same. "Damo always had a Plan B when it came to sex. I never saw it live, but he had a tiny dick. About 3 inches long and about half your diameter. He was a lousy fuck, but he made up for it with his oral skills." She started to walk back inside.

"Methinks you left yourself wide open with that offer, and I don't mean just your girl bits," I observed, following her in.

"Yeah, hindsight's a bitch. I was a bit groggy after he made me orgasm hard and I didn't really think about what I was saying. God, he was good." Cath said wistfully.

"Look on the bright side," I said. "At least you know what works for you now."

Cathy laughed and linked her arm through mine. "That's true. I've used some of his techniques but it's not the same by yourself." She gave me an odd look. I got the distinct impression that she would've liked me to try them on her. Very tempting....

Cathy made us yet another coffee and we sat naked in her lounge. She'd made no attempt to put something on, so I just followed her lead.

=====

Cathy got to Damien's place a bit after 2 and rang the doorbell. She heard him yell "It's open!" from somewhere inside. She opened the door and looked around. She had a rough idea of the house layout from the party so she made her way to an office she remembered. "No, I'm over here." Cathy turned and saw Damo grinning at her at the other end of the hall.

"I've finished a few shots, so I thought I'd hook my laptop to the TV. They look great on a HDTV. Come on, this way." Cath followed Damien into a large room with big recliner chairs and a huge television mounted on the wall. The outside wall was all glass but there were thick curtains that would block out any daylight. She was impressed. Cath didn't know anyone that had a home theatre.

"Nice setup. Do you have a popcorn maker?" Cath asked.

Damien laughed. He stepped forward and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Yep. It's called the microwave. This was a spare bedroom, but I convinced dad to turn it into a movie room. We've got a new Blu-ray player, wired speakers into the roof and walls, insulated the walls so we keep the noise down, and I've got it cabled to a computer server in my office so I can watch movies I made or downloaded. There's so much stuff that you can't get easily on Blu-ray. Come on, I'll show you that end of the system, then we'll get a drink if you want."

Cathy nodded. She wasn't particularly interested in the technology but Damien was excited about it, so she thought she should fake some interest. "I could go a coffee if that's ok."

"Detour via the kitchen then." He took a hard right and went over to an espresso machine. "No offence, but your instant coffee's crap. You'll love this." He checked the water and flicked a switch. "Ok, while that's heating up, this way." and headed back to his office.

The office was obviously another bedroom with built in robes along one wall. The space was dominated by a large printer and a desk with two huge monitors. She could see two computer towers and his laptop. There were posters on the walls and they looked like photos he'd taken of the rig he worked on. "Nice. So this is where the magic happens?"

Damo chuckled "Dunno about magic, but yeah, this is where I work." He pointed out the grunty computer he used to process the photos and videos he shot, the server he used to back up his work and stream to the movie room, and the large inkjet printer for, well, printing. "Do you do any photography in your journalism course?" he asked.

Cathy was a bit surprised he remembered what she did. "A couple of subjects. I wasn't really any good. The lecturer started going on about f-stops, ISO settings, depth of something. I tuned out. Writing's more my thing."

"Oh, it's not that bad. Digital cameras and Photoshop fix a lot of things. From what I see journalists, in general, are crappy photographers. That don't take the time to really think about a shot. Look, I'm a welder with an interest in taking photos. The difference is I'm patient, I take a lot of shots because digital space is free, and I only work on the best photos. If they're crap to start with, I can't fix them." He picked up his laptop and disconnected an external drive "My backups. I download the camera to the laptop, move it all to the drive, copy to the main machine and the server." he explained as he handed the laptop to Cathy. "Can you please take this to the movie room and I'll make the coffee."

Cath went back to the movie room and put the laptop on a table. Looking around, it was obvious Damien's family had a shit load of cash. Everything was of high quality. TV, chairs, drapes. Even the carpet was a thick wool pile. She had to admit, it was a nice place.

Damo came in with their coffee. "I made you a latte. Hope that's ok?" Cath took the drink and nodded, and he went over to the laptop. He reached into a drawer and pulled out a heap of cables and connected the tech. The laptop screen popped up on the TV. Cath was impressed. They had similar setups at Uni, but she'd never seen one in a house. Damien waved her to a seat and sat down himself with a mouse and keyboard. "I love new tech." he chuckled. " I can sit back here and work the laptop which also controls the server. It's awesome!" He went into a directory labelled "Cathy" and pulled up her photos. The screen was filled with smallish photos of her in the pool.

Cath's jaw dropped. He wasn't good. He was brilliant. She stood up and walked to the screen and looked hard at it. She shook her head in amazement and turned to Damo. "These are fantastic. You're really good."

Damo looked pretty happy and said "Thanks. Hang on and I'll bring them up individually.' A photo of her popped up with her diving into the pool. Her fingers had just broken the water. Another came up - the typical butterfly photo she saw at the pool, but somehow better.

Cath sat back down and leaned forward to watch the display. Damien was talking about what he did to enhance the photos but she wasn't really interested. She looked at him and asked if he could bring up some of his other works.

"Sure. I've got heaps of all sorts of things." He closed Cath's directory and opened another called "Rig". He then pulled up a series of photos and started talking about what was going on. Again, she didn't care about the explanation. The photos and the different techniques he had used was fascinating to her.

Damo was in the middle of describing how they launched the lifeboat for their illegal swims when the doorbell went. He jumped up "Sorry, I think that's my parcel. I bought a new fisheye lens and filters on eBay." he explained as he walked out.

Cath sat back and watched the screen while sipping her coffee. Damo was right. Instant coffee tastes terrible after a real one. After a while, the screen flickered and the laptop's screen saver kicked in with what looked like a random selection of photos on the drive. A seal, the top of the rig, nighttime sky, another seal. Cath looked at the door and frowned. Damien had been gone a while. She could hear a heated conversation. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw an interior shot of a room, a naked woman hanging by her feet...

Her head snapped to the TV just before the image rolled away. The lifeboat, Cath swimming....

She blinked. The photo was like a framed picture and looked like a woman hanging by her ankles with her face behind an engine block. Cath wasn't sure, but it looked like the woman had things in her vagina. She thought the picture had been titled "Tool Box."...

The mess on the rig, a shot of a party, another naked woman... This time the photo was of a blond wearing a chef's hat. She was covered in flour and it looked like she had a rolling pin up her. The title was "Creaming your cookies." Another photo of Cath, interior of an airport, a truck being fixed....

Damien came back in. "Sorry about that. He gave me the lens but not the filters. He swore there was only one parcel, but the consignment note said two. I made him search the truck until he found it." He looked at Cathy's incredulous expression. "What's up?" he asked.

Fish, aircraft, party, party, two naked women untitled...

Cath pointed to the screen.

"Oh. Um. Yeah, well that wasn't supposed to happen." Damo mumbled. He took a deep breath. "There's a couple of women I work with. The blond has her own website, the brunette is just fucking crazy." He shrugged. "They saw me taking photos on the rig and asked if I could take some of them doing stuff. I didn't mind. I thought it was hot. Really awesome." He wiggled the mouse, and the screen went back to the file list. "Sorry if it offended you."

1...345678