Cathy and Karate - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She snapped back to the present with a start, and smiled broadly at me as she realised what her hand was doing. "Sorry, I was elsewhere. I forgot I was holding you. I'm guessing you didn't mind."

"No, it's quite nice. But you'd better stop before I make a mess." I really wanted Cathy to keep going, but time and other things were against us. "I'd better go and see what Bec's got me cooking tonight." I gently removed her hand and kissed it. "Thank you for confiding in me. I hope it helped."

Cathy stood up and held her arms out. I stood as well, then she wrapped her arms around my body tightly. "I feel great. I just needed someone to listen and understand what happened." My dick was squashed between our pelvises but a quick flick of her hips saw it magically captured between her legs. She smiled "And this has been fun. Just having a bit of naked silliness. I haven't laughed so much in years." Her hips started to slowly move back and forth, and it felt like her vagina was trying to draw me in to it's warm embrace. I really wanted to visit, but Cath must have realised what she was doing and stopped. She gave me an awkward grin.

I gave her a quick kiss and my hand slipped down to her clit. I slowly ran a finger up and down Cath's puss, then slowly pushed it inside. After all I'd seen and listened to I wanted to feel her warmth and taste the results. Cathy felt velvety smooth, so I added another finger. There was no resistance to my entering.

Cathy gave a deep sigh filled with pleasure. Her whole body just relaxed onto me. It was like the last residual frustrations just dissolved leaving one much happier woman. "Oh, thank you Tom. I've been waiting for this for so long. Can you please leave them there, just for a while?"

I kissed her gently on her lips and slowly worked my fingers inside her. "Sure. Just for a little while." She widened her stance so I could push deeper into her. We didn't say anything else, just enjoying the feelings we had and the noises we were creating. Cath started to rock on my fingers.

"Hummm. Nice. Really nice. Keep going like that." She started tickling her clit with one hand and the other was wrapped around my waist. Her muscles gripped my fingers tightly followed by a burst of heat and a flood of juice. She didn't make a sound, just slowly exhaled.

I pulled my fingers out and held them in front of my face. Her natural fragrance wafted across to my nose. I slowly separated my fingers and a pendant of her cum hung delicately between them. Cath looked fascinated at what I was holding in my fingers, then I closed them up and sucked them clean. "You taste delicious."

Cathy turned bright red again. I thought it was quite funny, then I remembered what she'd been through. I sobered up. "Time to go. Thanks for everything Cathy. I really suggest you talk to Bec. I think you'd be surprised how helpful that would be." I got dressed and gave her another hug. "See you at training. And I assume our coffee chats are still on?"

She gave me a brilliant smile. "Definitely. To both. And thanks again Tom. I didn't think I could ever tell anyone what happened, and that was really depressing. I actually feel so much lighter. It's weird."

I just smiled and kissed her cheek. "Bye. Take it easy. Say hi to Zac from me." I went to the front door, gave her a wave, and left. Outside, I took a deep breath. What a fucked up story. Explained a lot though. I wondered what happened to Shithead. Guys like that never learn but I hoped the Karma police caught up with him.

I pulled out my phone and called Bec. "Hi Sunshine, just leaving. Do you want me to grab anything? Ok, just text me the list... Much better I think. You have no idea what she went through. Horrible... She looks better. Hope it helped. Yeah, I said you'd be happy to chat... Probably soon... Zac wants to show you his Pokémon's as well... About an hour training here... Well, it's the State Championships so get in as much practice I think... Ok, I'll see you in about twenty. Luv ya bye!"

I reached my car and looked back at the house. My friend Cathy, the lonely Amazing Amazon, was standing outside in her lovely yellow dress, the late afternoon summer sun lighting her up. She blew me a kiss, waved, and walked back inside. As she turned she flicked her dress up and flashed her bum. I laughed and shook my head, then jumped into my car.

I think Cath's going to be okay.

=====

1...345678