Cathy and Karate - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy stood up and paced the room with her arms crossed over her chest. "I was so naive. I was twenty-two and a virgin. Never had a sniff of sex. I never even considered that I should be on the pill, or make the guy get dressed. So, a month went by and the red train missed the stop. Not a problem, it happened a lot when I was swimming competitively. This time though, I felt different. I felt odd inside, and so I checked. Sure enough, I was pregnant. I sent Fuckhead an email saying I had to see him when he was back. No reply. And I sent another. Nothing. I waited until I guessed he should have returned, then went around to his house.

=====

Cath looked at the stick in disbelief. She tried another one. Same result. "Fuck. Oh, fuck. Shit. No." She burst into tears. This wasn't the plan. Getting pregnant now wasn't the plan. Finish university, get a freelance job, maybe travel, have some fun. That was the plan. She wiped her eyes and bundled all the test bits up and took them back to her room. Cathy sat on the bed and wondered what she would do. She had no idea.

After a sleepless night, a plan started to form. Cathy sent Damien an email asking him to get in touch, then went to see the uni doctor. Status confirmed. She called her mum and gave her the news. She left out the gory details, and just said she met a guy who seemed nice, and well... That was a long, uncomfortable talk. She read some of the stuff the doctor had given her about options, but it was depressing. She wandered around the campus trying to be normal but she was sure everyone was looking at her, knowing what had happened. She went back to her room, checked for a non-existent reply to her message, and cried.

Two weeks, no answer. Depression had turned to anger. At Damien, at herself. She should have known better. From before the night of the party, she should have known the risks and taken precautions. "Never trust a cock to do the right thing" had been drummed into her from an early age. Well, she learned that lesson the hard way. A niggling doubt had also appeared since the bed session. She had a lot of time to think about that day, and she was sure there was more than one guy fucking her. Definitely two, maybe three. One cock had nearly split her in half, and she was pretty sure Damo's dick wasn't that big. And what was that right at the end? Something cold and sharp was shoved into her vagina and then a gooey liquid filled her....

She froze. A horrible thought filled her head. She had been tied down, blindfolded, and deafened to all outside noise. Anybody could have fucked her and she wouldn't have known, apart from the feel. Now she felt sick. She knew someone came in her. That was probably Damien. What if the other was... She shook her head. That was too twisted. Surely she wouldn't have been filled up with the other guy or guys sperm? No, he wouldn't...

She was sick.

The following day she emailed Damien again. No reply. Cathy now had a knot of cold fury keeping her growing bub company. There was no thought about whether she was going to keep her kid or not. She was an only child who came late in her parents'

life. Her mum never really said why, but Cath guessed things didn't go well earlier in her mother's history. There were vague references to "women's problems" and Cathy was sure that she wasn't an only child by choice. She was determined to go through with her pregnancy. She was afraid she may never get another chance to be a mum.

Cathy roughly knew when Damo was due back. She waited. Not much more she could do. Saw the doctor again. No issues. Tried to study for her finals. Tough, but a good distraction. Had a nonspecific talk with her Professor who took her legal subjects. Nonspecific chat didn't work on her razor-sharp legal mind. She was concerned about Cathy and the situation she was in. Time, the issue of consent, number of people involved, her escape clause, all would conspire against Cath in a court. If that's what she wanted to do. The Professor didn't want to seem harsh, just realistic. She would represent Cathy if she wanted for free. Cathy declined but thanked her for the offer which she may take up later. The key was, what did Cathy want? Cath knew the answer to that.

She wanted to make Fuckhead suffer. Just a little. Maybe a lot. Yes. Definitely a lot.

She saw his truck outside his house on the way home one night. She gave him a call. Direct to voicemail. Cath took a deep breath. Well then, a direct personal approach was needed.

After dinner, she grabbed her gym bag and tossed it in her car, then drove to Damien's house. His truck was still in the drive. Cath parked outside, then rummaged through her bag and pulled out a pair of new training gloves. She stuffed them into her back pocket. A short walk to the door, and knocked. No reply. No answer to the doorbell. Cathy tried the door, which opened. She couldn't hear anything at first, then a laugh down towards the movie room.

Cath walked towards the noise, putting on the gloves as she went. Her mind was very clear. Once chance to apologise. Just one chance. She quietly padded up to the door and caught a look at Damo. He was on the chair which was at right angles to the door, so Cathy could see he was engrossed with what was on the TV. He was drinking a beer and had his hand down the front of his tracksuit pants.

On the screen was the room where she had been tied to the bed, but it wasn't her. A dark-haired girl was literally chained down with her arse in the air. It looked like Mike. Both arms were chained to the head of the bed, a steel chain was hooked behind her knees pulling them forward, and chains around her ankles kept her legs apart. A guy, not Damien, was hammering her cunt and hitting her bum with the handle of a screwdriver. Cath could hear Mike yelling at him, telling him he was a useless fucker and Damo with his tiny prick was better. Cath shivered. That wasn't for her.

She walked across the room and stood in front of the screen. Damo jumped with a start "Shit Cathy! Where did you come from?" He tried to turn off the TV, but Cathy must have been blocking the receiver. He gave up and went to stand, but Cath walked over to him and shoved him back in his seat. The girl on the screen was letting fly with a string of obscenities at her rider.

"We need to talk," Cath said. She involuntarily stretched her fingers in the gloves. "I sent you a couple of emails to contact me as soon as. You didn't reply, so here I am."

"Babe, I'm sorry. We had internet problems on the rig and I didn't see your emails until today. I'm glad you're here. Do you want a drink?" He managed to stand while re-tying up his pants.

"No thanks." she said camly, but with a hint of ice in her voice. "I want to talk about the last afternoon we slept together. You remember? Sensory deprivation 101? Interesting day. Couldn't see, couldn't hear, only feel. It was fun. I could tell when you were working on me. You have a.... Distinctive touch. Really good."

"Thanks Cath, I really try and..." Cath held up her hand to stop him from going on. He swallowed. He didn't like the look on her face. Since she leapt out of the pool at him, he was both intrigued and scared of her. He was very scared now. The look in her eyes drilled straight through him.

She leaned over him. "However, there was a difference at times. You really don't fill me. I'm not a dick expert, but it's like you have a really, really small penis when you went inside me. Now, someone fucked me who was the opposite. Huge, nearly split me open. Then two others. Different techniques. Not. You." She leaned down further and hissed "How many fucked me?"

Damo swallowed again and stammered "You agreed. I've got it on tape. You agreed..." A fist slammed into his nose. He fell back into the seat, grabbing his face. "You Fucking Bitch! You broke my nose!" He looked at this hands, which were covered in blood. "Fuck! That hurts! It was just a bit of fun. I thought you'd enjoy a bit of different action."

"I'm pregnant. That's not fun." she said icily. "How many? What did you do? Where's the tape?"

Damo shook his head, but the loud throbbing noise didn't go away. Blood was slowly flowing down his face. He could taste it as he involuntarily licked his lips, terrified of what Cath would do to him next. She hit hard. He managed to stand and inched his way towards the door. A large mass of rage slid sideways, blocking him in. He felt like a penguin again.

"You can't be. You should be taking precautions. It's not my fault..." He flinched as Cathy drew back her fist. "Seven, there was seven. Four put their dick's in you, then I came in you. The others then unloaded in a jug and we poured it into your hole. We thought it was funny. You liked it!" he whimpered.

Cathy took a deep breath. Seven. She was used by seven guys in one go. A random thought about dwarves flicked through her mind. "Hi Whore!" She crushed it. Virgin one day, Fuckhead's cum bucket the next.

Damien interrupted her thoughts "You're not going to keep it? I mean, you really don't know who the father is..."

Cathy hit him again, this time with a right fist into his chest and then a left uppercut to the chin. The impact lifted him off the ground and back into the chair. The girl behind her was having her arse reamed by the screwdriver handle. Cathy turned the TV off.

Damien was out cold. He was breathing, which didn't particularly worry her. His jaw wasn't sitting right. She grunted. It looked like that was broken as well. Maybe just dislocated, but it sure as hell looked broken to her. She sat down in the other seat and looked at him, then sighed deeply. Seven...

=====

"So that's why you were reluctant to hit anyone? You mashed his nose across his face?" I asked. I shook my head "Christ, what a fucked up arsehole."

"Yeah. I was really angry with him. And me." Cath looked off into the distance. "I hurt him badly. I didn't want to do that again to anyone." She smiled and looked at me. "Until you came along. I really like trying to beat you up. You enjoy it." She leaned her naked body across and kissed me on my cheek. "Thanks for listening. And, well, having a bit of fun. I haven't had a lot of laughs over the years."

I gave her a quick kiss and hug around the shoulders. "Thank you for sharing... everything. It's been a bit of a roller coaster ride, but I was happy to be here. I hope you're feeling better."

She gave a big, deep contented sigh. "Actually, I do." Cath flicked a glance at my penis, then back at me.

"Go on. If you want." I knew what she was thinking. I was having similar thoughts.

Cathy went bright red and coyly looked at me "What do I want?"

I shrugged. "You tell me. Or just do. It's fine. I really won't mind. What goes on in your dojo, stays in your dojo."

Cath laughed, a deep happy laugh. She reached over and gently started stroking my penis.

"That's nice. He's yours for the rest of the day to play with, if you want." I murmured.

She nodded. "Thanks. So, to finish up."

=====

Cath looked at the unconscious ferret beside her. She sniffed and stood up for a closer look. His nose was definitely broken, jaw - uncertain. She snorted. The boxing drills at the gym came in handy after all. She wandered to the kitchen and found a plastic bag to put her bloodied gloves in, then walked back to Damo. She sighed. Better call an ambulance. They wanted to know what the problem was. She said it looked like he was beaten up. Please hurry...

That was probably going to get the police there as well, so she walked out to her car and tossed the bag with her gloves under the front seat, and waited by the front door, acting the concerned girlfriend. The ambulance rolled up, closely followed by a patrol car. Cath guided the paramedics to the movie room where they had a close look at Shit for Brains. The police followed them in. They didn't look particularly interested in him. He had a reputation.

After Damo was rolled out to the ambulance, the cops asked her some generic questions. Who found him, what was her name and relationship, any idea who did it?

"Me, Cathy, his girlfriend, dunno. He missed our dinner date, so I called and got no answer. Came looking for him. Glad I found him then."

They asked if she was ok, not really expecting an answer. They also asked about his relatives, and if she knew where they were. She replied that his parents were out west somewhere and she'd call them. They looked relieved they didn't have to do anything else. After a cursory look around to see if anything appeared stolen, they left. Cathy found Damien's phone and house keys, then locked up and left. Stage 2 could wait a bit.

She went to the hospital and asked about him. He was awake but groggy, and was going to have x-rays on his head and chest. Preliminary diagnosis - broken nose, jaw, and possibly a couple of cracked ribs. She grunted to herself. Not a bad effort. Cath, playing the part of the concerned girlfriend, asked if she could see him. The hospital staff relented after she pleaded, and let her in.

She followed a nurse to a bed in the emergency department. Damien had his jaw immobilised and a bandage across his nose. His face was starting to bruise. Cath thought he never looked better. He had his eyes closed, but opened one when he sensed her presence. Both snapped open, and the look of terror re-appeared.

She sat down close to his head and murmured in his ear. "Well Damo. This is a fine mess we're in. You, having to spend a bit of time here then a long time sucking soup. You'll love that. Me, I'm having a baby. Maybe it's your's, maybe it's one of the others. Doesn't matter. But this is what's going to happen. I've got your house keys. I'm going to head there later and look through all your computer stuff. I'm going to make a copy of anything relating to me or any other girl I think you've screwed. I'm then deleting it off your gear. You're a great photographer so I'll leave the shots of the rig and such. You should've stuck with that. Shame you're such an arsehole. Now, if you try and pin this on me I'll have you and your friends in court for gang rape. The video is probably pretty damning. I'm not looking forward to watching it, but there you go. Blink if you agree."

Damien tried to consider his options. Everything still hurt even after some hefty painkillers. He slowly blinked so there was no mistake.

Cath smiled and patted his knee. "Good boy. Take it easy and I'll see you later." she said in a normal voice. She left, after a concerned chat with the nursing staff.

The following day she drove back to Damien's house. There was a garage opener on his keys, so she opened the door and parked her car. Luxury. Nobody would know what she was doing. First she called Damien's parents on her phone and let them know he was in hospital. That was an interesting conversation. His dad wanted to know if he was belted by a boyfriend, husband or dealer. He didn't seem surprised he was in hospital. He was surprised he had a girlfriend. They were about four days drive away. Plenty of time for what Cathy planned.

She made herself a coffee and went to his office. A look around confirmed all the computer equipment was there that he described earlier. She turned everything on. Nothing was password locked. This was going to be easy. She started with the laptop and methodically copied all files she thought looked interesting to his back up drive. She checked his emails, and copied the more interesting ones as well. It looked like he wasn't above spiking drinks as well as experimenting with drugs himself. That explained a few things. Cath then plugged a USB drive in with a special program on it and wrote over the deleted files so they couldn't be retrieved. Thank you Google for the lesson.

The main computer was next, then the backup server. Damn, he had good coffee. She made herself another while a program obliterated all the server files. So much porn...

After the deletion had finished she double checked the house to see if there was anything else she missed. She found some drug vials in his bedroom so she carefully picked them up with a cloth and looked at the handwritten labels. The descriptions matched the emails she saw. "You little shit. No wonder I didn't care." she thought. She took them to the kitchen and left them on the bench for his parents to find, then went back to the office. Another quick check of the computers then she turned everything off and picked up the backup drive. Looking around, everything appeared normal. Taking his backup drive was a small risk, but she wasn't going to buy one herself. She washed her cup and left, leaving his keys and phone on the bench beside the drugs.

She went back to her dorm and watched her starring role. It made her feel ill again but she fought against the rising tide. Yep, seven. Seven guys used her as a fuck toy over a three hour period. Cath quietly sobbed to herself.

After a bit she called the hospital. The concerned girlfriend discovered that Damo had a broken nose, fractured eye socket, a broken jaw, and two cracked ribs. He's sedated? That's so sad. I'll call back later. Cath gave a little fist pump.

About a week later his dad called, and wanted to know if they could meet. Cath was unsure if that was a good idea, but decided to go to keep the pretence up. They met in a coffee shop in town. His dad, Graham, shook her hand. He was a big guy. He looked like he belonged on an oil rig. They sized each other up while waiting for their drinks, but he came right to the point. "You not really Damien's girlfriend, are you? You don't look his type. You look smart, like you can take care of yourself. You're the swimmer." he said thoughtfully.

Cath looked back at Graham, wondering if she should maintain the fiction. "No, I'm not." she finally admitted. "I met him at one of his parties, and hung out here and there with him. Yes, I'm the swimmer."

"Hmph. Thought so." He took a sip of his coffee, and took a deep breath. "He really liked you. Has a lot of good photos of you in the pool. What did Idiot Features do to screw that up?"

Cath gave a small smile. Obviously his dad had issues with Damien as well. She wondered how much to tell him. "You need to ask him that question." she said, looking directly at him. "If he doesn't answer, or you think he's feeding you bull then I'll chat. But he needs to own up."

Graham sat back and put his hands on the table. "Huh. That bad? Ok, that's fair enough. I can wait until he can talk."

They made some small talk, finished their drinks and left. Graham asked for her email address so he could keep in touch, which she gave reluctantly. He knew something was seriously wrong, Cath surmised. Maybe the drugs she left in the kitchen started the thought, maybe earlier. She didn't really care. Graham seemed genuinely concerned for her though.

And that was pretty much that for university. Cathy passed her course and graduated, said goodbye to the friends she made, and moved back to her parents house. That was bittersweet, but Zachary was born and he was wonderful.

Graham emailed Cathy shortly after she got home. It just said "I saw the items on the bench. We're so sorry. Please let us know if we can help." It was nice to see, but she didn't reply. About six months after Zac was born, a cheque arrived from a lawyer. Just the cheque. Pretty large one too. Cath assumed it was from Damo's parents, trying to make up for their son's idiocy. She didn't know how they found her, but she hadn't really kept her location a secret. She was on all sorts of social media. Every six months another cheque turned up. It didn't make her feel better about Fucknuckle, but it took some of the financial load off. That was nice.

=====

Cathy was staring off into the distance, just absently playing with my dick. Gently stroking and squeezing, some scratching of my balls and shaft. It was like she was playing with a pet and had forgotten she had hold of a penis. I was thinking about her story, and her working on me was really just a nice side issue.

1...345678