Caught

Story Info
Neighbor exposes wife's role play to her husband.
2.5k words
3.57
21.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
468 Followers

Hi, I'm Veronica. This story is about what happened to me when my next-door neighbor Mark decided to expose our role play to my husband.

My husband and I have a relationship where I sexually tease him and limit his orgasms. I keep his cock locked in a chastity cage 24/7. I decide when to stroke him and I decide when he orgasms.

Part of my sexual teasing is that I cum as much as I want in any way I want. I have a boyfriend Chuck who I've talked about in other stories. He lives in Philadelphia, so he drives down once a month to see me and spend a weekend with us.

When I moved in with my husband a few months before our wedding, I met our neighbors, Mark and Leslie. Leslie and I became fast friends, and I soon found out that Mark was a police officer and Leslie was a stripper and an escort before she married Mark.

I was interested in Mark and Leslie's swinger encounters. Leslie was happy to share her stories of the playtimes they had with other couples.

Leslie was fascinated by my tease and denial relationship with my husband. She wanted to hear all the details, and I was happy to have someone I could share my story with. I found out that Mike liked to be teased as well, but his teasing mainly consisted of watching his wife fuck one of her guy friends while he was restrained. He had to wait until the guy friend left to be released from his bondage and either play with himself or Leslie would help him cum.

We see Mark and Leslie socially about once a week during the summer months and maybe once or twice a month during the colder months. We knew Mark and Leslie for maybe six months before they invited us to play with them.

Maybe I'll go into details in another story. We go over to their house. I go to bed with Mark while Leslie tortures my husband in their basement. When Leslie was an escort, she had some clients that wanted to be dominated. Leslie is much better with verbal humiliation than I am. My husband doesn't like verbal humiliation, but he can tolerate it in small doses. I never know what to say, so I enjoy hearing Leslie's quips.

So, one evening I was lying in bed with Mark. We had just finished a fun round of cowgirl sex. He loves having me on top so he can grab and squeeze my large natural tits. Leslie has enhanced breasts. They are the roundest breasts I've ever felt. I'm sure Mark likes playing with Leslie's tits, but I know for sure that Mark loves playing with my tits.

So, I'm lying in bed relaxing, thinking about Leslie torturing my husband, when I hear Mark ask, "Can you do me a favor?"

Curious, I answered, "What is it?"

Mark hesitated. I finally heard, "I enjoy a role play that Leslie doesn't enjoy. I was wondering if you would act it out with me?"

Once again, I answered, "What is it?"

Mark explained what he wanted. Basically, he wanted to come over to our house and "arrest" me for soliciting prostitution. While handcuffing me, he wanted me to tell him "I'd do anything to keep from going to jail." So, instead of taking me to the police station, we'd go into the living room where he'd sit on the sofa while I sucked his dick with my wrists handcuffed behind my back. After getting him off, he'd unlock me and leave.

I told Mark, "I'll think about it."

The next day, I called Leslie and told her what Mark told me. Leslie sighed and said, "He knows I don't like acting out that role play."

I asked Leslie, "Do you mind if I act it out for Mark?"

Leslie replied, "No. In fact, I'd appreciate it. Hopefully, if he acts it out with you, he'll quit bringing it up around me."

I replied, "I'm still thinking about it, but it's good to know you're okay with it."

"Yep, I'm good," Leslie answered.

It was a couple of days later before it dawned on me why Leslie hated this role play. As an escort, I suppose she might have been arrested for prostitution. I wondered if the cops that arrested her wanted her to "do anything". When it comes to sex workers and their problems, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I decided, what the hell. How hard could it be to suck a dick handcuffed?

I was a little curious. I have my husband eat my pussy while restrained at least two or three times a month. I wondered what it felt like to be "forced" to suck a dick?

I texted Mark and told him that he could "arrest" me whenever he wanted. He replied thanking me. He already had a key to our front door, so he could come over anytime and surprise me.

Mark definitely surprised me the first time he came over to "arrest" me. I was sitting on the sofa in the living room, reading a novel on my Kindle. When I looked up, there he was, standing in front of me, in his uniform. He startled me so bad that I nearly hit him with my Kindle,

He had me stand up, take off my shirt and bra, and handcuffed my wrists behind my back. My wrists found out quickly that struggling in handcuffs was a bad idea.

Mark played with my tits for a bit before I remembered my line. I'm not that good of an actress.

"Please officer, I'll do anything to avoid going to jail."

Mark answered, "Anything?"

I nodded my head. "Anything."

Mark unzipped his pants, pulled out his dick, and sat down on the sofa. It took me a minute to get down on my knees and get my mouth on his dick.

Getting on my knees with my wrists locked behind my back took a bit of effort. I couldn't use my arms to balance myself or gently lower myself. I would up plopping down on my knees. The padded carpet helped cushion the blow, but it hurt. I had a newfound respect for my husband and the many times he ate my pussy while restrained.

I didn't know how long this would take, but I did the best I could. I didn't realize how much I used my hands giving a blow job until I couldn't. Fortunately for me, Mark had been thinking about this role play for a while beforehand and came after maybe fifteen minutes.

I sat back on my ankles, waiting.

Mark stood up, zipped up his pants, pulled me up by my right arm, and unlocked the handcuffs. Well, not exactly. He squeezed my tits and tweaked my hard nipples for a bit before he unlocked the handcuffs. Then he left.

I went into the kitchen to get something to drink. I don't know about you, but I'm not fond of the taste of cum in my mouth. Sure, I'll give my boyfriend Chuck blow jobs, but honestly, if I never had to swallow cum again, I'd be a happy woman.

I thought about what had just happened, and I thought about how aroused I was. I returned to the living room sofa and masturbated with my hand, thinking about being "forced" to suck a dick, until I came hard. It was a long while before I got up, picked up my shirt and bra, and put them back on.

I didn't want my husband to know about our role play. I don't usually dominate my husband, but I am in control. I didn't want him imagining me handcuffed and giving him head while I edged him. The only stimulation my husband gets on his cock is my hand when I'm teasing him or stroking him to an orgasm.

So, around once a month, in the morning when my husband was at work, Mark would come over and "arrest" me. Each time, I'm pretty sure he'd been thinking about the role play, and he came fairly quickly in my mouth. Each time, after he left, I'd get something to drink, masturbate, and cum pretty hard. Yes, I was enjoying this role play probably as much as Mark.

One day, I was taking clothes out of the dryer, when Mark snuck up behind me and "arrested" me. When we got to the living room, Mark told me to strip completely. I didn't think about it too much, and I got out of my shirt, bra, skirt, and panties. While undressing, I noticed it was a little after five pm. I didn't think about the time too much either. My husband works in Washington DC and doesn't get home until 6:30.

After Mark handcuffed me, I delivered my line. I guess my line was too flat or something. Instead of Mark unzipping his pants, he led me to the front door and opened it. The only thing keeping the neighborhood from seeing me naked was a clear storm door,

I wasn't delivering a line anymore. I begged Mark to close the door. The bastard actually pushed open the storm door and exposed me for what seemed a long time before he let the storm door close and finally, close the front door. We don't live on a through street, but enough people were coming home from work to make me anxious about standing naked in my doorway.

We finally made it back to the sofa where Mark unzipped his pants, pulled out his dick, and sat down. I dropped to my knees a little too quickly, and I felt the pain as I took Mark's dick in my mouth.

I didn't know if Mark was angry or tired, but it took me close to half an hour before he finally came. My knees were no longer hurting, but my jaw was a little sore.

I sat back on my ankles and waited for Mark to get up. He didn't.

Instead, Mark asked me, "Have you told Gilbert about our role play?"

I should have lied. Instead, I blurted out, 'Oh, no. I don't want my husband to know about it."

Mark waited a bit to reply, "I see." Then he continued, "I don't feel right keeping Gilbert in the dark. He should be coming home soon, and we'll be here to greet him. You can explain to him why you're sitting naked on your living room floor with your wrists cuffed."

Mark picked up the TV remote and put on Fox News. Thank goodness. Watching CNN or MSNBC until my husband got home would be too much of a torture for me. It was bad enough that I had the taste of cum in my mouth, and I couldn't get anything to drink.

Mark left me sitting on my ankles on the living room carpet. I turned myself around and got as comfortable as I could leaning back against the sofa. I thought about begging, but I could tell by Mark's tone that he was serious about exposing me to my husband.

We were halfway through Special Report when my husband came home. Mark turned off the TV, and said, "Veronica has something to tell you."

I can't tell you why I kept quiet. Maybe I wanted to defy Mark. Maybe I wanted to see if my husband would do anything. Maybe I wanted to find out what Mark would do.

Mark waited a bit. When I didn't say anything, he blurted out, "Veronica loves sucking my dick cuffed."

Mark grabbed my arm and pulled me back into a kneeling position. His dick was still out of his pants. It was pretty soft. He forced my head on his cock. I wanted to bite it, but I figured in my position that it wouldn't end well for me. I didn't think Mark would hurt me, but I didn't want to get him angry and find out.

I got Mark's dick hard rather quickly, but I'd just blown him an hour and a half ago. My husband sat on a dining room chair and watched me suck Mark's dick for what seemed like an eternity, but was actually around 45 minutes. My jaw was sore and my knees were hurting when Mark pulled me up by my arm, stood behind me, played with my tits and nipples for like five minutes, and finally unlocked the handcuffs.

I rubbed my wrists, and told my husband, "Make me some vegetable beef soup." He went into the kitchen to make the soup and by the time he had the soup on the table, I was sitting in my dining room chair. I was still naked and dazed by my experience.

While I ate the soup, my husband said nothing. I know he enjoyed my nakedness and the show Mark had him watch. I usually don't let my husband see me naked unless I'm edging him or torturing him. I almost never let him watch me having sex with another man. That prudishness is part of the way I tease my husband. Tonight, I was too tired and hurt to care.

I told my husband, "We'll talk about this tomorrow. Just leave me alone tonight."

After my husband finished his soup, he got up and went down to the basement to play on the computer. Me, I finished my soup, got up, picked up my clothes from the living room floor, and went upstairs to take a shower.

The warm water felt good on my body. By this time, my wrists and knees had stopped hurting. After the shower, I put on my flannel pajamas and went to bed. I picked up a novel I'd been reading and read for a while. Eventually, my mind kept returning to what Mark did to me, and my thoughts aroused me. I couldn't help myself. As dominant as I am, when I'm dominated by a manly man, my pussy gets really wet.

I put the book down and held a vibrator against my clit until I came a couple of times. I tried to read after playing with myself, but I couldn't concentrate on the story. I put the novel down and just stared at the ceiling, thinking about Mark and what he did, until I fell asleep.

My husband woke me up when he came to bed. I felt bad about ignoring him all evening, so we kissed and cuddled for a while before he rolled over to go to sleep.

The next evening, I made one of my husband's favorite dinners, beef and cheese lasagna. Over dinner, I explained how and what Mark and I had been role-playing. Of course, my husband understood since he enjoys our tease and denial role-playing.

The next time I edged my husband, I tried to time his erections. They didn't seem too quick, but it had been four weeks since his last orgasm. I think I'll make him wait two or three more weeks, just to be a bitch. I know my husband's thinking about me sucking Mark's dick, and I don't appreciate it.


chatbug
chatbug
468 Followers