Caught by Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
Consequences galore after the evening's earlier event.
1.8k words
4.59
6.1k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clink.

That sound was a such a relief.

It had been just over three hours since Scarlett had stumbled into his web of self-bondage and denial but finally, Ethan had gotten the combination and he could feel the padlock slide off the d-rings of his leather cuffs.

He slowly pulled his aching arms from behind his back, letting them flop aimlessly to his side for some respite. His shoulders were burning, he'd never normally taken this long to unlock himself but the interruption by Scarlett and sheer adrenaline from everything that happened had taken a toil, he had been slowly than usual and he was paying for it now.

Gingerly, he lift his right arm up and moved his hand to the back of his head, fumbling with the buckle on his gag until it too finally released. He gripped one of the leather straps and pulled upwards, the bright rubber ball pulling against his teeth until it popped out of his mouth, leaving behind an aching jaw and a string of droll that nearly reach his chest.

He took a moment before heaving himself upwards so that he was sat up in the middle of the bed, his top half finally freed but his legs still bound. He was too tired to properly untie the ropes so instead just unbuckle the leather cuffs from around his ankles, he'd deal with the clean-up later.

He looked down at the chastity cage, it was slick with pre-cum but his cock had finally calmed down, returning to a relaxed state and sitting comfortably within the confines on the steel bars. He wondered if it was possible to remove without the key but a quick examination of the base ring proved that without removing the cage element, there was just no room for his balls to escape.

Normally after his indulgence in self-bondage, he'd untie himself and have an incredibly intense orgasm after being teased and frustrated from the wand rumbling against his package but he'd never worn the cage before and now he didn't even have the key to free himself.

He looked over the edge of the bed, down to the wand vibrator and wondered if he turned it on high enough and pressed it against the head of the cage, it could potentially give him an orgasm.

Twenty minutes later and that same vibrator was flung back onto the floor in sheer frustration.

He tried turning it to a variety of different speeds and manoeuvring it into various different positions around the cage but all it had done was make him even hornier, develop a wicked ache from where the base ring had pulled on his balls as his cock fought against the steel and gotten him no damn closer to cumming.

"Fuck sake," he muttered, laying back down and trying to think about anything else so at least his cock stopped pushing against the cage.

Reaching out to the nightstand, he pat his hand along the wooden surface until he felt cool glass and picked up his phone. He wasn't going to be able to cum with the cage on, it just wasn't happening but it had been a few hours so maybe Scarlett would be closer to wrapping up her night out. He needed to know so he tap on the messages app and started typing.

"Hey, you having a good night?" he asked, trying to play it cool.

He looked at the screen, waiting for the eye icon to show under the text or at least three bubbles showing a reply but there wasn't anything. He sighed and flung his phone onto the bed as he slowly stood up, his legs didn't feel the most stable but he needed to stretch them and get blood flow properly circulating again.

Immediately he felt the weight of the cage pulling down on his balls, he'd never put it on when standing and he hadn't expected this consequence. He leaned down and picked up his boxers and t-shirt from the pile of clothes he'd taken off earlier and put them back on, the cage resting inside his underwear but also easing the tension as it had somewhere to rest rather than hang free.

Turning his attention to the ropes still attached to the bed, he started to untie the various knots that he'd made and slide the attached ankle cuffs off the ropes, setting them down on the bed. Taking the nylon bag, he placed it down onto the bed and bundled the ropes back in, alongside the blindfold that he'd never used.

Ping.

That sound brought hope.

Ethan practically jumped onto the bed so that he could grab his phone, the little message notification showing that Scarlett had replied.

"Yeah we're having a great time, drinking and dancing" she replied, "going to assume you managed to free yourself then?"

"I got out around ten minutes ago," he told her, "it took longer than expected, so you know what time you'll be home?"

"Aww, you missing me that much already?" she quickly replied, "or is it the little key in my pocket that you really miss?"

He could hear the sarcasm in her voice through that text and the honest truth was that he really wanted the key but he needed to play this safe.

"You, of course," he messaged hoping it would work.

"Lol liar," she quickly replied, he'd never been a great liar even through text, "now tell the truth or maybe I'll just need to keep that cage on until you can learn to be honest or better yet, I could just give it to Jasmine or Sophia for safe keeping"

"Wait no please I'm sorry, I do want the key," he said, a frantic desperation suddenly building inside as he waited on her reply.

"Lol I'm teasing don't worry, your secret is safe with me," she sent back, and he felt himself relax a little, "Look I'm probably just gonna crash at Sophia's tonight so you'll just have to wait until the morning"

"Oh," he responded, feeling downhearted and hoping that he hadn't pissed her off, "are you mad at me?"

"A little, I'm pretty annoyed that you'd been keeping this massive secret from me," she replied, "I'm your wife, we're meant to trust each other fully but you kept this from me"

"I'm sorry," he quickly responded.

"I know, and we'll talk about it in the morning," she text back, "but the three of us are just crashing at Sophia's, we want a catch-up so don't worry, it's not because of you"

He felt a bit relieved though the idea of being stuck in this cage until tomorrow made him feel both excited and anxious.

"I do however want a little reminder of what's waiting for me at home though so take a pic of that nice shiny cage and send it to me" she continued.

"Wait really?" he responded, a little taken aback by the request.

"Yeah, don't make me ask twice" she replied.

He did feet a pang of excitement when he read the text despite his trepidation. She really was interested in this and he wasn't going to squander this opportunity. Sliding his hand down into the waistband of his boxers, he pulled his boxers down far enough until gravity did the rest of the work, letting them fall to the floor.

Opening the photo app, he positioned the phone so it had a clear view of his engaged cock and snapped a couple of pictures. He did feel a bit embarrassed as he looked back at the photos but he wanted to make her happy so he sent them over.

"Good boy," she replied and just reading that almost made him melt into a puddle. There was just something about a dominant woman saying those two words that made him so fucking weak at the knees, "something is telling me that you're feeling a little frustrated?"

"Yeah I'm pretty turned on," he told her, he could feel the cage slowly start to rattle as his dick tried to fully stretch out once again, "I'd never used the cage before so I didn't know what to expect and well, it's definitely keeping me on edge"

"Just imagine what I could be doing right now if I was there," she teased, "maybe I'd slip my underwear off, bend over the bed and have you fuck me hard"

He could feel that rush of excitement coming over his again, his body pushed hard against the cage as he let his imagination take over for a moment, he so desperately wanted to cum.

"Oh, but the cage would be in the way so that can't happen," she continued, he could just hear that mocking voice she occasionally did, "oh well, I'll just need to use that big, thick cock I have in my bedside table instead but if you're lucky, maybe I'll let you watch"

She was definitely mocking him and by God, it was turning him on even more, she was pushing all those submissive buttons he'd kept hidden all this time and the feeling was intoxicating.

"Fuck, you have no idea how horny I am," he replied as he lay back down on the bed, the wand tempting close even though he knew it would be as futile as before.

"Well you're just going to have to stay like that until I'm back" she responded, "though here's a little treat to keep you on edge until tomorrow morning"

He clicked on the photo she'd sent over and it was a front shot of her silky, black underwear and there was a distinctive key-shaped outline right in the centre of them.

"Who knew that such a small object could give me so much pleasure, goodnight my little sub xxx"

Ethan placed his phone down and smiled, this night had taken the most exhilarating turn. He had fantasised since his teenager years about submitting himself to a Domme, to be completely under her control and fulfil her desires but the opportunity never arose.

Then when he met Scarlett and there was that instant, burning connection that made her irresistible to him. He could picture the first time he saw her, the flowing dark hair just below her shoulders, bright green eyes, wicked smile and a body that curved in all the right places. He knew instantly that he wanted to be with her forever and as luck turned out, she felt the exact same about him.

But he'd always been scared to bring up his kinks and fantasies.

He didn't want that feeling she had to sour against him and whenever he broached the subject, he just found himself stopping short of admitting the full truth. He'd play it off and say he wasn't that interested.

He felt like such an idiot, if he'd just been honest and told her how he felt, he clearly could have been exploring this with her and not hiding it from her.

Hindsight is 20/20 though and all he could do now was look forward to tomorrow. He couldn't wait for her to get home and finally talk to her openly about of this, to bare his entire being to her without shame or judgment.

He could finally explore this side of himself with the woman that he adored.