Caught by the Neighbor Pt. 02

Story Info
Kenny falls further under Bre's control.
22.5k words
4.81
6.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subken
subken
35 Followers

This is part 2 and I suggest you read Caught by the Neighbor to understand it better.. This starts where the other one left off......

This story was written for Bre who is a online friend that has explored some Domme things.. But the story is more my fantasy of her control....now onto the story.........kenny

=============================================

I layed there in a post orgasm daze and my head spinning on what we just discussed as I watched Bre's naked body slide off my body and move toward the fire, her sexy ass swaying so gracefully and her long blonde hair dancing on her back as the light from the fire caressed her sexy figure.. A quick turn right next to the fire pit highlighting her pert breasts and a glimpse of her womanhood and with the sweetest of grins she points to the clothes strewn around and the toys... be a good boy and clean all this up and fold my clothes neatly before you come into the shower...

I smile and whisper yes Miss Bre..

Then watching her turn and slowly head to the house. The light at the door highlights her figure and her sexy legs still encased in the black lace topped stockings. Seeing this just leaves me speechless wondering how I got to be in this position. I slowly move around and find the clothes and toys strewn around the firepit..carefully bringing them into the house. Once inside I take care to fold Miss Bre's clothes neatly and put the toy bag down near the kitchen table.

I leave my panties off and head up to the master bedroom and hear the shower going. I grab two clean white fluffy towels and stop at the door. Not sure what to do I knock on the door feeling silly in my own house and ask if it is ok to come in... Stepping in I hear a loud laugh from the shower over the steaming hot water flowing onto Bre's body, I stand and stare my eyes mesmerized by what I am seeing. Bre facing away from me the shower door slightly fogged but I can clearly see her naked body, the long blonde hair wet and flat against her back between her sexy shoulder blades. Her shoulders wet and shiny as the water flows down her back and over her sexy hips and cascading over the perfectly shaped ass cheeks. The view just takes my breath away as well as stirs my cock to life. It is not till I hear Bre yelling from the shower...

Kenny get in here now

Snapped out of my gaze I move to the shower and slide the door open and step into the shower feeling the heat hit me as Bre smiles and looks at me with water flowing over her face and around her head. With such a sexy grin she whispers..

Kenny, you need to make sure I am clean.

A smile on my face I whisper back yes Miss Bre..

Turning and grabbing the bottle of body wash and a washcloth turning and seeing Miss Bre has turned and facing the shower her back to me. I gently start to rub the cloth all over her sexy shoulders and down her arms the suds coating her skin, focused on doing a good job I continue down her sexy back following her spine down, Feeling the gentle bumps under the cloth then rubbing up the right side of her back then down the left.. The soap slowly moved down her back.. I gently move down to my knee and lift her right foot up and start to rub the dirt off the bottoms and over her heel as the water pelts my face causing me to blink a lot as my hand slides up and down over her heel and calf before I move to the other foot.

By now my cock is rock hard standing out from my body. I move my hands up and wash behind her knees and then sliding up the back of her sexy firm thigh seeing how they go endlessly up and then the super sexy crease where her ass cheek starts and curves in. I move my hand up and down a few times before moving to the other leg. Dropping down on both knees I try and stay focused on the task. I slowly stand up shaking my head to get the water out of my eyes. I move the washcloth down and over the soft curve of her ass cheek follows a gentle curve down and then slowly back up a few times on each cheek.. Then letting the cloth follow the line down her ass crack the cloth gliding effortlessly as my fingers push between the cheeks seeing her body arch a bit as I do. I run the cloth between the sexy cheeks a few times before I step back to add more soap..

Bre slowly turns and seeing her expression she is totally enjoying the shower. She glances down and sees my erect cock and grins but only for a second before locking on my eyes.. I take her right arm and gently wash it all the way to her shoulder, lifting it up so I can clean her armpits.. A slight giggle as the cloth grazes the sensitive skin there.. Repeating this on the left arm. My eyes locking on Bre's perfect breasts, the water flowing over them so smoothly.. I take the washcloth and gently start to rub and wash her belly feeling how firm it is..

Rubbing on the belly button before moving up and gently washing her breasts feeling them move as my hand moves. I can feel her hard nipple under the washcloth as I move it over her firm perky breasts. Once I have her chest clean I drop down to my knees and start to wash up each leg. My eyes are trying to look up with the shower of water landing on my face.. So close to her bare pussy as my hand moves up and down each leg. Once I am sure each leg is clean I stand and look into her eyes..

Whispering.. May I wash between your legs now MIss Bre.. her grin melts me as I see a soft nod and see her body move opening her legs wide for me.. The washcloth glides down her belly then falls onto the bare skin above her pussy. I can feel how muscular she is where her thighs meet her groin. I gently wash everywhere between her legs as my cock throbs. I feel her mound move and her hips pushing toward my hand pressing harder as I wash all over her groin.. Seeing her eyes closed as her hips push my hand more.. I slowly stop and see her peer over at me as the shower washes away the soap from her body... I feel a slight chill thru my body as I have not been in the stream of hot water the whole time but am so happy to get the chance to wash Bre I do not care.

Bre turns and tilts her head back letting the water land on her neck and chest rinsing the last of the soap down the drain.. Her Pretty smile catches me as she turns back and her hand reaches up and pushes my head down. I do not move right away but her arm pushes harder and soon I find myself back on my knees as she guides my head to her pussy.. Not needing any direction my mouth slides over her mound and my tongue drives onto your wet lips. I do long slow strokes up and down the extended lips before slipping my tongue between them and flicking it side to side as my mouth covers her pussy stopping the water flow down her body as she pushes her hips forward pressing me back against the shower wall. I never stop my tongue as it flicks back and forth over the swollen lips and teasing her clit. The hard nub out from its protective hood as my lips gently close in on it and my tongue grinds down on it hard as it moves in a circle..

Bre is moving her hips hard on my face as I keep working on her. I can taste her juices even though the water is flowing over our bodies.. Feeling her strong legs on either side of my body as she arches her back pushing against my face like it was a toy. I can see her belly heaving and contracting as she grinds on my face and her legs shaky. I can hear her moans and groans.. Her voice shaky as she yells out nibbles it more kenny ahhh that is good... now thrust that tongue into me..

Tongue fuck me..

I tighten my tongue so it is good and hard and thrust it into her tight pussy feeling her hips thrust at the same time. Soon my tongue is in as far as it will go and she is humping it harder and harder, my nose grinding on her clit with each thrust.. Her hands gripping my head and pressing it so hard against her I could hardly breath but i let her keep fucking my tongue..then she surprised me and held me tight and moved my head back and forth.. My tongue wiggled side to side and buried deep inside her as she used my nose to grind her clit back and forth so fast and suddenly yelling out OOOOHHHH GOD Kenny.

I feel her whole body spasm and tremble as her hips thrust up hard as she comes with such force then letting down a bit and suddenly thrusting again pushing my head back hard on the wall.. I feel the waves of her orgasm take over her whole body as the shower is filled with her loud moans and groans...I just stay still, my knees aching a bit as Bre comes down from her orgasm...As I kneel there my cock throbbing and aching so hard. The head flooded with blood and purple.. I find I am panting just as hard as Bre is. Bre pulls back and lets me stand as she smiles and whispers.. Good boy Kenny...

She turns and rinses off before turning and stepping out of the shower picking up a towel and wrapping it around herself.. Then she leans in.. oh Kenny you look pretty worked up.. Sorry but no cummies today.. As her hand turns the cold water knob.. Do not get out till it is soft Kenny. Shock hits me as the cold water lands on my body and her words sink in.. I turn trying to get away from the cold water but the door is now closed as she watches me almost laughing as I jump in the shower feeling my hard cock lose its hardness and slowly soften. It felt like I was in the cold shower forever but sure it was only 4-5 mins before Bre nodded that I could turn the water off...

I step out and grab a towel and try to warm up.. My erection totally gone and my balls sucked back into my body. I help Bre dry off more and then we leave the bathroom and head to the bedroom. Softly she asks if she can borrow a tee shirt which I get for her and then she tells me to put on a pair of panties..that she wants me in panties all the time.. I inform her that the only ones are folded down stairs... smiling she sends me to get one and put it on..I grab her pair and slide them on.. It was just as tight as Karen's but hers are still damp from earlier... When I get back to the room I see her laying under the cover on the left side of the bed.. I slide on the other side and she looks at me and whispers..

What a wonderful night kenny. Now no fooling around tonight I am tired and we have a busy day tomorrow..

With that she turned the light out and rolled to her side pressing her naked ass against my body.. My cock jumped to attention as I lay there with the most beautiful woman in my bed and I was not allowed to touch. Bre seemed to fall right asleep but I lay there my cock aching as I struggled to drift off to sleep

Morning came and I heard Bre in the bathroom.. When she comes out she smiles.. So kenny I think if you are going to wear panties everyday we need to get you some of your own, so we will be going shopping.. Smiling I mumble yes Miss Bre

Bre rummaged through my drawers and found a white pair of shorts and a short sleeved polo shirt.. I worried the panties might show thru but she informed me they did not..

I made breakfast and we jumped into my mini cooper convertible and made a quick stop at Bre's house for her to change quickly.. Bre came out in a sexy short sundress and flats, her hair brushed out and flowing as she walked...When Bre got in she told me to head to the local Mall which I did and my head started to wonder how this was going to work..

We got to the mall in about twenty mins and wandered the halls till we got to Victoria's Secret. Looking at me she handed me an envelope..

Kenny, you need to give that to the saleswoman. She will know what I want once she reads it.. My eyes widened.. Umm Miss Bre what does it say? Oh Kenny that would be no fun now would it. As we entered the store my eyes scanned looking to see the different sales woman, I am thinking an older one might be more understanding..but that thought was short lived when she grabbed my arm and pointed to the youngest sales woman in the store.. My guess is she was about 21-22 tops and on the shorter side and cute. I looked at Bre with pleading eyes but she just said go we have other shopping to do. I take a huge deep breath and whisper yes Miss Bre, I take the envelope and slowly walk around the store to get to where the young saleswoman was although she was moving too, soon I realized I needed to speak up to get her to stop moving about the store refolding things and cleaning up the displays..

Excuse Me Miss, might I get some help with some things?

She turns and with a sweet smile she responds of course what can I help you find..

Suddenly realizing I cannot answer that question because I do not know what is in the envelope and not sure what to say but finally I mumble. I think this might help, blushing brightly as I hand her the envelope.. She has a confused look but takes it and opens it.. I see Bre watching from the other side of the store, she has a huge grin like a kid in a candy store.. The sound of paper being opened brings me back to the sales woman, and as I look at her I see her nametag Taylor in bold letters. I see there is one piece of paper with what looks like handwritten words on the other side..Taylor reading it and chuckles as she does making me wonder what the note says.. When she finishes reading it she looks up..

Wow uh Kenny appears we have a lot to do.... Ok so what size are you Kenny? I look at her in disbelief and mutter I am not sure... well what size are your pants?? Oh umm I wear a 34.. Ok so that would make you a XL.. but seems she wants you in a size smaller so they might be a bit snug on you.. hearing her say that out loud for others to hear makes me blush bright.. Then I start to wonder what else the note said. Next I see her turn, well let's get started as she heads toward one of the big displays with panties all around them but my eyes seem to fall on her sexy figure and cute ass as she walks through the store. Seeing the faint outline of her panties on the tight black slacks she is wearing and the faint impression of the tiny straps of her bra poking the silky material of her burgundy blouse that hugged her skinny frame. As she picks up a pink lace pair turning asking if I like it, I nod and she hands it to me as she picks up another pair very similar and hands it to me and while I glanced and looked at them she held up a third pair and pulled them tight and in a normal voice started telling me about the 3 pairs of hipster panties all had a lot of lace and looked very similar but the colors were slightly different..

My hands feeling the lace in my hand as I listened to her tell me the subtle differences between them. I picked one of them and she smiled and went to the drawers and pulled out a small and a large one making me wonder what she was doing.. But before I could ask she headed off to another shelf.. She continued to show me about 8 different styles and before I realized it I had 16 pairs of panties and also noticed a few female customers watching as we moved around the store. I also realized I was rock hard and started to carry the panties down low to cover up. After what seemed like hours Taylor smiled.. Ok Kenny I think we have gotten all but one pair of panties on the list.. Now, the note had a comment and I have to say it was right.

I asked quietly what that was... she looked into my eyes and said.. It said she thought you would stare at my ass the whole time and if I noticed it I was to ask you a question.. She looked deeper into my eyes making me want to shrink and leave the store..Kenny.. I did notice you staring right from the start... So Kenny, were you looking at my ass the whole time? My face flushed and I looked down. Kenny, look at me and answer the question.. I nodded yes Taylor I was and am sorry.. So Kenny, did you figure out what style panties I am wearing? Being you looked so much..

Oh umm I am not sure Taylor.. I am so sorry..

Tell me Kenny I am curious... I know you have an idea...

I whispered that I thought it was a Thong feeling totally humiliated..

Taylor smiled very good, Kenny as she led me to another counter and pulled out a teal lace thong.. Handing me 3 pairs and then turned and walked toward a section of the store we had not been in.. she smiled... The note also stated there was one wishlist item to show you... as she stopped in front of a display of corset's. Taylor looked at me and said it did not specify which one but I wanted to show you them before we checked you out...

I started to look at the different corset tops and saw one that I liked.. I took it down and looked at it.. Hooked in the front and laced in the back. Taylor smiled. You have good taste Kenny.. She told me all about the Ashoka corset and the thong panties she would suggest.. I decided I would get it as a present for Bre. I told Taylor what my guesses were on the size and we both agreed that a XS would be perfect.. With all the panties and corset we headed to the checkout and I paid.. I was a bit surprised at how much but was happy to spend it.. I thanked Taylor for all the help and found my way out of the store with a large Victoria Secrets Bag only to find Bre grinning from ear to ear...

Oh Kenny looks like you had fun in there I can see the wet spot on your shorts hehe

Next we headed to the car and drove a short distance and had me confused when she led me into a small pet store.. I could see Bre watching me, enjoying my confusion.. It started to make sense when she stopped in the aisle that had collars.. I looked at her..

Oh Kenny it will look so hot with the panties.. So let's find one that fits. Bre had me pull down almost every collar on the rack asking me to hold it to my neck to see if it was big enough.. in the end she liked the pink leather collar that was about one and half inches wide with a silver buckle and a silver ring.. Next she moved down the aisle to the leashes.. She spotted the pink one that matched the collar.. Leather 6 foot leash..and then she moved down to the cat section and found a pink collar with a ring and a small bell.

My mind is not sure why she got that one but I looked at her and saw her grinning Ok only one more thing to get.. looking into my eyes her pretty smile as she spoke.. My Panty sub needs a tag too.. So when you go to pay for this you will need to ask to get two tags.. They will be Pink tags and it will say "Bre's panty sub kenny".. Shock on my face as she handed me the leash and collar.. I took them and headed to the counter and my heart sank seeing an attractive young woman maybe 21 at the register.. Taking a deep breath in, I walked up and told her to pay for the leashes and ask if there was a way to get custom tags.... She grinned looking at me.. My eyes struggle not to look down as I hear her say

Ok well we have a machine that can do it.. You said you want pink heart shape tags...what do you want the tag to say? I almost whispered "Bre's Panty sub kenny... I can see her fighting back a laugh.. Then she looked at me and said "well we cannot do it all on one line, and it only makes sense if it says Bre's Panty Sub" on the first line and then kenny on the second line. Is that ok kenny? Blushing I nod yes..

She steps away and has me follow her over to a big machine and punches it in.. It takes a few mins to etch it and while I stand there. I see Bre standing off to the side giggling then pointing down. It is then I realize I am rock hard and it is clear to anyone that would happen to look. I quickly put my arms down and hold them in front to hide my arousal as my mind is trying to understand why I am so aroused. The cashier clears her throat and she smiles reading at full volume as she holds it up the two tags.

I hear her voice reading the tags "Bre's Panty Sub" "Kenny" Do you think it looks ok Kenny? I quietly respond that they look perfect I smile softly as she hands them to me and I thank her for her help before I turn and head out of the store totally embarrassed...I get outside and turn as Bre strolls out looking so sexy with a huge grin on her face and informs me that we are done with the shopping trip and it is time to head back home. Relieved as we walk to the car I cannot help but admire how sexy Bre is and seeing her confidence and how happy she is as her sundress blows gently in the breeze....

subken
subken
35 Followers