Caught by the Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bre has dropped down to her elbows and is panting hard as my tongue pushes harder prying into the tight rim as I moan feeling the softness of Bre's ass cheeks under my palm as my hands move over her perfect ass cheeks.. I turn my focus back to my tongue and push harder feeling the tight rim expand allowing my tongue to inch in further feeling it grip my tongue. Wiggling the tip before I slide my tongue out and then push back in slowly.

Each time I push in with my tongue I find it has pushed deeper into the vice grip of her ass and soon I find that my thrusts in and out are taking my whole tongue in and holding it there.. The moans I am hearing from Bre tell me she is really enjoying it.. The strong scent of her nectar is slowly replaced with the musky humid scent of her ass. My tongue drives in and out so slowly feeling it be pinched by the tight rim as it goes...

Bre is pushing her ass back as my tongue slides in and out feeling the force of her sexy ass against my face.. I start to drive my tongue in faster hearing the sounds of my wet tongue slipping into her tight asshole..My pace picks up and soon I am tongue fucking her sexy ass her body tensing squirming as I do..

Then my tongue slips out and I start to lick down the tight ass crack and onto Bre's soaked pussy. The taste is amazing as my tongue slides down to cover her clit and I flick it a lot causing her body to tremble. I look between her legs and see her looking back at me watching me as I am licking and tonguing her pussy. I start to lick from her clit all the way to her ass drive my tongue in hard and fast then lick all around the tight bud before moving down and pushing my tongue deep into her pussy and tongue fucking her fast and hard a bunch of times before slipping out and sucking her hard clit that is totally out form it's protective shield.. Sucking hard while my tongue drives over it fast and furiously then back to her ass licking the cheeks and ass crack before driving my tongue in..

My hand slides up and starts to play with her pussy. Letting my fingers play with the extended lips as I licked her ass and drive my tongue deep inside.. I start to really drive my tongue in hard and fast as my fingers slip into Bre's tight pussy first one finger then two.. Trying to thrust my fingers and tongue in at the same time getting into a rhythm and am rewarded with Bre's soft moans and her body pushing harder against my face.

Sensing Bre's arousal is building fast I double my efforts and really start to finger her hard and fast as my tongue shoots in and out of her tight ass like a piston all while trying to see her looking back which made me so hot. It does not take long before Bre is bucking and thrashing her face buried in the blanket as I wiggle my tongue all over inside her ass as my fingers keep thrusting into her pussy rubbing so deep my fingers pressing down on her g spot with each thrust. Her cute ass cheeks tighten on my face like a vice as Bre's orgasm triggers a flood of her hot juices onto my hand as she gyrates and trembles uncontrollably feeling the weight of her hips on my arm as her body starts to collapse.

I slowly slide my tongue out and lower Bre down to the blanket and let my fingers slip free from her pussy and then move up behind her on the blanket and wrap my arms around her and hold her tight. Feeling her whole body still trembling and shaking softly as she starts to relax and her breathing tries to catch up. It felt so good laying in the hot sun with her in my arms without a care in the world..

We layed there for a good 20 mins before Bre started to stir looking at me whispering that was amazing Kenny.. Totally amazing... We both get up and pack up things.. Bre looks at me and says I need to clean up and points to the lake... Go for a dip now and clean up Kenny.. You can keep the panties on grinning.. I trudge over and slip into the warm lake dunking my head and rinsing off. The cool water also makes my hard cock soften totally.

The heat of the day and riding the bikes will dry me off in no time I hoped.. Soon we were all dressed and packed up and riding back home chatting about the day and how wonderful it was. Bre shared she had plans with friends and then alot of work she needed to catch up with on Sunday. By the time we got back to her place I was mostly dry but the panties had left a damp mark on my shorts that made Bre smile. I helped get Bre's bike back on the rack in the garage and we hugged which made my cock hard instantly. Bre noticed and stroked it softly..

I love controlling your orgasms Kenny and I am sure you will get relief soon.

A tight squeeze of my cock as she added.. But it won't be this weekend for sure...

Grinning as she looked at me and whispered. Kenny it is what you begged for and no one said it would be easy. I will say Kenny I love seeing how it changes you being so deep in your submission.

When I got home I was exhausted and hornier than I have ever been. The long week of teasing and denial was taking its toll on me and driving me so deep into a submissive state.. Further than I have ever been before. I thought being locked up pushed my submissive side alot but this week has shown me a different level being I have to force myself not to just give up and jerk off. I know deep down if I did that I would really let down Bre as well as myself. I have dreamed of being controlled like this my whole life.. Now was not the time to blow it..I cleaned up and had some dinner and watched some TV. I was about to head off to be when I get a text from Bre

Kenny I want to see a picture of you in your cute panties and my name on "my" cock outside your back door. You have 5 mins.

My cock grew hard the second I got the text so it was not hard to comply. I raced to the back door and turned on the outside light.. Peeking outside looking around before stepping out. I put my phone on the chair there and hit the camera timer button and posed for the shot. It took a few tries before I got one that showed her name properly and I sent it off to her with a min to spare.

Doing the task right before going to bed made it alot harder to get to sleep. I eventually fell asleep and was awakened to the sun coming into my room. I forgot to close the curtains.. I had some errands to do so I got up and showered and after eating headed out. I got home mid afternoon and chilled to watch some football and relax.

Bre did stop by the house unexpectedly while I was watching football which was nice but it was more of an inspection of things. First she had me stand arms behind my head while she ran her hand over my groin, balls and ass to ensure I was shaving properly. She did find a tiny patch I missed but just said to make sure it was gone in the morning. Then she led me upstairs to check the panty drawer and was happy to see I had washed them. She did ask for the 2 teal pairs that were supposed to be washed which I got for her.

The whole time Bre was over my cock was rock hard. She loved seeing my cock bouncing as we moved from room to room. When we got back downstairs she stopped at the door and picked up a bag and handed it to me.. Kenny from now on you will be washing my bra and panties each week and I might add Karen's and Taylors if you are a good boy.

Taking the bag I whisper to her Thank You Miss Bre.. They will be ready by Wend. Seeing her smile tells me she is pleased. Then she reaches down and starts to jerk my cock hard and fast the panties under her small hand as she pumps my cock so hard. Feeling her soft hand as it pumped so fast and the fact that I have been on edge for a week I was soon begging to cum.. She just shook her head no as she pumped a few more times before letting go..

No Kenny I told you not this weekend hehe.. I just love seeing your cock get so hard in your panties..

Then She turns and heads back to her place sliding the 2 thongs into her pocket as she walks..

It took some time to recover from this but the boring football game did help alot and soon I was heading to bed with only one thing on my mind.. When was she going to let me cum.. The work week started off like it had the week before.. With little tasks and sending photos to Bre. It was a very effective way to keep my mind and body focused on her and also constant reminders of the pent up frustration from not having a release.

On Monday night I made sure to wash all of Bre's panties and a few bras. I could not help myself to press each article to my nose to enjoy Bre's scent and let my mind wander.. I enjoyed this alot and seeing what she was wearing ws also naughty and arousing. The panties are all so small and the bras so delicate. I was finding that I needed a better place to dry them since the bathroom was getting crowded with the current setup. So I set up a few drying lines in the spare bedroom which would make it easier down the road. I had them all folded and in a small bag ready for pickup before I went to bed Tuesday night

Bre stopped by on Wednesday night to get her lingerie and had 2 bags full of Karen's and Taylors. She told me they had to be done by Friday Night and if I mixed up the bags I would be in trouble. Looking at the bags I wondered if either had done laundry in weeks.. But I took the bags and told Bre it would not be an issue. Bre also had me between her legs licking her to a glorious orgasm before she left.

As she left she winked at me and said no washing your face or taking a shower till the morning Kenny. I want you to know my scent all night when you sleep. Moaning, hearing that and knowing the effect it would have made my head spin.. Yes Miss Bre.

Looking at the two bags so full I knew I was going to have to get started tonight. I took the larger of the bags that was Karens and headed off to the sink to start the process. I was right, there looked to be almost 2 weeks of panties in the bag and 4 bras. I could not resist feeling and smelling Karen's panties before washing them. So many different styles, most different than what Bre wore... I got them all washed and rinsed and hung up so I decided to do Taylors too..

Taylor's bag was not as full and her panties were a lot more conservative than Bre or Karens. Which was a bit of a surprise given where she worked. I enjoyed her sweet scent on her panties as well. I realized that I had been hard as a rock the whole time since Bre left and my cock was aching. The realization of having to wash their panties was only going to keep me on edge a lot more than I dreamed.

Work on Thursday and Friday were ok. It did not take much to trigger my cock.. I wondered if the women in the office wore more perfume because I found I was getting hard any time a woman walked by.. Bre stopped by and grabbed the two bags for Taylor and Karen.. She informed me that she had a formal to go to later with all of her roommates and that maybe we could hook up Saturday. I had really hoped we could spend some time Friday night and that maybe she had planned on a release for me.. Selfish of me to think that way but I was getting so desperate.

A few hours later I got a text from Bre with a selfie of her in a tight dark red almost burgundy dress with thin straps over the shoulders. The dress was very short to the upper thigh and had sexy cutouts below her breasts. I can only imagine what it looked like from behind but I am sure it hung on her tight ass. She had on sexy black high heels that looked to be 3 inches at least.. My cock hardened immediately. I have no doubt Bre knew it would keep me on edge...

Thinking about Bre at this formal gathering had my head spinning and eventually I gave up and got dressed and headed down to the local pub to get my mind off my cock. I was just leaving the bar about 9PM when I got a text from Bre asking if I was home.. I responded that I would be there in 10 mins and got an immediate response back..

Txt when you get there Kenny.. I just responded with OK..

As requested I texted when I arrived home.. Bre's response had me in a second.. It said.. Bring your toy bag and include the pink collars and leashes.. Walk over to my house to the back door..and strip to your panties.. I will meet you there and hurry!

I took a huge gulp and responded.. Yes Bre and raced in and got everything and walked quickly down to her house and went around back. I looked around the yard and to the neighbors house hoping no one was out back and was relieved to see all the other houses were dark. I started to remove my shirt and shorts, shoes and socks.. As I was putting them down the back door opened, scaring me.. Bre stepped out seeming a bit stressed...but looking totally amazing still in her dress. I just stared as she stood there..

Kenny, where is the bag.. I pointed to the top step. Smiling she bent down and rummaged through the bag coming out with the two collars.. She grinned looking at me standing in just a tight pink lace thong. I whispered is everything ok, Bre?

She had moved forward and was putting the collar around my neck, her soft hair teasing my skin and her sweet perfumed scent hit me hard.. As she pulled the collar so the tag was in front she held the smaller collar.. I was still a bit confused about this but soon found out what she had in mind as she pulled the panties down and started to wrap the small collar behind my balls an above my hard cock before she tightened it tight causing me to grunt out as my balls pushed out and my cock tightened with the strap pushing on it. She gently slid it around so the tag and metal loop was hanging below my balls before she pulled the panties back into place. She then found the leash and clipped it to the collar around my neck and held the leash in her hand...

She then whispered.. So it seems Karen must have said something to the other girls because at the formal they started to drill me about what was going on between you and I.. I tried to explain it but they kept pushing and eventually told me to prove it. So here we are....I stared at her processing what she just said.. I muttered Miss Bre, are they here now? She grinned yes kenny they are in the other room waiting for us.

.

But Miss Bre I can't go out there.. Oh Kenny you know you have no choice this is my decision and you will be the good panty sub and obey..

But Miss..

I did not get out any more words because the leash went tight and I jerked forward reluctantly following her through the kitchen door and then through the kitchen. I could hear her roommates all talking and giggling in the living room. I tried to slow Bre down by not walking as fast as she was but she just jerked the leash more. Suddenly we turned the corner into the living room.The room went totally silent as I was led in on the pink leash. Bre moved me into the center of the room. She looked at me smiling and told me to put my arms behind my head and stand still.. I wanted to cover up so badly seeing the 3 women sitting on the couch.

All were in short tight dresses with their legs crossed. Karen on the end her black hair flowing over her shoulder in her tight dark blue strapless dress with black heels, next to her was Cassie the tallest of them all, in her skin tight black strapless dress her brunette hair flowing over both shoulders and her cleavage looking like the grand canyon trying to escape the tight dress, and then Jenny on the other end in a tight orange dress that almost looks like it is wrapped around her like shrink wrap it is so tight the thin spaghetti straps struggling to hold her breasts in place.. My cock was so hard seeing them all sitting there with their bare legs and heels. I was so embarrassed being in front of them in just panties and the leash, yet it really had an effect on me that I did not expect.

Bre turned to her roommates.. So Kenny here is my panty sub and obeys me totally.. Isn't that right Kenny.. I mumble yes Miss Bre.. She grins.. You need to say it out loud kenny.. Taking a deep breath in, I repeat

I am Miss Bre's panty submissive and she controls me totally.

That is right Kenny, do I control what you wear? Yes Miss Bre

Do I control when you can cum? Yes Miss Bre

Suddenly they all started asking questions all at once but Bre finally just told them it was enough that they would see first hand how much control she had but they all had to be patient. I stood there my cock throbbing as they talked about me like I was not there..

Bre announced that she wanted to play a game, as she rummaged through the bag and pulled out the big blindfold and slid it across my head plunging me into darkness. She then had me lay on the floor on my back.. Bre then told them all that she wanted me to guess who was who by what panties they were wearing.. I was a bit confused but just layed there.. The talking got quiet and a lot of whispering..

Then Bre leaned down and whispered in my ear.. Ok Kenny, each of us is going to let you touch our panties for 15 seconds. You will at the end give us the order you think as best you can. She laughed... then I heard her say ok everyone has to be silent till the end...

The room got quiet and I heard heels walk up and stop on either side of my head and suddenly I sensed movement and suddenly my face was touching a pair of panties.. My tongue came out and explored as best I could. I knew it was not Bre knowing her scent but my tongue told me the panties were pretty small, probably a thong and had lace on the edges and cotton in the middle. They were a little damp.

Suddenly they disappeared and the heels stepped away and another set moved above my head. My tongue wasted no time exploring and my head told me this was Karen.. The panties were a thong for sure.. Guessing they all wore them with such tight dresses.. There was no lace on this pair but felt sexy so tight to her body..

Quietly these panties moved away and soon was replaced with a third pair, the panties were all lace and tight and small and her scent was stronger than the others. I was struggling to tell who was who, not touching anything other than their panties..thinking how sexy they must look squatting over my face with their dresses hiked up. I enjoyed the feel of this thong on my tongue. My cock was throbbing aching for some contact but it was not going to happen....

The last person lowered down and I felt another full lace thong that was wetter than the others.. I knew the scent so well as Bre's and licked her panties hard.. She must have known I knew it was her because they stayed a bit longer than the rest.. Soon the panties left and I heard alot of movement.. Then the Blindfold came off and the light of the room made me squint.. Bre looked at me and asked what do you think Kenny..

I mumbled that I thought it was Cassie, Karen, Jenny then Bre...

Bre smiled so close Kenny two out of four that is Pretty good...a shame though had you gotten all four right you could of picked which one of us you got to fuck.. Haha oh well...

Bre told me to stand which I did and she moved the leash from my neck to the little collar around my cock and balls and handed the leash to Cassie. She told Cassie to take me to her room. Cassie did not waste anytime and yanked the leash causing my balls to scream out. I followed close to her from then on but she did enjoy tugging just to see me jump. Once in Bre's room the rest of the girls flowed in and jumped on the bed giving me glimpses of their panties making me ache more.. Bre was the last one in the room and put the toy bag down, then reached in and grabbed some rope and cuffs.. Next thing I know I have cuffs on my wrists and ankles and they have me sitting leaning against the door facing Bre's king size bed.. my arms are pulled together above my head and tied to the top of the door and my legs are pulled apart and tied to the bed frame. My body stretched and my hard cock poking out of the pink panties with the pink leash.

Once they were sure I was secure and all were back on the bed they turned to me and they busted out laughing at how I looked making me blush brightly. That did not last long as Bre turned and hugged Cassie and kissed her hard and Jenny and Karen did the same. My eyes widened as I watched them kissing and hugging and soon the sounds of zippers and clothes moving as they started to pull each other's dresses off.