Caught by the Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The short ride back goes quickly and as I grab the 2 bags and follow Bre up to the door I get a chance to see her sexy legs and cute ass as the sundress grips the soft curves of her ass as she walks.. By the time we got to the door my cock was pushing the shorts out, I saw her eyes look down and a huge smile came on her face... she looks at me as I open the door to let her go in first and she stops just inside the door and says.. Just panties remember? I nod as she just stands in the doorway..

Umm Can I come in to undress Bre? No strip down there, best be quick before any cars come as she closes the door.. My eyes widen as I look back toward the road.. Then turn back and quickly remove my shorts and shirt folding them best I can. I kick off my shoes standing in just the panties I knock on the door hoping Bre will open it quickly. Bre takes her time opening it and then steps to the side allowing me to enter my own home.. Thankful to be behind the closed door. Bre smiles and says ok we need to go unpack your stuff kenny as she turns and almost skips up the stairs with me following.

Once we get into my master bedroom she asks me to lay out all the panties. There are 2 piles by size... She scoops up the pile of smaller panties and puts them into the bag.. I also lay out the collars and leash and tags. She points to the tags and tells me to put one on each collar which takes a second.. Then clears the top of my dresser and lays them out..

They stay here no moving them kenny.. Nodding as I see her open the top drawer, my underwear drawer.. She reaches in and grabs all the briefs except one pair and puts them in the other bag... then asks me to put my new panties in the drawer neatly. She also tells me to get any other pairs I have and add them too...Looking in the drawer when I am done and seeing so many colorful panties the realization of what she has just done so quickly was to take any choice away from me and what it really means that Bre has taken all but one pair sinks in. She is taking the control I have always craved..when I turn back from the dresser I see Bre sitting on the bed leaning against the pillows knees up. Her sundress hung onto one leg but fell down on the other and her panties in clear sight.. Making my cock throb. Her sexy hair falling over her shoulders as she smiles.

Kenny please run and get a Red permanent marker, I think I saw some in the kitchen drawer. Confused I nod and scurry downstairs and rummage through the junk drawer and find a Red and Green sharpie permanent marker.. I grab them both and head back upstairs. Bre smiles seeing I have two markers and takes them from me as I stand next to the bed the panties tented away from my belly with my hard cock poking out. Bre looks at my hard cock then into my eyes.

Kenny, who has control over your cock? I quickly respond You Do Miss Bre

You like that I control your cock and own it don't you Kenny?

Yes Miss Bre more than I can put into words..

Good I love controlling and owning it.. I think I want you to see that all the time too.. When you are hard or soft.. With that she moves forward and grabs my hard cock and pulls it level with the bed causing me to moan out from the sudden grip of her soft hand. She then takes the Red marker and writes BRE in big letters down the side of my cock. Then with the Green marker she writes BRE on the head of my cock.. She lets my cock go and it snaps back to fully erect and pointing up as she admires her work.. Looking up at me and with a firm voice she just says.. Kenny.. My name will be on your cock at ALL times.. I will be checking....

I look down and see the Green on the top of my cock and tilt my head and see BRE on the side in Red.. I look back at Bre and whisper thank You Miss Bre for marking YOUR cock. I will ensure it stays fresh daily.

Good boy kenny, I know you will..

Now our shopping trip has me aching Kenny.. You know what to do

I smile as I move over to the end of the bed and slowly climb on and move toward her parted legs. Her feet planted on the bed right at the back of her thighs showing off her tight calf muscles on one side and both of her silky smooth thighs parted in a V guided my eyes down to her tight panties covering her womanhood. Seeing her face watching me move as her hair cascades off each bare shoulder with some strands on her face looking so sexy.

I kneel on the bed near Bre's feet my cock pushing the small panties out a few inches from my body as my eyes soak up how perfect Bre's legs look and how sexy she is with her bright smile I move my fingers down her right calf softly feeling the soft firm skin down to her ankles then back up pressing a bit more, then moving my other hand and slide down her left leg the sundress moving as my hand does..

Gently as I move my hand up I let the fabric move with it.. Uncovering her other leg softly till my hand is at her sexy knees letting the sundress slide down to the left pulling it away from her sexy panties and legs. I gently move my fingers up and down the backs of her thighs seeing the skin move with my fingers. My fingers glide all the way down to her ass cheeks that are sinking into the comforter on the bed. My fingers move gently onto the indentation in her tight ass cheek from where her panties were earlier. I let my finger follow that soft indentation in her skin till I hit her panties. My cock throbbing from the simple path. I spread my fingers out and move them back up both thighs at the same time..

Seeing Bre's eyes close slightly, I continue to enjoy the feel of my fingers caressing her inner thighs as I gently push them apart like as my hands caress the soft skin faster and moving down further each time. As her legs fall open like a flower blooming I am greeted to see Bre's sexy tight belly and her tight thighs. The strong groin muscles extend as my fingers slide effortlessly down and onto her panties.. They are pulled tight and a slight cameltoe has formed outlining her perfect lips. My fingers start to trace the edges of the panties then work inward feeling how damp the cloth is, making me smile so big. Hearing a change in her breathing as my fingers dance over the wet panties gently tracing the cameltoe. Bre's mouth opens as she blurts out.. Feels so good Kenny, press hard and I want to feel your mouth on me.

Grinning as I whisper yes Miss Bre..

My fingers pressing harder as they explore all over her wet panties. Leaning in I start to kiss each knee then kiss and nibble down the gentle slope of her thighs till my tongue and lips are pressed against the cloth of the panties.. The Musky scent of her nectar filling my head and making my cock hard as granite. I press my face down flat on her panties feeling the swollen lips underneath and letting my tongue dart all over pressing here and there on her outer mound. I feel her legs tighten on my head as my tongue seeks to find her clit.. The hard nub poking through the panties as I let the tip of my tongue flick back and forth just grazing it and teasing it. The panties got wetter with my saliva and her hot juices.. Bre mutters..

Pull them to the side Kenny ...

I reach down with my right hand and gently pull the wet panties away from her skin before slowly pulling them to the right.. While doing this my lips and tongue are sliding behind the cloth on Bre's soft bare skin till it bumps over the smaller outer lip and then falls onto the darker meatier lips between them.. They are engorged and extended so much. Taking it into my lips and tugging on it as my tongue flicks the tips so fast before letting the lip slip out.. Then repeating it again in a different spot loving how it stretches out and Bre moans louder when I do it.. Soon my tongue is stroking the meaty lips as my fingers slide up and slip into Bre's tight vagina.. This causes Bre to gasp out as my mouth continues to flick and tease the swollen lips eventually landing on the exposed clit, that has extended and fully out and so sensitive. I keep going back and forth from licking and sucking on her lips and teasing her clit..

The whole time my fingers are slowly finger fucking her. Her juices dripped from my fingers as I do. Losing track of time I am guessing that my mouth has been working for 15-20 mins. I can hear the heavy pants and feel when her body jerks and shakes.. Her hips pushing up against my mouth. I feel her hand on my head guiding me as I pick the pace up. Bre mumbles

That's it Kenny, focus on my clit.

I let my mouth cover all of the skin around it and let my tongue go nuts on her clit as my two fingers grind into your tight pussy. My hand arching deep into her and so slick in her juices. My face plastered on her clit as I grind my tongue harder and faster. I feel both of her hands on my head pushing my face onto your pussy and jerking it up and down hard and fast. I feel her whole body thrashing and gyrating against my face as her moans and groans fill the room... sensing she is getting close I drive my fingers in harder and faster trying to graze the spot so deep inside and each time I hit it her body lurches and her legs grip my head so tight not letting my mouth move.. Tongue swirling and grinding her clit as her hips thrust onto my face the low moans getting faster and then suddenly I feel her whole body thrust up and freeze my fingers and tongue not stopping at all and I am rewarded with a tidal wave of her sweet nectar flooding my face as her orgasm rockers her body.. She locked her legs around my head like a vice as she shakes and thrashes from the earthquake from within..

My face is flooded with Bre's girl cum as I do my best to drink it all up... enjoying the sensations that Bre is going thru as my tongue slows to a stop and my fingers come to rest deep inside teasing the g stop so gently... as I hear Bre's panting and moans slowly subside and her whole body gently releases my head and her legs fall totally open and relaxed.. Her hand gripping my hair tighter as I look up and see her glazed eyes and smile and her face and chest all flushed and a sexy sheen of sweat on her face.. Bre whispers.. Good boy Kenny.. As her hand lets my hair go and I move back from her sexy legs..

As I move to my knees I realize that my cock is beyond throbbing and a long string of pre cum is hanging from the head of my cock which is poking rudely out of the panties. When Bre sees it she grins.. Ohh not sure which is worse for you kenny.. Being in the cage or free and not allowed to cum. But you just came yesterday so not today.. Bre slowly moves off the bed and kisses my head as she moves off to the bathroom. When she returns she looks around the room and then sits next to me..

Ok Kenny I am so happy with how things are going.. Your tongue is amazing and our shopping trip was so much fun and got me so wet seeing you in the stores... She told me she needs to get back to her place but reminded me that I was not to cum unless she gives me permission, that I was to wear panties at all times now that I had enough and that I had to hand wash them and air dry them.

She wants me in just panties at home when I am alone. She also points to my cock and whispers and my name better be clearly visible too. With that we headed down the stairs and I gave her the bag with her panties and her corset. As she was about to open the door she reached down and grabbed my hard cock and gently stroked it. Just feeling her small soft fingers wrapping around the shaft made my knees weak and in no time I was panting when she gripped really tightly and looked up into my eyes..

She whispered.. I will know if you cum and if you do, I will not be happy.. I mutter that I understand and will not cum without permission and thank her for the shopping trip.. She turned quickly and opened the door and almost skipped off down the walkway as I watched standing in just panties and a hard cock.. Suddenly realizing I should shut the door..

I sit down on the couch exhausted and so horny.. All I wanted to do was to jerk off but know I cannot. I start to do chores around the house before getting dinner ready.. The whole time feeling so exposed... Sitting watching tv trying to relax when my phone started ringing.. I pick it up and it is a facetime call from Bre.. I answer it with a smile and see Bre's pretty face.. After saying hello Bre just says. Stand and show me right now.. Gasping I look at her on the phone but stand up and turn the camera around to show I am in just panties.. Showing her made my cock start to swell after it finally calmed down... in no time I was rock hard as I heard her say good boy.. Then she holds up a pair of panties.. Bright pink lace thong with little flowers on the front.. One we bought today.... Wear it tomorrow Kenny..

Yes Miss I will..and just like that the call ended leaving me hard and aching. I headed upstairs and found the pair and left it out before cleaning up and heading to bed.. Sleep was hard to come by as I kept thinking about everything that had happened the prior week and how Bre had so much control...

Finally I dozed off only to be awakened by the alarm.. I showered and shaved.. Face and groin knowing Bre would check at some point, Also refreshing her name on my cock, then dressed and headed off to work. Like the prior week Bre sent texts all thru the day with little questions or tasks..

How do the panties feel? Can you feel the thong dig in? I want to see the panties send me a picture..Later in the day.. I want to see your cock hard in the panties.. By the end of the day my cock was staying hard making it hard to get much done at work.. This continued on Tuesday and Wednesday. I was sending her pictures of my ass in the panties. The hardest one was sending a picture in the mirror of the bathroom in just panties, nothing else.. I had to time it right when no one was using the mens room. It was nerve wracking.. I find that when I walk down the aisle and see a woman or smell their perfume my cock gets hard immediately and I struggle to hide it.. I also worry that someone might notice the panty lines on my dockers.. But I am reminded throughout the day that I want to please Bre and her constant teases and tasks keep my mind on her totally 24x7.

Thursday rolls around and I wake to a text from Bre saying Teal Thong. I smiled and texted back.. Yes Miss Bre...Her response back was I want to see a picture in the car when you get to work ...Yes Miss Bre.. I dressed for work and headed out. When I got to work I parked away from other cars and slid my Dockers down and took the requested picture and sent it.. Then went on with my day. Bre had me describe the panties in detail front and back, forcing me to examine them in the bathroom, before sending the email and she sent me a picture of her in the same panties..

Which just derailed any work I had planned on doing. I walked around the office aroused all day and by the time I got home my cock was throbbing.. I stripped down to the panties and set out to do chores.. One of which was hand washing the panties I wore so far. I googled for the best ways and got them all washed in no time and set up a clothesline in the bathroom for them to dry.

Happy with that being done, I made some dinner and was just cleaning up when I got a text from Bre...

Kenny, I rode my bike to work tonight and got a flat, please come pick me up at the Rec pool at 8PM?

A quick glance at the clock seeing it was 7:30PM I responded yes I would be there at 8PM.

Her quick response was GREAT. Kenny Just head to the office when you get there.

It is a short drive and I pulled into the parking lot right at 8PM and did not see any cars in the lot and the lights were all turned down, being the pool closes at 7:30PM. I walk up and through the gate and headed to the office.. Bre pops her head out of the office grinning..

Kenny good you are here... go down the right side of the pool to the last chair.. Strip to your panties and kneel on the towel there facing away from the office and do not move understood?..

Totally shocked but hearing the dominance in her voice I look at her and in a soft submissive voice respond Yes Miss Bre I understand. I start the walk down the dark pool side and stop at the last chair seeing the towel on the ground under a dim flood light. I look around and do not see anyone I nervously take my shirt off and fold it and set it on the chair kicking off my topsiders and putting them under the chair and then dropping my shorts bending down and picking them up folding them and placing them on my shirt, a quick adjustment to straighten out the panties and then I kneel down on the towel. I part my legs wide and sit on my heels, my arms sliding behind my back. I felt very exposed being at a public pool but it was after closing and it was almost dark aside from the dim flood light and I figured from a distance it would look like a swimsuit. I lost track of how long I was kneeling but I know it must have been a good 10-15 mins as my knees and feet were starting to hurt.

Just when I thought I could not take any more I hear the sound of footsteps and talking. It was faint at first and I figured Bre was on the phone with someone but as the sound of it got closer it became very clear that she was talking to another woman. Panic set in as the voices got louder hearing laughing and chatter. I was frozen, Bre said not to move so I held my position facing the fence but inside freaking out wondering who it was.

The other voice was not Karen, which was the only person I could think it could possibly be. I straightened my back and kept my eyes down as I waited for them to get into view. As my gaze went down I realized and was shocked that I was rock hard. My cock pushing the lace thong out and the lace just holding the head in place.. A huge wet spot darkening the teal lace.

At this point I heard a gasp that had to be the other woman then and her surprised voice..

No way Bre NO WAY, I did not believe you when you said he would be out here and when you said he was only going to be in the teal thong I really did not believe you.. Well I think it is the teal thong hard to tell with it inside his ass cheeks like that.. They both busted out laughing. The other voice seems very familiar but I cannot place it. When Bre and her friend come into view my jaw drops.. For starters Bre is wearing tight running shorts and a tight red tee hugging her soft curves. The running shorts are so tight that It is hard not to see the outline of her perfect hips leading down to her tanned legs and her tight ass cheeks...

Then my eyes look over to see who Bre is with and my jaw stays down on the ground as I realize it is Taylor from Victoria Secrets last weekend but she looks so different not dressed in work clothes. I see that she is a few inches shorter than Bre and a few years younger for sure... She is wearing a similar outfit of tight running shorts and the same red Tee. I conclude that it must be a pool uniform outfit when they are not wearing their one piece guard suits. Taylor is standing there with wide eyes as they rake over my almost naked body and her gaze clearly lingering on the teal panties and my throbbing cock.. She turns to Bre and says..

I think you are right he really is enjoying this alot.. How long has it been since he came last?

Bre laughs he loves this more than he can put into words Taylor and his last orgasm was last Saturday.

So he has not cum because you said so? Yup.. isn't that right Kenny?

Blushing bright I whisper yes Miss Bre...

Yes what Kenny be more specific

Yes Miss Bre the last time I had an orgasm was last Saturday.

Taylor, totally amazed at what she is seeing and hearing, turns to Bre...

So how long will he go before he gets to cum? He sure looks like he would cum if we just touched his cock seeing how much it is drooling right now haha

Bre grins.. Well to be honest I am not sure how long he will go. Alot depends on if he is a good boy and obeys me all the time.. Grinning looking at me as she finishes the sentence... The look just melts me and makes my cock throb more.