Caught by the Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Bre turns to Taylor and just stares at her making Taylor suddenly look nervous. Bre moves her hand up and pushes Taylors hair from her face as she smiles at her..she whispers..

You remember why we came back here right?

Taylor mumbles yes Bre I remember seeing her melt with Bre's touch, their eyes locked as Bre moves her hair off her face totally and onto her shoulders as Taylors body tightens a bit as her arms stay by her side clearly falling under Bre's spell. With her hair totally off her face I could see how pretty she was with her soft wet lips parted slightly and her rounded cheeks flushing a bit and her cute eyes.

Bre speaks softly again, remember how you said you wanted to go for a swim after closing? Bre moving her hand along Taylor's neck and seeing a shiver run through Taylor's whole body. Remember how I told you Kenny was my panty sub? That he was buying all those panties because of me? Yes I remember. How do you like seeing him in the same panties you wore that day? Taylor whispers it is hot. Do you like how is cock pokes out Taylor? Blushing yes it is so sexy next to the lace.. Did you wear the same panties tonight like I asked you to wear? Taylor blushes yes Bre I did.. Bre lets her soft fingers run through Taylors hair as she whispers.. Show me Taylor give me a peek of them now.

Taylor's whole body tightens but her hand moves down and her fingers slip down the front of her tight running shorts and then pulls them away from her tight belly giving Bre a clear shot down the shorts as the tiny teal panties come into view. Bre's stare stays on them for what seems like hours making Taylor blush. But soon Bre smiles, whispers, that is so hot Taylor.

Watching this all happen from my knees had my head spinning and my cock throbbing. My eyes locked on the two of them trying to understand what was really going on then hearing Bre speak again

You know I am wearing the same panties too.. Taylor looked a Bre grinning clearly amazed to hear that..

Bre leans in and whispers.. I think we should take that swim, don't you?

Taylor flushes but what about Kenny here?? Bre grinned.. Do not worry he will not bother us at all.. Forget he is there....Taylor starts to mumble "but umm"..before she can get any more words out Bre leans in and wraps her hands around Taylor hugging her tight as her hands caress Taylors back and grazing her ass making Talyor moan softly then with both hands Bre takes Taylors head in her hands and looks into her eyes.. She whispers..

Let's continue what we were doing in the office... It felt so good I want more now and then we can get in the water, I have something to show you there too.. Taylor slides her arms around Bre and pulls her close as Bre presses her lips against Taylors. Kneeling there in total shock and my cock throbbed as I could see their lips sliding together more and more.. Soon Bre and Taylors hands are moving all over each other's backs and asses as the sound of their kissing and soft mews filled the air. Watching Bre's hands as they move up under Taylors pretty blonde hair then down her back and slipping over the tight running shorts.. Then her hands grip each cheek tightly as I see her pulling Taylor against her body so tightly and her grip parts taylors cute ass right at my eye level. The tight shorts dig into her perfect ass crack making me ache.

When I look up I see Bre's eyes watching me through Taylors hair. Clearly she is loving seeing me kneeling in the faint light my cock hard like stone and a long stream of pre cum from the purple head leading to the puddle on the ground, the look of utter frustration on my face wanting to reach around and start stroking or better yet join in, but I stay as Bre told me too.. Knees aching, cock aching and head spinning.

Bre focus's back on Taylor as the kissing is getting sloppier tongues darting around each other's mouths.. Bre starts to slide Taylors tee up her body exposing a perfect back as it moves up. I can sense that Taylor is still a bit shy as the tee inches up more but she lets Bre continue till all the red is bunched under her arms leaving me with a view of her perfect slim figure, her ass gyrating against Bre as her legs move side to side as they kiss harder till Bre breaks the kiss and start to tug the shirt up and Taylor's arms instinctively reach toward the stars letting the tee push past her arms, her hair bunching up as Bre pulls the Tee over her head and up her arms and throw at me.. Landing on my face and shoulder before it slides down and rests at my knees.. The short contact with it fills my head with Taylors scent of her sweat, and chlorine.

This just makes my cock throb more. Watching the two I see Taylor helping to get Bre's Tee off feverishly tugging and yanking it up. Clearly desire is taking over. Bre's smile says it all she is loving it so much. As the tee flies over Bre's head it too is thrown at me.. Bre's scent wafting into my nose before the tee lands in front of me..

The kissing has resumed as they press their topless bodies together, their smaller breasts grinding against each other only giving me a teasing side boob view, as Bre starts to push Taylors shorts down. They are so tight they do not budge at first. I see Taylor trying to push Bre's shorts down. The kissing stops and Bre bends a bit and feverishly starts to tug Taylors shorts down first one side then the other unveiling her perfect globes of her ass and to my surprise I see the thin teal lace thong wedged between her tight ass cheeks. I didn't even notice the shorts falling down her sexy legs and her stepping out of them.. My eyes were locked on Taylors tight cute ass.. As she bent forward pulling Bre's shorts down I am inches away from her sexy ass wiggling and her ass cheeks parting showing the lace teal cloth pressing tightly down her ass crack and wrapping under. This sight made my cock and balls tighten sooo much and I moaned out loudly.

In no time both Bre and Taylor are back mauling each other both in the teal thongs.. Bre so clever to get us all in the same panties...Hearing the two of them kissing, moaning and groaning and seeing their sexy bodies pressing each other was amazing.. As my eyes took in the sight I could see the clear tan lines on taylors back, the white lines across her back and the sexy tiny white outline on her ass just made me ache more.

I see both of them have moved their hands up and were caressing and groping each other's breasts and Bre's other hand sliding down between them and under taylors panties.. Hearing the chorus of ohhhhs and ahhhhhs gets louder from Taylor. Clearly Bre's hand was playing magic on Taylors body and driving Taylor crazy. As her hand grinds on Taylors pussy her panties start to slide down. Taylor taking the lead from Bre slides her hand down and starts to rub Bre. They are not kissing but just grinding their chests together as they finger each other..

Both with their mouths wide open and moans and groans filling the night. Soon both of them are grinding their hips hard against the hands as their hips press together and they are humping each other. Their hands are speeding up as are the ooooohhhh and ahhhhhha. Not sure how they are still standing as they are so lost, fingering each seeing their bodies turning, grinding and jerking letting me see both of their perfect bodies plastered together, the sides of their breasts only visible as they grind together.

I am sure their sensitive nipples are batting each other non stop their tight bellies and slim hips dancing and swaying and grinding against each other till suddenly Taylor's body starts shaking and her panting goes to a high shrill as I hear OH GOD YESSS YESSS YESSSS.. Bre's hand grinding on Taylors pussy hard and fast as Taylors body thrash against Bre's and her high pitch voice screaming out.. Panting so hard her whole body shaking and trembling as her knees bend a bit...

All I can do is watch helplessly in total amazement as my cock feels like it is going to explode.. As Taylor starts to come down she starts to finger Bre harder and I see her kissing Bre's neck in between her own pants.. Bre does not last much longer and soon is telling Taylor to rub her clit harder harder.. Her tight body humping the fingers like it was a cock and Bre's panting are out of control as her body jerks and trembles on Taylor's hand. Their bodies coated in a sexy sheen of sweat are now sliding over each other like they are oiled.. I am panting myself as the pre cum flows from my cock like a fire hose..

Soon the moans and groans turn to giggles as the two of them get a bit over sensitive. They start to kiss softly and more sensually thru their moans as their arms wrap around each other.. Bre glances over at me grinning seeing the long stream of pre cum hanging from my cock..

Bre whispers to Taylor "I think we need to continue in the pool"

as she steps back letting me see her sexy body flushed.. Seeing her bend and slide her teal thong down and off and looking at Taylor nodding and Taylor does the same.. They both turn to me and I gasp out.. Both tanned bodies naked the white tan lines highlighting their sexy bodies.. Clearly Taylor has a much smaller chest than Bre but her hard nipples and small round brown areola standing out against the white outline of her bikini top tan line. My eyes rake her tight belly and see the tiny white outline around her hips and see she is shaved bare with a smaller slit.. Glistening and looking red from Bre's fingering...

Bre enjoyed me looking at Taylor before she walked up to me grabbing Taylors panites as she does.. She drags Taylors panties over my face, letting the wet cloth rest on my nose and lips before moving it down and hanging it on my cock. Then she repeats the action with her panties. My head now filled with both of their hot sex scent and feeling her slide it over my cock.. Grinning.. She slides her wet fingers over my lips, coating them with Taylors juices.. As she leans down and whispers..

If the panties fall off for any reason I will not be happy kenny....i just nod unable to speak

Bre then moves her index finger and drags it over the tip of my cock grinning as she sees her name on the head.. She collects a finger full of my Pre cum and turns to Taylor and drags the finger over Taylors lips then slides her finger between Taylors small lips.. I see Taylor sucking like it was a cock as Bre slides the finger out grinning..a soft whisper.. Good girl Taylor..

Bre turns and grabs Taylors hand.. Taylor was clearly in shock as she saw Bre hang the panties on my cock and then sucking Bre's finger coated in my pre cum.. Bre leads her to the pool edge where they both sit on the edge then slide into the warm water. I see them both come up from under the water and love how their hair is wet on their shoulders. They turn to each other and start kissing and their hands are all over each other. I see hands gripping breasts and asses and between their legs... at one point Bre turns and yells out..

Kenny you may stand and face the pool.. I want to see your hand on your cock and you slowly stroking but no cummies for you

Happy to hear I can stand as my knees were really aching.. I carefully got up making sure to keep their panties on my hard cock..I was scared to touch my cock being so aroused.. But I moved to the edge and spread my legs and slowly gripped my cock and started to slowly stroke.. It felt so good to have contact but knew if I stroked fast I would cum. Feeling so exposed standing panties around my ass and my cock in my hand looking down at these two smoking hot ladies kissing and groping each other hearing them giggle and moan.

My eyes darted back and forth from Bre to Taylor and back. I cannot see well under the water but I can see their bodies jerking as a finger has clearly slid into their tight pussies.. Then Bre stops and looks right at Taylor..

Remember I told you there was going to be a surprise tonight..

Taylor laughed and looked right at me.. I see him standing right there.. Bre laughs no well yes he was a surprise but not what I meant.. She strokes Taylors face and shoulder.. Whispering.. Do you trust me? Taylor nods and whispers yes.. Then Bre grinning moves Taylor to the edge of the pool.. Then whispers ok then I want you to put your legs up on the edge of the pool and float on your back.. Taylor looked confused and maybe a bit shy knowing she would be right below me and totally exposing herself to me.. Bre nudged her.. Trust me Taylor.. For starters he is not going to move from that spot are you Kenny?

I answer back No Miss Bre.. my hand still slowly stroking my cock.. Bre helps her lean back and slide her legs up.. Holding her head and back as her feet find the top of the pool and soon she is sitting but against the side of the pool and her sexy feet a few feet to my right but one is almost touching mine. Her legs are parted and in the little bit of light and the angle I can almost see her bare pussy partially hidden by her leg and her tiny breasts hardly breaking the surface but her hard nipples poking out of the water are very clear except when her hair floats over them teasingly.. Once Bre is happy that she is in the right position she slowly slides her to the left a few feet putting her feet resting against my feet. I hear a sudden gasp from Taylor and look at her face.. Eyes widened. Bre grins as she moves Taylor a bit more and it becomes clear what Bre is doing.. The Pool jet is right between Taylors legs thrusting the jet of water out hard onto her pussy.

Bre watches as the water lands on Taylors tight pussy and then she starts to kiss her as she holds her. Taylors arms float above her head as Bre is attacking her mouth and one of her hands starts to rub and caress Taylors small breasts first one then the other.. Pinching the nipples and tugging them. It does not take Taylor long to start moaning loudly as the jet is doing its magic on her pussy.. I can see the water jet moving her lips almost flapping them and seeing the ripples on her belly.

My hand on my cock starts to go faster wanting to cum so bad.. I start to mutter to Bre.. Please Miss Bre may I cum a quick response back.. NO Kenny do not take your hand off that cock.. groaning I start to beg.. Please Please may I cum.. NO is the response that comes back so fast.. Taylor's legs are tightening and her groans and moans are so loud.. I continue to beg and Bre looks up at me.. Kenny if you ask one more time I am going to lock you back up and keep you locked for a month.. Shocked at her words I shut my mouth willing my cock to settle down..

Bre 's hands are all over Taylors small breasts and her other hand is squeezing and playing with her butt.. Taylor is totally lost now as Bre keeps the jet pounding on her pussy not giving her any relief from the strong powerful jet.. Soon I can see Taylors belly starting to tighten and relax as her body starts to thrash about as her orgasm takes her by surprise.. Bre is holding her tight, pinching and rolling her nipple as she keeps kissing her hard and forcefully loving how the younger woman's body is thrashing about in her arms.. Sadly for me the orgasm ended leaving me aching like I have never ached the pre cum hanging down from the head of my cock when Bre looks up as she slides Taylor off the jet.. Kenny, do not let that slimy stuff into the pool. I reach down and catch the long stream with my fingers...

Bre grins.. Clean those fingers in your mouth.. Suck them clean like a good boy.. Grimacing I do as she told me and slide the wet fingers into my mouth tasting the sweet silky pre cum. When I look back at Bre and Taylor they are in a tight embrace. Taylor jabbering about how intense that was and thanking Bre..

I am in a trance my cock throbbing and my balls aching seeing the two naked ladies moving in the pool.. When Bre yells out.. Kenny be a good boy and get us some towels from the office. I turn and scurry down to the office, my hard cock bouncing as I almost run to get the towels.. I find the towels and bring them back just in time to see them getting out of the pool Wrapping each with a towel seeing them shiver and suddenly covered in goosebumps.. They start to walk to the office arm in arm and Bre yells back Gather the stuff.. Turning..

Good thing those panties are still where we put them laughing..

I look down and see their two panties swaying from my hard cock... I carefully picked up the clothes and towel and put the lounge chair back where it belonged and headed to the office.. Bre smiles seeing my cock a little softer than it was earlier.. I handed them their shorts and Tee shirts and was about to take their panties off my cock when Bre grinned..

Suddenly her hand was on my softening cock, gripping it tightly and watching my face as she started stroking me hard and fast. Feeling her very tight grip tugging my cock as it hardens quickly with her violent strokes. In an instant my cock is rock hard and aching again as her hand moves with lightning speed. I am panting and my hips are jerking and then with a laugh her hand is gone and my cock is jerking and bouncing seeking contact.

Ok now they will stay on better when we walk to the car Kenny.. I expect them to be washed by Saturday.. Grinning yes Miss Bre.. soon it was time to head home.. Bre looked at me grinning as she noticed me looking for her bike.. Oh Kenny.. We both were dropped off this morning.. But you have to drive us home.. Grinning as we headed to the car.. Bre and Taylor sat in the back and cuddled, kissed and caressed each other while I drove carefully being in just the panties.. After dropping Taylor off and while driving Bre home she looked at me and smiled..

I am really proud of you Kenny... I was not sure how you were going to handle that but you made me proud.. Such a good panty sub you are.. I am so lucky...when I stopped at Bre's house she kissed me and grabbed my cock and balls and squeezed.. Looking at me.. I bet it is harder without the cage isn't it.. I nodded in many ways, yes Miss Bre...grinning.. I think on Saturday we should go for a bike ride.. How about you stop here at say 11AM and pack a lunch.. Smiling so big my only response was Yes Miss Bre.. 11AM Saturday. My cock getting hard in her grip. A quick kiss and she was out the door walking up her walkway. Once she was in the door I continued to drive to my place. With a quick scan of the road and walkway I scurried up carefully hoping no one would see me.

When I got home and in the door I slid my tee off, the 2 panties were bunched up, having slid off my soft cock.. I tried to remember which was which.. I decided I would wash them in the morning.. I was exhausted and just cleaned up and climbed into bed.. I know I should not have done it as I lay in bed but I held both panties in my hand and enjoyed how damp they were.. I put them to my nose and inhaled each of their scents.. Different yet very similar.. My cock reacted as I lay with them on my pillow enjoying their sweet scents as I drifted off to sleep.. My dreams were erotic reliving the night's events..my throbbing cock waking me a few times...

Work Friday was nothing different, Bre's little tasks keeping me on edge .... When I got home she sent me a text saying we were still on for saturday and she was going out with friends. To the local pub. It was a cool night and the picture she sent of what she wore made me ache.. Tight white pants showing off her perfect ass with short brown boots and the black corset I bought her.. Which made me ache seeing it on her. There were sheer parts that gave peeks of her sexy belly. The front went down far enough to show off her sexy cleavage being pushed together by the corset and a pretty gold necklace with a single diamond hanging just above her breasts. ....I smiled and texted back that the corset looked so hot and to have fun..

Remembering I had to have the panties washed and dried by the morning, I did that before I cleaned up and headed out to meet some friends from work for dinner..