Caught by the Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there in shock as I saw more and more sexy flesh. It became very apparent quickly that none of them were wearing bras. Soon all I saw was their sexy bodies in tiny thongs that were so sexy. Each thong disappeared into their firm tight asses and hardly covered much at all in front.

My mind was racing back to earlier when my tongue was on each. It was hard to keep track of who was kissing who and whose hands were caressing who's perfect breasts. One thing is for sure my cock was the hardest it has ever been, seeing them all in just panties as I tugged on my arms trying to get them free only finding my arms aching more in the end. The girls all started to lay down on the bed as they made out and groped each other..

Cassie was the first one to have her panties pulled down her sexy legs and when it was off she slid off the bed and walked over to me dragging her tiny wet thong over my face. Feeling the wet cloth on my skin and the aroma filling my head made me moan out. She then pulled the thong over my head leaving the gusset over my nose. I could still see but all I could now smell and taste was her musky scent.. She headed back to the bed grinning back at me as I watched her cute ass sway..

She went over to Karen and kissed her hard as her hands expertly tugged down her panties. She slid off the bed and walked over.. Whispering in my ear close.. I am glad you guessed mine right Kenny.. Her panties were soaked as she ran them over my face and positioned them over my nose before heading back to the bed and rejoined Cassie. Bre and Jenny were all over each other and Bre was pulling Jenny's panties down with her teeth.. It was so hot to see the thin cloth stretching as Jenny wiggled her cute ass to let it go down

Jenny grabbed the panties and rubbed them on my face.. Whispering oh Kenny you are such a naughty boy.. Her tiny thong placed over the others on my nose.. The mixed scent was driving me crazy with need and desire.. Jenny kissed my cheek before returning to the bed.. Bre was now the center of attention with the 3 girls around her caressing her body as they each took a turn tugging on her thong.. Inch by inch it slid down till Jenny and Cassie slid the thong over Bre's toes.. On que Bre took them and came over and pressed her panties into my mouth..

They were sopping wet and the taste made me smile so big as I chewed and sucked on them. She leaned in and whispered such a good panty sub kenny.. Maybe if you are lucky you will get to cum.. My cock drooling pre cum like it was a broken pipe and my cock so hard.. She did not touch it, instead climbed back on the bed.. All the girls laying kissing each other and hands were going everywhere.

Bre spoke out saying circle..

They all seemed to know what to do.. Each one moving and placing their head in the lap of the girl to the right. Soon it got quiet except the sound of licking and sucking as they all started to lick the pussy in front of them. The smell of feminine arousal filled the room in no time and the sound of licking and sucking turned into loud moans. I sat there, my eyes going from girl to girl watching as their lips and mouths were buried between a set of sexy legs..

At some point Bre pulled up panting and said switch..

They all turned and started licking whoever had been licking them.. Wow it was so hot seeing the four of them squirming and licking.. the sounds grew louder as seeing their sexy legs and bellies squirming.. It was Cassie that suddenly got louder and shaking. Jenny was licking so hard and fast, clearly grinding on her clit and pushed Cassie over the edge, shaking and thrashing. All the girls looked on as her orgasm sent her into another world. Everyone had huge grins as they enjoyed seeing her cum so hard...

After a few mins Cassie climbed off the bed and the girls closed ranks and continued their assault on their partner. Cassie came to me and started running her hands all over my chest and belly then dragging her fingers up and down my shaft causing my whole body to jump. Her touches were so erotic and sexy that my cock throbbed and ached so bad..then she teased my balls making me squirm more.

As she was doing that I heard someone else on the bed suddenly getting louder and everyone turned to look. It was Bre and her tight belly was so tight as Karen was licking and sliding her tongue so deep into her tight pussy. Then Bre's whole body thrashed as she moaned out as her orgasm flooded through her.. Karen slowed her licking down as Bre started to come down from her orgasm.. She came over next to me across from Cassie as Karen and Jenny moved into a 69 position and were rolling around their heads flat against each other's pussies. It was wild to see. Bre sat on the other side of me and started stroking my cock slowly as Cassie played with my balls.. Both reading my body like a fiddle. Bre slowed down when she sensed I was getting close..

I was watching Jenny and Karen as it looked like a race to see who could get the other to cum faster. The sounds of their sexy lips sucking and tugging on each other's engorged lips was intoxicating. It was hard to tell who came first but they were both suddenly screaming out and moaning as their sexy bodies flexed and both girls put the other in a headlock with their sexy thighs as they both came so hard.

I was so close to the edge when Bre and Cassie got up. I looked at them with pleading eyes as I could not speak with Bre's panties in my mouth. By now they were soaked. Bre reached down and slid the other panties off my face and slipped them into my mouth. Now my mouth was totally full and the taste of the different panties combining with my own saliva I struggled to not drool a little. Bre grabbed 2 strapons from the bag and Cassie and Bre put them on then climbing on the bed. It did not take long before Bre had the strapon gliding in and out of Karens pussy and Cassie had hers deep inside Jenny's pussy..

I was beyond aroused seeing them fuck the girls slowly at first then hard. After 10 mins or so of them fucking them I heard the screams as they both came so hard. Then Bre and Cassie handed the strapons to Jenny and Karen and I was them getting fucked so hard.. I lost track of who fucked who but it went back and forth for what seemed like hours. The whole time the girls were looking over at me and winking and blowing kisses. By now my mouthful of panties was soaked and I was drooling onto my chest alot. I could feel it sliding down my belly into my groin.

I was aching so bad when I saw all the girls getting off the bed and surrounding me. Seeing their naked bodies so close and not able to touch them. Their breasts brushing my shoulders and as my eyes looked down I could see all of their sexy red raw pussies so close. All swollen and totally soaked from all the strap on play over the last hour. Suddenly I felt hands and lips all over my body, a hand on my cock stroking some fingers teasing and tweaking my nipples, lips and tongues in my ears.

The sudden attention had me on edge almost immediately.. Whoever was stroking my cock slowed down and started playing with my balls first a fingernail then fingers and at some point gripping them. I was so lost in pleasure I did not know who was doing what at all but it did not matter. My eyes closed from pleasure. I could feel breasts pressing my body and wet pussies and mouths ... I felt fingers stroking my cock slowly.

My hips were lifting up as the fingers stroked and I was panting and moaning into the mouthful of panties.. Drool landing on my chest. Whoever was stroking my cock got me right to the edge and I was trying to beg through the panties but nothing made sense. My cock was jumping at each touch. Then I felt just a nail drag up the veins on my cock making my cock twitch.. Knowing I just needed a little bit more pressure on it and I would cum so hard.

I got the sense they all were looking down at my cock watching it dance as my hips were thrashing trying to cum so badly. Suddenly I had a tongue in each ear swirling around and breathing hard, a mouth over my hard nipple, the tongue teasing it so much and her teeth nibbling and biting on it making my body jerk. Then a tongue dragged over the head of my cock making me thrash about..

Someone pulled the panties out of my mouth and I started to gasp for breaths and pant so hard as I felt so many hands on my body.. My nipples were being pinched hard and my balls squeezed roughly.. I feel something hard on my cheek and realize it is one of the girl cocks covered in hot juices as it runs over my cheek leaving a trail as it moves. The bulb head of the girl cock drags over my lips as Karen straddles my leg and pushes the soaked girl cock into my mouth roughly. In no time she is sliding the cock in and out of my mouth further and further with each stroke.. All the other women were cheering now wanting me to take more of it.

I tried to relax my body and let it slide in and out but I did gag a few times which only cause the women to scream louder..... After what seemed like an eternity of my mouth being fucked hard the tip slide out.. I felt hands untying my legs and arms and they moved me onto my back and lifted my ass up in the air and legs over my head.. I see Bre has her strapon on and is moving above my upturned ass.. Her ass facing me as she faces the door and slowly slides the tip down onto my dark star

I take a deep breath in as I see the three other women all down close to me watching with such intense looks as the tip slides in slowly. As it does I start to feel their hands on my legs and chest... pinching my nipples again and caressing my body.. Soon Bre has slide the slick girlcock deep into my ass grinning over her shoulder at me and with the sexiest wink she starts to slide the girl cock out and then drop back in. My body jerking as she does.. I am lost in the pleasure as she starts to fuck my ass making it hers again.. All the hands are moving over my naked body as Bre starts to pound my ass.

My eyes are locked on her sexy ass and sexy legs as with the black straps of the strapon around it and seeing the big girl cock drive into my ass.. My throbbing cock above me drooling pre cum down onto my chest. My body has never been so turned on in my whole life. With four sexy women groping and teasing me. It does not take long before I am panting and begging Bre or anyone of them to touch my throbbing cock. It would not take much to push me over the edge

Gasping as she thrusts harder I beg more.. Please Bre Please may I cum OH PLEASE

Not yet Kenny

Bre clearly loving the power as the big girl cock thrusts into my tight ass her thighs slapping my upended ass cheeks my cock bobbing above my head as she looks down at my folded body seeing my cock and balls bouncing to her beat. I see her looking at her roomates, nothing was said but they all started to grip and tweak my nipples. I feel a few fingers on my cock. This causes me to start begging non stop knowing I am so close..

I hear the words kenny you can cum but you better catch it all in your mouth

My eyes widen as I see the soft fingers gripping my cock and aiming it at my head. The added pressure sends me over the edge screaming out OOOOOOOHHHH YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS... The fingers stop stroking my cock and are just aiming the waves of thick threads of thick creamy cum as they shoot out. They are landing on my face and open mouth as I pant and thrash and my legs kick all over causing everyone to laugh.

Soon my orgasm subsides and I am left looking at my cock drooling the last of my cum as it drip onto my face.. Bre slowly lifts up and the girl cock pops out as all the women just stroke my body softly. I look into Bre's eyes as she smiles. The taste of my cum in my mouth and I feel some cum sliding down my cheek

Good job catching what you could kenny. You are a the best panty sub ...

I feel different fingers sliding over my cheek scooping up the cum and one by one they slide their fingers into my mouth and whisper suck it clean kenny. I made sure to suck each finger clean and tried not to make any funny faces while doing it. Each of the roomates goes and lays on the bed after their finger was cleaned

Bre whispered in my ear.. Good boy Kenny.. Soon I was allowed to roll over and stand up and was invited up onto the bed where everyone was sprawled out. I climbed up and layed between them all cuddling against Bre and had everyone elses bodies pressing mine in a big pile of naked bodies... thinking it does not get better than this as we all dozed off.

When I woke up it was just Bre and I in bed.. She smiled as she looked into my eyes.. Well Kenny seems like my roomies like your subbie side too.. Just know I am in control not them.. I also think that I like it the longer you go between orgasms.. So do not expect the next one any time soon..

Word has gotten out at how well you washed Karens panties and now everyone wants you to do that.. I think that is fair don't you? With that I just held Bre in my arms, our naked bodies pressing against each other as my head spun trying to imagine what lay ahead. One thing I know is Bre is in control and that is all I need