Caught by the Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning I raced down to the store and got the makings for sandwiches with chips, pickles and some cookies.. Packing it all up in a small lunch bag that fit into my backpack I was planning on wearing... At exactly 11AM I pulled into Bre's driveway on my bike. Happy to see her walking out. I helped get her bike out of the garage and off we went. As we rode I realized it was going to be hard riding behind her.. She wore these tight pink shorts that left nothing to the imagination and a sleeveless top that when the wind hit it right almost begged me to try and see her breasts..We found our way to the bike trail and were having a blast riding and chatting.

We were heading to a nice secluded lake just off the trail but far enough off the main trail that it was so private. The path was a solid 25 min ride.. As we got out of town and onto a section of the path that went up a hill we came upon a rider that looked to have a flat. He looked to be in really good shape in his late 30's maybe early 40's about 6'2 with a well trimmed beard and dark brown hair, his name was Eric... we stopped to see if we could help.. He did not have the tools to get the tire off the rim but had a spare innertube.. Thankfully I had a small kit on my bike and we were able to get the tire fixed.. The whole time he was flirting with Bre who was loving the attention..

With the tire fixed Bre asked which way he was heading and turns out he was going our way so we rode together.. The whole time we rode Eric was totally hitting on Bre and soon I found myself riding behind them for a few miles but we all were getting along so well.. We talked about work and sports and local sights to see.. As we got closer to where the small path to the lake was I reminded Bre who immediately turned to Eric and asked if he wanted to join us for lunch..

As much as I was enjoying Eric's company I had hoped to be alone with Bre.. selfish of me but just the same what I hoped for She yelled over her shoulder.. Kenny we have enough food to include Eric right.. I responded yes ... We found the little trail and walked the 5 mins or so to the opening and were stunned at the beauty of the secluded little lake totally surrounded by forests.. We found a flat area near the lake to have lunch.

Bre loved the spot so much and whispered to me..

Setup lunch Kenny, I want to walk down to the water and see how it feels..

Smiling as I opened the backpack and started to lay out the blanket I brought and then got the food out.. I noticed Eric had followed Bre down to the water and they looked to be enjoying the views and each other. I had a small twinge of jealousy but shook it off. I see that Bre and Eric are talking up a storm and laughing a lot..

I yell down that Lunch is served.. It took a bit for them to make it back to the blanket talking non stop.. Clearly both were enjoying the flirting they were doing. We sat and enjoyed the lunch and the views..relaxing from the ride as well. The clear skies and the warm sun felt so good.. After sitting around for 30 or so minutes and having a wonderful conversation I needed to stretch my legs a bit..

Grabbing the containers from lunch and the utensils I walked down to the water and waded into the warm water to my knees having kicked off my sneakers and socks and rinsed the containers and utensils and enjoyed the view.. When I headed back to the blanket I could see Bre and Eric were joking and it seemed Bre was trying to make a point. When I got back and pulled out the cookies everyone seemed happy.

After the cookies were gone Bre jumped up and ran down to the water and washed her hands.. Both Eric and I loved watching her slender figure bounding along the grass, the tight shorts highlighting her cute ass as her cheeks moved with each effortless stride and her sexy hair flowing behind her as her head bobbed a bit as she ran..

We both stared as she bent over and her sexy ass pushed out toward us and her hair fell down off her shoulders and almost touched the water.. Her cute ass wiggled as she rubbed her hands together...and a quick turn and she was slowly walking back a big pretty smile on her face as her top slid side to side showing off her tanned skin and the tight shorts riding up and gripping her between the legs creating a ever so visible cameltoe. I know my cock got hard seeing this and sure Eric's would too. Impossible not to when seeing such a beautiful woman approach.

When Bre got to the blanket she came over to the backpack next to me and grabbed the small towel there.. Leaning down whispering.. I love seeing you so hard... and then softer next to my ear she whispered..

Bet the lace is scratching that hard cock,

causing me to suddenly blush and wishing there was a way to cover up more. Then right next to my ear she whispered so quietly..

Your cock is going to be throbbing in no time.. No touching now..

I looked up, totally confused as she stood up and found her spot on the blanket and moved right next to Eric and her hand rested on his leg.. Causing him to grin and she looked at him with a grin..

So Eric you still do not believe me do you?

He shook his head no..

Well if I am right I want to get to do something I have been thinking of doing for the last 20 mins of the ride.. If I am wrong you get to pick something to do, how does that sound..

I looked at both of them totally confused about what they were talking about.. But they just both chuckled looking at me.. Then they look at each other and she extends her hand out and they shake.. then he says

Ok so prove to me you are not wearing panties and a bra..oh and the other thing too..

She grins as she stands up. So first off.. She lifts her shirt up and flashes us both her perfect breasts the nipples so hard and the tan lines highlighting the outline of her small perky breasts the top comes down quickly then she turns and bends forward and pulls her shorts down revealing that indeed she had not panties on but in the process giving us both a clear closeup view of her small tight ass cheeks and a glimpse of the bottom of her pussy lips and then in a flash of pink the shorts were back in place.. Leaving both of us in shock and our cocks hard and huge grins on our faces.. She spins around with such a cute smile..

Then looked at me.. Ok Kenny the other part of the bet.. stand and take your shorts off now..

Suddenly I am in the spotlight.. I hem and haw.. Eric laughs. I told you I was right.. Bre looks into my eyes..

Do it now Kenny..

Her dominant voice made me melt and I slowly stood up and undid my pants, unable to look at our new friend Eric.. I let them drop to the grass and heard Eric laugh.

Well, I never expected that..

I feel his eyes on the pink lace bikini panties I had on.. My cock pushing the front of them away from my body... Bre turns to Eric, so I was telling the truth..Kenny you can sit just like that I know Eric will enjoy it being he is bi.. I am floored at hearing this and totally embarrassed but I sit back down and look at Bre.. she is grinning ear to ear..

So Eric, do you want to know what I want to do?

He grins.. I hope you want to have sex with me.. She laughed well, almost right... what I want to do is to give you a blowjob right now...

He looks at me then at Bre.. and says.. OK I am up for that.. in more ways than one haha Bre extends her hand and helps Eric up and slowly helps lift his shirt up and over his head.. Her hands caressing his tight chest and abs.. All while looking into his eyes. Then her hands slowly move down and find his biking shorts, her hand sliding over the big bulge in his shorts and she moans out as she licks her lips her eyes looking down and seeing her hand on his cock..

Next she slowly slides down onto her knees in front of him and gently pulling the bike shorts over his hips then pulling the front out and then down making sure not to catch his long thick cock that was so hard. Gently she pulls the shorts down slowly unveiling his cock.. I find I am mesmerized seeing Bre slide his shorts down and his cock coming into view.. Bre's eyes are locked on his cock as it comes into view as Eric watches her small hands gently pull the tight shorts down inch by inch till they are down to his thighs..

When Bre moves her head Eric's cock comes into total view so much thicker than mine and a bit longer.. He is totally shaved. Bre moves her hand up and gently wraps her small hand around the long shaft and her fingers do not meet due to his thick shaft as her other hand pushes the shorts down to Eric's feet.. Then leaning in Bre slowly licks the very tip of his cock the slick precum coating her tongue and moans softly as her eyes lock on his. She drags her tongue ever so slowly down the underside of his hard cock then back up following the bulging veins leaving them pulsing. Her cute ass moving up and down slowly as her tongue moves.

Ever so slowly she leaves little wet streaks on his cock making his cock jump as she does.. Seeing her drag her fingernails down the shaft as she starts to flick her tongue so slowly causing Eric to moan out. Bre moves her lips around the side of his shaft and appears to be kissing and sucking the shaft as her fingers are tracing his ball sack.

Her lips glide along the underside of his cock the thick veins bumping under her lips.. As she reaches the top of his cock she slides her tiny lips around the head stopping as her lips find the big ridge.

I can only imagine her tongue swirling all over the tip as I see Eric's body tighten. Then every so slowly Bre moves her head and Eric's hard cock slips into her small mouth a few inches before she slides her lips up lingering on the tip for a second, her lips tightening on the tip before sliding back down on his cock. Teasing him with her slow pace as her eyes are totally locked on his watching his reactions as her mouth engulfs his hard cock..

At some point her hand moves up and her fingers gently encircle his cock and start to move at the same pace as her head. Her other hand gently taking his balls and softly caressing them, expertly letting each ball move in her palm as her fingers dragged over the bare skin..

Every five or six bobs of her head she slides her lips off and grabs a breath as her tongue swirls around the tip and down the shaft then she slips her mouth back over the head and sucks in as she lowers her head again seeing her pretty cheeks indent as she does. Eric is clearly loving this and his hips pushing forward gently.

Then Bre quickens her pace, her head bobbing up and down the hard shaft as she sucks in so hard the sound of her lips and sucking fill the quiet as her head moves so quickly. Her hair falling off her shoulders and into her face.. Not slowing down she keeps pushing the flowing blonde hair to the side as Eric starts to thrust more, meeting her pace... Bre slides her mouth off his cock leaving a string of saliva from the tip of his cock to her mouth as she takes a few deep breaths..

Looking up at Eric grinning she asks him to lay down on the blanket which he does right next to Bre. She is now at his side and wastes no time letting him get comfy as her mouth drops onto his cock again Eric being closer to her now moves his hand up and caresses her leg and side as Bre works sucking his cock his hand tugging her shirt up enough that he can slide his hand under and moans out as his hand slides over her soft breast. Her hand stroking his cock as she sucks then licking down the shaft and back up before her head bobs down and his cock disappears into her mouth..

She is getting used to his size and is managing to take more of his cock making Eric's moans become louder. She is humming on his cock as he gropes her tit. I am sitting there my cock drooling pre cum down the shaft, the panties soaking it up as I watch Bre's sexy figure moving and moaning.

After about 10 mins of sucking she moves between Eric's legs. Clearly bumming Eric out as his hand slides from her breast but I am sure feeling the soft skin of her thighs between his parted legs and her hair teasing his belly as she starts to kiss and lick his cock again has him lost in pleasure in no time..

Bre moves down more and her tongue is dragging all over his balls then her lips kiss and glide over the smooth shaved skin before she sucks one nut into her mouth and I can see her cheeks, she is sucking hard and her tongue is clearly circling around it as she gently tugs at it till it slips from her lips with a soft pop. Eric is squirming a lot as she does this over and over first one nut then the other. Then her mouth engulfs both before letting them slide free.. Kissing and licking all over the ball sack, then moves down more and I can see her tongue swirling all around the sensitive skin below his balls leading to his dark star.

Bre is clearly enjoying feeling his body jerking and shifting as she moves her tongue all around there. I am sure her tongue grazed lower than I could see. Her fingers dragging and teasing his balls as she moves her tongue up over them and then back onto his throbbing shaft. Her hands gently squeezing his balls as her tongue makes the long slow trip up his shaft.

Eric is moaning non stop and his head is back and moving side to side now. His body is arching up toward the sky as Bre slides her tongue all around the head of his cock flicking and fluttering over the head and the tight ridge below the head which has Eric panting so hard. Next she slides her lips expertly down the shaft and her hand gripping his cock, thumb to pointer she starts to bob her head slowly at first then the pace picks up.

As she bobs up and down, I can see the shirt moving fast and exposing her perfectly shaped breasts gently moving side to side as her head bobs making my cock swell so hard and throb.. It is clear that her skills have Eric getting closer to an orgasm and the pace picks up so fast.. His hand has found her head and is gripping her hair as she bobs faster and faster on his swollen cock. All that can be heard is the sloppy sounds of Bre's mouth on his cock and his grunts and groans.. Bre is watching him like a hawk and slides her mouth to the tip sucking so hard on it, her tongue lambasting and teasing it as her hand jerks his cock hard..

Eric screams out OHHHH GODDDDD as his whole body arches and freezes then suddenly thrashes as his orgasm takes over.. Bre holds her mouth on his cock like a vice as Eric unloads load after load of his hot cum into her pretty mouth. The whole time his legs are thrashing and shaking as his grunts match each hard shot of cum into her mouth.. I can see the start of a smile on Bre's face as she does not move till Eric's orgasm subsides..

She slides her lips off his cock while watching him.. She opens her mouth showing him she has caught the whole load and not swallowed.. Then with a funny grin she looks at me.. As she slowly gets off her knees and moves over to me.. watching, not sure what she is about to do when she leans down and her hand slides around the back of my head and she places her mouth over mine.

Suddenly I realize what she was doing as her tongue moves and I feel the hot cum slip into my mouth and her tongue swirling around mine. Her grip on my head was planned as she figured I would try and pull back. She did not give me a choice as the taste of Eric's cum filled my mouth and I ended up swallowing it. Her tongue still swirling around mine transferring the last of it before she pulls back and licks her lips..

Softly she Whispers.. Ohh kenny that was so hot you are such a good panty sub.....

I sat there in total shock and so confused at what just happened and I really got so embarrassed when I looked over and saw Eric staring at us. In my mind I hoped he was staring at Bre and her cute ass but I know deep down he was amazed that she just fed me his cum.. This thought made my face burn so red as I struggled to make eye contact with him.....

Bre hugged me tight and then sat down on the blanket looking so sweet and happy...We had some more idle chat before Eric stood and pulled his biking shorts back on and told us he needed to get going.. We all stood and said our goodbyes, Bre getting a huge hug from Eric.. Eric headed off walking down the path as Bre and I sat back down..

Bre quietly asked.. Are you ok Kenny? I mumbled yes Miss Bre I am good... hearing her say I am glad.. I know you asked for me to take control of you but I am sure you did not expect me to push you so hard.. Laughing I said yes that is true but I have to say that even though it has been hard at times.. I would not change it for the world. I have never felt so alive and submissive in my whole life and the feeling makes me so happy Miss Bre.

Bre jumps up and gives me a huge hug and whispers in my ear.. I never knew the joy and happiness I would get from having the power and control.. It has opened up my eyes to so much and I love the journey we are on together.

So you have one more thing that has to get done before we ride home.. Looking at me grinning.. I whispered.. What is that Miss Bre? Her whole face lights up as she says giving Eric that blowjob has gotten me so horny..

I need your tongue now Kenny...

As I start to move she tells me to lose my shirt and lay on my back. Bre stands up and slides her tight shorts off and straddles my bare chest. I can feel the heat from her pussy on my chest and moan as her scent wafts up to my nose. Looking up, the sun behind Bre making her hair almost glow like it is on fire. Her figure outlined in shadows thru the thin top and her legs gripping my sides. Bre smiled seeing the look of awe on my face as I whispered..

How lucky I was to have such a smart and beautiful woman to guide and control me in so many ways.. I must have wished for the right star..

Squinting as I look at Bre.. she leans down and kisses me and whispers.. We both are lucky Kenny we both are lucky..I feel her body moving up my chest and soon am staring at her soaked pussy. She was not kidding when she said she was horny as I dove right in and started to lick and suck on her swollen mons. My tongue quickly darted all over capturing her sweet juices then moving to stroking and caressing her. My tongue glided along the slick engorged outer lips flicking and teasing as I went down the other side back and for feeling the tender skin move under my tongue.

Bre mutters move on kenny..

Her hips are shifting and I start to tease the meaty inner lips that have extended out nibbling and flicking them with my tongue and lips. They are soaked with her nectar and I happily drink it up as she moves her hips up and down. It was on one of the times she arched her hips up that my tongue slid down and off her pussy feeling the tiny flat sensitive area leading to her butt. She keeps her hips arched and moaning out..

Get your tongue on it now kenny..

Not wasting any time I move my tongue up more and graze over the tight bud feeling it pucker from my touch then moving my tongue into the tight crevice of her butt crack then down swirling my tongue over the tight bud enjoying feeling her body trembling each time my tongue presses harder.

Suddenly Bre pulls away and slides off my chest and gets on her hands and knees looking at me..

Get your tongue back there now kenny.

I sit up and get on my knees and place my hands on her tanned thighs as my tongue slides over her firm ass cheeks and into the tight abyss. My tongue glides down the canyon of her ass crack as my face pushes her cheeks apart till the tip of my tongue lands on her dark star. I start to lap at the dark star pressing harder on each pass as my hands push her thighs apart wider. By now my nose is buried deep between her cheeks as my tongue is swirling all over the tight bud coating it with my saliva. I tighten my tongue and press the tip against the star and feel it fighting back but the tip prying the tight hole open ever so slowly. My hands have moved up to her perfect ass cheeks and gently caressing each cheek as my tongue continues to try to enter the forbidden entrance. I pull my tongue back and then press again making more progress..