All Comments on 'Caught on Date Night - Audio'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayalmost 2 years ago

Figured out this is computer-generated audio. Loved the ending. I Felt that "Alpha male" was used a bit too frequently.

Grammar N/A

The flow of words is very good.

it kept my interest Excellent. I am one that reads most of your stories and enjoys many of them.

BTB/RAAC Hell yeah BTB is a must. She cheated, lied, spoke negatively about her husband, and dress sexy for BF. So yeah she should be burned to a crisp. Glad BF paid a price, pun intended.

Presentation is computer generated. Personally, I believe that computer-generated should be only used in nonfiction. thus N/A minus 1 due to the use of computer-generated voice

Overall 4.3

fritz51fritz51almost 2 years ago

I would encourage the husband to out the boyfriend to his wife anyway, after he had complied with the MC's demands. Why should he get a pass?

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Alpha male is not actually a thing but great story despite the robo voice

DocWordsDocWordsover 1 year ago

I usually don’t care for cheating stories. Having been there, they tend to make me angry. This was well done. I felt the pain from both the husband and wife. Well done. Thank you for sharing this. 5*

rbloch66rbloch6612 months ago

This was a good story to read. It’s probably just me, I find the robo-voice difficult to listen to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.