All Comments on 'Caught Pooping By The Chambermaid'

by clazzjoud

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
curious

mmmmmm liked the story

love to read more

les_carrie@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Knock me over with a feather!

What an elegant and lovely little story. I can only hope that there will be more from where this came from!

Skullkid123Skullkid123almost 4 years ago

Your best yet! Fantastic! I always love the personal relationships between your characters!

ArseniqueArseniquealmost 3 years ago

I just read this again, about a year after I first read it. It was even better than I recalled. Anon is right: "an elegant and lovely little story." 5 stars. Thanks for your efforts.

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintillaover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed that little read! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hoping for more!

cowriter11cowriter11about 1 month ago

Thank you very much, my good maid, for sharing this awkward experience with me.

So I do think, we might as well bring our relationship to the next level.

As I said before, I DO understand the importance of a robust meal.

And I also want to make sure, that you can eat as I do.

Regarding that matter, I came up with a revolutionary idea just a few minutes ago!

But alas, You will not be invited to the banquet this evening. It will be my duty alone to feast on

fried poultry, steamed salmon, creme cakes and the like.

You must now leave, as i must have some healthy sleep before I dress up again to participate in this exhausting binge.

But I want to see You back tommorow morning at nine.

I am not planning on carrying around a lot of exzessive weight on my horseride that is scheduled at ten.

Let us see how the both of us can manage to achieve that and also have breakfast together.

Best regards cowriter11@proton.me BTW, why don't You write any more, it's a pity!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous