Caught Red-Assed

Story Info
A guy and girl get caught in the act.
2.8k words
3.3
12k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
121 Followers

Based on a true story; all names have been changed to respect privacy.

Okay, my older sister Jen is an ex-marine, who went served overseas in numerous battles against al Qaeda and the Taliban. She's a hero to me & our family and I have the utmost respect for her. That means the following story is all the more embarrassing to me. Jen was honorably discharged from the Marine Corp. in 2011, about a month after Operation Geronimo. When she got back, we had a big "Welcome Home" party for her, which she appreciated. During the party, her then-boyfriend (now husband) Jake proposed to her and she accepted. As the party was winding down, Jen invited us to a party some her fellow Marines, who had also been discharged, were throwing at a dive bar two nights later. We all said we'd be there and went home.

Two nights later, we met Jen at the bar, where she introduced us to all her fellow Marines. One of them stood out to me: Tara. Tara was a hot blonde with jade-green eyes, 34 double Ds, and the perfect frame to my eyes; slim, but not too slim. She and I spent the entire night talking together, she shared some intense stories of her deployments... as well as some hilarious ones. Before the night was through, Tara & I had swapped phone numbers and said one of us would call the other for the possibility for a date. That possibility came up three weeks later when Tara called me and asked if I'd accompany her to a double date with her sister; I agreed.

Tara picked me up from work and drove me to the restaurant, where I met her sister Karla and Karla's fiancee, Pete. The four of us had dinner together and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. That's when Tara asked me if I'd like to date her. I said I would but I had my concerns. Jen saw herself as the gatekeeper to who was and wasn't worthy enough to date her brother. When I addressed these concerns to Tara, she said not to worry about: "Your sister is a cool gal, I doubt she'll be mad at us dating," she said.

"You probably don't know this, Tara," I explained, "but Jen's said to date me, a girl has to pass her sister test. And that test is harder Chinese Algebra!"

"Oh come on," Tara replied. "Jen knows me and knows I won't hurt you in any way, why not we give it a try?" Feeling like I had nothing to lose, and everything to gain, I decided I would Tara after all. She then told me Jen and Jake were going out of town for a business trip of Jake's and she would be housesitting for them. She asked me if I could be on call if she needed anything and I said sure. We left the restaurant and she dropped me off back at the office so I could get my car. I then went home and began awaiting Tara's next phone call; it came three nights later. I was at home relaxing on a rainy night when Tara called me.

"Hey bud, I'm in a sticky situation here at your sister's," she said, "can you come help?"

"Help with what?" I asked.

"The storm knocked the power out and I don't feel comfortable being here all alone in the dark. I also could use someone to help check the circuit breakers" Tara sounded genuinely nervous and this piqued my curiosity. Jen told me she shot a group of Islamic jihad back in the Marines; if she could handle that, why would the dark scare her? Well, after she insisted I come over, I said I'd meet her in about 20 minutes; she thanked me and hung up with me. I then drove to Jen & Jake's isolated house. That's when I knew what Tara was nervous about. The house was the only one in the area without power and it was pitch black; perfect for a Halloween party or horror movie.

Tara was clad in her nightgown when she frantically let me in and led me to the circuit panel in the garage. "I have no idea if any breakers have tripped," she said, "this panel is far different than the one at my condo." I had seen the circuit panel here before and knew the "Main" breaker had popped; it happened in the past. I reset the breaker and the power came back on. Tara was overjoyed and asked me if I wanted to stay awhile.

"We can order pizza or something," she told me, "make this a date night."

"What if Jen or Jake calls?" I asked.

"You can just keep quiet and I'll talk to them," Tara replied.

I agreed and we ordered a pepperoni pizza, which arrived a half-hour later. We enjoyed our little impromptu dinner and went to relax in the living room. There, Tara discovered a copy of "50 Shades of Gray" on the coffee table; you might know where this is going, but let me finish the story. Out of curiosity, Tara and I began thumbing through the book. We soon got ideas and she could tell I was getting aroused: "Wanna move upstairs to the bedroom?" she asked.

"I guess so, Tara," I replied. Tara then took off her nightgown. Now, Tara was only wearing her underwear. Just as she went to take her bra off, I stopped her. "Wait, are you serious about this, Tara?"

"Of course I am," Tara said as she dropped her bra, revealing her tits. "If I wasn't, I wouldn't be in my just panties now." I felt pinned knowing Tara was serious; one side of me wanted to experience this, while the other side wanted to run like Hell out of there.

Still, I had Tara's consent, so I asked her: "Ah, what the hell? What should we do first?"

"First we go upstairs so you can take my panties off," she replied, "Then I'll undress you upstairs and we'll take it from there." Tara led me upstairs to the bedroom and removed the comforter from the bed. She then laid down and told me: "Go ahead and remove them," referring to her panties; I slowly took them off. This was the first time I saw Tara's pussy, so I admired it for a moment.

"It's beautiful," I told her, for lack of better words.

"Thank you, sweetie," she replied, "an ex of mine thought my lips were too floppy."

"Well, his loss," I said. "I don't mind a slightly meaty one. Can I feel it?"

"Sure, it's all yours!" I began gently feeling Tara up, getting my fingers wet in the process. She took my clothes off in the process and before I knew it, I was ready to bang her... with one thing standing in the way. I didn't bring a condom with me, as I hadn't counted on getting laid, and I told Tara this. She said we'd be fine as she was on the pill and hadn't tested positive for any STDs.

"Just slip it in me," she said as she stroked my cock, "I'm for ready when you are." I slowly climbed on top of Tara, slipped my hard cock into her pussy, and we began going to town on each other. I lost all sense of time after this, my ecstasy was high, but I do remember we went down on each other as well as banged. I can still remember how satisfying Tara's pussy lips felt in my mouth; I could've licked and gnawed on them all night long. Tara sucked my dick and licked my urethra, which felt great too. After I got Tara to climax, she took me into the bathroom, where she jerked me off until I shot my load into the toilet.

"Now I can just flush the cum," she said as she flushed the toilet. After I came, we were exhausted and decided to go to sleep. Still naked, we crawled under the covers and dozed off; we sure slept soundly that night. Around 8 AM the next morning, Tara woke up and asked me if I wanted to bang her again. I couldn't say no, partly because she had my cock in her hand. Once she got me hard again, she laid face down on the floor and asked me to bang her doggy-style. I began railing Tara again, but this is where this story takes a turn. Just as we started again, I thought I heard a door open elsewhere in the house.

"What's that?" I asked Tara. She was about to tell me she didn't know when a voice yelled Tara's name out. We recognized the voice immediately: it was Jen! Tara told me Jen and Jake weren't supposed to be home until the next day; she had to say something.

"Jen?" she replied to the shout.

"Where are you?" Jen replied. "Any why are your clothes downstairs?" We heard footsteps approaching from down the hall and then to our horror, Jen walked into the bedroom to see us on the floor. She couldn't believe what she saw: Tara and I both butt-naked in doggy-style, with me still inside her.

"GUYS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? OH MY GOD!" Jen screamed at the top of her lungs. Jake heard this from all the way downstairs and asked what was wrong. Jen left the bedroom and told him, from the top of the stairs, not to come up; he went back out to the car. With Jen out of the room, I pulled out of Tara and we stood up. We didn't know whether to run out of the house or get dressed. We decided to get dressed; we clearly couldn't just run out into the street the way were. This was a problem though: while all my clothes were on the bedroom floor, Tara only had her panties; she left her bra & nightgown in the living room the night before.

As I got dressed, Tara put her panties on then wrapped herself sheet from the bed. Just as we were about to make a run for it, Jen returned to the bedroom, carrying one of Jake's golf clubs. Thinking she was about to ugly on us, Tara and I squeezed past her and made a break for the living room. Jen gave chase, yelling: "GET BACK HERE YOU TWO!" the whole way. As soon as Tara and I stepped into the living, a thud echoed through the house. "AH, THE WALL!" Jen screamed from upstairs. Tara put on her bra and nightgown as I went to inspect what happened. Turned out Jen tripped and sent the golf club flying, which dented the wall outside the upstairs bathroom.

"Look at this bro," she snapped at me. "If you weren't banging Tara, this never would've happened."

Thinking she was being irrational, I asked Jen: "How could I banging your friend be the cause of this, especially considering you were the one with the club?" A fully-clothed Tara had joined up at the top of the stairs at this time and Jen began questioning her too.

"And you Tara," she started, "you've only known my brother for a matter of weeks and already, you're seducing him? Jake and I waited years before getting to this stage."

"Well, Jen, you know I've been pent up in the Middle East for a while now," Tara replied. "I got needs and..."

"Okay let me stop you there," Jen interrupted. "You've been pent up, but so have I. And I had the power to resist the past eight years or so. Something's different about you, girl, and I gotta find out what it is. Before that, you're both helping fix this wall."

"And so are you, bro," Jen said, turning to me. Tara sheepishly went back to the bedroom to put back the sheet she wrapped herself up in and get dressed. Once she was ready, we stepped outside, where Jake asked us what was going on. Jen told him it was a long story and piled me & Tara into her Chevy Traverse. We then drove to the nearby Lowe's, to pick up some plaster and paint for the wall.

Jen asked us questions the whole way. "Neither of you got anything better to do on any given day?" she said. "And couldn't have done it in the guest room? Or the shower?"

Tara knew she had to defend herself, so she told Jen: "Hey if you have '50 Shades of Gray' and someone reads it, don't think they won't try anything."

"Well, I could almost expect you acting like this Tara," Jen said as she turned to me again: "but you bro? It makes no sense to me; you've never been this sexually active as far as I can remember."

"I guess I was caught in the heat of the moment, Jen..." I said, "...and the heat of Tara's pussy." Tara got a giggle out of that and asked if I meant it, which I had. I told her: "Your pussy hugged my cock so warmly." As she and I laughed, Jen shrugged in the driver's seat of the Traverse. The 10-minute drive to Lowe's seemed to last an eternity but we finally arrived, got a cart and headed inside. We found the plaster in no time, but the paint was a little harder to find.

Jen had the swatch with her, but the paint guy at Lowe's told her that color was out of stock until the next week. He did, however, say combining the closest color they did have with eggshell white would work just fine. Jen got a can of eggshell & a can of the color the paint guy suggested and we headed to the register. We paid for everything and were heading across the parking lot back the Traverse when Tara finally mustered up the courage to ask Jen why she and Jake came home a day earlier than they planned. Jen explained Jake's final business meeting was canceled but he and his partners decided they would hold it later today back home.

"I know I should've have told you, Tara," Jen said, "but the past 24 hours have been non-stop. We had to book a return flight, set up the new meeting, all that fun stuff." We made our way home, with Jen telling us how we were to repair the wall. Tara and I were ready to start when we got home, so we went upstairs, laid a tarp down on the floor, and got to work. I applied a small layer of plaster and Tara smoothed it out. We then left it to dry as the directions on the plaster can and began mixing the paints. Jen assisted in the paint mixing and that was when she started apologizing for overreacting an hour or so earlier.

"Sorry I flew off the handle guys," she said, "I must've been caught off-guard by the sight of my brother nailing my friend from the Corp. I could have, and definitely should have, handled that better." Tensions between the three of us subsided after Jen's apology and Tara returned the favor.

"I'm sorry too, Jen. I seduced your brother without your knowledge," she said.

"And I'm sorry three, sis," I added, "I would've told you Tara and I hooked up had I known." By now, Jake had returned from his rescheduled meeting and still largely in the dark as to what happened earlier, he naturally wanted to be brought up to speed. So as carefully as we could, Jen, Tara, and I all explained what happened. After Tara and I said that Jen caught us in the act, there was a moment of awkward silence and then Jake laughed so hard, I swore I felt the house shake.

"Jen caught you greasing the monkey?" Jake asked me through his state of hysterics. "Oh boy, and I thought my dad catching me making out with a blowup doll was embarrassing. My hat's off to you man!"

Jake's reaction solidified the notion that Tara and I shouldn't have banged again... or Tara should've brought her clothes upstairs with her; Jen wouldn't have seen them when she walked in then. As the day wore on and the wall Jen damaged was repaired, the incident became less a sore spot and more a good laugh... albeit one we all knew we couldn't share with anyone else. Jen, Jake, Tara, and myself all vowed to keep it a secret between the four of us and only discuss it among ourselves. And while we have, for the most part, I have told close friends I was once caught during sex... but I left out who I was banging and who caught me.

Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
121 Followers