All Comments on 'Caught Red-Assed'

by Pissfan1234

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So fucking dumb

This is just the worst crap ever. Why would Tara want a pissy lil bitch like the brother who’s scared of his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Be careful on the criticism. I have a REALLY scarry sister.

Believe me, women are far more scary than any guy I have ever met. My grand mother took a kitchen knife to a burglar, he nearly died, lost an eye and required 2 pints and 43 stitches to be put back together for trial. She was a gymnast and dancer, 4' 11" strong, fast and mean as hell. I growing up I watched grown men cross the street rather than get in her way. My mother was just as tough and mean, grandma and grandpa raised cattle in Idaho/Wyoming, mom could and can shoot better than most men, carries a 1911 at 75 and can x ring at 50 feet. My sister put a would be date/rapist in traction, broke his collar bone, then used his ball to break his pelvis. Still works grandma and grandpas ranch, 2500 acres of land she owns and 20000 leased, often alone. I have a 5' 6" brother who went to BUDS but did not join a team because his wife begged him not to, she thought he was to small to finish but he did when lots of big beefy guys rang the bell. He served 25 years in the Navy, every theater and every major conflict and is the scariest guy I know, we are both scared of our sister.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous