Caught Smoking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sigh, shaking my head as I do. I show Tina the selfie, watching as Chloe blushed a deep beet red. As does Tina. Then it shows it to her father. He doesn't so much blush as take on an angry redness. The redness that says Jacob would be smart not to show his face around here.

Finally, I turn my attention back to Chloe. "Who is Jacob, and don't give me that 'he's a friend' line. I am not your parents. If you haven't noticed, I am a young woman. I know all the lingo and all the young girl tricks."

"He's a guy I kind of like, Ma'am..."

As if I couldn't have guessed that. "Has he taken you out?"

"No, Ma'am..."

"So you just send naked pictures of yourself to guys hoping they'll like what they see and ask you out for your tits and ass instead of the person you are. I see. Don't you think that's rather trashy, even by cheap slut standards?"

I see the first tear roll down Chloe's cheek as she says "when you say it like that, I guess so. Yes, Ma'am."

I turn the phone off, now that I've found what Chloe desperately wanted me not to find. Mission accomplished. "We'll discuss your skankiness once we've dealt with your smoking, bitch." I hand her phone to Sophie. Sophie slips it into my purse, where I won't forget it. Chloe cringes hard and a couple of more tears roll down her cheeks.

"I guess I'll just work from the bottom up. Come over here and get your spanking, bitch."

Chloe's eyes almost pop out of her head. She sits there, squirming hard, and staring at me as if I'd just told her she'd be sold to aliens or something. I tap my foot. Once. It's all the count she gets. I snap firmly, "I said come get your spanking, bitch. Stop stalling and bring your naughty bottom over here to get blistered. The longer it takes you to girl-up and come get it, the worse I'll make it. Now, bitch."

I tap my foot again. Chloe starts dragging herself up onto legs that don't want to work. I give her three taps. She's only two steps away. "That's one more for wasting my time, bitch." I start tapping my foot again. This time, by the third tap, Chloe is standing beside me, right where I'm pointing her to.

I sit down in one of their chairs, turning it so that I'm facing Chloe's parents where they're leaning against the counter and watching. Once I'm seated, I move fast. Fast enough that Chloe stands paralyzed, not really sure what's happening until I'm done. First I unbutton her jeans. Then I pull her down to her knees, quickly pulling her shoulders forward to make her lie over my knees. As I'm lying Chloe in place, I spread my knees, putting my right one in the fold of her waist, my left up under her ample breasts, leaving those mounds hanging just outside my leg.

I hold my hand out. "Slave, I think a nice rubber paddle will properly educate this little bitch." In two seconds, Sophie, the designated bag carrier, is gently placing the handle of my rubber paddle in my hand. The paddle is moderately long, about 18 inches, and about 4" wide. But it's only about ¼" thick. It's made of two layers of soft rubber with a thin sheet of spring steel between them to stiffen it up as hard as a board.

I touch the paddle to Chloe's bottom, through her jeans. Chloe immediately fidgets so hard I think she might squirm herself off my knees and fall on the floor. "I take it that it has been quite a long time since you've been spanked, bitch?"

"I've never been spanked, Ma'am!" Chloe squeals out nervously.

"No wonder you're such a naughty little girl!" I lift the paddle from her bottom. Then I reach to the waistband of Chloe's jeans and quickly shove them down. Chloe shrieks a loud, panicked squeal. I shove them all the way down to her thighs until they're about an inch or two beneath the bottom curve of her cheeks. And I take her panties down with her jeans, leaving her bare bottom poking up.

Chloe is an average-sized girl. She stands around 5'5" and I'd guess right at 140 pounds. It gives her body a thin-ish look, but also a look as if she has just a couple of pounds of baby fat she's yet to lose. It gives her a nice bottom - for spanking. Her globes are shapely and rounded, but also just a hair jiggly and loose. They're a pale white devoid of tan lines. And while I'm not looking at her pussy, I can see a few long hairs of fur peeking out from under those spongy globes.

Chloe squirms around hard. I lightly lie the paddle along Chloe's bare cheeks. She gasps out a panicked squeal when it touches her. I give her a second to realize it's just touching her, not whipping her yet. Then I tell her that she's required to count her strokes, apologize after each for smoking, be polite, otherwise not say a word, hold her butt still, and not try to cover her bottom. All for the entire duration of her spanking. "You will get ten strokes on each of those cheeks, bitch. Misbehave for me, and I'll just start over until you finally decide to be a repentant bitch and behave. Got it?"

Chloe starts crying. "Yes, Ma'am." Her bottom is anything but still. Her hips fidget hard enough that there's alight jiggle to her globes.

Chloe's parents haven't said a word. Glancing up, I can see that both are trying hard to look anywhere but at Chloe. To my eyes, they look as nervous as Chloe.

"Slave, light me one of those smokes."

"Yes, Mistress," Sophie answers immediately. She knows I don't smoke. I never had, and never have any intention of starting. I'm sure she doesn't know why I want one. And she doesn't care. She obeys. She knows I don't want her smoking either, so she doesn't put the cigarette to her lips. She holds it in front of her mouth, puts the flame to it, and blows gently over its tip until it's lit. She turns it around in her hand, holding it midway down its length, and hold the filter out to me.

I set the paddle Chloe's back and take the cigarette with my hand. I'd bet anything that Chloe thinks I'm going to keep her lying there, squirming away, while I enjoy a leisurely smoke.

Lying over my knees, Chloe's bottom is tight enough that her cheeks don't touch, leaving a crack about the width of a finger between them. I use my left hand to push her cheeks wide apart. It lets me feel them. I feel a thin layer of sponginess over a layer of decently hard muscles.

It bares Chloe's asshole as well. Her ring is fairly small, about the size of a pencil, and funneling inward as sharply as the tip of that pencil. It's a light-to-medium shade of pink, which quickly fades to the pale whiteness of her cheeks. Maybe an inch from the tightly cinched muscle, there's a sparse ring of long brown hairs. Just spreading Chloe's cheeks was enough to make her clench that little hole even tighter. At least she has very attentive nervous reflexes.

I turn the cigarette putting the tip of its filter square against Chloe's tensed ring. Chloe screeches as it touches her, confirming her worst fear. I see her parents cringing, too. I ignore everyone. I press the cigarette steadily against Chloe's ring. A cigarette isn't wide. It doesn't take much for it to start slipping through her muscle. Chloe screeches a little louder as she feels it starting to slide in. I keep it moving, stopping it only when the tan-colored filter has disappeared into Chloe's narrow hole. It leaves me the sight of the wrinkly pink flesh of her asshole wrapped around the white of the cigarette paper. I'd guess this one has about three inches to burn before its smoldering tip reaches her asshole. I let go of Chloe's cheeks, letting them relax. Neither touches the cigarette poking up between them, but both are a scant fraction of an inch away. It leaves about two inches to burn down before that flaming hot tip is between those globes.

Chloe shrieks nervously. Her parents look at me, studiously avoiding the sight of Chloe's bare bottom, more so the sight of it with a burning cigarette sticking out of her butt. Both look unhappy and almost as nervous as Chloe.

I pick my paddle back up. "Now be a good bitch! I don't think you want to waste my time and make me start over. You'll waste the whole cigarette if you do!" I say it tauntingly, in my mean-girl bully voice. I have so perfected that voice!

I hold the paddle with its blade running up and down over Chloe's closer cheek, not across her bottom where it might strike the cigarette. I don't spank Chloe that hard. I bring my arm up about halfway and snap the rubbery paddle down, landing it exactly as I'd aimed. A loud, splitting, crack rings out as the paddle finds its mark.

Chloe screams. I'm not sure if she's a little actress, unused to any pain, or just naive enough to think it might get me to ease up. Probably all three I decide as I lift the paddle off her bottom and see the bright pink splotch it left on her spongy cheek. I freeze, holding the paddle up in the air.

Chloe busts into a fully-blown bawling cry. Her hips squirm around hard on my knee. It takes her a couple of seconds to realize what I'm waiting for. "One, Ma'am... I'm sorry for smoking, Ma'am."

I snap the paddle down again. This time Chloe really screams out a pitiful "OW!" as she sobs away. It takes her a second to get herself together enough to count this second stroke, her voice pure sobs as she does. The burning end still isn't anywhere near her skin. But a steady coil of smoke wafts up, lacing the air with the disgusting scent of smoke. I'm sure Chloe smells it.

I swat Chloe's bottom a third stroke. This one is just as hard, and no harder, than the first two. All of them will be the same. Of course, landing on the already-stinging flesh of her globes, each one will hurt a little more than the last.

Chloe screams out again, a loud, squealy, and frankly annoyingly so, "OW!... "PLEASE, MA'AM! Please, I swear, I'll never smoke again, Ma'am! Please, Ma'am, I can't take it! It hurts too bad! Please, Ma'am, I'll never even look at another cigarette... PLEASE!" Chloe bawls, crying like a baby instead of counting the stroke like a good girl.

Chloe lies over my knees. Her bottom squirms desperately. Her hands, which started out bracing herself against the floor under her shoulders, now come up, almost reaching her bottom before she stops them. Her feet kick up and down against the floor. There's nothing still about her.

"Bad bitch!" I firmly scold her. "I told you that you were not allowed to say a word. Begging in a futile attempt to weasel out of the punishment you earned counts as speaking. Just for that, the last stroke doesn't count. It will be your punishment for misbehaving for your spanking. The next word I hear will cost you double - two strokes. Now, this will be number three for the left cheek. Only 8 more to go on this one! If you behave, that is."

I swat Chloe's cheek again. She screams and squirms. Her parents cringe hard enough that I'm starting to wonder if they'll have the strength to last Chloe's entire spanking, or if one of them is going to break their promise to me and interfere. I'm sure Chloe is expecting them to. It's so clear that she's used to weaseling her way out of punishments.

It takes Chloe a second or two to stop screeching and finally count out the stroke. "Three, Ma'am. I'm sorry for smoking, Ma'am. I am sooo sorry, Ma'am! I will never smoke again, Ma'am!" Her words are jumbled with her infantile sobs.

I snap the paddle against Chloe's fiery-sore bottom again, landing stroke number four. Chloe screams. Her hands flail around wildly for a second, finally grabbing hold of her hair. Chloe's hair is long, down onto her shoulders. It's light, a shade something between light-brown and dark-blond. It's straight and stringy, too. And unlike most girls I know, she's done nothing with it other than brush it out. No styling at all. It gives it that plain look. She instantly grabs two big handfuls of it and yanks on them. Then she counts out her stroke and falls back into her crying.

I snap the paddle again. It has the same effect on Chloe. That's five swats on her left cheek now. It has her cheek glowing a bright shade of medium-pink. I know the rubber stings worse than wood or leather does, but it also doesn't bruise flesh anywhere near as much. Now I don't see even a hint of bruising on Chloe's cheek. Just the angry pinkness. It'll take an hour or so, but it will fade away and leave her bottom just as I found it. Sorer, but looking the same. The sting will take several more hours to fade away. And, I'm guessing, several more after that for Chloe to admit it's gone.

As many spankings as I've dished out, I'm pretty sure Chloe is faking it. Not all of it, but she's definitely making it look like it hurts worse than it does. A lot worse. I figure she's hoping to cajole some sympathy and mercy from her mom. I'd hope by now she's figured out she'll get neither from me. She wants to misbehave like a big girl, she can accept her consequences for it like a big girl. Or like a baby, if she prefers. It's her dignity.

"That's five. One-half of the spankings for that cheek," I tell the sobbing girl. I lightly lie the paddle against Chloe's untouched right cheek. "Now it's this one's turn. You'll get five on her, too. Then you'll get the second half of your spanking, five more on each."

Chloe says nothing. She just lies there, her hips grinding hard against my thigh as she squirms. As if wiggling her bottom is going to ease the sting.

To me, and I'd guess any non-smoker, the scent of the burning tobacco is strong and repulsive. The scent fills my nose. Luckily cigarettes don't burn that quickly. I know enough smokers that I know roughly how long it will take the cigarette to burn down. I figure about three or four more minutes before her bottom really feels the heat of its glowing tip. Another minute, minute and a half, and it'll reach her asshole. Obviously, I'm not going to let it burn its way through her asshole. But she doesn't know that.

Under the acrid aroma of the tobacco, I catch a faint whiff of musk. I hadn't expected that, but now that I think about it, maybe I should have. Andrea did tell me this girl has been dropping coy little hints. I decide to pretend I don't notice it, at least not right this second. I have a bottom to spank before this cigarette burns down. But, as I lift the paddle off her globe to raise it up for the first stroke, I let my thumb lightly brush over Chloe's pussy. It's casual enough that Chloe should think it a mere accident. I feel a thick coat of fur on her lips. I feel long, narrow lips under it. I feel loose folds of pinkness poking out prominently between them. And I feel a moist heat on the insides of those wrinkly folds.

Chloe definitely feels the glancing touch of my thumb. I feel her body tense up hard and shiver once before it relaxes back into it's squirming. Chloe sucks a shocked gasp. It's fast and comes between a couple of sobs. I catch it. I'm not so sure her parents did. But it came right along with her little crisp shiver. Hmm...

I swat Chloe's other cheek, her first stroke. It's no harder than the others. Chloe sobs a little harder. She counts it as number six.

I give Chloe four more strokes on that globe, all of them just the same. They leave Chloe crying like a baby, but she's been doing that since about the second swat. And they leave Chloe's cheeks matching! Both are now glowing a bright pink. A pinkness that covers most of each globe and thus has almost all of those cheeks stinging her equally.

And I can smell her strong muskiness a little more than I did on the last pause. Her scent is strong but musky, not unpleasant. I don't have much time to waste. There's only about an inch and half of the cigarette left before I'll have to take it out, and I so don't want to do that before her spanking is over. Now, it's glowing tip is about ½" above the top curve of her cheeks.

Last time, I gave Chloe about half a minute between "sets" to catch her breath. Screaming like that has got to be hard on the lungs! I'll give her the same this time. I hold the paddle in my hand, keeping it off her stinging cheeks. I pretend to be checking on the cigarette. "Aw, are you starting to feel the heat from your cigarette, bitch?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Chloe sobs out. She still wiggles just as much as always. Which lets me notice that her cheeks are just soft enough that as she squirms, their inside edges bump against the cigarette's paper. I'm going to have to be careful. In another minute or two, those jiggling cheeks will able to burn themselves. I won't allow that. Nor will I allow Chloe to know I won't allow that.

I put my hand to the very bottom of her crack, a scant hair above Chloe's pussy. I spread her cheeks gently, just enough to get a good look at her pink ring clenching down on the white paper of the cigarette. She's clenched to full tenseness, hard enough that her asshole has squeezed the cigarette, partly crushing it.

I spread her cheeks from the bottom. I hope Chloe is thinking I picked there because it's one of the few places that's not fiery pink from her spanking. While my hand is there, the side of bumps against her furry lips a few times. I make sure the bumps are light and casual, as if completely unintentional as if I don't care one iota about her pussy. But it's what I'm really trying to do. It lets me feel the moist heat has been flowing, slowly, but enough that her fur is starting to feel damp around those wrinkly folds.

I start with the paddle up, not on her cheek. Resting it against her pained cheek would just hurt her a little more. But this way, as it lands on her left, and stinging, globe, it comes as a surprise to her. She didn't get the usual "warning" that the swat was coming. Even though it's no harder, she screams louder, more panic in her cry. It takes her a few seconds to quiet her sobs enough to make some semblance of a count. She counts it as number eleven.

For the second half of her spanking, I've got my left hand resting on the small of Chloe's back, gently, but firmly, pinning her down a bit. I'm hoping to steady her, to stop some of the squirming that has her cheeks jiggling before one of them jiggles too close to the glowing embers. It does keep her hips stiller, which keeps her globes from moving too much, but the thin layer of looseness still has a slight jello-like jiggle to it.

She gets four more on that cheek. They brighten her globe up to a hot, angry, red. It glows like a neon billboard advertising her suffering. As if her shrieking sobs didn't already do that.

This time Chloe doesn't get the full half-minute's rest. I have to speed things up just a little. There's not quite ¼" of cigarette remaining before those soft cheeks are going to jiggle against it. Her musk is as strong as ever, which I guess must be its full aromatic strength. I doubt her parents can smell it, though, they're a good six or eight feet away from her bottom. And where they're standing, they have more of a side view from her head, so they won't see her pussy either. But as I move from one cheek to the other, I manage to graze a thumb through her long fur and feel the wetness. It's still blooming nicely.

Chloe takes the last set of her spankings badly. She screams continuously through them. She even screams while she counts them. Overacting again. She'll never convince me that they hurt any more than the last set did. Both were strokes six through ten, on separate cheeks. As if they hurt more on her right cheek than on her left. Now I'm certain that Chloe is a little actress, taking her last chance to evoke a little more sympathy for herself.

As soon as I've given her the last swat I lie the paddle across her back. I use my left hand, sliding it down Chloe's crack from the top, to push her cheeks wide apart. This way I don't touch any of the stinging red flesh. I bring my other hand up from the bottom to reach the shaft of the cigarette. As I do, I have plenty of leeway to brush the side of my hand against her long, and dense, fur. All of which feels very wet now. Almost soaked. I put two fingers to the cigarette, the sides of my fingers lying flush against the tense ring of Chloe's asshole.

123456...8