Caught Smoking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think that was responsible parenting, to give her money you thought would be used inappropriately without even asking her about it?"

"Well... when you put it like that... I guess not."

DUH, I think to myself. "So can we agree that was a moment of irresponsible parenting?"

"Yes," Tina admits, a little embarrassed and a little reluctantly.

If you hadn't given her that money, do you think Chloe would have gotten a pack of smokes some other way?"

"Probably not..." Tina hesitantly admits. I tend to agree. Chloe might have easily bummed a smoke or two, but not a pack. And she's the industrious type to have found a way to buy them. Not is she the felonious type to have stolen them. She'd break her parents' rules quick enough, but she's not the brainless or hardcore felon type that would risk breaking a law like that. She's too sure there would be a real punishment for that.

"Would you say that your irresponsible parenting enabled Chloe to break the rules?"

"I guess it kind of did..."

"That's a yes or no kind of question, Tina."

"Yes..." She answers rather hesitantly. Enough that I think she at least suspects where this conversation is leading.

"This is a yes or no kind of question, too, Tina. Do you think your irresponsibility should be overlooked?"

"No..." Tina reluctantly admits.

"So there should be some consequences for your bad parenting?"

"I guess so..." Tina answers each question less surely, less enthusiastically, and definitely less happily.

"Should you be punished?"

"I guess..." Her voice is hushed, fully of a very nervous hesitation.

"Would you prefer to continue sitting there and hating yourself for being so irresponsible, or would prefer to be punished, as you just said you deserved to be?" I ask it firmly, looking Tina straight in her eyes.

Tina starts fidgeting, lightly at first but quickly picking up the pace. And growing just as steadily uncomfortable under my gaze. She turns her eyes to the side, looking at a wall instead of me. In a voice so hushed I can barely hear from two feet away, Tina finally answers "I... don't know..." She sounds just like a little girl.

"Bad girl!" I snap firmly, but without raising my voice. "You will answer properly, Tina. Ask your husband to punish you. Ask me to punish you. Or mean it when you say you shouldn't be punished." I glare at her.

Tina first looks to her husband, who looks very surprised. Then she turns back to me. After a second, in that little girl's voice breaking with an anxious nervousness, Tina asks me "What's my punishment?"

"Bad girl!" I snap again, still not raising my voice or sound cruel, just unbendingly firm. "First sit up straight, like a lady." I don't have to tell her how to sit. She moves very quickly and straightens up, sitting just like I made Chloe sit. But I do have to lightly scold her to look me in the eyes. Then I tell her that she has to do as I told her, not as she wants to do. If she wants me to punish her, she has me politely to punish her, nothing else. Whatever she does, I tell her this time she'd better do it like a lady.

It takes her a second, which she spends very anxiously fidgeting in on the sofa. Finally, her little girl's voice even quieter and breaking just a bit more nervously, Tina asks "would you please punish me, Ma'am?"

I pause for just a second, mostly giving her husband time to process what he just heard. Then I firmly, but nicely, tell Tina "as of now, you are in my realm. You will follow all my rules just as Chloe did. Just as any girl, or woman, must. And you are stuck in my realm until you've learned your lesson and paid the fair price for your behavior. When I'm satisfied, I will dismiss you. Until then, you are my subject. Now sit and wait for your punishment."

"Yes, Ma'am..." She's even more nervous now. But she sits, kind of still, definitely squirming in her seat, and certainly conjuring up images of what her punishment is going to be.

I turn to her husband. "As you can see, 90% of women are just bigger, older girls. Women want their man to take care of them. Women want their man to want them. Part of taking care of a woman like this one is keeping her from doing anything stupid, self-destructive, or such. Giving Chloe suspected cigarette money counts as stupid, even by stupid standards.

"Right now she's mad at herself for allowing Chloe to do something that brought that hideous punishment on Chloe. Tina doesn't so much want to suffer a punishment as she feels that she should be punished. She should get her fair share of the misery of Chloe getting caught smoking. And a punishment is going to motivate her to think next time."

Then I turn my attention back to Tina. I stand, leaning over slightly to look into Tina's eyes. I lightly stroke under her chin, nudging her eyes to look up at me. "You will behave yourself. You will act like a big girl." I reach down and gently take Tina's hands in mine, holding them firmly while leaving them to lie in her lap for a moment. "Enabling is half of misbehaving. Thus, you will get half the punishment for smoking. Come along, Tina, it's time for your spanking." I feel Tina tense up hard. Her hands grip mine tightly.

I half pull a very reluctant and nervous Tina to her feet. It's a mere two steps to the chair, the same chair I used to spank Chloe. I nearly have to drag Tina the two steps. She comes without a word, but she moves hesitantly, her feet unwilling. She sobs light, nervous sobs. But no tears. She pure anxiety in everything she does.

I drop into my seat. Tina shirks back from me, now realizing that she's going over my knees just as her daughter did. I guess, in deference to her age (she's 46) she expected, at the very least, a grown-up spanking. On her feet, bending over, instead of turned over my knees. I'm sure a wave of humiliation sweeps over her as she realizes that she's about to over the knees of a woman a generation younger than herself.

Tina is wearing higher-end discount-store grade khaki slacks with a peach blouse. I'd guess her outfit came from Target, or someplace similar. Better than Wal-Mart, but not exactly designer. Being a woman, and obviously not fashion dumb, I'm just as sure that she can recognize that both Sophie and I are wearing high-end clothes. Stuff that's likely beyond her middle-class budget.

It takes me all of a second to get her zipper down. Tina stands there while I do it, still shirking back from me, and trembles a pair of light tremors as I pull it down. Getting her over my knees isn't that hard. I just push her down to her knees, then take her by the shoulder and pull her over. I immediately put my hand to the small of her back, pressing lightly to pin her down. It lets me feel the stiff tension in her muscles, too.

Tina squirms. Too nervously for it to be considered fidgeting. Her feet are all over the place, as are her hands. Her hips wiggle against my thigh, too. I put my other hand to the backs of her thighs, her pants still up, and push them snugly forward, stilling her legs from the knees up. "Tina," I say firmly, "you have to be a big girl. You will lie still." It takes her a few seconds, and not because she can't get comfortable.

"You will get five strokes on both of your cheeks. That is half of the ten Chloe got. You will count them, just as Chloe had to. I know you didn't expect to be spanked like a naughty girl, but here's the truth: you are no better than Chloe. You are both just naughty girls. She was bad, she got spanked. You were bad, you will be spanked."

I reach for the waistband of Tina's slacks, hooking a thumb under her panties as well. I push them down in a single, quick, motion. Tina sucks a very sharp and nervous breath in, half squealing, as her pants move off her bottom and bare it. I push her pants all the way off her bottom, leaving them in about the same place as I put Chloe's, an inch or two below her bottom.

Tina is not exactly my type. I admit I have a penchant for spanking middle-aged toys. Gender doesn't much matter to me. But I prefer my toys in their 30s. Or should I say with a body that looks like it's in its 30s. Tina looks her age, as does her body. Plus she's a little "thick." By no means fat or flabby. Not even chubby. It's more like she's just carrying a few extra pounds. One look at her, and I couldn't imagine what she could add to my toybox. However, that doesn't mean I won't give her the occasional lesson, especially when it's as much for Chloe as it is for Tina. I'm still thinking about whether there's some way Chloe might add to my amusements. I have 10 days, probably a couple of more once "penalty days" are added to Chloe's grounding, to decide.

Tina's bottom has a little more padding to it than Chloe's does. Her globes are full and fairly soft. I'm sure if she were standing, they'd hang just a little, maybe even jiggle lightly as she walked energetically. But they're not fat. They still have a decent roundness to them. They still look like a girly butt to me. But they are full enough that, even bent over my knees, the inside edges of her cheeks are touching lightly, just enough to hide her asshole from my eyes. I can tell that Tina has a full dense bush as well. Its curvy fine hairs are long enough to poke into my field of vision beneath her globes. Her pale white, probably never-tanned, globes.

Sophie puts the handle of my paddle in my hand. I lie its blade gently against Tina's bottom. "This is for being a bad mommy by enabling your little girl to harm herself by smoking."

Tina jumps hard, her hips crushing against my thigh as she tries to move her bottom away from the paddle. She gasps, loudly, again. "Tina, when was the last time you were spanked?"

"Probably 40 years ago, Ma'am." Tina blurts out nervously.

"No wonder!" I lace a bit of disbelief into my voice even though I completely believe Tina. "How could you possibly be a responsible mommy and guide Chloe when no one loves you enough to guide you? Well, don't you worry! I'm going to give you an extra good spanking, just because it's been so long since you've felt any real guidance!" It makes Tina flinch against my thigh again.

I raise my paddle up, not all the way, but maybe about ¾ of what my little arm can reach. Then I swing the paddle down, aiming it's 4-inch-wide blade directly for the middle of her bottom. It lands exactly where I wanted it to, right at the point where her cheeks are pulled the flattest, at the apex of her bent hips. It lands with a loud splitting crack. According to my arm, it's exactly as hard as Chloe's strokes were. Which is exactly what I wanted.

Tina screeches a very loud, and equally squealy, "EE-OW!" Her hips squirm hard into my thigh. Her feet anxiously fidget everywhere, kicking around the floor. Her hands flail around for a second or three, finally gripping back onto the leg of the chair. Tina pants a single very strained, sharp breath, the screeches "OH, FUCK THAT HURTS!" She pants a couple more breaths.

"Bad girl!" I snap sternly. "You are not allowed to talk during your spanking. Now, that stroke doesn't count! Plus, afterward, we'll deal with your potty mouth. I overlooked Chloe's, since no one had told her she wasn't allowed to use dirty language, but you were told. Now you have to be a big girl for your spanking. Five strokes to go."

I swat Tina's bottom again, landing the stroke just as hard, placing it about an inch lower on her bottom. That puts it roughly directly over her asshole. Tina screeches another "EE-OW!" as the paddle sears another angry red stripe across her soft globes. She squirms a little more desperately against me. She pants a few squealy "OH, OW!s" as she stills. Then, her voice already beginning to break with a light sobbing to it, she counts. "One, Ma'am. I'm sorry for being an irresponsible mother, Ma'am."

I correct her apology, but let it count for this stroke. I just tell her that she has to be very polite and suggest a proper wording for a naughty girl who is really sorry. As she lies over my lap, I can feel the dull quivers in her body. She tries hard not to cry, sucking in fast breaths as she mutes herself.

I swat her bottom again. Just as hard, as all her strokes are going to be. I shift the landing site down another inch, which is as low as I'll go. It sears a very angry, very bright, very red stripe across the bottoms of her cheeks. Right at their bottom curve, where they hang free, flowing inward to the tops of her thighs.

Tina screeches a very strained "EE-OW!" before sucking in a sharp, gasping, and pained breath. She stiffens hard, her muscles snapping to steel, pulling her knees into the chair. She cries out a few rapid-fire "OH, OW!s" laced now with as much panic as pain. After a second, her bottom shudders hard, jiggling her red globes. Then she slowly loosens up. By the time she's relaxed the tension from her muscles, she sobs out "two, Ma'am. I'm so sorry for being a bad mommy. I know my little girl wouldn't have been naughty if I weren't so irresponsible, Ma'am." Isn't that so much better of an apology? I think so.

I swat her bottom again. Only now she's out of virgin bottom, so the paddle has to land atop the already stinging top of her cheeks. As it does, searing the red stripe deeper and brighter across those globes, Tina screams her "EE-OW!" then she screeches a few more of them. She stiffens hard again, this time her body trembling it's so stiff. It takes her about ten seconds to stop screeching and finally count her stroke out, the tension only beginning to fade from her body. She counts in a voice that's broken. And she's crying.

I can see that her husband isn't happy watching this. It looks to me like he wants to stop me. Then again, he had that same look while Chloe was spanked but didn't interfere. I just hope that he can see the truth. I'm not holding Tina down. She's not bound. She could get off my knees if she really tried. But she's not. She's lying there and taking it. Taking just what I made her ask me for. A real, but fair, punishment.

I swat her bottom again, her fourth stroke (OK, fifth, but one didn't count!). She screams again, this time drawing the single cry out for close to ten seconds. She snaps to a steely stiffness, her back arching up high off my lap. She trembles. Her cheeks jiggle slightly from it. Then she loosens up just enough for her stomach to lie on my lap again. And she cries shamelessly. Through her bawling sobs, she counts out "four, Ma'am. I am so sorry for being a bad mommy!..." I can tell she wants to plead for mercy but doesn't. Chloe tried that, and it didn't work for her. Finishing her apology, Tina forces herself to loosen back up.

I give Tina her last stroke, and she screams a very pained cry. Her hips squirm hard, jiggling her deep red globes around. She stiffens, her back snapping up in an arc again. This time her head snaps forward as it does, almost bumping itself against the chair. She takes a long moment to stop screeching and finally count her stroke off.

I hand Sophie the paddle. By her shoulders, I lift Tina's chest up off of me and put her on her knees. I look down, into her wet eyes. "Now it's time for the corner!" I stand and grab Tina by her shoulder. Then I walk her to the same corner Chloe stood in, and position Tina the very same way. I remind her that she's not allowed to move or speak, or even close her eyes. That's the worst part of being in my corner, keeping her eyes open and staring at the nothingness of the blank wall. I tell her to think about her irresponsibility, how it affected her family, and why she's so sorry for being a bad mommy. "You're 46, so I'll come get you out of the corner in 46 minutes," I add tauntingly.

Then I return to the sofa, make myself comfortable, and send Sophie to fetch some coffee.

Tina stands in that corner rigidly still. Her hands are at the small of her back. Her feet are together, her toes barely touching against the baseboards. But that's all of her that's touching the wall. There's maybe ½" of space between her shoulders and the wall. Her pants and panties have fallen to her ankles as she walked over there, and they're still there. Her bare bottom stands out, her cheeks slightly loose, having a little flatness to them, and hanging down just a hair. They're also shining a deep shade of red. Her legs are bare as well. They both look as though they carry an extra pound or two, all of it at the tops of her thighs, but they're still moderately shapely. And even with her thighs together, I can see a few curly stray hairs peeking out between them.

Her husband stares at her bottom. "Do you know why I send bad girls to the corner after a spanking?" I ask him. He says no, but what else could he have said? "It's the worst part of the spanking. Sure, the spanking hurts. But now she's standing there, with absolutely nothing to distract her mind from the stinging pain in her bottom. That's most of her punishment, feeling the sting of the spanking.

"You don't have to worry about their bottoms. I used a rubber paddle. It stings worse than the traditional wooden ones, but it doesn't bruise. The redness will be gone tonight. The sting will take a little longer. But by morning, both of those bottoms will be back to unspanked normality.

"There's one more part of the punishment you need to enforce. Their bare bottoms are their faults. They earned those spankings by doing something they both admitted they knew was wrong. Now that they've been spanked for it, life goes on. No concessions are to be made to their sore bottoms. Living normally with the sting is part of the punishment of a spanking. So, for example, at supper time tonight, both of those girls will sit at the table, in their regular chairs, and eat just like always. If they hadn't been spanked, they'd sit through supper like humans do. So they can sit through supper on spanked bottoms. The discomfort of sitting on their sore butts is part of the spanking." I'm sure Tina heard every bit of it.

As we wait for Tina's corner time to pass by, we chat. It's just small talk. But luckily we quickly discover that we are both huge Jaguars' fans. USA Jaguars. And luckily we both know plenty about their football team. So we have plenty to talk about, especially not that the "bully conferences, like the SEC," have canceled their non-conference games because of COVID. Seriously? There's a bigger risk of people getting sick by playing the Jaguars instead of Vanderbilt? OK, there's a much bigger risk of the Jaguars making the other team's fan sick, but only because the Jaguars kicked their butts! Who loses to Vanderbilt? And we were scheduled to play the Gators this season. That would have been an epic victory for us! I'm sure our animated conversation does nothing for Tina. He tells me she's not into football. Clearly, her non-support for the Jaguars merits another, and far worse, spanking! But I'll save that one for a game day. But the mention of it gets a little chuckle from him.

Once Tina's ¾ hour in the corner is up, I go get her out. Without offering her a chance to pull her pants up, I march her right over to her husband and push her to kneel in front of him. She must not have paid too close of attention when I made Chloe kneel. I have to nudge Tina into a proper kneeling position. And remind her that she has to look her husband in his eyes as she apologizes to him, and be a very polite girl when she does.

"I'm sorry for being a bad mommy, Sir. I know that, had I been a better mommy to our little girl, Chloe wouldn't have had to suffer that God-awful spanking. It's all my fault, Sir! I'm sorry! I should have been there for her and taught her not to do stupid things like that, and all I did was fail her. And I failed you, Sir. I know you count on me to be a good mommy for her, and I was just so lazy. I am sorry, Sir!" Tina lightly sobs her apology, but not the sobbing of her spanking. That faded long ago. This is from shame.

1...345678