Caught Smoking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will say 'I am a skanky slut, please watch me cum like a gutter whore,' ten times. You will add a count after each. Then you will say, 'Mommy, Daddy, Miss Rodgers, I am going to cum now.' And then you may cum immediately. If you don't cum right then, I will not allow you to. Begin."

"I am a skanky slut. Please watch me cum like a gutter whore. One, Ma'am!" Chloe moans out, her voice pure unbearable strain as she holds her climax back. She counts quickly, her words running fast together, her recitals all running together into one long plea. Finally, she announces "Mommy, Daddy, Miss Rodgers, I am going to cum all over the place like a completely skanky gutter whore RIGHT NOW!"

Chloe stiffens, her muscles straining hard with the tension and quivering sharply from it. Her teeth clench tightly together, the tendons in her neck standing out. Tears flow down her cheeks. Even the hand rubbing her swollen clit trembles as it strokes her nub. Her father shifts slightly and wraps his arm around her back, taking care that he doesn't touch her jiggling breast as he lies his hand against her side. He hugs her to him.

Chloe screams. It's a loud scream, as girly-high as it is breathy and deep. Her trembling body snaps hard. It's more like a convulsion than a shudder. It so violent that one minute she's stand up as stiff as steel, and then, in less than the blink of an eye, her knees fly up for her chest. They fly up so suddenly that Chloe doesn't even have time to drop to the floor. For a tiny fraction of a second, it looks as if she's hanging in the mid-air.

Chloe obviously falls. As she does, her father desperately grabs to catch her. His hand slips around her front and unintentionally glides across Chloe's spongy breast. But then it's down on her stomach. He pulls her tight against him. He barely manages to keep Chloe from crashing down. He catches her, taking all of her weight, with her bottom maybe a foot above the floor.

Chloe spasms in his arms, her body trembling between snaps. She pants long, deep, and very passionate moans. He lowers her gently to the floor, setting Chloe on her side instead of her freshly-paddled bottom. She snaps away, moaning loudly. Her second snap pulls her forward, lying her on her stomach. Then quickly her legs snap up again, pulling her into a near fetal position. It's then I see that her father's hand it trapped under her. She snaps more, her spasms not even thinking of ebbing off. A couple of snaps later Chloe is back on her side. And her father's hand is covered with a film of Chloe's aromatic honey.

Her orgasm goes on for a few minutes. I don't time it, but I'd guess it's about four minutes. Maybe a minute longer than she masturbated to get the orgasm. When it finally does ebb, Chloe lies on her stomach. She falls limp and spent, lying still except for a slight quivering still in her muscles, with her red bottom poking up in the air. And with the coat of honey having worked it's way all over her thighs, even the backs of them.

I suggest that we all sit, that we "will discuss Chloe once she returns to this planet." I see Tina smirk at that. It's a tiny break from the look of discomfort on her face as if she's a part of something she thinks she shouldn't be.

It takes Chloe several very long minutes to catch her breath. A couple more to start moving around. While Chloe is lying there, I have Sophie fetch a chair and set it facing at an equal angle to the sofa where her parents are sitting, and the end of the love seat where I intend to sit. Like a triangle. Then I send Sophie to fetch everyone an "after slut show coffee." Sophie serves everyone humbly, properly, on her knees.

Eventually, Chloe almost opens her eyes. It's enough for me. I firmly tell her to get up and sit in the chair. She barely manages to get into it and doesn't sit any surer. She tries, but her body has a sated looseness to it. She stares forward, maybe seeing, maybe not, with glassy, dreamy eyes.

"Listen carefully bitch." I say firmly, hoping that I have Chloe's full attention. "Obviously you can't be trusted to behave on your own. You will learn to act like a grown-up bitch. Until you do, you so clearly need to be supervised like the child you've been acting like. Now that you have been punished for your misbehavior - both smoking and slutting - it's time for you to learn a lesson about behaving and prove to everyone that you can somehow manage to be a big girl.

"You are grounded until a week from Monday morning. Grounded by my rules, not whatever sham of a grounding your parents have passed off as a lesson for you. Here are the rules:

"One, no electronics whatsoever. Not even a TV or radio, let alone a laptop or that phone you live on. Two, no guests in the house. Three you may not leave this house. I believe you have a whopping three classes on two days. You will be taken to your classes and picked up at the classroom door. You may take nothing to class except what you need for the class. Four, you don't deserve the trust of being home alone. When your parents can't be here, you will have a babysitter. Five you will do one hour a day of hard work on chores. Six you will have no privacy whatsoever. Your parents may go through whatever of what they provide for you to use whenever they fancy it. Anything. Even up your butt if they want. And you may not close a door, not even a bit. Not even the bathroom door or your bedroom door. If your parents want it closed, they will close it. You will not. Nor will you ask them to. Six you will eat properly, but no junk food or snacks. Your parents will see that you have three nutritious meals, and you will eat everything on your plate, and nothing more. Seven, you will keep your body clean. Daily showers, including washing your hair and shaving yourself. Eight, your bedtime is ten o'clock. That means you will be naked in bed under the covers, fully tucked in by mom or dad before ten, not at ten. You will remain in that bed until six o'clock when one of your parents will come get you out of it. If they forget your skanky butt, then you will wait until they remember you. Then you will go wash your butt before putting anything on. There's no sense in skanking up some of those nice clothes with your night skank. Nine, you will be respectful and polite. You will address everyone as Sir, Ma'am, Mommy, or Daddy, and nothing else. There will be no potty mouth, either. You know the naughty words that good little girls don't say, and you won't say them. That also means you will have proper posture like a girl should. I've taught you how to sit, how to stand, and how to kneel. You will always sit, stand, and kneel properly. I don't care if it's comfortable for you. You have to act like a girl! Ten, you will be properly dressed from after your shower until your parents tell you to take your clothes off for bed. Fully dressed, including shoes. Your parents will choose your clothes for you. You will wear the outfits they chose without comment. At least I can trust they won't let you walk around dressed like a whore.

"You will be punished strictly for any violations of my rules. Immediately, on the spot, wherever you happen to be, by whoever catches you. Even if it's the babysitter who catches you. In addition to your punishment, every infraction adds one full day to your grounding. I don't care if you get ten infractions in one day, you just added ten days. Any serious misbehavior will be reported to me immediately. You do not want that to happen.

"And every night you will write me a nice letter telling me all about your day. I assume you still know how to use a pen and paper. Your parents can email it to me. And they can read it if they want. It will be the last thing you do before going off for bed. They will tell you when it's time to write to me.

"When you've learned your lesson, the four of us will have a conversation about your future. Is all of that clear to you, bitch?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Chloe answers in a voice that's equally thrilled and pleased and just as much horrified. "Thank you, Ma'am, for... caring enough to teach me to behave, Ma'am... I won't disappoint you, Ma'am."

"You should hope I'm not. Now, ask your parents nicely to supervise you like a naughty little girl, since that's how you've been behaving."

"Mommy, Daddy, I'm so sorry for acting like a naughty little girl, and a slutty little girl. I don't want to be bad or slutty. Will you please supervise me like a very naughty, very little girl? Please, Mommy, please Daddy, will you please help me learn to be a good girl?"

Both look surprised by the sincerity in Chloe's voice. Both look rather uneasy by the idea. Both agree. What parent wouldn't?

I turn to her father and ask him nicely if he will go take everything electronic from Chloe's room and store it somewhere, maybe the garage or attic, or wherever. I tell him that in my vocabulary "electronic" means anything with a plug or a battery in it, even things he normally wouldn't think of as electronics, like watches, alarm clocks, nightlights, and even those digital electronic picture frames. I tell him to "be thorough" and go through all of Chloe's things, all of her drawers, even under her mattress to make sure Chloe isn't hiding anything. If he finds anything Chloe shouldn't have, like more cigarettes, he's to bring them to me. He agrees and heads for her room. I tell Chloe that she's to sit still and silent until he's done.

It takes him about half an hour to finish. When he's done I leave Chloe in her chair, sitting on her stinging bottom, with mom watching her while I peek my head in and make sure he's gotten everything. Though I was pretty sure he did. He carried a lot of stuff out.

"You will go to your room now, bitch. Wait there while I discuss you with your parents. When I leave one of them will come in and find you some clothes to wear. You may come out of your room once you are dressed. Don't try eavesdropping at your door either. I think your butt is sore enough, don't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I think my butt is definitely hurting enough, Ma'am!" Chloe blurts out eagerly. "Thank you again, Ma'am. Thank you, too, mommy, daddy, for agreeing to take care of me. I really am so sorry for being a bad girl." Chloe adds the apology in a shameful voice. Then she gets to her feet and heads for her room.

Part III: Parental Guidance

Now that Chloe is in her room, the three of us sit in their living room. For a good part of an hour, we talk about Chloe. And we sip coffee. About every fifteen minutes, I send Sophie to sneak a peek at Chloe. Sophie reports that Chloe is lying on her, red butt up, and looking very uncomfortable with her face buried in a pillow. I figure sitting on that stinging bottom refreshed the spanking nicely before I sent her in there.

My mom used to be a social worker before I was born and she discovered that the internet could pay far better than the state. She's still a foster parent (she has one foster girl today). And she has a little sideline teaching parenting skills. I've been helping her for years, especially when she wants her students supervised 24/7, so I'm no stranger to teaching parenting. Even parenting "big girls" like Chloe. Even slutty parenting, which is always for parents of big girls.

"Let me let you both in on a secret. Girls, even big girls like Chloe, really want to be girls. They want to be treated like a girl. They only act so bratty and independent because their friends all think that's how they should act. But secretly they want to be girls." I begin my lesson.

"And girls thrive, and are happy, with structure. Actual rules, albeit it age-appropriately loose ones, with concrete consequences, not quasi-punishments like skipping a party or something." the look on their faces tells me that I just hit on one of their preferred punishments for Chloe. "And girls want their parents close. Chloe wants you to know everything about her. She's just afraid to let you see her true self because then you can disapprove of it and that would be worse for her than anything.

"First, her smoking. She doesn't care if she smokes or not. Nor does she want to misbehave. But she needs some structure in her life. You heard her. Disciplining her made her feel like we care about her. Yes, she hated her spanking. And yes, it hurt. But it showed her, for the first time really, that she will have to think before she acts because we care enough about her not to allow her to go too far. It frees her mind up. Those concrete rules let her know what's acceptable for her and what's not. The punishment lets her know that we will not allow her to go beyond those limits. Thus she can just be herself and be confident that she's behaving like a big girl should because she's not breaking the rules.

"Then there's the picture. What Chloe really wanted was someone, anyone, to make her feel like her body is okay. That she looks normal. All girls are so worried about how we look. We wonder if our bodies are as pretty as the next girl's. Chloe just needed that reassurance. She'll never admit it, probably not even to herself, but in girl logic, if that boy still flirts with her, then he liked what he saw. Thus she's pretty enough. Stripping her naked, even just here in front of family, puts that body on display. When no one said anything about it, she grew comfortable with us seeing it. Which means she accepted that she's not too fat, or too flabby, or too skinny, or too anything else. Believe it or not, but the more I make her show her naked body to you, the less she's going to want to show it to anyone else. She won't crave that acceptance of it.

"So here's what we're going to do this week..." I go on, laying out a few things that I didn't tell Chloe. Mom and dad are to alternate nights putting her to bed, and then returning for her in the morning. Chloe won't mind a bit. She'll just accept that both are there equally for her. Then, when they take her to bed, preferably several minutes before bedtime, they are to tell her, not ask her, to show them her pussy so they can see if she's getting too horny again. If they see any wetness or a hard clit, they're to tell her to masturbate, right then and there. And they're to stay and watch her do it. The can hold her hand, or her, if they wish. Chloe might say otherwise, but if they pay attention to the tension in her muscles, they'll notice she's more relaxed with the contact. They should supervise her while she does. Not as exactingly as I did, but close. She should stay fairly still and not talk. And she must ask very humbly and politely before climaxing, just as she did today.

I suggest several real punishments for Chloe, such as standing in the corner for minor infractions, washing her mouth out with soap for potty mouth, paddling her for moderate infractions and such. I suggest they don't send her to her room. Instead, send her to a chair and make her just sit there for an hour or two. Not even a potty break.

I tell them that they should look through her things. Not just her school things, but her room too. And look closely. Start by asking Chloe if there's anything in there they shouldn't find. Then have Chloe stand there and watch as they go through her things. If they find anything, it's ten strokes with a belt or paddle. This, I assure them, will let Chloe know that she can't hide things. She'll get caught. It removes the temptation to try and get away with anything when she knows her bottom will pay too high of a price when she's caught.

I have Sophie email Tina some menu ideas, telling them both that while it's an inconvenience for them to prepare proper meals, Chloe will love it. Give it a week and they'll see it. It will make her feel part of a family, and she needs that. Plus then she won't worry about what she's eating.

And then, I ask them to make up a schedule for their lives, so I can arrange a babysitter for Chloe. One who knows what to do and will take very good care of her. But not mind turning Chloe over her knees if she deserves it.

Since Chloe doesn't have regular chores, I make some suggestions for what she could do. I know Chloe won't like doing any of them. But she will appreciate being made to contribute to the household, at least if she's told she's contributing and told that her work was good if it is, and bad when it is. I suggest things like cleaning the bathrooms and scrubbing the toilets. And polishing the table/chairs we're sitting at. I also ask that one of them stands over her while she works and very strictly monitors her work. Point out every little flaw, as she goes, and make her fix it. Then at the end tell her "it sparkles nicely," or some such. Try it and see.

And not to close any doors for Chloe, except for her bedroom door and only that after she's asleep. Otherwise, even using the toilet, the doors should be open. However, should the see something "private" such as Chloe using the toilet, they have to act like it's nothing. No "excuse me," no averting their eyes, and no looks of embarrassment. Just pretend she's sitting in a chair or something. If you were looking for her, go ahead and tell her whatever you wanted to tell her. It teaches her that you accept her and that she doesn't have to be shy around you. You don't want her to be shy. You need her talking to you openly.

And yes, she has to be very polite. It's mommy or ma'am, not mom or ma or anything else. And everyone, even a two-year-old, is sir or ma'am to her. They should never talk about themselves to her. And they should never let her see them with more than their shoes off. They shouldn't answer to her, not even simple things like telling her where they're going. Just go out and leave her with the sitter. Not even when they'll be back. And never, under any circumstances, explain their logic to her. If she asks why they told her something, or why she has to do something, the answer is "because I said so," and nothing more. It instills a rank in the house. That she's not an equal, which she isn't since she's not equally paying for it. She's the girl, they're the parents. They say, she obeys. And she just has to trust that they're taking care of her. I suggest a punishment of a spanking, maybe two good swats, for even the tiniest of disrespect to anyone. Immediately, on the spot, in front of the person whom she disrespected, and where she did it. Right then, just swat her butt. And make her screech.

Both reluctantly agree they will try. Hard. But, as Tina says, "it'll be like she's two again." Yes, I agree, but only she can do more things than she was hopefully allowed to do at two.

And then I ask them about their relationship, claiming that it's because Chloe wants and expects "real parents." And obviously, that means a healthy relationship between the parents. I only ask because I say the look on Tina's face when Chloe came. While there was plenty of "I shouldn't be seeing this" in there, there was also a bit of jealous disbelief. Enough that I'm confident that an orgasm like that is new to Tina's mind as well.

They discuss it rather uncomfortably, but after a while, I get a pretty good idea that their lives have been a monotonous rut for years now.

Then I turn to where I was heading all along. I ask Tina bluntly where Chloe got the money for those smokes since she doesn't have a job or a formal allowance. Tina tells me that she gave it to Chloe. Chloe often asks for a few bucks, and she always tries to give it to her since Chloe never wants much.

I ask her what Chloe said the money for and she tells me Chloe only said she needed a few things. So I ask if Tina suspected Chloe meant smokes. It would be a logical thought since they've caught her a few times before. "I guess... I wondered if that's where it was going, and prayed I was wrong."

So I follow up by asking why she didn't just ask Chloe what "things" meant. Tina tells me she wanted to show Chloe some trust. Besides, Chloe would be humiliated if it was for something like tampons. I ask how much Tina thought it would go to smokes, and Tina confesses that she was about 90% sure that what Chloe meant.

1...345678