Caught Smoking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She unclips the bra, hanging onto one strap while letting the other fall free. She brings it forward, pulling the thin straps off her shoulders. As soon as those are free, the cups fall from her mounds, baring her breasts to me. A second later the bra is going on the pile.

And now Chloe is standing, hands obediently behind her, completely naked before me. Now I can really see Chloe, not just her bare bottom. She has a fairly plain face, cute, but not model-pretty, more girl-next-door than anything. It's fairly oval in shape with a rounded chin. She has brown eyes and a long, but not too prominent, nose over a wide mouth framed with fine, light pink lips. All of that framed with her stringy, unstyled, brown-to-blond hair that hangs freely over her shoulders and onto the top of her chest.

But not down to her breasts. She's definitely ample. I'd guess she's a 36-D. But her breasts, like so many that large, are soft. They hang freely against her chest but also look as if they were meant to. Her light pink nipples, a little wider than that cigarette that got her in trouble, stand out perky and hard, straight from the front of them, poking right at me. It's surrounded by very wide rings of an equally light shade pink.

Below that, she has a flat stomach and a pretty cute girly curve to her waist. Slightly narrow hips, without a trace of boniness, but also without a trace of fat. And then her legs, lean enough that I can see the hint of their muscle behind her skin.

Between those legs is a slightly puffy pussy mound. I think. There's a very dense bush of medium brown curls. Its hairs are long, for pubes, and tangly to add to their density. It's trimmed from the creases of her thighs, but that's all. Otherwise, it's as natural as they come. And it's dense enough to mostly conceal her mound.

Chloe stands with her feet together, trying to do what she can to preserve at least a shred of her modesty.

"Turn around, bitch." I command. Chloe almost happily turns her back, not thinking about why I might want her butt to me. I have her spread her feet wide. Now her feet move a little more hesitantly, but she obediently opens her legs. I'll bet now she's guessing what's next. "Bend all the way forward, bitch. I want your elbows on that table."

I can't see Chloe's face, but I can just imagine the wincing cringe on it. I can see that she leans forward slowly and reluctantly. As soon as her elbows are on the table, I tell her to lie her entire forearms flat on the table. And then I have to tell her to un-ball her fists. And to pick her head up and stare ahead.

It pushes her pussy out towards me, giving me a much better view. Now I can see the thick mat of brown curls reaching towards me. I use the tips of my fingers to brush her curls aside. Then I see her narrow, long lips, puffing out slightly with her mound. They're some of the narrower ones I've seen. It looks more like the creases of her thighs just flow over a bit and then end. Between those lips, her medium pink inner folds stand out, rolling over her outer lips at the back and opening like the petals of a flower. They run together as they head for the top of her mound, nearest her pubes, into a giant wrinkle. From that nest, her light purple clit swells up proudly, like the tip of my pinkie sticking up above the folds.

I can see a coat of her milky-white honey clinging to everything. It's not thick, just almost as white as paste. And it has a strong, sultry musk to it. It glimmers with sparkles in this light, so I'd bet it's especially slick. It clings to everything, not just her pinkness. Not only is her fur damp with it, but I can see a thinner film of it in the creases of her thighs. Enough for me to know she wasn't quite this wet at the end of her spanking. She must secretly have enjoyed the corner. And secretly enjoyed having her privacy stripped away in front of her parents.

There's only one way to find out. I get a good look at Chloe's pussy, paying attention to the glistening details of its arousal. Then I tell Tina to "come get a good look at Chloe's sluttiness."

I can see that Tina really wants to decline. But for some reason, she doesn't. She very uncomfortably glances at Chloe's most intimate place, then just as quickly turns her eyes away. I'd never let Chloe get away with that. Sophie would get whipped for such a cheating look!

I put my hand on Tina's head and turn it back toward Chloe's pussy. "I said a good look. Now tell me everything you can see." I don't care about Tina. She's not my project. But I want Chloe to have to listen to her mom describing her horny pussy to us all. I can't imagine how that could be anything other than utterly humiliating for Chloe.

Tina sounds embarrassed as she describes Chloe's pussy in the most generic terms. She begins with "uh... she has hair." I don't let her get away with that, either. I ask her what color hair. How dense is it. Is it wet? And so on until Tina has described Chloe's pussy in exacting detail.

Then I let her return to her seat. I see Chloe cringe again as she hears me call her father over and tell him to get a good look, too. He takes a fraction of a second longer than Tina. Clearly, he hopes that's going to be enough for me. I make him describe what he sees as well, and I refuse to let him use the same words Tina did. It leaves him no choice but to actually look. He, nor anyone else, can describe what he hasn't seen.

Once both have gotten a very good look at Chloe's pussy, I have her stand back up and turn around. She does that eagerly, closing her thighs snugly as she does.

I quickly scold Chloe to spread her feet, but I don't make her open them nearly as wide. Just enough that her pussy is fully bared between her thighs. "Now that everyone here knows exactly what your pussy is doing, I will ask one more time, bitch. Would you like to masturbate right now? Are you that horny?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Chloe admits shyly.

"If I allowed you a few minutes of privacy, is that what you'd do?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" She's firm and eagerly hopeful, but equally ashamed since now everyone knows what she'd be doing.

I just take hold of Chloe's hand. "Why be so shy, bitch?" I ball her fist up, leaving one finger sticking out. "You weren't being shy when you sent that sext, were you?" I put the pad of her finger lightly atop her plumply-swollen clit. Chloe sucks in a sharp breath at the touch. Her eyes widen again. She shirks inward. I start her finger stroking a tiny circle atop her throbbing little nub. I hold her hand firmly, keeping its movements very slow, and it's touch so feathery light that her finger easily glides around on the tip.

Chloe purrs out a deep, sensual, moan with heavy whiskey note to it. She shivers. "That's my bitch! You want to be shameless, now you are shameless! You can diddle yourself in front of everyone!"

Chloe tenses up, resiting me as it sinks in that everyone is going to see her do this. It doesn't stop me. I keep her finger moving. Chloe winces, scrunching her face up tight. It lasts about a second. Then she exhales a long purring and deep moan that's pure ecstasy.

It takes a couple of seconds, a couple of more circles on her clit before a crisp shudder sweeps over Chloe. She moans out with it. I release Chloe's hand. In an instant, her hand uncurls, another finger or two flying to her clit. She begins rubbing herself quickly and very enthusiastically. Her eyes gently close.

She manages maybe a second of that before I grab her hand and pull it from her pussy. She sighs out an agonized groan. "Slut!" I scold her. Chloe's eyes snap open at my stern tone. "'Hasn't anyone ever taught you how to masturbate?"

"Uh... no, Ma'am," Chloe says nervously.

"No time like the present," I say. I put the single finger back to her clit and start it moving lightly and slowly again. I steady her hand with a snug grip to keep her at my pace. "Just like that, bitch," I tell her. "No faster, no slower, one finger only, and don't press any harder on that aching little thing. Got it?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Chloe answers with a deep throaty moan in her voice.

"You will keep your eyes open. You will not speak. You will stay still." I tap Chloe's thigh very lightly with my crop. "Just behave. And do not cum. I told you to masturbate, not cum." I let go of her hand. It speeds up for a fraction of a second, then slows almost all the way back down.

In two more seconds, Chloe is crying out sensual, deep, moans. Uninhibited moans. She's loud and throaty.

A second after that the first of the really crisp shivering shudders start sweeping over her body. They look intense. They're certainly sharp enough to get her shoulders thrashing lightly. Which is plenty to get her soft breasts jiggling. Those almost dance around on her chest, waving their stiff nipples at me.

And then Chloe's hips start to squirm. That I'm not going to tolerate. I did warn her to stand still while she plays with herself. I use my crop. Its stroke is light, a mere casual flick of my wrist that sends its tip swatting squarely atop Chloe's rock-hard nipple. Despite her nipples jumping around, I land it perfectly.

Chloe screeches a loud yelp. She shudders hard as she does. I lift the tip of the crop from her mound. There's just a tiny pinkness to the light pink ring around her nipple, a barely noticeable crop print on the tip of her spongy mound. Her shoulders shudder hard, jiggling her mounds wildly for a moment. A look of horror takes her face.

"You will stand still," I remind Chloe.

Chloe glares at me with pure fear in her eyes. Her parents glare at the two of us with even more of the edgy fear on their faces. Especially Tina, who obviously has a better understanding of what Chloe is going through. And a better guess of what she's about to go through.

Chloe manages to still her hips. As she does, in an instant, her moans double in urgency, deepness, and throatiness. Chloe's mouth hangs wide open. Her eyes want to squish shut. She struggles to keep them open.

A second or two later I see her finger starting to speed up again. Another casual flick of my wrist snaps the crop lightly, a little firmer than the last stroke, landing its tip in the middle of Chloe's bush. I gave her a slightly firmer stroke since her pubes, especially with her fur to pad them, are less sensitive than her nipples. Still, Chloe screeches another panicked yelp. "You will not go fast. Slow back down. Just enjoy your pussy, bitch."

Chloe slows down. It makes the throbbing in her pussy worse, not better. Her toes curl even as she stands on them. Her moans double their urgency again. They deepen a little more, taking on a slightly pleading note. She makes it a second before her hips snap into a powerful squirm.

I swat her other nipple, this one a touch harder than the first. "Bad bitch," I snap sternly, "you will stay still."

Chloe cries out a moan, more pleading, throaty, and urgent, than any so far. But it's also laced with a heavily anguished frustration. Her hips still for a split second, then snap with another shudder.

I swat her nipple, returning to the first one, and leaving a slightly more noticeable pink crop print on its soft tip. Chloe cries out a yelp of utter erotic frustration. A cry that tells us all it's killing her to even try and stay still. There's no real pain in her yelp yet, just the shock, the frustration, more frustration, and sheer horror.

Chloe stills and lasts a few seconds. This time it's her free hand, her left, that should be behind her back unused. Instead, it starts flailing around wildly, slapping against her thigh, her fist balling and un-balling as it does. And a few tears running freely down her cheek.

I swat her hand with my crop, a light-but-decent swat that lands on the back of her balled fist. Chloe yelps, a tiny hint of actual pain in her voice. Then again, the back of her hand is a rather bony place to get swatted. I sigh out heavily, as if fully disappointed in Chloe. "bitch, you may ask daddy to hold your hand if you wish him to."

Chloe grits her teeth hard. She moans out through them, one of a stressed, but sensual, agony. She shivers crisply. As the violent shiver ebbs, her jaw drops open again. She blurts out, her voice panicked, her words running together, her tone nothing more than another sensual moan. "Daddy, please! Please, hold my hand while I play with myself, Sir! Please! I need you, Daddy. HELP ME!" I guess Chloe isn't taking any chances of my deeming her plea insufficiently humble or polite.

Her father looks very uneasy and very tentative as he reaches for Chloe's hand. I have no doubt he never expected to be seeing, much less sharing, such a private moment with his daughter. Maybe not with anyone. He takes her hand, holding her clenching fist in his loosely.

Chloe moans out again. As her moan begins, she un-balls her fist and quickly takes his hand. He's a decently strong and manly man for his age, which I'd guess to be around 50. But his hands still look strong to me. Chloe grips it. Her knuckles turn white. I see shock on his face, quickly with a little discomfort lacing into it. Chloe must really be squeezing that hand.

Chloe's other hand, not just the finger she's touching herself with, is coated with a clingy layer of her honey. To me, it looks like she's dipped her hand in a jar of paste. If paste were as slippery as any grease. Maybe Crisco? I can't help having that thought!

"I can't do this!" Chloe cries out in her now deep, whiskey voice.

I flick my wrist, snapping the crop against Chloe's cheek. With her mouth hanging wide open, it has her cheeks stretched taut for my whip. I leave a nice, but light, pink splotch on her cheek. Chloe yelps. "You will not speak, bitch."

Chloe shudders hard, sending her hips into yet another wild squirm. It earns her another, slightly harder, stroke of the crop on her jiggling breasts. It gets a yelp from her, this one the first to be laced not just with horror and panic, but a trace of pain as well.

The pain does nothing to dampen Chloe's enthusiasm. If anything, it makes her more aroused. At least judging by her pussy. Not I can see her whitish honey clinging to the tops of her thighs as well. It must be really flowing! Nor does the pain do anything to still those hips. So I swat her other breast and get another yelp from Chloe.

Chloe's hips still. At the same time, her head snaps hard backward, which has her looking up. I grab Chloe's hair, its stringy locks lacing through my fingers, and jerk hard. It takes a hard jerk to pull her head back up. I hold her head there by her hair for a moment. And I'd swear the strands of her hair are so tense that I could play guitar strings on them! I flick my crop, this time landing its tip a little firmer on the top of her soft mound instead of her nipple.

Chloe yelps as I sear a light pink crop mark on her white flesh. Her shoulders shudder hard, tossing her spongy mounds around wickedly. I swat her other breast the same way. It gets me another yelp. It keeps those shoulders tossing her mounds around for a few more seconds, too. "You will keep your eyes forward. Looking away is just like closing them. You will stay still. All of you. You will not wiggle those flabby boobs around like some whore advertising her butt!"

Chloe moans, this one pure erotic agony. It happens suddenly: one second Chloe is normal, a second later her skin has flushed to the brightest shade of pink! She trembles. She moans. She comes close to getting herself cropped. She squeezes her father's hand hard, with all her strength, enough to squish his hand up in hers.

I have no doubt Chloe is long past ready to cum. I doubt it would have taken her more than half a minute if id' let her. She's that excited. And it's only been a couple of minutes. Maybe three. Usually, I require a toy to force itself to last five minutes even the first time. The first time for anything. But Chloe and I haven't discussed her becoming my toy yet. And I'm still contemplating offering it. Chloe really doesn't have anything to offer me, nothing to add to my toybox that isn't already in it. I'm pretty sure she'd eagerly accept if I offered it, though.

I decide to have mercy on Chloe. It'll be the one and only time she gets mercy from me, too. I tell Chloe if she'd like to cum now, first she has to ask her mother to watch her cum. To share the orgasm with her. And she needs to ask nicely, politely, and humbly.

"M- Mommy, PLEASE!" Chloe cries out in a sensual moaning, "Will you please watch me cum, Ma'am? Please, Mommy, please, I really want to share my orgasm with you! Please, Ma'am, please will you watch me cum like a slut?"

Tina looks completely embarrassed, and just as uneasy to be here while Chloe masturbates. Clearly, she doesn't want to see it. Or feels that she shouldn't be, that it should be private for Chloe. But she's a smart woman. Smart enough to realize, without being told, that Chloe will be suffering this erotic agony until Tina agrees to watch it end. "Sure, sweetie." Tina reluctantly accepts.

I tell Chloe that now she has to ask her father, just as nicely, to share her climax by holding her hand through it.

Chloe stands mute for a fraction of a second, a hard shiver flowing over her body and pushing her hard to let herself go. She doesn't hesitate to ask, all modesty and pride forgotten. "Please, Daddy. Daddy, please hold me... my hand, and watch me cum, Sir. Please, Sir, please allow me to share my orgasm with you, too. PLEASE, Daddy!"

He's just as reluctant to share it with Chloe as Tina, or so his voice sounds. But he accepts. Not that he could get his hand out of Chloe's vise grip if he tried.

I lean up to his ear and whisper, keeping my voice quiet enough that Chloe can't hear me. I tell him it's his choice if he wishes he may release her hand. Or he may hold it through her climax, whether it's now or whenever. Or, if he wishes, he may hold Chloe as long as he keeps his hands above her waist. I remind him of Chloe's stuttered misspoken word. Chloe wants him to hold her. More than just her hand. And I tell him that this is very intense for Chloe, far more so than anything she's experienced before. She could use "Daddy's hug" as she works through it.

Then I stand in front of Chloe, facing her. I tell her that since I am the one supervising her while she "diddles her sloppy little pussy," she must ask me for permission to cum. And I warn her that she only has one chance to push aside her modesty and ask me very humbly, like a proper bitch should beg, or she can wait another "eternity" before I give her a second chance.

"Please, Ma'am!" Chloe eagerly blurts out, her voice so throaty it's hard to understand her, especially with her whiskey-ness. "Please Mistress, please! Please, allow this skanky little bitch the privilege of cumming like the skanky whore I've been acting like Ma'am! I am so sorry for slutting myself and sending that picture. My... my... my pussy aches so badly! It's all I can feel, Ma'am! Just that throbbing ache filling me! Please, Ma'am, I am sorry for being a whore! Thank you so much, Ma'am! Thank you for caring enough about me to discipline me! Thank you for caring enough about me to teach me how to diddle my sloppy little pussy like a big bitch! Thank you so much for being strict with me, Ma'am! It means the world to me that you are such a kind Goddess that you made me behave like I really want to! Thank you, Ma'am! Please, Ma'am, please, may this slutty bitch please be allowed to cum, Ma'am?"

I am a sucker for a good begging! And I'm certain Chloe has never begged for anything before. At least not since she was a toddler in a checkout line and saw some tasty candy! The look of shock on their faces tells me that neither of her parents expected Chloe to beg anywhere near as shamelessly as she did.

123456...8