Caught Smoking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll bet that naughty little bottom was feeling the heat from this!" I give a tiny tug on the cigarette, enough for Chloe to feel it move inside her ring, but not enough to actually move it. Chloe sobs out a definite "yes."

I gently pull, easing the cigarette slowly out of Chloe's bottom. I hold it up, letting her parents see that there's about an inch of white paper left above the filter. I glance down to Chloe's pussy, seeing the dense brown hairs that almost fully hide her pussy. I take my free hand, releasing Chloe's cheeks, and brush a few ashes from her fur. A few more, wet with her honey, cling to her hairs. I leave those there.

"On your feet, bitch." I tell Chloe firmly.

She hurries to get up. I guess she doesn't want to be over my knees. She straightens up, her hips scooting back off my thigh the instant her chest isn't on me any longer. She continues straightening up as she lowers to one knee. She's about halfway up from my lap when I see her hands going for the waistband of her jeans. I swat her hand with mine. Chloe yelps. "What did I tell you to do, bitch?"

"You told me to get up, Ma'am." Chloe nervously blurts out with her sobs.

"Did I tell you to pull your panties up?"

"No, Ma'am." Chloe, now very nervously, reluctantly admits.

"Then why are you, bitch?"

By now Chloe's made it to one knee, her chest up straight. She starts rising up to her feet. "because I'm... exposed, Ma'am! If I stand, everyone is going to see everything!"

"Do I look like I care if your pussy and bottom are hanging out for the world?"

"No, Ma'am," Chloe's nervousness grows, as does her reluctance to confess.

Now on her feet, Chloe stands with her feet together, squishing her legs together to hold her jeans up above mid-thigh. It does nothing to hide her pussy, or her full, dense bush. She holds her hands down in front of her pubes, modestly trying to cover herself.

I just hold out my hand and Sophie very quickly puts my crop in it. With the cigarette in my right hand, I have to hold the crop in my left. I tap Chloe's hands with the tip of the crop. She yelps, loudly from the surprise of it. There's no pink splotch on her hands, and I know this little flick of my wrist didn't actually hurt her. But it certainly got her attention.

"Did I tell you to hide your pussy, bitch?"

"No, Ma'am," Chloe admits in a tense, muted tone. It takes her a second. She moves slowly as if she has to force herself to move her hands away from her pubes. I tell her that a "proper lady, or a proper bitch, politely keeps her hands behind her back when they're not needed. Like now. Once Chloe has moved her hands enough that every hair of her bush is bared again, she moves them up behind her back quicker. As if there's no reason to stall any longer.

She's partly facing her parents. Enough so that they can see her face. Her bush, too, but both are obviously not looking at that, and making sure Chloe sees that they're averting their eyes from it.

I step around to face Chloe. It lets me see her face clearly. Her eyes are wet. Her cheeks are blushed light red and stained with tears that have rolled down them. Her face is still scrunched up as she sobs. At least she's getting quieter. I can even see a little snot under her nose. She looks exactly like a toddler that's been bawling to me.

"Oh, you poor bitch!" I say tauntingly, "I'll bet you're just dying for a cigarette after getting your butt blistered! Would you like a few puffs now, bitch? Answer honestly."

"Yes, Ma'am... But I won't smoke! I promise I'll never smoke again!" Chloe adds with a desperate, pleading nervousness as if her life depends on me believing her.

"I'm not cruel, bitch," I grin. It's my evil, impish, mischievous grin. Chloe doesn't recognize it. But the smirk on Sophie's face tells me she does. And that she can guess what I'm going to do. "You may have a few goodbye-to-tobacco puffs. You will not be punished for them, since I said you could."

I hold the cigarette up to her lips.

Chloe's eyes spring wide. "It's been up my ass!" She blurts out panicked. A second later she adds "Ma'am" far less enthusiastically.

I slap Chloe's face hard again. "I didn't say you could speak. I said smoke, bitch. We'll discuss your potty mouth later." I shove the filter end of the cigarette between Chloe's lips. "Smoke it, bitch!" My stern voice, I hope, leaves no room for Chloe to doubt that her choice is to smoke or suffer.

Its end glows briefly as Chloe sucks in a tiny puff. She exhales it quickly.

"Go on, get a good lung full while you can. It's not like it's going to taste any worse now!"

Chloe takes a couple of more quick puffs. That's all the cigarette that remains. I take it from her lips and toss it in the sink. I hear the sizzle that tells me there was enough water in the bottom of the sink to put it out. It's not like there was an ashtray in here!

I grab Chloe by her shoulder. "Come along." I quickly push Chloe along with me, taking her to a corner. I push her into the corner, putting her with the tips of her toes touching the baseboards. And nothing else of Chloe touching anything else. I keep Chloe's hands behind her back. As she walked over, her pants fell to her ankles. But her panties are still mostly up, hanging around her legs just above her knees. With her feet together, as I put her, her legs hold her panties there.

"You will stand in the corner. You will not say a word while you are here." I very lightly tap the back of Chloe's thigh with my crop, just enough for her to know what the price of breaking the rules will be. "You will not move a hair. Not even to scratch an itch! You will keep your eyes open. You will feel the fiery sting in your bottom. I strongly suggest you use this time to think about why you are sorry for smoking in this house. I do corner time like time outs. One minute for every year old you are. Thus you will be here for eighteen minutes. Don't worry about the time. When your time is up, I will come to get you. Now behave, bitch." I tap the back of her thigh again, so lightly, but enough. Chloe flinches from the tap, so I'm pretty sure she's gotten the point.

Luckily I can see the kitchen, and more importantly the corner I have Chloe standing in, from their living room. I "suggest" we all head in there and talk for a few minutes while Chloe "serves her corner sentence." they agree, their eyes linger on Chloe as we walk.

I snap my fingers lightly. "Slave, serve us all coffee." Sophie scurries back to the kitchen and hunts around to find the stuff she needs. The coffee maker on their counter, clearly well used, told me they enjoy coffee. But who wouldn't?

I pick a seat where I can see Chloe. They do, too. I start by apologizing that they had to see Chloe's punishment. And for Chloe acting like a little baby for it. Both tell me they'd never even considered that I might punish Chloe with a spanking and corner time. It's far too juvenile of a punishment for an eighteen-year-old, in their opinion. "Despite its infantile nature, it's proven very effective, even with girls much older than Chloe."

We all have an excellent view of Chloe's glowing red bottom as we talk.

Part II: Inappropriate Behavior

Chloe has stayed rather still for her entire eighteen minutes in the corner. I've timed it, keeping a close eye on my watch as I discussed Chloe with her parents. I know Chloe had to hear every word we said. And I know, like any girl her age, it had to kill her to listen mutely as she was talked about openly. I won't tell Chloe, but that was part of her punishment. And I'll bet it was worse than standing in the corner was.

I walk over to Chloe, putting my hand on her shoulder. She flinches slightly as she first feels my touch, then still herself. At least by now, she's finished crying. I turn her around and look directly into her eyes. "I hope you did as you were told and thought about why you were sorry for smoking." I reach down and take Chloe by her hand.

I walk Chloe over to her parents. Her jeans, still hanging around her ankles, limit her stride, so I take it a little slowly for her. As she walks, her panties inch down her thighs as well until they're at her ankles. It leaves nothing covering her pubes. Just the bottom hem of her yellow t-shirt, but that hangs just above the top of her bush, and no amount of wiggling and walking is going to lower it.

As soon as we get to Tina, I instruct Chloe to kneel. Then I have to use my foot to nudge her to spread her feet as much as her pants will allow her to. And to spread her knees just as much. She fairly readily keeps her back up. But she tries hard to cast her eyes downward and not see her mom in front of her. A little tug of her hair brings her head up, turning her eyes to her mom's face. A firm word is enough for them to stay there. I don't let move her hands. Those stay behind her back.

I tell Chloe that she's to apologize to her mother for smoking. Her apology is to be from her heart and honest. It will not be a simple "I'm sorry." She will tell her mother why she is sorry as well. She will not be shy, either. She will "spill her guts." If I don't think her apology is humble and sincere enough, she can go back to the corner, for double the time, and try again. Sooner or later, she'll truly be sorry.

"Mom, I'm so sorry for smoking in the house. I know it's your house, not mine, so I guess it's fair you get to make the rules for it. I do appreciate being allowed to live here for free. I know it was wrong of me to break your rules when you're supporting me. I'm sorry."

I decide, that even for her first apology, it's not polite enough. Barely sincere and humble enough, too. Instead of just sending her back to the corner, I give her one more chance to make her apology "polite, as befitting the woman of this house whom you have disrespected openly." Chloe gets the hint. She apologizes again, this time with the word "Ma'am" in every sentence. Twice in one.

I deem her apology acceptable. I tell Tina to simply tell Chloe she's forgiven for smoking. Once Tina does, I have Chloe move to kneel before her father and apologize to him as well. I can tell Chloe is a lot more uncomfortable kneeling before him, likely because he's a man and her pubes are on display as she kneels. He has the same thought. He studiously makes sure Chloe sees that his eyes are on hers, not her bush.

And then, It's time for Chloe to kneel before me. I'm not owed an apology. She didn't break my rules. But I am owed. "Thank you, Ma'am," Chloe says to me, "I appreciate you being so kind as to spank my naughty bottom for smoking, Ma'am. I know I was bad, and I knew I wasn't allowed to smoke here, so I deserved to be punished. Thank you, Ma'am. I want you to know I've learned my lesson, Ma'am, I swear I will never touch another cigarette, Ma'am!" She adds the last a little urgently, as if desperate that I believe her. Which makes me less sure about her honesty.

I leave her on her knees and take my seat right in front of her. "Then this will be the end of your punishment for smoking," I tell her. For an instant, a look of utter relief washes over her face. "And now we will discuss your inappropriate behavior." The look of relief on her face is quickly replaced by a look of horrified fear. I'll bet she thinks she might be in for another spanking. I would, except for a "spank virgin" I think she's had enough for now. At least until the bright redness fades from her globes.

"This is your mommy and daddy's house. You are their daughter. While you live here, you will behave appropriately for a teenage school girl. I don't care how old you are. If you wish to run around like a grown-up slut-bitch, then you can move out and support yourself like a grown-up bitch. You belong to them. You will obey all their rules. You will accept whatever punishment is handed down for your misbehavior. You will not hide anything, anything whatsoever, from your parents. Schoolgirls shouldn't do that. Schoolgirls still need their parents' guidance.

"Since you chose to submit to my punishment this afternoon, you will do so. You will answer my questions just as if I were your mother. That means completely and openly, regardless of whether you want to answer or not. I do not permit bitches any modesty. It only interferes with mommy and daddy fully knowing their little bitch.

"Are you horny right this instant, bitch?"

Chloe totally did not expect that question! She blushes a very deep beet red. And the look on her face is one of absolute horror. She stutters, not intentionally stalling, but so shocked by the question that she's having trouble forming the words to answer it. She shirks inward on herself, hard.

I glare at Chloe with a very hard look on my face. I hope it's enough to discourage Chloe from anything but an honest answer. I already know the answer. Coming up behind her, while she was in the corner, I could the hairs between her thighs matting together they were so wet. That's all I needed to see. Now the question is will Chloe admit it. She starts fidgeting, which isn't all that easy to do on her knees.

Chloe answers in a very hushed voice, barely above a breath. And there's a little squeaking shyness in her tone. Her voice is so muted that I know she's hoping her mother doesn't hear. And probably praying her father doesn't. "Yes, Ma'am."

I scold her for answering like a mouse. I tell her that she's to answer questions in her normal voice, at a normal volume. There's no one here except me, my slave, and her parents. No one "a proper bitch" would have any shyness around. She repeats her answer, fidgeting harder as she does.

I don't even give her the mercy of leaving it at that. I make her admit that her pussy is wet. I make her admit that she feels a pounding ache in her clit.

Then I ask her about her masturbatory habits. She was reluctant and shy before. Now she's utterly humiliated as I make her detail that she usually masturbates three to five times a week. Sometimes more. And I make her tell me that while she's playing with herself, she has fantasies in her mind. Then I make her describe her most frequent, and thus favorite, fantasy.

She describes, in as few words as possible, a fantasy about her hoped-for very cute boyfriend. He doesn't just have sex with her. He is in complete charge. He tells her what he wants her to do, and she does it. But he also takes care of her ache. Tenderly, but only after she's obediently tended to his first. While he's kind and gentle with her, he's also firm and unyielding. He doesn't tolerate any disobedience from her.

I ask Chloe if she hated her spanking. She eagerly admits that she did. It hurt, badly. And being turned over my knees like a toddler was humiliating for her. I ask her if she felt she deserved to be punished like that. She very reluctantly confesses "I guess so..." I ask her if she flaunted the rules like a naughty toddler might, and she says she did. Then I ask if she behaves like a naughty toddler, isn't it appropriate that she be punished like one? Again, she admits "I guess so..."

That's when I ask her the really humiliating question. I ask if she liked being properly disciplined for her naughtiness instead of some half-baked punishment. I see a little tear again roll down her eye. She confesses "I deserved it..." I scold her, reminding her that isn't what I asked. Did she like it? She shyly says she hated the punishment, but yes, she liked that she was properly punished for her misbehavior.

I ask her why she liked it. It takes me a few firm warnings. Finally, she tells me, and thus her parents, that by disciplining her and not allowing her to weasel out of it, I made her feel like I truly cared about her. As if what she does, and thus she matters to me. "So you liked the fact that I won't allow you any disobedience." She admits she likes that.

Then I ask her about the naked selfie she sent to Jacob. By now, she's gotten somewhat used to the idea that she won't be allowed her modesty. She's going to confess the truth. She admits that she didn't think about it. No one has ever told her she wasn't allowed to send naked selfies, and she is eighteen now, so it is legal for her to. She wanted Jacob to be interested in her. He's talked to her, flirted lightly, but never seriously. She thought it might entice him to ask her out. And she wants him to ask her out. She admits she didn't think it through. Didn't think that she'd come across as slutty by doing it. Or think about the chances of the picture ending up online for the world. I ask her if she "would like" for Jacob to "correct" her for doing it, to let her know, in no uncertain way, that she can't be acting the whore like that. She grins when she confesses that she would love that.

Now that I'm confident Chloe is at least somewhat desensitized to an utter lack of modesty, at least with her words, I ask her the questions I want to. I ask if she "is eager to masturbate right now." Yes. "If I sent you to your room would you?" Yes, but I'd have to do it with my butt of the bed! "Do you think it would feel better or worse with your bottom sore, bitch?"

Chloe cringes. "I think it would feel better, Ma'am." I make her go on, and she tells me that her "bottom stinging so badly she's dying from it" will ensure that she can't think about anything else, except for the way I didn't let her get away with it. And that thought... would make it better for her.

"I will see for myself just how horny you are. I never trust a slut about her horniness. Sluts are slutty, and try to sneak in more slutting than is proper. And you have been rather slutty. You will stand up now." I say it firmly.

Chloe uneasily rises up to stand on legs that quiver slightly. It's the first quivering I've seen from her. But she doesn't turn away from me, even as I rise to stand facing her.

"Take your clothes off, bitch. Fold them neatly and make a single pile on the coffee table. Your shoes my go under the table. You will take care of the clothes your parents were nice enough to provide for you to wear. Strip."

Chloe shirks back nervously as she hears what she's going to have to do. She hesitates a second. I'm sure thoughts of disobedience, and what consequences that might bring, are running through her head. Before the idea can take root, I scold her sternly for not obeying me.

Chloe reluctantly squats down and takes her shoes off. She shoves them under the table. I scold her, reminding her that I said neatly. I tell her to tuck the laces in and square them up. She does. Then her socks come off. She stares at them for a moment, then straights them, turns them right side out, and folds them together. She starts her pile. Her jeans are next on it. Then her panties. Those were already around her ankles, so taking them off seems like a logical next step. A step that won't bare any more of her body to our eyes.

Chloe finally rises back up. She stays facing me, which has her left side mostly toward her parents. She keeps her eyes on me, pretending they're not there. That's probably a good thing. They look more uncomfortable than Chloe does! And I can see them starting to fidget in their seats; not too hard, but enough that I can see it.

Chloe really has no choice. She lifts her t-shirt up, over her head. She modestly holds it in front of her chest as she folds it, mostly hiding my view of her bra. But once it's on the pile, the bra is all Chloe has left. As she reaches up behind her back for its clasp, she can't help but show it to me. It's not a sexy one. More what I'd call common. It's simple cotton, with full cups that completely cover her mounds. It's white, with little pink bows decorating it. No lace. It is cute, though. It's the kind of thing a girl wear for comfort when she just knows she won't be seen in it. Too bad she had to sit in that chair while waiting for me. She didn't have a chance to change it!

123456...8