Caught Smoking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I release Tina's folds. "That only leaves one little part of Tina that she's yet to show us. Has Tina ever shown you her butt hole before?" He says no, she hasn't. He doesn't even remember ever seeing it, not even in a shared shower. But, most certainly, Tina has never overtly shown it. "Oh, I just know she really wants to see it! I know Tina wants you to know every tiny bit of her body! Let's just see what she's been hiding!" I casually put my hands to her globes, taking care to avoid the 90% of them that's still red. It puts my hands at the bottom edge of her cheeks, right where they curve downward and then flow into her thighs. I push her cheeks apart, spreading them wide and opening her crack just as wide. It leaves her asshole fully exposed.

"There!" I say to him, "now you can see Tina's butt hole." I describe her purple-pink ring in detail. In my words, it looks like a little ring, the size of a dime with a little pinpoint of darkness at its center, poking out just slightly. And with her untrimmed bush, there a small, but dense, ridge of fur flowing around it, but leaving a little bare skin between her hairs and her ring. I even point out how tightly clenched it is right now as if it's just so afraid that I might violate it!

"Yeah..." He tells me with a tiny little chuckle in his voice, "she's never been into anal. She's certain that will hurt and never been up for it."

"Oh, I just hate it when a woman doesn't know her own body and lets dumb, unfounded, fears get in the way of her body's pleasure!" I hold my hand out to Sophie, splaying my fingers. Sophie knows what that means I want. She very quickly and quietly pulls a latex glove onto my hand. I keep Tina's cheeks spread with my other hand. Now that I'm gloved, I ask him if he's gotten a good look at "Tina's butt hole." He says yes, he could describe it to sketch artist if I wanted him to.

I slip my fingers up along the un-spanked insides of her cheeks, keeping her cheeks spread as I go. I stop with my fingers spanning her ring. I push her cheeks even wider apart, stretching the wrinkly flesh over her muscle taut, smoothing out some of it's rippling wrinkles as it starts to pull her ring. "Watch this!" I say it sweetly and eagerly.

I touch the tip of my finger to Tina's gash, getting a liberal coat of her slick honey on it. Then I touch it to her tensed asshole. Tina instantly flinches hard. I press gently against her muscle, not quite hard enough to push my narrow finger into her, but firmly enough that she feels a little bit of pressure against it. "Tina, listen to me closely. I am going to begin to teach you something a woman should know, that according to your husband, you don't know. If you are a very good girl and obediently do as you are told, this will not hurt you the least bit. You'll have to trust me.

"You will make your best effort to immediately do as you are told. Take a deep breath, Tina." I pause a second and hear a sharp, now edgy, intake of breath. She holds it in. "Good girl, Tina. Now, pretend you are on the toilet and really have to go, but can't. I want you to push really hard. No matter what your butt hole feels, you will keep pushing your very hardest. I will tell you when to stop. Do that now for me, Tina."

Tina pushes. Not very hard at first. I ease up the pressure just slightly, giving her a chance to get over her initial fear before she feels anything. After a second she pushes a little harder. This time I don't ease up. As she pushes, her asshole presses back against my finger. Her muscle steadily turns rubbery, until soon her asshole is pushing itself onto my finger. Her rubbery muscle stretches easily, allowing my finger to start slipping into the relaxed hole. Her purplish flesh snuggles gently around my finger. She obediently keeps pushing. Lubricated very well with her oily honey, my finger softly glides through the snuggle of her gentle ring.

I know Tina can feel it. As my finger first presses into her asshole, Tina shivers slightly. Then she exhales very slowly. At first, her breath has an anxious light squeal to it. But as my finger so easily enters her bottom, her squeal vanishes into an erotic purr.

In a couple of seconds, the web of my finger is flush against the outside of her ring. "Tina... do not tense up. Just relax completely and stop pushing. Do that now." She relaxes. Instantly I feel the tension as her asshole wants to clamp around my finger, but just as quickly it fades into a more rubbery snuggle. Tina exhales the rest of the breath quickly. She sucks a few nervous breaths, but those quickly fade into softer breaths with an anxious, but very erotic, purr in them.

"Tina, You will tell your husband what you feel now. All of it. Do not think about being the tiniest bit shy. Not now."

"Yes, Ma'am," Tina answers. I can hear the sultriness taking root in her voice, and I suspect her husband can, too. "I was so wrong, Sir! I can feel Miss Rodgers' finger up my behind. I... uh... I can feel it going into me, my... butt just lying snugly around it. It doesn't hurt at all, Sir! It mostly just feels weird, Sir. It's a feeling I've never felt before. I can even feel her finger all the way up inside my behind, but it's like... I can tell it's there, but that's it! It's just there, it's not making me uncomfortable or anything, Sir!" Tina makes her reply humble and polite, even though I didn't tell her to.

"Good girl, Tina!" I tell her sweetly as if I am proud of her and want her to know it. I move very gently, very slowly, and very casually. I press down with the slightest imaginable pressure, just barely enough for me to feel what I'm pushing the pad of my finger against. The membrane of her bowel is so thin, nothing more than a sausage casing, that it's nothing. What I want to feel is what that filmy membrane is lying against. The backside of her pussy walls. And now I feel them. Or rather I feel the very hint of them, their sponginess, their softness, and I feel the burning heat stoking inside them.

I give a small, slow, very tender wiggle of my finger, stroking it feather-light over the virginal backside of those walls. Tina immediately tenses up hard. A very crisp shiver racks her body. She exhales a startled "AH!" blurting it out, then sucking in a panicked-fast breath. She loosens back up quickly and exhales her breath with a squealy "OOH!" that she draws out so long two more shivers sweep over her body.

I keep massaging the backside of her pussy. Tina keeps shivering, her shivers growing stronger, almost turning into shudders. And Tina keeps purring those "OOH!s" sucking fast breaths between them. Each purr sounds more sultry, more urgent, than the last. In maybe fifteen seconds, Tina's purrs have turned to outright sensual moans.

"Tina," I use as much honey as I can put into my voice, adding just a hint of firmness to it. "now tell your husband what it's like to have your butt fingered."

"Yes!" Tina blurts out in a moan, "Ma'am!" She pants a fast breath before moaning on. "Sir, it feels incredibly good! I know this sounds strange, Sir, and very slutty of me, Sir, but I swear I don't feel anything in my behind! I feel everything in my pussy, Sir! Everything! It feels like I'm having sex, Sir! I'm sorry for being so slutty, Sir!"

I feel a hard twitch snap in the sponginess under my finger. At the same time, Tina squeals out an erotic "AH!-AH!" as the twitch fades, she resumes moaning out her long purrs. "Ooh, you felt that, didn't you, Tina. Tell him what you felt."

"I felt... absolute pleasure suddenly shoot into my-" Tina suddenly cries out another "AH!-AH!" before finishing her sentence, "pussy! It's too good, Sir! Way too good, I can't believe it. And please, I can't stand it!"

He grins. I lean my head close to his and whisper to him very softly, so Tina won't even know I do it. "Tina, is there something you want to say to Miss Rodgers?"

"Yes, Sir!" Tina blurts out, "THANK YOU, MA'AM! Thank you so much for teaching me that I like it. Thank you so much for fingering my behind, Ma'am! Thank you, Ma'am!"

I give her a little more of it, watching as the shudders grow crisper as they rack over her. I point out to her husband the "erotic chills" that are sweeping her, and ask if he can see "how they make her dangling breasts just dance around they're jiggling so energetically." He says he's already noticed that, and yes, he is very much enjoying the unimpeded view of that Tina is offering him.

She's been treated to maybe a minute of that when I still my finger. I give her a few seconds to calm, then gently ease my finger back out of her. I hold my hand out and Sophie pulls the glove off for me, finding a trash can to toss it into.

I step back. Tina lightly pants, her breaths still purring slightly. I help myself to a seat on a little love seat against the wall. It looks like a leftover from their last living room set, but it provides a comfy place to sit in a room not primarily for sitting. I send Sophie to fetch me some coffee.

Then I tell her husband to "take his time and fully enjoy the body being openly offered to him." I add "consider Tina's body to be like a blow-up doll, there for you to touch however you wish. For your feeling pleasure. Don't concern yourself even a tiny bit with Tina. Don't care if she likes something or hates it, or whatever in between. Just play with her body however you most enjoy it. Pleasure yourself with this toy." Silently I mouth to him "trust me." I think he caught it.

Then I sit back and sip another cup of coffee. Thank G-d it's still hot! And I watch him caress Tina's body. It's doesn't take him very long at all before his hands are under her, stroking those freely dangling breasts, and caressing their always-neglected undersides. He seems to be really enjoying toying with her body. He takes his time, I'd guess he's at it around twenty minutes and caresses almost all of her. The only thing he really avoids is her bottom, and I won't scold him for that.

While his hands are exploring her body with an eagerness, almost as if it's all new and exciting to him, Tina kneels and purrs away. Her purrs quickly take on a deep honeyed urgency to them. And some very sweet chills sweep over her body.

When I think Tina has suffered enough waiting for her reward, I return to stand behind her. I take his hand in mine. Then I very softly open Tina's folds, fully baring her clit. Now it's so eager I can see it throbbing along with her heartbeat as it stands up. "Tina, you will be given your reward now." I tell her in a firm sweetness, "You will be a big girl for your reward. You will stay still on your knees, and enjoy it."

I put his fingers to her aching nub, pinching them lightly onto it. As I pinch his finger softly, just enough to steady her nub, Tina blurts out a needy erotic cry. He grins a little more. I ignore her. I take hold of his other hand, extending a single finger and putting the pad very softly atop her captive nub. I start his finger moving over her nub, caressing it with a touch as light as feather, his finger not really even moving her clit as it glides over the slippery nub.

Like most men, he hasn't a clue what a woman best enjoys. Certainly, he knows what he's rubbing and that women like it rubbed. He even knows to be gentle. But I have to slow him down a few times and lighten his touch a few more before he catches onto the rhythm.

Once he does, Tina's very loud, very deep, and very needy moans are all the encouragement he needs to keep going. In just a few short seconds, Tina's body is shuddering hard. And her moans are turning into outright screeches.

I leave him to it and move around in front of Tina. I lean over slightly, putting my eyes right to hers, and only an inch or so in front of hers. I use one finger to tenderly stroke her cheek. Once I have her attention, I tell her firmly "Tina, enjoy your reward. You may have five minutes of reward. Trust me on this, you do not want to cum, not until the very end. I'll bet if you ask your husband very politely, he'll tell you when you should cum."

Tina screeches a slightly squealing and very needy moan. "Sir, PLEASE! Please, Sir, will you please tell me when you want me... when I should cum? Please, Sir! This is so good I can't even think! Please, Sir, please will you please tell me when I should cum?" Tina doesn't wait for an answer. As the crispest-yet shudder racks her body, she cries out a very sultry moaning squeal.

"Relax and enjoy your reward, Tina." He tells her, "I'll tell you when you've had all of your reward and it's time for you to cum."

"THANK YOU, SIR!!" Tina screeches out along with a moan.

I step back, keeping my eyes on Tina. I could of times I have to firmly remind her that she's being given a reward and that a polite girl will stay still to make it very easy for her loving husband to give her a reward. She tries, but the chills have her shuddering to hard as those shivers sweep her. He doesn't seem to mind. The smile on his face tells me that he's enjoying watching her suffer this.

I time the reward. I wouldn't want Tina to have to endure too much on her first time. And judging by the flush of her skin, the hardness of her shudders, and the very loud urgency in her screeched moans, I doubt Tina could last much more than the five minutes I typically demand of first-timers.

With about ten seconds left on her time, I get up and move around to her husband. I whisper to him, although with the loudness of her moans, I doubt she could hear anything less than a bull horn. I tell him how to end this even more pleasantly for Tina.

He does as I tell him. I'm certain that he's learning just as much as Tina is right now. That this idea has never even occurred to him. Men! They all think there's only one part of them us girls want them to use on us! Pigs!

He leans forward, putting his lips very softly on Tina's flaming red cheek. He plants a very soft and sweet kiss on her globe. As he lifts his lips away, goosebumps now cover her entire globe. He kisses the other. "Tina, you've had your reward. Go ahead and cum for me, Tina."

Tina doesn't need any encouragement. She screams, her body stiffening up hard and trembling. A second later, her body still straining to tighten beyond what's possible, I see a huge dollop of her honey suddenly squirt hard out of her pussy. It hits his elbow, clinging to it even as some of it falls to the bed. Then a second later another dollop shoots back just as powerfully. "Oh, that pussy much be cumming so hard!" I sweetly announce. Another sharp spasm sends another dollop of honey spurting out of her pussy.

Tina's scream fades to silence as her lungs run out of air. Her pussy spasms harder than ever, shooting more honey out and all the way to his shirt. She "hangs" like that, screaming without sound, trembling violently as her muscles still try to stiffen even more for a couple of seconds.

I can tell by the look on his face that he's surprised. I assume this orgasm is different from what he's seen her have before. And It's obvious that he knows it's better for her.

Tina sucks in a lightning-fast breath. She explodes, screaming out as her muscles snap. It sends her crashing onto her stomach, dropping her face onto the bed. And it yanks her clit from his hand. She lies there, her body twitching violently, her pussy flowing liberally with honey, and screeching. In half a minute, with nothing changed, her cry ebbs. A few seconds later she's panting for her breath, lying there shuddering and sweating, and flowing.

I look at her husband, a wide grin on my face. Mission accomplished. And now I motion for him to walk with me to the door. Silently he follows me.

Once we're well away from Tina, he finally speaks. "I see why you told her to wait in there. How long should I leave her?"

I grin. Maybe he's not completely male - I mean dense. "at least twenty, and maybe thirty minutes, if you want to be kind. I guarantee you she won't even remember the first fifteen. After that, she'll bask in her bliss for a while. It'll take around ten minutes for her legs to be steady when she gets up. I'm sure, a half of an hour from now, you'll find her lying exactly where you left her."

"So I should go let Chloe out of her room?"

"Yes. And if she asks anything, don't tell her. Whatever her parents do together isn't a girl's business. Just say something like 'Don't worry about mommy and daddy, honey. Mommy's fine."

"Oh," I add at the door, "and I'd strongly suggest leaving her butt alone for now. It takes some skill on the woman's part to use that pleasantly, and Tina doesn't have close to the skill for it yet. I promised her another reward if she supervises Chloe very closely. I'm sure that will motivate her, but it won't hurt if you remind her of it once in a while. Just something like 'You're doing great at keeping an eye on Chloe. Miss Rodgers is going to have a very sweet reward for you.'"

He agrees. I leave and while I'm driving home I have Sophie get Andrea on the phone. Andrea can keep a secret. Tina will never know that Andrea is hearing all about Chloe's lesson. And Tina's. But as the one who sent Chloe to me, Andrea deserves the full amusing story. "Good!" Andrea leaves me with, "That little brat deserved a good spanking!" and she giggles. She means Chloe.

1...345678